Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Friday Matinee

"Mackenzie and Andrew heat things up at the movies."

39
17 Comments 17
8.9k Views 8.9k
1.4k words 1.4k words

My name is Andrew (Drew) Taylor. When I turned fifteen, my mother told me dad had abandoned us with no explanation when I was three. She said how an intensive search turned up nothing and that she had ended up divorcing him in absentia. It's been a long rough road, but we made it. She's a successful real estate agent now, and I will be starting my senior year of high school in the fall. 
I have already been offered scholarships for cross-country and track at several universities. I will make a decision which to accept at the end of the track season next spring. 

My girlfriend, Mackenzie (Mac) Phillips, lost her father when she was in sixth grade. A truck driver high on drugs hit his car head-on, killing himself and Mac's father instantly. Her mother is presently a partner in one of the top law firms in the city. Mac is also a senior and is on the girl's cross-country and track teams. She's heard from several colleges and is also waiting until next spring to make her decision.

 

o0o 

 

It was Friday morning, and all the yard work had been done over the weekend. My mom went to work, and while I thought of what to do today, my cell phone rang. It was Mac.

"Hi Drew, are you free today?" she asked.

"Sure, Mac, I'm yours all day if you'll have me," I answered.

"Game to go to the movies with me?"

"Sure. That would be great."

"Great! I'll pick you up in fifteen minutes."

"See you then, Drew."

I promptly turned off my cell phone, hustled upstairs, and tossed on a pair of boxers, my favorite blue jeans, and slipped on a white polo shirt. I completed my outfit with my white Nikes. Looking at the mirror, I gave myself the once over, and pleased with the results, I hurried downstairs.

Just as I stepped outside, Mac pulled up in her red metallic Ford Mustang. Settling in the passenger seat, I leaned over and kissed her cheek. As we sped off, my hand found its way onto her thigh and began stroking her silky smooth skin. As I inched closer to the hem of her scarlet pleated skirt, she swatted my hand away.

"There will be plenty of time for that later, mister," she playfully said, then carefully adjusted her skirt.

Fifteen minutes later, we arrived at the open-air mall. After parking the car, I got out and opened the door for Mac. We walked hand in hand, but before reaching the cinema, she released my hand. Her black leather open-toed stilettos clicked on the brick pavement. After taking a half dozen steps, she stopped and did a pirouette in front of me. I stood there drinking in her beauty.

Her shoulder-length blonde hair shimmered in the sunlight. Her skirt rested just below her firm derrière, leaving those gorgeous legs exposed.

"Hey Lover, what do you think?" She asked as she spun around. Her skirt floated up and revealed her white thong.

"Wow, you look amazing, Mac."

The white crop top with five buttons down the front hugged her bra-less breasts. Her ocean-blue eyes sparkled as they focused on the prominent bulge in my jeans. I walked over to her, and she gently pressed up against me as we tenderly kissed.

Walking hand in hand, we entered the cinema and stepped up to the ticket counter. After looking over the six movie choices, she decided she wanted to see the romance movie. After I had purchased the tickets, we headed toward the concessions.

"You're gonna love this movie, Drew."

"How about some popcorn, Mac?"

"Great, with butter," she added.

"What about a soda?"

"Make it a large Diet Pepsi."

Waiting for our order, I looked around and saw there were very few people milling about. I slid my hand onto her left butt cheek and gave it a gentle yet firm squeeze.

Mac glared at me and pulled my hand away.

"Patience, stud."

The worker returned with our order, and we made our way to the auditorium. She led me to the center, near the back. We settled in our seats, and five minutes later, the lights started to gradually dim. We noticed that four other couples chose to sit in front and that there wasn't anyone around us.

Mencia_Lo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Mencia_Lo

While the previews rolled, we teased each other while reaching for the popcorn and soda. My arm brushed against her breast while I reached for the popcorn. Her hand brushed across the bulge in my jeans as she fumbled for the soda. Soon the auditorium went dark. We looked at each other with knowing smiles. Mac wrapped her full sensual lips around the transparent straw and slowly engulfed the straw down to the plastic lid. She then bobbed her head up and down twice while looking at me.

"Mmm, too bad that wasn't your thick eight-inch cock," she said. Then licked her lips lasciviously before taking a sip of soda. 

Without saying a word, I reached into the bucket and scooped up a handful of popcorn. As I removed my hand, I 'accidentally' spilled the kernels on her lap.

"Oops, allow me to get that," I said. Reaching over, I pressed my hand between her toned legs.

My fingers gently rubbed her mound as she parted her legs, an invitation I could not resist. My hand moved to her inner thigh and gently stroked upward. When my fingers snaked under her thong and tenderly touched her slit, she let out a moan. The sounds of a thunderstorm coming from the movie drowned her moans as I fingered her pussy.

By the time the thunderstorm on the screen had ended, my fingers had gently slipped from the warm depths of her pussy. I brought my fingers to my mouth, licked them while looking at her. My fingers brought her to the edge again as she reached over and unbuckled my belt.

She whispered, "I need your cock now." 

Mac released my cock and stood up, and moved in front of me, facing the screen. I reached under her skirt, hooked my thumb and forefingers in the waistband of the thong. The thong was down at her knees with one quick tug, and I quickly held my cock upright. She sat back, and my cock slipped into her pussy with ease. Our faint moans were drowned out by the movie as she bounced on my cock. 

I reached around, unbuttoned her top, and gently squeezed her breasts with one hand. I kissed her slender neck, my lips sucked on her earlobe as the fingers of my left hand teased her clit. Our breathing became labored as we moved in unison, pushing closer to a climax. 

Her body trembled and then tensed as her orgasm overwhelmed her. I kept thrusting my hips upward, and when her body tensed a second time, my load filled her pussy as she slumped against me. I held her in my arms as we recovered, and as the movie came to an end, she returned to her seat. As she buttoned up her top, I tucked my cock back into my boxers and zipped up my jeans. Mac pulled her thong up, and I buckled my belt just as the lights came on with the credits running.

When the four other couples left, we stood and shared a passionate kiss. I broke off the kiss and whispered, "Look up, I think someone enjoyed our show."

Walking toward the exit, we both glanced upward and saw the projectionist give us a thumbs up. Once outside the auditorium, we both broke out in laughter and walked out of the cinema. I told her to call her mom and tell her they were invited to a barbecue at my house. My mom was already aware that I would be asking them over.

 

My thanks to ChrisM for helping with editing this story.

 

The above story is a work of fiction. The names, characters, places and events are products of the author's imagination and are used as fantasy. Any resemblance to actual events or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental.


**

Copyright ©2021 All Rights Reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without prior permission of the author, Banes

Published 
Written by Banes1
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments