Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

MILF Takes Care of Me

"I needed to find someone to take me to the next level."

59
21 Comments 21
9.9k Views 9.9k
1.8k words 1.8k words

As a seventeen-year-old jock, I had male hormones that were always out of control. I quickly learned the art of self-pleasuring since it seemed every high school girl I tried to date, would not let me get past second base. Then, Pam Burton came along.

Pam was twice my age, plus a few, but that didn’t stop either of us from striking up a serious relationship that started out by pure happenstance. Pam’s son was on the same football team as myself and so I kind of knew her from a distance, seeing her picking up Jack after our football practices.

The one day, as I walking home from school after a hard practice, Jack and his mom pulled up beside me as I trudged along on the sidewalk. My car had broken down and I was relegated to walking everywhere. I hated it, but there was not anything I could do about the situation until I either got a job and earned enough money to have my car fixed, or I got lucky enough for someone to donate a car to me for use- which I was sure was not a likely thing to happen.

I was happy for the ride that day. Pam insisted that she and Jack take me home every day after football practice and it was through these daily jaunts that I quickly developed a liking for Jack’s mom, who seemed very hip and very cool.

Then one day, Jack’s mom showed up to take me home after a hard football practice session. Jack was not at school that day, and he was not at practice either.

“Where’s Jack?” I asked as I approached the Jones family sports utility vehicle that was parked in the corner of the asphalt parking lot next to the team practice facility.

“He’s sick,” Pam replied as I opened the back-seat door.

“You can sit up here,” Pam quickly added, nodding to the empty passenger seat beside her.

I slipped into the passenger seat and quickly took note of the very tanned and well-toned look of Pam’s slender legs.

“How was practice?” Pam asked as we drove out of the parking lot.

“Same ole, same ole,” I nonchalantly replied.

Pam asked if I thought we’d win the game coming up and I said I thought so, even though I was hugely distracted. Pam shifted gears and asked if I had a girlfriend.

“No,” I replied, “High school girls are a bit stand-offish.”

“Oh, come on,” Pam replied. “A guy like you, you should have the girls lining up.”

I appreciated the compliment, but Pam had no idea how frustrated I had been feeling. Self-pleasuring, simply put, had gotten old.

I shifted in my seat.

“It’s not that easy,” I replied.

Pam glanced in my direction and smiled, her eyebrows arching upwards. Stupid thoughts flooded my head.

“Dumb girls,” Pam remarked, “They don’t know what they’re missing.”

“Yeah,” I replied, “Life’s too short to not enjoy it.”

Pam chuckled. I liked the way she smiled, and she made me feel at ease. I also thought she was super sexy in her form-fitting lycra running shorts and her sports bra.

“So let me ask you something,” Pam remarked, as we headed down one of the tree-lined streets in the neighborhood where we all lived. “Are you still a virgin?”

Damn. I had not anticipated the question.

“Yeah,” I sheepishly admitted, “But it isn’t for lack of trying.”

“You just haven’t found the right woman,” Pam quickly shot back. “Maybe you should try and find you an older woman, willing to teach you the ropes.”

“Yeah,” I replied, “But I don’t know any older women- just the girls in high school.”

Pam didn’t miss a beat.

“You know me,” she shot back.

“But you’re married,” I argued.

“Just because I’m married, doesn’t mean I am dead,” Pam replied.

Damn.

Pam let off the accelerator and proffered a wink in my direction. I was floored. I didn’t know how to respond.

“Have I embarrassed you?” Pam asked as she looked in my direction.

“Ok hell no,” I quickly replied. “I’d do you in a heart-beat.”

I quickly amended myself to say, “I mean . . .you are a very beautiful and sexy woman.”

Pam chuckled as she brushed her long blonde hair back over her bare shoulders.

It was an awkward moment, but the awkwardness quickly went away when Pam pulled to the side of the road and shut off the engine. She turned and looked at me.

“Kiss me,” she instructed. “Let’s see how good a kisser you are.”

I puckered up my lips and awkwardly leaned in towards the center divider of the SUV that separated us. Pam placed her hands on the sides of my face and gently pressed her lips to mine. Suddenly, her tongue was uncontrollably probing the inner confines of my oral cavity. Oh crap. Our first kiss seemed to go on and on and on and I was completely mesmerized. Pam’s hand found its way up under my t-shirt and on to my hairless chest. Oh Lord.

ArianaWest
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ArianaWest

I opened my eyes to see her deep blue eyes, locked on to mine.

“You’re a pretty damn good kisser,” Pam remarked, as she withdrew her hand from under my t-shirt.

“So are you,” I replied.

“I’ve had a lot of practice,” Pam said, wiping the side of her mouth with a lone finger.

“What time do you have to be home?” she asked.

I told her that my parents did not come home from work until after six.

“Great,” Pam replied, turning the key in the ignition. She steered us towards a nearby park and into a parking space on the far side of the park. The sun had already started its downward trek below the tree-line. As we pulled into the parking space, Pam asked me if I felt comfortable taking things to the next level.

“Sure,” I replied, “But you’ll have to tell me what you want.”

“I think we’ll figure that out,” Pam replied. The windows of the SUV were heavily tinted, affording us quite a bit of privacy, plus we were parked in a remote part of the park.

“Get in the back seat,” Pam instructed. “There’s more room back there.”

I quickly relocated to the back seat, as she did the same. She pulled me in closer to where she was seated and we resumed kissing, as she pressed her hot little body against mine. In an instant, she stripped me of my t-shirt and began kissing my nipples and groping my crotch.

“You’re getting hard,” she noted as she groped my crotch. “Would you like to suck on my boobies?”

Damn.

She quickly and silently stripped out of her sports bra, baring her 3- D cup, perfectly shaped boobs with pencil-eraser-like nipples perched on top of them, encircled by a light tan areola. She pulled me down on to her bare chest and I took my time gently caressing and noodling her breasts as she hummed her approvals.

The strong musty smell of sex started to fill the SUV, as our hands explored each other. I kicked off my tennis shoes and then I unfastened the button to my jeans, allowing her unabated access to my manhood. She helped me out of my jeans and then she slipped out of her lycra running shorts. Oh Lord.

Before this, I had only seen a woman naked, on the internet.

“Pleasure me,” Pam pleaded, pushing me downward on her body. I had watched enough porno to know what she wanted.

A small landing strip of closely cropped light colored hair pointed the way to her womanhood. I used a lone finger to feel my way, as she arched her back and began to moan.

“Don’t stop,” she pleaded as I inserted a lone finger into the moistened area between her parted legs. I pressed against her hooded clit and she damn near exploded, grabbing my head with her hands, and pushing my head downwards.

“Eat me,” she demanded.

I slipped my mouth over her womanhood and flicked my tongue against her clit. As I did so, she began to tremble uncontrollably, issuing guttural moans of pleasure in the process.

She grabbed my head and pulled me upwards and on to her, pressing her lips to mine.

“Fuck me,” she pleaded. “Just fuck me!”

“I don’t have a condom,” I replied.

“You don’t need one,” Pam replied, “I’m on the pill.”

Pam helped me out of my underwear. She grabbed my tool and pulled on it with her hand.

“You’re big,” she declared, pushing the head of my tool in towards her pussy, guiding the tip end of my tool along the outer folds of her vagina, before gently pushing it inside of her. I could feel the walls of her pussy tightening around my tool, then loosening as I slipped farther inside of her. My pelvic bone met hers and I saw her eyes widen.

“You’re in,” she declared, grabbing my buttocks with her hands. “Now fuck me.”

I worked my hips back and forth, then side to side, and then I rapidly pushed myself against her, eliciting more moans from her as my balls tightened. I was not going to be able to hold back. I jettisoned my load deep inside of her after only a few seconds.

I apologized for my quick release.

“We can work on that,” Pam replied, as I pulled out of her. “Not bad for a first fuck, if you ask me.”

I was embarrassed at my lack of self-control, but Pam told me to not worry about it.

“It’s your first time,” she said as I lay on top of her outstretched body, her hands still holding on to my buttocks. I pressed my lips to hers and we simply continued to kiss as we both lay there, nature taking its course.

We searched for our clothes and reclaimed the front seats in silence. As she placed turned on the ignition, she glanced in the review mirror and once again, ran a lone finger along the corners of her mouth. She looked over at me and proffered another wink.

“Would you like for me to pick you up after practise tomorrow?” she asked, noting that, “Jack will probably miss the rest of the week.”

“Sure,” I eagerly replied. “Practice makes perfect.”

She smiled as she placed the SUV into reverse. “Yes, it does…”

Published 
Written by CommunicationDirectr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments