Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mandy's Adventures... Getting A job

"Mandy gets a job at a different type of coffee shop."

139
29 Comments 29
6.2k Views 6.2k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Author's Notes

"My first attempt at a story, I welcome all criticism! Thank you for making time today to read my story."

My name is Mandy, and I don't know how else to put it, but I love sex, a lot! I just turned sixteen this past month, and it's been an eye-opening rollercoaster for me.

I'm pretty much your all-American girl. 5'6" tall, about 120 pounds with dirty blond hair, a super cute butt, and a very lean body thanks to being a cheerleader plus playing volleyball and swimming for my high school. You could say I take great care of myself. I'm super outgoing, some will call me more flirty than anything else.

But my best asset by far is my tits! 34D cup is my bra size - I can thank Mom's side of the family for that. I developed early and it was amazing all the attention I got from boys and even some girls! So needless to say, I got asked out a lot. Every boy, it seemed, was dying to get into my bra - well, my girls do love attention. Even gave a couple of BJ's, which I found out I loved doing. Something about holding a nice throbbing dick in my hands or my mouth; I soon discovered I was good at it! You could say I love giving BJs more than anything else - guess I'm a very oral girl.

But I haven't found the right guy to take my little cherry yet.

So during my summer break, I turned sixteen and the next day, my parents were bugging me to get a job. Nothing like full-time or anything like that, just something to build my confidence and work effort, they said. I wasn't thrilled about it.

The next few days, I looked online for a job, but nothing sounded exciting. Even the ones I applied to didn't write me back. Then I saw this one posting that captivated my attention. Women needed for small local business, great pay plus tips paid out daily. I thought this sounded interesting, so I filled out a questionnaire they had. At the very end before submitting, they wanted a body pic. I thought it was odd, but I didn't care because I got a killer body!

About an hour later, I got a phone call, and when I answered it, I could tell it was an older guy on the other end. He asked for Mandy and then introduced himself as Mr. Jackson and he was responding to my job application. I could immediately tell he was a man who was very confident just in how he was speaking, which was kind of sexy.

We talked for a few minutes about my lack of job history and what school activities I participated in. I asked him what exactly is the job I applied for. He informed me that he was the owner of Juggs Coffee and if I ever heard of it. Heard of it, omg, who in this state hasn't heard of Juggs coffee? It's a local coffee place in the town next to where I live.

But what it's famous for isn't the coffee - it's the topless girls that make and serve it.

My mouth flew open when he said that. As I tried to ask some questions about the job, I could tell he wasn't in the mood for it. He just told me to show up tomorrow at 10 am for an interview; if I was interested, I'd be there, if not, he'd understand. With that, he hung up, and I sat on my bed in total disbelief what the conversation we just had.

The rest of the day, I spent my time weighing the pros and cons of it. That whole night, I just lay in bed thinking about walking around topless to a bunch of older guys, and to be honest, it excited me a lot.

Waking up the next day, I decided to give it a shot. At least I could tell people I once got an interview at Juggs. Mr. Jackson told me to dress casually, so after jumping out of the shower I changed into a matching white panty and bra set, the panties being a high French cut style, not a thong but pretty close, and a push-up bra for my girls. I slipped on blue jeans and a white midriff to show off my tight tummy. Then after painting my toenails, I got my open-toe sandals, put my shoulder-length hair into a bun, and applied some ruby red lip gloss, maybe a couple of coats. I thought I looked sexy and very casual at the same time.

After making the thirty-minute drive to Juggs, I was surprised at how much traffic they had at 10 am. It's not a big building at all, just enough for making coffee and some storage. Its main business was the drive thru which had about ten cars in line. It also had a walk-up window but no indoor seating or anything like that. Guess they didn't want the pervs to linger all day there.

Standing in the outside line behind four guys, all much older than me. I could hear them saying lewd stuff about their server to which I just blushed. When I was finally ready to be waited on, a very pretty girl named Amber came up to me.

"What can I get you, hun?" she said.

At that moment, I forgot why I was there. Amber had to be in college, having a very toned and tight body, a brunette with a lovely smile, and her tits, which had to be B cups, just swayed as she leaned over to talk to me. I had kissed a few girls before, but at that moment I wanted to make out with her. She was stunning.

It was a few moments before I finally spoke, and she smiled the whole time understanding my predicament. I babbled something about an interview with Mr. Jackson, my mind all over the place now.

Amber said, "That's wonderful, come to the side door and I'll let you in."

Upon entering I took a quick look around the whole kitchen area which wasn't that big, might get like seven or eight people in it, max. Amber reintroduced herself and showed me to the back storage room, a locker room for the girls to change, and an office in which the door was closed.

Amber said, "Mr. Jackson is doing another interview right now so I can just grab a seat and wait for him when he's ready."

Waiting there, I watched the girls, all very sexy and topless, only with a thong and heels on. There were only four working and they seemed to be moving so effortlessly around the kitchen. Occasionally one bumped into another and a quick spank or little touch would happen between them. I thought of Amber giving me a spank as I served coffee, omg I could feel my kitty waking up!

Suddenly the Manager's door opened and a cute little Asian girl left, hanging her head not wanting anyone to look at her.

Another minute went by and Mr. Jackson came out. Let's just say he was not what I was expecting at all. This huge tall dark figure cames out of the office. Quickly I looked him over. He was this tall masculine Black man in his forties with some grey in his hair, about six foot, no doubt he worked out a lot, maybe even played football in college or something like that in his past. To me, he was very intimidating.

He stared down at me and said, "Come in, Mandy, let's start the interview."

I nodded my head and followed him in. The voice alone, his tone gave me goosebumps.

We were seated in chairs across from each other in this tight room. I was just in awe of how big and muscular he was, he had on jeans and a polo shirt that looked like his biceps were going to rip in half.

He told me, "I don't like to waste time and I'm straight to the point, so if I ask something you don't like, deal with it."

Being in my first interview I was nervous and the questions didn't help. These were the questions he asked me.

"Do you like being topless?"

"Do you like guys looking at you?"

"You don't mind dirty words being said to you?"

"Sometimes, girls touch each other, are you ok with it?"

"Do you believe in 100% customer service?"

I did my best to answer everything in a positive light but just stammered all over the place.

With each question asked of me by Mr. Jackson, I got lightheaded from the sexual nature of this conversation, I could feel my skin tingling, and my pussy was getting damper as I fidget around in the chair.

He was staring right into my soul as I answered, not giving any indication of how my answers affected him. I thought I'd never met anyone like this before, and it was really exciting to me in ways I didn't know existed.

After the initial questions, Mr. Jackson put his pad of paper down and looked at me, then he spoke.

"You can make a lot of money here, but it comes at a price. Sometimes our customers demand a little extra service, can you provide that?"

Emma_Grey
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emma_Grey

In those moments, the questions had gotten me so horny, I felt my nipples poking roughly against my bra, my pussy was leaking. I spoke softly and slowly to control myself.

"I'm willing to do whatever it takes, Mr. Jackson."

He looked at me and smiled, in that second as if time had stood still, he had reached for his pants and pulled out the most amazing cock I've ever seen! He gave it a long tug before laying it soundly against his leg; it was this magnificent black cock.

OMG, my mouth flew open as I openly gasped at it. The more I looked at it, the more it seemed like his head was staring back, wanting my attention. My eyes finally gazed up to him. It was like he was trying to see if I'd get up and walk away.

Leaving was the furthest thing from my mind. The few boys I sucked off were average size, but this was a Real Man's cock. It looked about eight inches long and wasn't even hard yet, it was nice and thick too. Plus, it had this amazing vein running along its length that seemed to pulse as it lay there waiting.

Hearing stories from other girls about black boys and their cocks, always saying how big they were, how hard they fucked, and how they loved sex so much. I didn't believe any of them only because I never dated a black boy, the opportunity just never happened. But now it has and it's a real man, a Black man. I was thinking if their all like this I might be changing my social status.

Falling to my knees, I crawled across the floor to Mr. Jackson with my eyes looking at his magnificent cock the whole time, My panties were clinging to my wet pussy so much it felt like a wedgie.

With a very controlling demeanor, Mr. Jackson put up his hand instructing me to stop, and said, "Take off your shirt and bra."

Getting back to my feet, I pulled off my midriff and threw it against the chair, my eyes didn't leave his. I reached back to unclasp the push-up bra to let my girls free, I glanced down at my aching nipples and noticed how swollen they were, OMG I'd never seen them that excited before, they looked like little erasers on a pencil. I gave them a little tweak which felt so good as the shock shot through my body. My eyes looked down at Mr. Jackson as he gave a nodding approval.

He then curled his finger at me, motioning me to come closer, once I did he pointed to the floor, and I fell to my knees again. He was so cool and calm about it all, his confidence drove me wild and I learned then that I needed someone with this type of control over me in my life!

Here I am topless kneeling between this older Black man's legs, his monster cock only inches from my mouth, he noticed my anticipation but at this point, I didn't do anything unless he said so. For whatever reason I could sense he wanted me to wait for it so I did.

He looked down at me and said, "Take them big white teen tits and wrap them around my cock."

Immediately, I grabbed his cock and felt the pure heat from it, that alone was so intoxicating. Placing it between my girls and holding it there, the huge tip just an inch or two from my mouth.

Then Mr. Jackson asked, "You ever give BJ's at all?"

I nodded my head, yes. My complete attention was on holding this lovely black cock in place against my chest.

"You ever suck a Black cock before?" he questioned.

I shook my head no and he smiled.

With a sense of determination in his voice, he said, "Lean your head down and make out with my cock. Like you do with the boys at your school."

Immediately I opened my mouth and slipped his huge black head in, my tongue immediately started to swirl against it. I went back and forth against the head in my mouth over and over again. I made sure my hands were holding my tits in place to encase this Big Black Cock against me. I so wanted to jerk this cock off but couldn't, so my tongue worked overtime.

I was able to get a couple more inches of this amazing cock in my mouth, It felt like I was going to choke, this wasn't one of the boys from school I blew before, this was a man and it started to stretch my mouth wider.

My spit and drool dripped from my mouth down onto his shaft and onto my tits which caused him to fuck my girls more.

He picked up the pace, and his cock was gliding effortlessly against my skin. When I started to gag on it, he grabbed my head and held it there.

"Nothing like some fine fresh white teen slut pleasing this black cock," he taunted while I kept going.

I know many women would've hated being spoken to like that, but for me honestly, it made me hornier. I felt myself wanting to prove to this man I could be a good cocksucker. After, I managed to get half his cock down my mouth, doing my best to breathe through my nose but it felt almost impossible.

Finally, I felt his cock swell in my mouth, he was close. His hands grabbed my head and held it in place. In seconds I felt him shoot his hot load right down my throat. I tried to pull back but his strong hands held my head in place. Feeding me load after a load of hot Black cum. He finally let go of me as I pulled my head away, then a big glob of cum hit me right in the cheek, the last shots he painted right across my tits.

Without a word being said, I grabbed the huge cock and started stroking it, wanting every last drop he had to trickle on my skin, I was cock drunk.

While I kneeled before him, it finally hit me. I just totally sucked off an older man, a Black man and I loved it. I glanced down at my jeans and saw this huge wet spot, as if I peed myself but I didn't, I was just that wet then. I so badly needed to touch my aching clitty the damn girl was screaming for help. He grabbed his luscious cock and puts it in his pants just like putting your wallet away.

His hot and thick cum ran down my face and tits, not to mention my belly full of him. He looked down at me and said, "What days can you work?"

My mind was only thinking of getting off right then, not of work! I quickly said, "Just Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Only Because that's the times my parents will let me work," doing my best to sound somewhat respectable in my current state.

"OK, you start Saturday morning. We open at 6 am but I want the girls here at 5 am, so be here. Also the first two weeks you'll have your work attire given to you by me." Mr. Jackson stated.

I nodded at him in approval. He took the notepad again and wrote something down, then looked at me and said, "You got two minutes to get off before my 11 am interview is here."

I should've been disgusted or pissed at his attention to my needs, but I wasn't. He left the office and I quickly unzipped my jeans and eagerly rubbed my throbbing clitty. Two minutes? I just needed twenty seconds!

Just then, I came like I've never had before! Feeling his hot cum run down my face and glistening on my milky white tits was all too much to take in, I think I squirted for the first time cause I was wetter than I'd ever been.

I so wanted to lay back and savor this encounter, but knew I couldn't. Trying to stand after this was hard but I gathered my shirt, but couldn't find my bra at all, fuck it. Tossed my midriff back on and my nipples were poking through the fabric like never before.

Walking out of the office, it was at that moment I realized I still had cum on my face. Then I saw the next girl for the interview, a cute redhead sitting there, so I hung my head.

Out of nowhere, it hit me, now I knew why the Asian girl left so fast before I entered for my interview.

I did my best to leave the coffee shop without anyone seeing me. Amber noticed and said, "Welcome to the team." Seductively she blew me a kiss. I just waved at her and left the building.

Finally making it to my car, I sat there for whatever time it seemed, my pants soaking wet from my pussy, my face, my tits were covered in an older black man's cum, and my body trembled from lust and desire.

Taking it all in, it hit me: I had a job!

To be continued

Published 
Written by Cheripink
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments