Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Babysitting a Sixteen-Year-Old Boy

"Twenty-year-old horny girl babysits two teen boys."

53
10 Comments 10
41.4k Views 41.4k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Famous Story

My name is Mary, and I'm twenty years old. I finished my second year in college and was home for the summer. A friend of the family asked me if I would stay with their sixteen-year-old son, Billy, while they went on a trip. He had just turned sixteen and didn't have a driver's license yet.

They wanted me to take him to school in the morning and pick him up after his swimming practice in the afternoon. Billy could fix his breakfast and have his lunch at school. We could go out for dinner or order something to have at home.

This sounded like a way to make some money. How did I know what I would learn in a few days?

They were leaving Friday morning after Billy had gone to school. I had to pick him up at six pm. I was in front of the school at five: fifty waiting for him. Soon he and another boy came out to the car. Billy got into the front seat, and the other boy got in the back seat.

Billy said, "Mary, this is my friend, Tom. He's going to stay overnight with me."

"Does his mother know?" I asked.

"Yea, my mom, talked with his mom," Billy said.

"Ok, Where do you guys want to go to eat?"

"Let's go to that taco place."

While we were eating, I realized that they both still had their speedos on and I asked them, "Why didn't you change at school?."

Tom said, "We don't like getting undressed in front of the other guys. They make fun of our small penises."

Billy laughed. I could see that Billy had a bulge in his swimsuit. It reminded me of the time I went swimming with a guy. He wore a speedo. We were alone on the beach making out, and he got a hard-on which was very pronounced. That was the nearest I ever got to seeing a guy's cock.

When we got home, the boys went to Billy's room. I turned on the tv and was watching the news. It was getting late, and the boys never came out of Billy's room. I went to see if everything was alright and Billy's the door was shut, but I could hear a woman's voice.

The woman was saying, "Fuck me with that big cock of yours."

I recognized Billy voice, saying, "Watch me cum on her face."

Then Tom said, "I want to fuck you, Billy."

I started to feel wet between my legs. I went into the room where I was going to sleep and shut the door. I got undressed and laid on the bed and started to masturbate until I came. I would like to see the boys cocks.

I got up around eight a.m. and made some coffee. The boys didn't come out of their room until ten-thirty. When I saw them, I was surprised that they still had their speedos on. I didn't want to look obvious, but I keep checking out their crotches. To me, it seemed like Tom had the biggest cock. 

"Do you boys have swim practice today?" I asked.

"No, we just like to wear them, and we're going swimming later," one of the boys answered.

"Why don't you come in with us?" Billy said.

I liked the idea because maybe I could get them to remove their suits. 

 "I would love to, but I didn't bring my swimsuit."

"You don't need a suit. We're not going to wear one," Tom said.

I thought this would be my dream come true, to be swimming nude with two nude teen boys.

Billy said, "You can wear one of my mom's suits. I won't tell mom." 

They want me to go swimming with them, I thought. I started getting wet just thinking about it. 

"Do you know were you mom's suit is? I asked.

"Ya, I'll go get it for you," Billy said.

Tom was smiling, and I could see he was getting hard. Billy came back and handed me the suit. 

"I'll go and get changed. Meet you guys at the pool." I went into my room and got undressed. I then found out it was a bikini. I had never worn a bikini before. After I put it on, I felt self-conscious because it only coved my nipples, and my pubic hair showed.

I walked out to the pool, hoping the boys were naked. They were in the pool and looked up at me as I stood on the edge of the pool. They were taking in my pubic hair and my nearly bare breasts. 

"You boys said you were going in naked."

I walked over to the steps and stepped down into the pool. I started swimming laps. Tom came racing after me. Billy got out and went up on the diving board. I could see he had a full erection, and the end of his cock was sticking out of his waistband.

I said, "Aren't you afraid you'll break your dick? I dare you to take off your speedo, Billy."

Tom said, "Go ahead, Billy, take it off."

"Only if you will," Billy yelled back.

Tom reached down under the water and came up with his suit. He threw it up on the deck. Then Billy took off his suit. His hard penis sprang forward. My eyes almost popped out of their sockets, and I wanted to feel it. Billy grabbed his cock and jumped into the pool. 

Tom said, "Ok Mary, it's time for you to take your suit off."

ADreamLady
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ADreamLady

Billy and Tom start to chant, "Take it off; take it off, take it off." 

I wanted to play their game, so I removed my top. My breasts floated on the water. They seem like a magnet because the boys swam over to see them closer.

I was so horny now. I reached down and started rubbing myself. I could see the boys were jacking themselves off.

 "You can touch my tits if I can hold your cocks."  

Each boy came over to me and held a tit. I reached down and took hold of each boy's cock. I was surprised at how hard they were, and they were about the same size. I started sliding my hand up and down on their cocks, and they were sucking my tits now.

Billy was the first to cum. I could feel his cock starting to pulse, and then the I could feel the warm cum on my hand. Billy cried out for me to stop. I could feel his cock getting smaller, and Billy swam away.

I still had Tom's cock in my hand. All of a sudden, Tom let go of my breast and grabbed my hand and squeezed it tighter around his dick. Then it started jumping up and down. I could feel the warm cum flow over my hand. Tom kept his hand on my hand after he had pumped out all of his cum. He finally relaxed and let go of my hand.

"You guys have to help me get off now."

Tom said, "How can I help you?"

I swam over to the side of the pool. I took off the bottom of my suit and lifted myself on the side of the pool. My legs were still in the water, and I told the boys to come over closer. 

"Have you boys ever seen a girl's vagina?"

They answered, "No."

I put both of my hands on either side of my vagina and pulled it open. "This is a girl's vagina, and this is where you stick your cock in. But first, girls like to be fingered before you fuck them. To finger a girl, you put two fingers in here like this. Now you do it."

Tom was the first one to do it. After a while, Billy tried it. I could see their cocks were hard again.

I said, "Another way to please a girl is to lick her pussy. Tom, you try."

Billy said, "I'm not going to lick her pussy."

He got out of the pool and went inside. Tom was doing a good job of licking. I told him to stick his tongue inside of me. His tongue hit a particular spot, and I felt like I got shocked.

"Yes, that's it. Don't stop."

He must have liked doing it because he kept on after I had stiffened up. I started to breathe heavily, and I pushed my crotch into Tom's face. I arched my back and had to put my hands behind me to keep from falling backward. 

After a while, I said, "That's enough, Tom, thank you." 

Tom looked up at me with a wet face, and his hand was on his cock. It only took a minute or so for him to bust a nut. After that, we went into the house. I went to my room and put on a pair of shorts without any panties. I walked out to the living room bare-breasted. Billy and Tom came out in their tight under briefs.  

I said, "Let's order some pizza and watch a movie."

They both said, "We like Hawaiian pizza." 

After the pizza arrived, Billy said, "I have a good movie to watch."

We started watching Billy's movie. It was about a high school teacher giving her male students' blowjobs. After the third blowjob, I could see they both had boners.

I asked them if they ever had a blowjob.

Bill said, "Sure, from Tom."

"I mean from a girl."

"No."

"Would you like one?"

"Yes," They both answered.

"Do you have any condoms?" I asked.

Billy ran to his room and returned with two condoms. He gave one to Tom, and he opened the other. Billy started to put it on and got it over the head of his prick. Just then he started cumming in the condom, and on his hands. Tom began to laugh, and this made Billy mad. He went storming off to his room.

I looked at Tom. He pulled his briefs down until his cock popped out. He placed the condom on top of his cock and rolled it down his shaft just like a pro. Standing in front of me, he held his hard dick, pointing it at my face. I leaned over and started to lick Tom's hard dick. When I had it nice and wet, I sucked it into my mouth. Tom moaned.

I could comfortably take all of his four-inch dick into my mouth. I put my hands on his butt and pulled him closer. He lasted for about three minutes; before his boner started to throb. I could feel his dick shooting cum into the condom. After a while, I pushed him away. His soft penis slid out of her mouth and hung down like a wet noodle. The condom was full of cum.

I stood up and said, "I'm going to bed." 

The next day, I was thinking about what had happened. I had seen two teens' cocks, jacked them off, sucked one, and had my pussy eaten.  

I gathered all my stuff together. Billy's parents were there soon, and I went home.     

Published 
Written by morganhill
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments