Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"© 2012 Sal De Klerk, All Rights Reserved Final Revision 5/2020 Edited by ElmerStudd Authors Note: This is a long story, made up of a prologue, 10 chapters, and an epilogue. They are all written and going through a final edit. I will submit each chapter as soon as the prior one gets approved. <p> [ADVERT] </p>The idea for this story came from janetsexy77 in a story idea forum. Warning: This story contains adult content including older/younger lesbian sex. If this is not your kind of smut, please read another story."

After reading the curt message Lars had sent to Tiffi, Aggie broke down in hysterics. "It's all over,” she wailed.

Beatrice heard Aggie's sobs and hobbled into the room. "What's the matter my dear?" she asked as she looked from one girl to the other.

Tiffi held up her phone and showed it to Beatrice, who read the message and looked at Tiffi. "Please leave us alone my dear. Come back tomorrow," she told the younger woman. Tiffi looked at her about to object, but despite her advanced years, Beatrice was a force of nature and not easily disobeyed. Tiffi decided that surrender was the better part of valor and kissed Aggie before she left.

Beatrice climbed into the bed with Aggie and pulled her close, holding her like a mother holds an upset child. "I know my dear, I know. It hurts so much. Let it all out. Mother is here for you. Cry all you want, I'll never let you go." She sat there, kissing Aggie's forehead and caressing her hair as Aggie was wracked with sobs. They stayed that way for hours as the sun went down and the house grew dark. Soon, they fell asleep clinging to each other.

As Tiffi was heading home, she got a notification that she had a package at the campus mail center. She went and got the box of bathing suits that the bimbo squad had special ordered for their upcoming car wash.

When Tiffi got back to the apartment that she shared with Bree and Pris, the entire bimbo squad was waiting. As soon as Tiffi walked in, Bree jumped up, "Where the hell have you been? We've been waiting for you to get here with the bathing suits."

Tiffi pushed past her and was heading toward her room when Pris screamed, "Where ya goin'? We wanna see 'em?"

Tiffi stopped in her tracks. Her mind racing for a plausible reason to avoid opening the box in front of the rest of the squad.

Turning around, she glared at Bree and Pris. "I ordered some personal stuff, things for my BOYFRIEND LARS and I to use. " her voice dripping with venom. The two girls took a step back seeing the icy fury in her eyes. "I'm opening this in private and taking out my things first. Then I'll put the suits in a safe place so none of you spoils the surprise by wearing one to some frat's pool party."

"But I wanna see them," one of the fliers said to her, not noticing the hostility between Bree, Pris, and Tiffi.

"Me too," chimed in a base, "We have to make sure they fit."

Tiffi blew air through her clenched teeth. "Trust me, they'll fit. I've worn this brand for years. If anything, they tend to run on the small side, which will attract more customers. If you want, I'll model mine, then anyone who doesn't live here leaves, I have a shitload of studying to do."

They all agreed, so Tiffi went into her room and opened the big box. She pulled out one of the smaller boxes inside. Looking at the text in the big yellow bubble, she smiled, then giggled as she pictured the Bree and Pris's reactions.

After modeling the suit for the rest of the squad, who loved the way it looked, Tiffi returned to her room and took it off. She put hers in her dresser, then unpacked each suit, putting them in plastic bags. She labeled each one with the name of one of her teammates. She put all the empty boxes in the big box and hid it in her room.

She took the four extra suits she ordered over to the house where she met Kate and Tina. If anyone had seen the three girls working together, they would suspect they were mad scientists, creating some kind of monster.


( ¥ ) ( ¥ ) ( ¥ )

Lars arrived in Australia and was trying to get used to how different everything was from the US. He had moved into his room, glad that it was a single. He dreaded having to share the room with some kangaroo cowboy. He sat there and let himself cry, wondering how he lost the first woman that he’d ever loved.


( ¥ ) ( ¥ ) ( ¥ )

When the sun started streaming through the window, Aggie woke up to see Beatrice was already awake gazing at her lovingly. Aggie felt overwhelmed with appreciation for the older woman and what she had done for her. Suddenly Aggie had to show this wonderful, sexy, senior citizen her appreciation.

Aggie pulled herself up and kissed Beatrice passionately. Beatrice responded by wrapping her arms around Aggie and pulling her close. They began to explore each other's mouths with their tongues.

Aggie quickly unbuttoned Beatrice's blouse and pushed her bra out of the way. Aggie took one of Beatrice's nipples into her mouth and began to suck on it. Beatrice sighed and laid back as she enjoyed the much younger woman suckling on her.

Aggie's hands found Beatrice's belt and began to undo it as she switched nipples. The belt was a struggle to open, but Aggie refused to stop. Beatrice sighed as Aggie feasted on her nipples, enjoying the sensation of pure unbridled lust Aggie was igniting in her.

Finally, Aggie got the belt undone and started to unfasten Beatrice's pants. Beatrice lifted her hips allowing Aggie to pull the pants down her legs. Aggie's tongue tentatively touched the elderly woman's pussy and found it a bit damp. She began to gently lick the folds, surprised to see that the old woman was clean-shaven. As Aggie explored, Beatrice started to caress her proteges ass admiring how firm and taut it was. She remembered when her ass was like that, many decades ago. Pushing up her robe Beatrice was able to slip her fingers into Aggie's wet pussy and started to finger her. Aggie moaned in pleasure and began to lick harder as Beatrice's pussy got wet.

“Oh yes Mother Beatrice, finger my pussy,” Aggie moaned as she sucked the woman’s clit into her mouth. Aggie needed to give this strong, wonderful woman, the best orgasm possible.

Beatrice spread her legs so Aggie could pleasure her. She forced a third finger into Aggie's pussy. "Yes, Mother Beatrice finger my pussy, please." Aggie moaned around her clit. Beatrice's breathing grew deep and heavy as she got closer to cumming. Aggie looked so much like her late lover, it was almost like she was back in college herself. experiencing the forbidden sapphic pleasures Eunice had taught her.

"Yes Aggie my dear, eat Mother's pussy. Make me cum my sweet sweet lover," she moaned as her thumb found Aggie's clit. and began to rub it as her fingers slid in and out of the teen's pussy. Aggie nipped the clit in her mouth. As she found that Beatrice had built up enough lube, Aggie began to finger her, while she focused on her clit.

Beatrice hissed "Ohh yessssssss!" as her orgasm washed over her, making her drive her fingers harder into Aggie. Aggie started thrusting her hips to meet Beatrice's fingers so she too could reach climax. Beatrice shuddered in pleasure as wave after wave of pleasure encompassed her body. Soon Aggie joined her in climax, no longer able to hold back.

When they recovered from their lovemaking, pleasure, they snuggled and held each other. After several minutes of contented silence. Aggie said, "Thank you, Mother Beatrice."

"For what my dear?"

"For making me who I am today. I couldn't be happier. Is there anything I can do for you to make you as happy as you made me?" she asked the older woman.

"Nothing my dear. Everything I could have ever wanted, I have. If I don't have it, then it is something I can't have." she replied, wistfully thinking of her lover. , wishing that she had lived long enough for them to get married.

"Isn't there anything you want? Anything at all?" Aggie asked again. "If there's anything, let me know and if I can make it happen, I will."

"Well my dear, there is one thing. You can't do it for me though. It's the only item left on my bucket list."

"What is it?" Aggie asked her curiosity even more aroused than her pussy.

"Well my dear, even though I am a dyed in the wool 100% rug munching dyke," she said smiling at the terms that had been slurs not too long ago, "I have always wondered what it would be like to let a man... .," She paused as her face turned a bit red. "He would have to be special and understanding, and at my age what man would be willing?"

Aggie smiled at mother Beatrice and laid down next to her. As she relaxed in her mentors arms, she tried to figure out a solution. They laid there snuggled together, basking in the afterglow of their intimacy.


( ¥ ) ( ¥ ) ( ¥ )

"So tomorrow is the bikini car wash, Are we all set?" Tina asked the group of ladies in her room.

"Well, Aggie is getting her last cast off right now," Tiffi said. "The bikinis are all set and ready to go. The cheerleaders love them. They think having swimsuits in the school's colors is hot as fuck. They're dying to wear them."

"Mother Beatrice got a reporter to do a human interest story on the car wash. She implied that there would be something special," Christina told the group.

"So now all we need is to make sure that we don't get caught," Tina said.

"I guess that's my part of the plan," Rikki said to the group. I have Wormer eating out of my hand, getting permission for the search will be a piece of cake."


( ¥ ) ( ¥ ) ( ¥ )

Bree and Pris were the first ones to put on the new Bikinis. Tiffi was busy making sure that each girl got the right suit and trying not to laugh about the sweet sweet revenge. The whole bimbo squad paraded out onto the quad and to the parking lot, where they had set up the night before.

Every male and quite a few female heads watched the girls walk by in the new suits. Tiffi hung back a bit and watched Christina and Hannah head into her apartment. When the cheerleaders entered the quad, they were a huge hit. All the guys were whistling and catcalling the beautiful woman in skimpy swimsuits. Most were busy taking pictures and videos that they uploaded to various social media sites. The girls knew that the publicity would bring more customers so they put on a show.

fiorelladarin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
fiorelladarin

At 9 am the first car pulled up as the news crew shot some B roll. The Bimbo Squad began to put on a show worthy of a soft core porn car wash movie. Their antics captured everyone's attention so they could maximize their earnings.

As they washed the first car, one of the cheerleaders said to Pris. "My suit is getting smaller," when a horrified scream came from another cheerleader.

Pris ran over and saw that the poor girl was lying on the ground in the fetal position. A small scrap of material not quite covering her ass.

"What the hell?" Bree said as another cheerleader’s top fell to the ground and melted in a puddle.

Pris turned to Tiffi about to ask her what the fuck was happening. Before she could, someone sprayed the whole squad with a hose. Every girl except Bree and Pris was wearing nothing but their high heels.

Erin smiled at the commotion and said to Sahy "Make sure you get everything."

"Holy shit the cheerleaders are naked," screamed a male voice. That attracted the attention of everyone within earshot. Heads spun around and hundreds of eyes ogled the naked girls. The cheerleaders tried to hide as Bree and Pris stood there, the only ones still dressed.

"Where the fuck is Tiffi?" Pris hissed trying to figure out what was going on.

At that moment a naked Tiffi ran up to Pris and punched her in the face, screaming "What the fuck did you do, you bitch?"

Pris fell to the ground screaming, "You broke my nose," and started to wail.

Tiffi turned on Bree "It was you, wasn't it. How did you do this? You fucking scheming conniving odious she-devil. How dare you expose us to everyone while keeping yourself covered," and she punched Bree in the face.

As Bree fell to the ground sobbing, sirens sounded in the distance. Tiffi started grabbing towels and wrapping the naked girls with them. As she helped each girl cover-up, she told them that Bree and Pris were still wearing their suits.

Standing in the crowd, Aggie, Christina, May, and Vee, were wearing huge smiles. They laughed as Tiffi punched Pris and Bree. When the police cars arrived, they hurried away to make sure the rest of the plan was set.

Bree and Pris were sitting in the dean's office, still in the bikinis. The rest of the squad, had been taken home to dress. The whole squad was sitting outside the Chancellor's office, glaring at Bree and Pris. The door opened and a police lieutenant walked out. She scowled at the two girls.

"He'll see you now," was all she said to the almost nude girls as she held the door open for them.

They walked into the office not sure what had happened or why they were not allowed to go change. Walking into the dean's office, they saw a stack of boxes on his desk. "Lieutenant please tell these . . . ladies," the last word dripping with sarcasm, "what you found."

"Ladies, there was some question why all the cheerleaders bikinis vanished into thin air and yours didn't. I asked Tiffi for permission to search your apartment. Upon entering the premises, I found and secured 35 empty boxes. According to the markings on said boxes, each box contained a single two-piece, water-soluble bikini. I also found a half-used container of Scotchgard heavy-duty water shield."

"We didn't do this!" Pris said, looking from the Chancellor to the lieutenant.

"Tiffi ordered the bikinis," Bree said in confusion.

"I spoke to the other members of the squad," the lieutenant said. "They all stated that Tiffi was responsible for ordering the bikinis. Tiffi showed me an invoice, in her name, ordering regular bikinis from a legitimate manufacturer. We then found an invoice for the Water Soluble bikinis with the name B. P. Cher. Not hard to break that code."

Bree and Pris looked at each other in shock, not sure why they were being blamed. "We didn't do anything!" Pris objected.

"Someone set us up," Bree whined.

"Oh really? During my investigation, I came across this," Rikki picked up her tablet.

When she hit the play button the girls realized that it was their graduation video. “Seems that you ladies like to embarrass others. I noticed neither of you ever faces the camera. When I spoke to your former headmaster, he said they never could prove who did this, but he always suspected the two of you." The Lieutenant leaned back on a credenza as she gave the two girls a hard look.

"Now ladies," the Chancellor spoke up. "Nothing you have done is a crime, well not a serious one. So the police will no longer investigate. But we can not abide this behavior at this school. You are both expelled and will receive failing grades in all your classes. Turn in your school ID and leave this campus today. Do not come back!"

Rikki led the two girls out of the office and drove them to their apartment. Pulling up in front of the building, she said. "Pack fast, there's a train leaving in two hours. You will be on it."

The girls got out of the car in a stupor and walked up to their apartment, trying to figure out what had happened. When they opened the door, Aggie was standing there with a smile on her face.

"Seems that waterproof spray did work on those suits after all."

Bree and Pris stopped in their tracks. "What the fuck... .," Pris sputtered, not sure she heard Aggie correctly.

"You heard my friend," Tiffi said to her former roommates. We set you bitches up. You're a couple of bullies! You pretend to be friends with people so that you can use and abuse them for your amusement.

Bree had finally reached her breaking point. She hissed "You bitches," took a step toward Tiffi.

A blinding white light lit up under her eyelids. Someone pulled her head. She lost her balance and fell to the ground.

Blinking away the spots floating in her eyes, she looked up and saw Aggie, Tiffi and the other girls. They stood over her and looked pissed. "What the FUCK do you think you're doing you freak of nature?" Agatha hissed at Bree.

Bree swallowed and before she could say anything, Agatha kicked her in the side. Bree almost passed out from the pain.

"That's enough!" Tina said, putting a stop to the fight. "Your shit's packed. Get it, get the fuck out, and don't come back."

Pris looked at Bree lying on the ground and then up at Aggie. "You’ve changed," she said nodding in grudging respect.

Pris Helped Bree to her feet. They collected the boxes and went back down to the waiting police car. After loading everything into the trunk, they got into the car.

"I hope you assholes apologized to Aggie," the lieutenant said as she put the car in drive.

"I'm sure Aggie got satisfaction," Pris said, unable to fathom how Aggie got all these people to help her.

Bree sat there in silence, wondering how much it would cost to fix her broken nose.

As the car made its way through The streets, the radio in the police car chirped. The lieutenant lowered the volume and glanced at the computer screen in her cruiser. "Change of plans ladies. There's something that needs my immediate attention." She turned on her lights and siren and sped through the campus.

Within minutes her tires squealed as she braked hard in front of the station house. Several officers were standing out front, and as soon as the car stopped, the two girls got dragged out of the car.

"What the fuck..." Bree asked in shock.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" a cop screamed at her. As he began to cuff her.

Pris stood there in stunned silence as another officer handcuffed her.

"Well well well, what do we have here?" Rikki said, taking several cut ropes with red stains out of one of the boxes in the trunk of the police car. She put them into evidence bags.

"You're under arrest for assault, kidnapping, conspiracy, unlawful imprisonment, and blackmail, to begin with. I'm sure we'll find more as the investigation continues. You have the right to remain silent, anything you say...,"

She read to the girls as her officers escorted the prisoners into the police station.

As the two shocked girls entered the station, They saw several of their former teammates. The other girls watched as Bree and Pris entered separate interview rooms.

As the cheerleaders silently filed out of the building, they saw Aggie and a couple of other girls standing outside. Most of the cheerleaders turned away from her in shame. A few gave her a scared smile..

Two of them walked up to her. "On behalf of the whole squad, I want to apologize. Bree and Pris had told lies about you," the tiny brunette said.

"Even so, some of us didn't want help. They took incriminating pictures and blackmailed us into helping." the perky blonde told her.

"Tiffi set us straight. It's over. We'll leave you alone..." the brunette finished.

Aggie nodded in acceptance and the bimbo squad walked off into the darkness.

That night the sisterhood had one of their wildest parties. Everyone was having so much fun, that no one worried about having a cop present. Especially since she wasn't enforcing underage drinking laws.

After all, she was a Lieutenant, not a beat cop. Of course, the video of the naked cheerleaders was the highlight of the night, until the lights went out.

8========D

Please let me know whether or not you liked this story. I do not make money from writing. My sole reward are your comments, votes, likes, follows, shares and emails. Hearing from readers is what encourages me to keep writing. I truly believe feedback is a gift, and I like gifts.

Sal De Klerk The Salacious Scribe.

Follow me on Twitter @scribesalacious

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Salacious_Scribe
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments