Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Going Above And Beyond

"A horny nurse makes sure an injured skater gets the best treatment."

80
9 Comments 9
3.2k Views 3.2k
4.4k words 4.4k words

Mark knew he’d messed up the moment his wheels hit bottom of the skate bowl. He’d known it as soon as he dropped in, but he was committed. The feeling of weightlessness he experienced at the top of his arc was his favourite part of skateboarding, but this time wasn’t going to be like that.

Time seemed to slow as he looked down, seeing his board poised on its tail. It was taking too long to tip over, and Mark knew this wasn’t going to end well.

When he made contact with the end of the board it was in the worst way possible, his impact met with calls and shouts from his friends.

‘OH!’

‘Shit!’

‘It was lucky his board missed both his legs like that.’

A smattering of laugher rippled around the group, but the general sense between his friends was one of concern.

Mark lay in the foetal position, hands between his legs as his friends approached. He could hear them talking but be couldn’t open his eyes to look.

‘Fuck me! THAT is going to hurt tomorrow!’

‘It fucking hurts now,’ Mark thought.

‘It’s a shame you’re still a virgin, little brother,’ Chris said, leaning over him. At almost nineteen he was a year Mark’s senior. ‘Cos, you’re never going to get to use it now.’

‘He’s still a virgin?’

‘Of course he is. Have you seen him?’

Another ripple of laughter.

‘He’s not THAT bad looking.’

‘Oh sorry, I forgot you’re his mum. No, he’s gorgeous.’

‘Do you think he should go to the hospital?’

‘Nah, you just need to rub it better for him.’

More laughter, but Mark raised a hand.

‘No, I think I’ve really done something here guys.’

‘Really?’

‘Yeah.’

‘Are you bleeding?’

‘I don’t think so, but I think one of my balls has gone up inside.’

Someone laughed.

‘Shut up! That could be bad.’

‘Yeah, he might have hurt his vagina.’

‘Shut! Up!!’

‘Shall I call an ambulance?’

‘Nah, the minor injuries unit is only around the corner. Let’s take him there.’

Alex was horny. She was horny most mornings, but today she’d woken up late and didn't have time to slip off her pyjama bottoms and stroke herself into a breathy orgasm. However, her lateness didn’t stop her fingers from lingering a little longer between her thighs while she showered, or from paying her nipples a little extra attention as she moisturised. And she knew her vibrator was going to get a workout when she got home from work.

Having graduated from nursing college at twenty-three, Alex had been a nurse for just over a year. She loved her job, and she was over the moon when she secured a post at the local minor injuries unit. It was closer to her flat so she could walk to work, and best of all, no more shift work, and only one weekend a month. So the fact that today was her Saturday to work didn’t really bother her.

‘Now, what underwear does a horny nurse wear to work? she thought as she looked through her drawer. ‘Simple work bra and knickers or something sexy?’

The lacy red push-up bra and matching thong weren’t really suitable for work, but they would tease her every time she went to the toilet, and that was part of the fun. Instant gratification wasn’t always what she wanted, she liked to tantalise herself.

‘Morning Alex,’ Jennifer the receptionist called as she walked through the automatic doors.

‘Morning, Jen’ she replied smiling as she hurried into the building. ‘Overslept this morning, only just made it on time.’

Jen looked at her watch. ‘You’re fine, you still have five minutes. First patient is already here when you’re ready though.’

Alex stopped at the reception window. ‘What do we have?’

‘Seventeen-year-old boy. Skateboarding accident.’

‘Seventeen? Why’s he up so early? I thought most seventeen-year-old lads were in bed until lunchtime on the weekend.’

Jen shrugged. ‘I s’pose he wanted to get an early start at damaging himself.’

‘What’s he done?’ Alex asked, reaching for the patient form. ‘Huge graze? I like a good, bloody wound to clean out.’

‘You’re sick,’ Jen replied, screwing up her nose. ‘No, it appears he and his skateboard met in a most unfortunate way for a young man.’

‘Ooh,’ Alex groaned. ‘Can’t say I know how that feels, but I imagine it’s bad. Give me a minute and I’ll call him in.’

The sounds of laughter coming from the waiting room died out as the staff room door closed behind Alex and she quickly pushed her bag into her locker. Checking herself in the full-length mirror, she adjusted her messy bun, wondering if her sexy thong was such a good idea, her tight trousers making it obvious that she wasn’t wearing her usual cotton knickers. Turning to the front, she was a little surprised at how much her scrubs top was stretched over her breasts, its poppers straining.

‘Oh, perhaps a push-up bra wasn’t the best decision either. Well, too late now.’

‘Mark Wilson,’ Alex called towards the group of lads taking up half the chairs in the small waiting area. They turned to look in her direction.

‘Oh mate! Have you seen the nurse? She’s fucking hot!’

‘She’s gonna see your broken cock.’

‘Shut up, you dick,’ Mark said, wincing as he stood. ‘It’s not broken.’

Alex approached the group.

‘Course it is. Why do you think it’s called a boner? You’ve broken your knob bone. Isn’t that right, nurse?’

‘No that isn’t right,’ Alex said in her most authoritative voice. ‘Despite what you might think, there is no bone in the penis. Now, Mark, if you would like to come with me I’ll examine you.’

Someone sniggered. ‘She said come.’

Mark looked at Alex, her blue eyes contrasting her brown hair which framed her pretty face. ‘Um, no offence, miss, but isn’t there a male doctor who could see me?’

His question was met with more sniggers from his friends.

‘Why does he want a man? I’d let her examine me.’

‘I know. I’m thinking about getting you to kick me in the nuts.’

‘Did you say kick or lick?’

‘Fuck off.’

Alex suppressed a smile. ‘Unfortunately, there are no male nurses on today, Mark, so I’m afraid you’re stuck with me. Unless you want to go up to the Emergency Department at the hospital. I believe it’s only about a four-hour wait.’

The young man shook his head. ‘No, it’s okay. Thank you.’

Alex nodded in her best Mary Poppins impersonation. ‘This way, then.’

‘Take a seat,’ Alex said looking at Mark’s notes. ‘So tell me what happened,’

‘I was skateboarding and I landed on my board. I think one of my…y’know--’ He tilted his head towards his groin. ‘Has, y’know, gone.’ He made an upward gesture with his thumb.

‘Just so I’m clear,’ Alex said, ‘you think that one of your testicles has retracted into your groin.’

‘Yeah, I think so.’

‘Okay, that’s not uncommon with this type of trauma.’

‘It’s not?’

‘No, and they usually find their way back down on their own.’

Mark brightened. ‘Really? So if I leave it it should be okay?’

Alex smiled. ‘I feel confident that it would be okay, but it isn’t good to just leave it up there. There is also a risk of tissue damage.’

‘And that’s bad?’

‘Yes, it can lead to lots of complications.’

‘So you definitely need to examine me?’

‘I do. But if you would rather risk it you can go.’

Mark sighed. ‘No, it’s okay.’

‘Okay, take off your jeans and underwear and lie back on the bed.’ Alex said as she turned away.

Nervously, Mark pulled at his belt, looking at Alex, her back to him, strands of hair trailing over her bare neck. He froze, feeling a stirring inside his boxer shorts.

No, no,’ he thought, his palms starting to perspire. ‘Don’t get hard! Not now!’

‘How are you getting on?’ Alex asked, turning her head.

‘Uh okay, I think,’ Mark replied, trying not to look at Alex’s narrow waist and tight bottom. The swelling increased as she turned to face him, her blouse stretched tight across her chest. She could see his cheeks had flushed.

‘No need to be embarrassed,’ she said softly with a smile. ‘I’m a nurse.’

‘Oh no, don’t smile. You’re so pretty.’

‘Here,’ she said, passing Mark a paper towel. ‘You can use this to cover yourself.’

He sighed, taking the paper towel, dropping his jeans and shorts, and quickly pressing the square of paper over his growing erection. Alex pretended not to see the movement as she stepped closer, but she felt her own arousal knowing that her young patient was sporting a hard-on.

‘Okay, let’s take a look. Just lie back and relax.’

Mark laid back on the cold bed, his hands pressing over his crotch.

‘Which one do you think has retracted?’ Alex asked kneeling down.

‘It’s the right one,’ he replied closing his eyes, trying to ignore that the pretty nurse was only inches from his hard penis.

‘Okay,’ Alex replied. ‘So from a visual examination, I can’t see any obvious trauma, but I’m going to have to touch you. Are you okay with that?’

‘Um, okay,’ Mark replied uncertainly. ‘But I have, I mean, I -,’

‘It’s fine,’ Alex said, ‘I’m aware that you have an erection. It’s perfectly normal. And the fact that it doesn’t seem to be causing you any discomfort is a good sign.’

Mark screwed up his eyes as he felt a bead of pre cum escape. He couldn’t remember ever being this hard.

‘I need to feel around your lower abdomen,’ she said. ‘If you feel any pain or discomfort please let me know.’

It had been a while since she’d been this close to an erection, she couldn’t deny that it was turning her on and she knew her thong was getting wet.

‘Ah yes,’ she said feeling around just above and to the right of Mark’s pubic bone. ‘I can definitely feel something, but I need to feel on the other side to compare. You’ll need to move your left hand because your arm is covering the area I need to touch.’

Squeezing his eyes tighter he lifted his hand until only his fingertips were holding the paper towel over his erection. As Alex reached over, her wrist brushed against his shaft taking the towel with it. The young man flinched and his fingers scrambled for the paper, but to no avail.

Alex looked up at Mark’s face but his eyes were firmly shut. Unable to maintain her professionalism she looked over at his erection. It was smooth and hard, his foreskin outlining the ridge of his bulbous head, and in a moment of weakness, she couldn’t help thinking how she would like to wrap her lips around it, sucking and stroking, before lowering herself onto it, sliding inside her as she rode him.

With an almost imperceptible shake of her head, she picked up the towel and draped it back over Mark’s hard-on. The sensation on his sensitive shaft made him twitch, a quiet moan escaping his lips.

‘Ah yes,’ Alex said. ‘This side feels fine. So now I just need to try to massage the other fella back down.’

She began to press on Mark’s abdomen, her fingers moving over his skin. Mark let out another moan.

‘Am I hurting you?’ she asked.

‘No,’ he answered, shaking his head.

After a couple of minutes, Alex stopped. ‘This isn’t working,’ she said, leaning back. ‘I think we might need gravity to help.’

Her shoulders were aching and she stretched as she spoke, unaware of the poppers on her top giving way, revealing her red lace-covered cleavage.

‘What do you mean?’ Mark asked, opening his eyes and looking at Alex, his penis flexing at the sight of her breasts.

Oblivious to her situation Alex stood, the movement causing her top to open further, revealing more of her bra. Mark opened his mouth to speak but Alex continued.

MIRANDA_ARISTIZA
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MIRANDA_ARISTIZA

‘I think you’ll need to stand up,’ she said. ‘That should make things easier.’

Sitting up slowly, his hands pressed over his throbbing erection, Mark’s eyes locked on Alex’s breasts. He slid off the bed to stand in front of the pretty nurse.

‘That’s right,’ Alex said placing her fingers back over his retracted testicle, finding the bump again, her wrists knocking against Mark’s hands as he covered his erection. ‘I can’t quite get to where I need to be,’ she said, ‘your hands are in the way. Could you stand with them at your sides or behind your back.’

‘Really?’ Mark said, panic rising.

Alex looked up at him. ‘It’s the only way I’m going to be able to massage this area of your abdomen.’

Mark groaned, looking away from her pretty blue eyes.

‘Mark, I understand you’re embarrassed, but I’m a nurse and a young man having an erection in this situation is perfectly normal.’

Taking a deep breath he slowly removed his hands, the paper towel falling away, his hard-on bouncing.

‘Great. Now I can get in here,’ Alex said, pressing her fingers into Mark’s stomach, massaging the retracted testicle. She was aware that her forearm was rubbing against his erection and she tried to ignore his hard shaft flexing only centimetres from her cheek. Above her Mark tensed up, trying to keep his eyes closed, but the perfect view of Alex’s cleavage was too tempting and his gaze drifted down.

‘Ah,’ Alex said as she felt his testicle start to move. ‘I think we’re getting somewhere.’

She lowered her head in concentration suddenly catching a glimpse of her red bra, her breasts pushed up to form a smooth valley. For a moment she panicked, wondering if Mark was aware of her predicament, but then mischievousness took her over. Spurred  on by how aroused she had been since waking, she glanced up. Above her Mark’s eyes flicked up to look at the wall.

‘Caught you.’

‘Ah, got him,’ she said, feeling the mound beneath her fingers move down and disappear. ‘How does that feel?’

Flinching at the sensation, Mark’s eyes snapped up again from Alex’s cleavage, but not before she caught him for a second time.

‘Okay, so I think we’ve got him back to where he should be,’ she said, smiling. ‘Are you happy for me to check your scrotum to feel if it’s in there?’

Standing in the examination room Mark was in turmoil. His embarrassment was off the scale, the pretty nurse’s proximity to his hard-on was driving him crazy, and he was terrified that any more contact from her would make him cum. But the opportunity to have her touch him again was too much to resist.

‘Fine,’ he said. ‘If you need to I’m okay with that.’

‘Hmm, I bet you are. I’m about to touch your balls while you look at my tits. Well, you go ahead and take a good look, young man.’

She rubbed her hands together. ‘I’ll just make sure my hands are warm. We don’t want him jumping back up inside again.’

Once she felt her fingers were at an acceptable temperature she gently touched his scrotum, feeling around both Mark’s testicles. She smiled to herself as she saw his hard-on jump at her touch as he let out a quiet groan.

‘That feels fine,’ she said, removing her fingers.

She looked up, once again catching Mark looking down her top, a hint of disappointment on his face as she stopped touching him.

‘Aw, poor chap. The first time a girl touches his balls and he doesn’t get to finish.’

‘I think you’re okay now,’ she said, ‘but the only way we’ll know for certain that there’s no internal damage is if it’s painful when you ejaculate.’

‘What?’ Mark said, shocked.

Suppressing a smile Alex explained. ‘There’s a possibility that it will be painful when you urinate or ejaculate. If that’s the case we’ll refer you for a scan.’ She could almost feel her young patient’s embarrassment. ‘Do you understand what I mean?’

Mark remained quiet, aware that Alex was looking up at him, no longer feeling able to look down her top.

A smile creased the corners of her mouth. ‘So the next time you masturbate -,’

‘Yep, okay! I uh, I don’t do that, so, like, it won’t be a problem.’

‘Really?’ Alex asked in mock surprise. ‘I thought that as a young man you would -,’

He cut her off. ‘No, no I don’t so, y’know -,’

‘Mark,’ Alex said in her best nurse voice. ‘Masturbation is a perfectly normal activity.’ She looked up at him. ‘The majority of us do it and it is beneficial to our health,’ she continued, using the ‘us’ and ‘our’ to try to conjure up the image in his mind of her playing with herself. ‘Of course you could always ask your girlfriend to do it for you,’ she said, unable to stop herself, enjoying the image of someone stroking Mark’s hard-on, teasing him until he came.

‘Okay,’ Mark stuttered. ‘Well, I don’t, like, have a girlfriend, but thank you, I’ll keep that in mind. And if I decide to start doing that or if I get a girlfriend then I’ll be sure to let you know.’

Alex touched his thigh. ‘Mark, this is important. There is a risk that your accident could have caused testicular torsion. If that’s the case we need to know so we can treat it. So ejaculation is important for you right now - the sooner the better.’ She stood up. ‘Now, you can go home and masturbate, and if you feel any pain or discomfort during or when you ejaculate you will need to let us know. Or you can do it here and then we’ll be able to discharge you or take the necessary steps.’

‘Here?’ Mark spluttered. ‘You mean -?’

‘Mark, I don’t mean right this second,’ Alex said, fighting the urge to smile. ‘If you would like to do it here I can leave the room and you can let me know when you’re finished, and if you experienced any pain. I can leave you with some tissues and you can lie on the bed.’

‘No! I mean, no thank you. I’ll just go home.’

‘And you’ll masturbate as soon as you can?’ Alex asked, enjoying his embarrassment but finding the idea of her attractive young patient wanking himself off while thinking about her tits arousing.

‘Yeah, of course I will. Not that I’ve done it before, but I’ll do it when I get home. For the first time. Ever.’

Nodding sincerely Alex looked at him. ‘Well if it going to be your first time would you like me to give you any tips or advice?’

‘What do you mean?’ Mark asked, panic rising in his voice again.

Alex was finding it increasingly difficult to keep a straight face but more than that she was enjoying the feeling of teasing him, teasing herself with the thought of him cumming - spraying thick jets of cum as he gasped her name. She knew her nipples were hardening into tight buds and she pictured herself removing her bra and knickers, sliding her fingers inside her wet cleft, letting Mark watch her.

She continued. ‘Well, I just thought you might need some pointers regarding lubrication or technique. For example, some men like to use a sock or gel. I have some here if you would like to take some.’

Looking at her, Mark tried to ignore her cleavage. ‘You do?’ he asked. He’d used his sock before but he’d never thought about any kind of lubrication and his interest was suddenly piqued.

‘Of course,’ Alex said, turning and opening a drawer. ‘This is the one we use for examinations but it’s fine for external use too.’

‘Thank you,’ Mark said, taking the tube from her, the feel of Alex’s fingers against his causing his erection to flex, a string of pre cum starting to descend towards the floor. The sight of it caused Alex’s own wetness to increase.

‘Do you know how to apply it?’ she asked.

‘I think I’ll work it out,’ Mark replied.

‘Good. So, one last thing,’ Alex said stepping closer to him so that his hard on was almost touching the front of her trousers. Mark’s erection was starting to ache and he wondered if it would ever go down again. ‘I just need to check for any bruising or tenderness around your penis and scrotum. Is that okay?’

He nodded, his eyes fixed firmly on her breasts, no longer seeming to care if she noticed.

Pausing to give him a good look at her cleavage, she stood in front of Mark until he looked up, finally making eye contact with her. She looked at him before reaching up, removing her hair tie, shaking her hair free, and then pulling it back into another messy bun and re-tying it.

Hmm, I bet you’ve watched those TikTok videos when girls do that.’

She slowly knelt in front of him, holding his gaze until she was at eye level with his flexing hard-on, another drop of pre cum appearing.

Pulling her hair tie tight she intentionally pushed her breasts forward causing another popper on her blouse to open, exposing more of her breasts. Despite them being encased in her bra, she knew that her nipples would be visible through the lace.

‘I’m just going to examine you,’ Alex said. Mark nodded silently, watching as she reached out to take his stiff penis between her fingers, her other hand cupping his balls. ‘How does that feel?’

‘Amazing,’ he whispered watching her breasts rise and fall, her small nipples making mounds in her bra, clearly visible through the lace.

‘Any discomfort?’

‘No.’

‘What about when I do this?’ Alex ran her fingernails gently over the tender flesh of his balls as she slid her other hand up his hard shaft, her fingers sliding carefully over the ridge. She watched him flex again and, gently wrapping her fingers around his shaft, Alex slid her hand back down to the base feeling the thick vein beneath his skin.

‘Does that hurt?’ she asked, knowing the answer to her question, but trying to sound professional.

‘No,’ Mark answered, his voice barely more than a whisper.

Alex looked up at him, making eye contact as she teased her fingers along his shaft, gently stroking his balls with her other hand. She could feel the heat emanating from his erection on her neck.

‘What about when I do this,’ she asked, sliding her hand back up, her fingers bumping softly over the ridge, back down to the base and back towards the tip.

Suddenly Mark tensed up, his balls tightening beneath her fingers and he let out a loud groan as the first shot of cum exploded out, splashing onto her neck and breasts, running down her cleavage. Alex flinched as his warm liquid hit her skin, her fingers sliding back down his shaft as the second blast filled her cleavage.

Mark’s mouth dropped open as he continued to orgasm, his cum dripping down inside Alex’s top, running down to her stomach.

‘Any discomfort?’ she asked as if nothing had happened, gently squeezing his shaft, rippling her fingers along its length.

His only response was to let out a breath as his legs began to buckle. He finally shook his head, reaching for the edge of the bed and sitting down.

‘Thats good,’ Alex continued, picking up the square of paper towel, wiping Mark’s cum off her fingers. ‘I think you’re undamaged. But just try to be more careful while you’re skateboarding.’

He nodded, looking up at her. ‘Thank you,’ he said. ‘I’m sorry for - y’know.’

Alex shook her head, waving away his apology. ‘It’s good to know that everything is working as it should be,’ she said. ‘Take your time getting dressed.’

She watched as he stood, his eyes still on her breasts, and she made no attempt to button her top, giving him a good view of her nipples pressing against her bra. Zipping up his jeans, Mark smiled, thanking her again as he walked across the room and opened the door.

From out in the waiting room Alex heard the shouts and jeers of his friends as she locked the door behind him. Walking to the bed she pulled at the zip on her trousers, pulling them down, her hand slipping inside her knickers.

Her vagina was already wet and hot to the touch, and her finger slipped inside. She pressed her hand onto her clitoris, gasping at the sensation.

She looked down at her cleavage, still wet and glistening with her young patient’s cum and she replayed him shooting it all over her breasts. Her finger slid in and out of her, her free hand slipping inside her knickers, fingers stroking her clitoris.

The soles of her trainers were making imprints on the plastic mattress as her movements sped up, her breathing becoming laboured, an overdue orgasm building.

The knock at the door made Alex jump and she quickly pulled her hands out from her underwear before remembering that she’d locked the door.

‘Just a sec,’ she said, sliding off the bed, doing up her trousers and top. She could feel Mark’s cum drying on her breasts as she opened the door.

‘Hi,’ Jen said. ‘It’s quiet out here now so I thought you might want a coffee.’

Smiling, Alex took the steaming mug as Jen entered the room and sat in one of the chairs.

‘Oh well,’ Alex thought, ‘you do like teasing yourself, plus I wonder how many more skateboarding injuries we’ll have in today?’

Published 
Written by Mercury23
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments