Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Daughters Friend, Part 3

"Alex and I enjoy a nice day out"

36
6 Comments 6
24.4k Views 24.4k
4.8k words 4.8k words

“Time?”

“Not sure, but… going by how it’s looking outside…. I’d say it’s around 4 am.”

“Wow. Oddly specific. Oh, fuck!”

“What’s up?”

“I think we’ve found my sweet spot.”

“Nice. Should we stop?”

“Have you cum?”

“No…”

“Then keep fucking me, Mr. Kane.”

 

Alex was right, we did not get much sleep that night. After having sex in Claire’s bed, we moved to my room and went at it all night until the early morning. We had to stop once or twice because Alex passed out from having too many orgasms. It happens. I’m no spring chicken so I didn’t mind the occasional breaks. I dumped multiple loads inside her pussy and in her mouth. After taking her from behind and unloading my last bit of cum deep inside her, we both knocked out for a good twelve hours. I don’t remember who got up first, but neither of us got out of bed until the late afternoon.

It’s been a little over a week since that night. Alex and her parents have never been in a better place. They understood her desire to not go back to school and take some time to figure out what she really wants to do. She’s flirted with the idea of going to a local community college, but she wants to work some more and pay for it on her own, so she doesn’t have to rely on her parents. I commend that attitude. They were ecstatic to learn she would be working with an award-winning screenwriter. I understood their enthusiasm; I’m a pretty big deal.

Alex works a few days a week for me. I have an office at the house, but I usually do my work in different spots. I hate being confined to working in one place. She comes over in the morning, reads over a few scripts for me, then around lunch we stop working and screw. HARD. We’ve had sex in every room of this house, multiple times. I’ve taken her in my bathroom, the living room, the dining room, and her favorite place to take my cock, the kitchen. She’s actually sucking me off under the kitchen table right now while I “work”. Her poor little knees have taken a beating since we’ve been together. She’s a trooper, that girl. She was a little sore after the first night we had sex but since then, she’s gotten used to my cock and now takes me without any trouble at all. And she never says no to me. No matter where or when, she’s ready and willing to please her boss.

“Hmmm.”

“What’s the matter?”

“Well, besides the fact that this script has no clear ending, you stopped sucking me off.”

“Oh, sorry, sir!”

“Just messing with you. Get back down there, though. I’m close.”

Alex complied and took me in her mouth once more. Her tongue circled the head of my dick and she used one of her hands to massage my balls. The other hand worked the shaft. Magic, the only word I can use to properly express how good her blowjobs have gotten.

“Ugh!”

I grabbed my cock and splashed a load of cum on Alex’s cute face. I sat back in my chair and left her to figure out how to clean herself up. As always, she gathered all of the cum and swallowed it without complaint.

“Missed a spot.”

“Where?”

I grabbed the back of her throat and pushed her head down on my cock.

“Right there.”

Alex came up for air and gave me a mean look.

“I hate when you do that but absolutely LOVE it at the same time.”

“I know.”

I leaned down and tongued her down. My girl was amazing. Truly. I haven’t been this happy in a long while.

“So, the script's no good?”

Alex got up and got a snack from the pantry. I was still in the chair, half naked, mulling over her question.

“Not really.”

“Can I take a look?”

“Of course.”

Alex took the script and sat on my lap. I caressed her ass as she looked over the last few pages. She says having my hand on her bottom helps her think.

“Hmmm.”

“What do you see?”

“I don’t think it’s the ending that’s no good, it’s the characters. They haven’t progressed since the second act. I had a good feeling where this was going when I read it earlier, but it feels like the writer gave up on that path and wanted to give the characters a new conflict to overcome, but it’s too late for that. Don’t you think?”

Wow. She’s gotten good at this.

“I agree, babe. Make a note of exactly what you just said. Good job.”

“Thanks!”

Alex scribbled down her thought onto the script.

“Hey.”

“Yeah?”

“That was great analysis. You’ve really picked up on this stuff in such a short amount of time.”

“Really? Thank you. That means the world to me.” Alex blushed and wrapped her arms around me.

“You’re welcome. I’m serious; I am very proud.”

“I really like revising scripts, Mr. Kane. We’re helping people get closer to their dreams! It’s the best.”

“Yes, we are, my dear. You know what? Tomorrow’s Saturday. Let’s do something.”

“Like what?”

“Let’s go out.”

“Together?!”

“Yes, together.”

“Oh wow. What do you have in mind?”

“I’m thinking we can go into L.A, spend the day there, get some lunch and hit up Griffith Park and go for a hike and find a place to watch the sunset.”

After I finished speaking, Alex gave me a blank stare. I think I broke her, somehow. It felt like her gaze was piercing my soul. It was scary. A little hot, but scary.

“Earth to Alex! How does that sound?”

I got my answer rather quickly. She surprised me with a kiss and straddled me. I still wasn’t wearing pants, so Alex took the initiative and reached behind her back and started jerking me off.

“Fuck me. Right now.”

“Okay.”

Alex slid down on my cock and rode me like a champ. She was invigorating. She was yelling at the top of her lungs. She creamed my cock and bit my neck. I pinched her nipples and pulled her hair and that sent her into overdrive.

“More! More! Mr. Kane, I’m cumming!”

“Me too, Alex!”

Alex and I orgasmed at the same time. It was awesome. Both breathing heavily, Alex fell into my chest and I wrapped my arms around her back.

“Where did that come from?”

“I don’t know. Hearing you plan out our day made me really happy. Like I’m so excited to go out with you! We’ve never gone out together.”

“That’s right, we haven’t.”

“I get it, though. People know us around here. Might be a little weird.”

“Yeah.”

“This way we can be like…you know…a couple.”

Before I could reply, Alex planted a sweet kiss on my lips and I lost my train of thought.

 

Alex ended up spending the night. It didn’t make sense for her to go back home then come back tomorrow. This way we could leave right from my house and head straight into the city. It was also an excuse to screw all day. Neither of us wore a lot of clothes for the rest of the day.

We decided we’d have brunch at a popular restaurant in Los Angeles, do some shopping/sight-seeing then head to Griffith Park for a night time hike. I used to go hiking all the time went I first moved to California. First few months out here I couldn’t get enough. When Claire was younger I took her all over different hiking trails. She didn’t like it as much as I did, but she always had a good time. Alex says she enjoys adventures, so I couldn’t think of anything better to do on a Saturday. Besides, I had a surprise or two planned for my sweet girl.

We woke up pretty early the next morning. I made a light breakfast for the two of us. Alex was in high spirits as soon as she got out of bed. I think she was really excited about our “date”. I don’t want to make a big deal out of it, but I guess it is a big deal in a way. This was our first time going out together. I think she was nervous about the looks we might get if we were affectionate in public. Just something we’d have to deal with.

After breakfast, we took a shower and got ready to head to L.A. Before we went to bed last night Alex went back home to get some changes of clothes. She said she had the PERFECT outfit for today. She also mentioned having cute hiking clothes as well. My girl is a little fashionista, and I love it.

I was sitting on the couch watching soccer when Alex came down the stairs.

“Ta-da! How do I look?”

The first word that came to my mind, was radiant. Alex was in a free-flowing, short, milk-white sundress. It was plastered in just the right spots with red rose buds. The length of the dress left much to be desired, but I loved it. If there was a breeze today that thing would lift up and her thong and ass would be in full display. I’m sure that’s what she was going for. Naughty girl. This dress somehow made her buxom breasts look even better than they already do. Magnificent.

“You look stunning.”

“Thank you.”

“Everyone will think I’m on a date with a model.”

“Oh, hush, babe. No, they won’t.” Alex’s cheeks turned bright red, the same shade of red as the roses on her dress. It was adorable.

“Yes, they will. You look so good. Come here.”

Alex mounted me on the couch and we started making out. I reached below her dress and cupped her booty in my hands. God, I loved her ass.

“Hey mister, we need to go. We can’t do this right now. Maybe when we get back from the park.”

Oh, how cute. She thinks we won’t be having sex until tonight.

“You’re right. Let’s hit the road!”

 

The spot we had our brunch was super chic. Very modern. Alex and I were both dressed the part, but I couldn’t help but feel I was out of place. I never liked the L.A. lifestyle. I lived here for a few years when my screenwriting career was really taking off. That’s a story for another day. Our waiter was very nice. Not sure if he could tell we were on a date, but I don’t think he cared much. He made a few obvious advances on Alex. She was polite and slightly embarrassed. I didn’t mind. She’s a good-looking girl. When he came around to ask how our food was, I made a point to hold Alex’s hand. Caressing it softly while at the same time playing footsies with her under the table, I think he got the hint. 

After brunch, we took a stroll through the city. We hit a few stores so Alex could buy some new clothes with the money she’s earned from working for me. Thankfully her shopping addiction isn’t as bad as Claire’s. Alex picked up leggings and t-shirts mostly. A dress or two for future nights out with her man. She got some sexy lingerie as well. When she was in the changing room she sent me sexy pics of her trying the outfits on. She’s already got a good eye for what I like.

In one of the stores, while Alex was perusing some jewelry, I noticed one of the sales associates checking me out. She was smiling at me and I smiled politely back, but I wasn’t interested in the slightest. I had the best girl in all of California. I looked away and I guess Alex saw the exchange because she came over and was not in the greatest of moods. Oh well, I know how to fix that later.

We were having a great day out. We held hands for most of our trip. Whenever someone looked at us, Alex got nervous and would cling to me more. It was cute, but I don’t think she needs to be that concerned. We’re adults. Doesn’t matter what we do; we’re just living our best lives. Besides, I don’t mean to brag, but I do not look like I’m in my forties. I shaved last night, and I usually get late twenties when I go out. I’ve always had a baby face.

The sun was starting to make its descent. It was time to head to Griffith Park. We made our way back to the car and made our way out of L.A.

“Having a good time?”

“Fantastic time. Today has been sublime. You?”

“Yeah. I haven’t been to the City of Angels in forever. Glad I went with you.”

“Yay!”

Alex leaned over and planted a kiss on my cheek.

“I hope you don’t think I was flirting with that girl from the store.”

“Her? Please. I know you weren’t. I know you’re a loyal man and honestly, she wasn’t remotely cute.”

“Alrighty then.” I grabbed Alex’s thigh and ran my fingers on the inside of her leg.

“Mr. Kane…”

“Yes, my dear?”

Alex took my right hand and started sucking on my fingers.

“Mm, you’re a bad little girl.”

SofiaAldana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SofiaAldana

“How far are we from the park, baby?”

“Twenty minutes or so, why?”

“I’m going to change into my hiking outfit.”

“Here? In the car?”

“Yep!”

Right on cue, Alex started getting undressed. We haven’t been together long, but I’ve noticed she’s a very spontaneous girl. If she gets an idea into her head, she just goes with it. I didn’t really care. We were on the highway and the traffic wasn’t terrible. No one would notice a hot teen changing clothes in a car, right?

First, the dress came off. She had on a black lace bra with matching panties. Then she pulled out tights from her bag along with a sports bra. Geez, in my day girls would just wear a t-shirt and shorts. Now girls have these fancy track outfits and shit. Madness. Oh, can’t forget to mention the matching sneakers to boot.

“Damn!”

“You like?”

“Come feel my cock and find out.”

Alex reached over and felt my chub through my pants.

“Oh, you REALLY like.”

Alex licked her lips and went back to putting herself together. Watching her fix her hair, put on lip gloss, make sure her bra was sitting just right, was mesmerizing. Again, DAMN.

 

Shortly after that, we pulled into the parking lot of Griffith Park. Ah, I missed this place. I grabbed a few waters from the back seat and put them in Alex’s little bag. I gave her one more look-over. She looked like one of those Instagram models who sell diet tea or whatever that stuff is. But thankfully for me, she was so much better than those vain airheads.

“Ready?”

“Absolutely. Let’s go hiking!”

With my girl’s zest for adventure, hand in hand we headed up the mountain.

“Are we going all the way to the top?” Our hike had only been going on for a few minutes when Alex asked.

“Yep, why, are you getting tired already?”

“You wish! I was just wondering.”

“Okay. Yeah, we’ll get to the top. Have you been?”

“Nope.”

“Well, you’re in for a treat. A surprise or two as well.”

“Oh yeah?”

I didn’t say anything to that, but I did give her a subtle smile.

We made our way up the mountain. Alex was using her phone to take a whole bunch of pictures of the surrounding area. I was using the camera in my head to take mental snaps. I’ve been up here so many times, but I still feel like that kid fresh off the plane coming here and being absolutely astounded at where I was.

We were about to get the meat of this hike, so I thought it might be a good idea to rest for a minute. We found a bench off the path. Alex didn’t seem winded, which was good, but I knew she’d be exhausted in a few minutes…

“Can we take a picture?”

 I was getting water out her bag when Alex hit me with that question.

“Like a selfie? I’m a little old…I don’t know what that is.”

“Oh, stop! You’re so full of it.”

“Damn. I thought you’d fall for that. Of course, we can take a picture.”

Alex took her bag off, fixed her hair, pushed up her tits, and got super close for our first official picture together.

“Smile!”

Alex took the picture and immediately scanned it over like a detective looking for clues.

“Is it Instagram-worthy?”

“Uhm…”

“What’s wrong?”

“If I put this up, then people will know we’re together. Especially Claire. Are you all right with that?”

“I am. I’ve been thinking about it all day. Let me ask you a question. How was it today? Being out with me, being out in public for the first time?”

“Amazing. Today has already been the best day of my life.”

“Same. Today has been fantastic. So that should be the only thing that matters. We like each other. We have fun together. We aren’t doing anything wrong. Fuck what people think. This is our life.”

Alex was tearing up.

“That was beautiful. You’re right, fuck em. Who cares what they say. You’re my boyfriend!”

“That’s the spirit.”

Alex took a few moments to upload our picture to her Instagram. Once that was done, we made out. I rubbed her pussy through her tights and felt how wet she was. Perfect, right on time.

“Let’s continue with the hike, Alex.”

“Yes, Mr. Kane.”

Alex got up first. I grabbed her butt and held it firmly in my hand.

“See that trail? The one that goes up instead of around?”

“Yes.”

“That’s the path we’re taking.”

“Oh…okay.”

Alex was confused but didn’t make a big deal about it. I led her up the trail. It was a tight space, but it was just how I remembered it being. I took this path the first time I came to Griffith Park. Even back then, I knew this would be the perfect spot to bring someone if you wanted to have some fun out here.

I had Alex walking ahead of me. Even though she didn’t know where she was going, she knew that as long as she went up, that was the right way. I wanted to get a good view of her ass in those tights. They were driving me nuts. I was having so many dirty thoughts, that I was about to unleash on Alex.

“Alex?”

“Yes?”

“Stop walking.”

Alex stopped walking. She looked around.

“Why here?”

I dropped my shorts and leaned back on a large rock.

“You’re about to suck me off.”

If Alex was shocked or appalled I wanted head in a public park, she didn’t say it. She just glared at my penis in all of its glory.

“Alex?” She was zoning out again. She does that sometimes when she looks at my dick.

“Yes?”

“Get on your knees, now.”

“Yes.”

Alex walked over and dropped to her knees. Without saying a word, she flicked her tongue around the tip of my cock.

“Babe, I just bought these tights!”

“I’ll get you some new ones, promise.”

“Okay!”

Alex spat on my cock and used her hand to spread the spit around. She got me nice and wet. Then she took me in her mouth and started moaning while she sucked me.

“Good girl. Don’t stop until I cum. I want all of my semen to enter your mouth. Do not let any get onto the ground.”

Alex loves when I give her commands. I could tell she was a little hesitant to do stuff outdoors, but I love the thrill. I wouldn’t really care if someone came by right now, all I wanted was to bust a nut inside my girl’s mouth.

She stopped sucking and focused on my balls. Her moans got louder, and her tongue moved quicker. Once that happens you know there’s no going back for her. She’s working for that cum!

“Fuckkk.”

A few moments later I released my semen directly down Alex’s throat. She didn’t flinch when my thick load entered her mouth. She just kept sucking, just like I told her.

Once she knew she had gotten every last drop out of me, she looked up at me. She had such a cute expression on her face. A satisfied, pleading look. She needed to know what she was supposed to do next.

“Thank you, Mr. Kane. That was wonderful.”

“Stand up for me, babe.”

Alex rose from the ground and I kissed her.

“Guess what?”

“What?”

“We aren’t done.”

Suddenly, I bent Alex over and pulled down her tights. To her surprise, Alex felt my cock slam into her pussy.

“Oh my god! Right after you came? Oh my god…”

“Surprise, baby.”

I smacked Alex’s ass a few times. Didn’t take long for it to turn 'beat' red. I grabbed her hair and started thrusting feverishly.

“Make me cum again. You want another load?”

“YES! YES!”

Now we were both moaning. If there was anyone in close proximity, they heard us. I had my hands firmly on Alex’s ass and I was holding on for dear life. She’s so damn tight. I lifted one of her legs in the air, and now she was screaming.

“Rub your pussy right now!”

Alex took one of her hands that was using the rock for balance and started rubbing her clit. I felt her pussy tighten around my dick and I knew an orgasm was in her very near future.

“FUCK! I just came!”

Alex smiled and placed both hands back on the rock. I leaned in and kissed her neck. One arm was wrapped around her waist; the other had a firm grip on her little neck.

“Your cock…Mr. Kane…I love it. Please, more.”

She didn’t have to tell me to keep going, but I love hearing that mellow voice plead for more dick.

I gave it to Alex for a few more minutes. I covered her mouth so she would be a little quieter. It was hot trying to keep our moans down.

“Damn it, get on your knees!”

I pulled out of Alex and she dropped to the ground. She opened her mouth wide and stuck out her tongue like a dog begging its master for water.

“Fucking dirty slut.”

I grunted and released my nut all over Alex’s face. The cum got on her lips, face, eyes, and even hair. It was amazing to watch it fly out of my dick all over her.

“Here’s some more for you.”

“Yes, sir. Oh, thank you for your cum.”

Alex placed her head under my cock and I slapped her face with it.

“You like feeling my cock all over your face, don’t you?”

“Yes, Mr. Kane. It makes me a very happy girl.”

“That’s my little slut.”

“Always.”

“Clean yourself up. We don’t want to miss the sunset.”

“Yes, sir.”

I walked ahead and left Alex to get herself back together. I can’t tell you why but watching Alex fix herself up after getting fucked on top of a mountain, wiping cum from her hair and licking off the remaining cum from her face into her sexy mouth, was insanely hot. I was completely in awe of her. Everything about today has been perfect. And it was about to get a whole lot better.

 

After she was done Alex and I continued our hike. We were both in such a good mood. We took more pictures together, and Alex took some videos of the mountain and scenery. She should take up photography.

The top of the mountain was in sight now. The Hollywood sign was to our right, as was the setting sun.

“Wow! Mr. Kane, this is an incredible view!”

“Do a 360-degree spin!”

Alex did a cute little twirl. Seeing her smile and just be herself might have been better than watching her take my cock. Maybe.

After getting a little dizzy from spinning, she jumped into my arms and we kissed.

“Thank you.”

“For what? We aren’t even at the top yet.”

“I know, but I just wanted to say it before I forget. Today has been great, but the last few weeks have been even better. I didn’t think it was possible to be this happy. So, thank you.”

“It’s been my pleasure to be in your presence. Thank YOU.”

I looked to my right.

“Ah, its perfect isn’t it? We aren’t going to the top.”

“We aren’t?”

“Nope. We’ll get there in a few but right now we’re going over there.”

I pointed to a spot closer to the Hollywood sign but not that far from where we were currently.

“Better view of the sunset.”

“Oh okay. Lead the way, baby.”

I put Alex down and we made our way to the final destination. When we got there, Alex immediately knew why I had picked this spot in particular.

“Incredible.”

“Yep.”

“When was the first time you came here?”

“Almost twenty years ago. When I first moved out to California. I was just a kid with a dream back then. I’ve been up here countless times since then, but I still feel the same way when I did back then. You’re right; this is incredible.”

“I’d like to come up here with you again, if that’s alright.”

“I’d like that a lot. Let’s do a lot more things, together.”

“Okay.”

Alex sat down on the ground and stared out at the Los Angeles skyline. I sat behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. We sat in silence for a long time, just enjoying the view and each other’s company.

After the sun set, it started getting dark. Fewer people were on the mountain now.

“Should we head to the top now, babe?”

“In a minute, yeah. Just want to do one more thing.”

“What’s that?”

I groped Alex’s breasts and kissed on her neck.

“Round three? Damn, Daddy, you’re on fire.”

“Round three will take place when we get home. I don’t want to be out here too late. I Just needed to feel your tits in my hands up here before we leave.”

“Okay. Well, have fun. Do whatever you’d like. Let me know when you’re ready to leave.”

Alex laid her head into my chest and closed her eyes. I pinched her little nipples and caressed her voluptuous breasts. She moaned and grabbed the back of my head, squirming around trying to be as quiet as possible.

“Mr. Kane, I’m about to cum again. Can I cum?”

“No, you cannot. You’ll be allowed to cum when we get home.”

“Yes, sir. Thank you, sir.”

“Let’s get going.”

We stood up and made our way to the top of the mountain. There were a few people up there already. We stood at the edge and Alex took a panoramic pic of the skyline. L.A. at night is something everyone should see once in their life.

We took one more selfie. Alex said this one was even more Instagram-worthy than the last. I told her I didn’t know I was so photogenic, and that I should get into the Instagram modeling game.

 

Published 
Written by Handydandy14
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments