Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One Night Stand In The Bathroom

"He'd seen her last week at a party and was determined get to know her."

18
5 Comments 5
6.8k Views 6.8k
3.3k words 3.3k words

End of the year is fast approaching, school finished, the weather is warming up and party season has well and truly started. Sometimes it's for a birthday but usually, it's just because we can.

A group of us have been playing basketball all afternoon and have taken a break to discuss what's up for tonight when Johnno dropped by.

A chorus from us all: "Hey Johnno!"

"I'm just dropping past to invite you all to my party tonight."

"What's the occasion?" 

"My folks are going away for the weekend and said I could have some friends over if we keep ourselves nice. So, don't go inviting anyone else. I already have a few others coming. I need to keep it small, so the mess isn't too hard to clean up. Okay?"

"That's cool man, but you know we'll all help clean up. Your olds won't even know we've been there."

Johnno smiled. "Thanks guys, you're the best. I gotta go, catch ya tonight."

Someone yelled out to him, "What time?"

"Oh yeah, the olds' aren't leaving till about seven so to be sure they're gone before you get there, any time after eight should be fine.
Well, it appears that tonight is sorted so we finished our game then all went home to shower and get ready. We agreed to meet at Macca's (McDonald's) later for something to eat then we'd all walk to Johnno’s together.

After my shower, shaving my legs and neatly trimming other things, I put on my favourite denim mini skirt, a tight dark blue cotton tank top and a little bit of makeup. I'm not one who likes to tart up too much. So, for me, less is more. As I was leaving, I kissed my grandfather on the forehead. "Bye Pop."

"Bye, sweetie," he replied in his raspy voice from years of smoking, "You look nice, where are you off to?" He’s noticed I’ve put on some makeup.

"A bunch of us are meeting at McDonald's, then we're going to Johnno's tonight for a small party. You remember Johnno, don't you, Pop? He's really tall with sandy blond hair. It's no big deal. Should be pretty chilled."

"Okay, be good and if you can't be good, be careful and have fun. And you can tell me all about it tomorrow," he said with a cheeky smirk and a wink.

"Pop, you are incorrigible."

As I pulled the door closed, I yelled out, "Bye mum." Didn't wait for a reply and headed down to Macca's to meet everyone.

I was the last to arrive. Everyone else was already there and there were also a couple of extras I don't know. Joslin introduced me. 

"Courtney, this is Tim and Craig. They're friends of Michael's."

Michael interrupted because he knew I was about to say something.

"Johnno said it was okay. They could come. He knows about it and it's okay before you get bent out of shape about the extra people. It's okay."

I smiled at Michael to acknowledge his interjection then turned to Tim and Craig.

"Hi, Tim and Craig, is it?"

Craig reached his hand out and I shook it and he partially stepped in front of Tim.

"Nice to meet you, Courtney. Joslin’s been telling me all about you."

I was feeling just a little embarrassed and I shot Joslin a look as she held her hands up and mouthed something, but I couldn't make it out.

"Oh has she just?" I replied, "Well, I'll have words with Joslin later about that."

"Thanking her I hope," he replied with a self-confident smile.

"Well, you're a bit full..."

Someone interrupted me by yelling out that we should order some food stopping me from finishing my sentence.

We started lining up to place our orders, so I pulled Joslin aside. "Why were you telling him about me?"

"Because he asked, he was very insistent, wanting to know about you. That's why. I didn't just start talking about you for no reason. He's kinda cute, I'm not going to pump up your tyres when I might have wanted to have a go at him. I'm feeling horny tonight."

I laughed, "You're always horny. that's no different to any other night."

With a very cheeky grin, she replied, "Yeah, that's true but anyway, Craig clearly wasn't interested in me. I've got a feeling he's only here because of you and he's dragged his mate Tim along as..."

"As his wingman?"

"Yeah, that," she replied with a chuckle.

"So, what did he ask?"

"He already knew your name. His first question was, making sure you were coming tonight and then were you seeing anyone, did you have a boyfriend. Then he asked if you lived locally."

"So, he already knows enough about me to know my name and that I'd be here with you guys. Where does he know me from?"

"I don't know. I asked him that but then you walked in and he didn't answer me."

"Interesting. Yes, you're right, he is cute but so is his mate Tim so why don't you keep him busy while I find out what's Craig's story."

"No problem, how busy do you want me to keep him?"

"I don't know, use your imagination. Sit on his face if you want too."

A very wicked smile came across Joslin's face. One I’d seen many times before.

"Okay. I'm on it."

With that, right there in the queue at Macca's and in front of everyone Joslin approached Tim.

"Courtney said I should sit on your face. So, what about it, are you up for that?"

Everyone laughed and Tim turned bright red and didn't know which way to look. He started to stammer, then finally managed to squeak out, "Yeah, sure. Sounds like fun."

Joslin gave him a quick kiss. "Oh, it will be fun, I guarantee that."

I got my meal and sat down to eat, and Craig sat next to me. There was a nervous tension and neither of us said anything while we ate. I was starting to feel a little awkward. Finally, he broke the ice.

"How do you know Johnno?"

"I was going to ask you the same question, but I didn’t want to be first to speak. I've known him since first grade, and we all play basketball at Albert Park. And you, how do you know him and how do you know me? Why were you asking about me?"

"I know him from football, Aussie Rules footy. Tim and I play in the same district as Michael and Johnno."

"And me? you were asking about me. How do you know my name, and why were you asking about me?"

Craig swallowed the last of his burger and took a drink by way of delaying the inevitable. Finally, he spoke, his voice a little croaky with nerves.

"You were at a party in South Yarra last weekend. I saw you there."

I thought for a moment. It was like a light came on over my head.

"Yes, I remember you... You kept looking at me."

"Please don't think I'm a creep or anything. I liked you and had asked a few people to find out your name. I finally summoned the nerve to walk over to talk to you when the cops banged on the door and broke the party up. I don't know what their problem was but none of us was waiting around to find out. Once we were outside, I looked around for you, but I couldn't find you."

"I'm only seventeen and if the cops saw me drinking. Well, I didn't want to get caught so I shot through to a friend’s place just down the street until the heat had cleared and then we went back to the party for a while, but it was pretty dead after that."

Craig chuckled and we both were starting to feel a little less nervous.

Walking to Johnno's place, we walked together but didn't say much except when we both noticed Joslin with her arm around Tim’s waist as they walked together. Craig leaned over a little and whispered, "Your friend, Joslin's a live wire. I'm not sure Tim will know what to do."

"It's okay. He won't have to know. Joslin will tell him exactly what to do. When to do it, how to do it and where." I laughed then added, "And the where won't much matter to Joslin."

Craig didn't reply but he did look a little concerned for his mate.

"It's okay, don’t worry, he'll be fine."

Twice we crossed major roads and he held my hand as we crossed which I thought was sweet of him.

At Johnno's place, the party was already pumping. We stayed in the kitchen talking where it was a little bit quieter and we could hear each other. He asked a lot about my basketball and I asked about his football.

A couple of times I thought he was going to kiss me, but something always seemed to happen to distract him. Someone would walk in or there'd be some commotion or other in the other room.

Suddenly there was a whole heap of people in the kitchen and he leaned in and I thought he was finally going to kiss me, but he whispered in my ear,

"I can see a nice swing seat in the back yard. It'll be quieter out there and it looks comfortable. Do you want to go out there?"

Sitting on the seat, our conversation seems to have dried up. Craig had his arm around my shoulder, sort of and was looking at me as he started to move in. Surely, he's going to kiss me this time but suddenly there's another commotion inside and we can see through the window, Joslin has removed her top and bra.

I laughed. "Somebody probably dared her and that would be all it takes."

Craig laughed, "And what if someone dares her to take the rest of her clothes off?"

"Then she'll be naked," I replied with a chuckle.

ExplosiveStuff
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ExplosiveStuff

There was another cheer from inside and sure enough, Joslin was dancing around completely naked, and the cheering continued. I half expected Craig to get up for a better look. After all, a sexy naked woman was dancing around inside, but he remained seated right next to me.

We were sitting in awkward silence again.

The anticipation was killing me, and I was thinking to myself, he hasn't touched me, and I just creamed my knickers and my heart is beating faster. I couldn't believe how wet I'd become, and we hadn't even kissed. Apart from his arm loosely around my shoulder, we'd hardly touched. If he didn't do something soon, I was going to jump him right here. Just as these thoughts were passing through, I wasn't even looking. He moved in to kiss me on the cheek but as I saw him move, I turned to look at him and he got me fair on the lips. Our lips locked and I heard myself let out an involuntary moan. Finally, I thought! My knickers just got wetter.

Our kissing became more intense and passionate as we pulled each other closer and our tongues danced around each other. We stopped briefly for some air before one of us hyperventilated.

He was looking down at my breasts and smiled at my nipples standing out like two pencils in my top.

We continued kissing while he gently massaged my breasts and was rolling my nipples between his fingers through the material.

I whispered, "It'll be better if you put your hand under my top."

He responded with enthusiasm and then he tried to move my bra cups out of the way but it was too difficult, so he reached around behind me trying to undo the clip. He continued to fumble.

I slid my hand up my back under my top and reached the clip to flick it open.

"You’re not good at this are you?" I whispered.

He blushed a little and was about to say something, probably something stupid so I kissed him before he could embarrass himself further. Now he had easier access to my breasts to caress them. Feeling even wetter between my legs, now I could feel his hands on my skin gently rolling my nipples between his fingers. He kissed me down my neck pulling at my top and flicking his tongue across my nipples. There was another of those involuntary moans as I closed my eyes. One of his hands moved to my lap and he slid it under my skirt. He touched my panties and I gasped with exhilaration as a tingle shot through my body. I thought I was going to cum right then.

With his fingers probing under the elastic of my panties, he stopped kissing my breast and gently kissed my lips then whispered in my ear. "You're very..." pausing, I finish the sentence for him:

"Wet, yes I know, I'm very very wet."

After a thoughtful pause: "Do you want to find somewhere a little more… private?" I didn't reply, just stood, taking his hand and headed back inside.

We walked with a certain urgency down the hallway only to find each of the bedrooms already occupied. He opened the bathroom door and looked at me with a questioning expression. I just walked past him into the bathroom and grabbed his hand dragging him in on the way through, closed the door then flicked the lock.

I was beyond waiting now. I lifted my top and bra off in one move and dropped them on the floor. The bright bathroom light wasn't very romantic, but I think we were well-passed romance. This was something far more primal. Our kissing became almost frantic as we clumsily helped each other out of our clothes. Now both naked we didn't hesitate. I sat on the edge of the vanity and spread my legs, he immediately stepped between them and embraced me. I was so excited and wet, his erection easily found its mark and slid straight in with little resistance.

Craig moaned as he felt my warmth engulf him and I moaned as he filled me, pushing as far as he could. We had been attempting to remain quiet and discreet, though now that he was in as far as he could go, all thoughts of discretion were out the window.

We looked into each other's eyes, briefly savouring this moment, our breathing both deep, fast and frantic. This, almost tender moment was short-lived as he has started thrusting into me. This was not lovemaking. This was just fucking. It was frenzied. My anticipation and desires were so high, my first orgasm began also immediately. Although we were trying to be as quiet as possible, anyone outside the door would have no doubt hear what was going on in here. If the music wasn't so loud, they'd probably hear us in the lounge room as well, but now we no longer cared.

My orgasm grew and grew. It seemed to roll on forever. Craig slowed while I caught my breath, kissing me now and enjoying the sensation of him sliding in and out while we kissed.

He kissed his way down my neck to my breasts and sucked my nipples. Swapping from one to the other, my head tilted back, eyes closed enjoying, savouring the buzz.

He flicked his tongue back and forth across my nipple which felt like it has a direct link to my vagina as I could feel another orgasm quickly rising. Craig had sensed this and pumped harder. There was nothing delicate about it. I tried, unsuccessfully to muffle my scream as a more powerful orgasm than before hit me, and I do mean hitting me as I convulsed uncontrollably. Craig was grunting like an ape. We both let out another loud moan at the height of our simultaneous climax then we began to slow.

Craig pulled out and slumped back sitting on the toilet seat in the corner, both of us still panting. Catching our breath now, we smiled at each other.

"Fuck that was intense."

All I could muster in reply was, "Mmm."

Both of us were very sweaty and me with a mess dribbling down my legs as I slid off the vanity and tried to stand up. Craig stood, and our sweaty bodies embraced, our kisses softer than before.

We both looked at the shower, instantly knowing the other’s thoughts and we stepped in and turned on the water. With the water washing over us, we kissed passionately again, and we began what was surely going to be another fucking, this time in the shower.

There was a desperate banging on the door with a chorus from the other side. "Hurry up, there are people out here, who need to pee."

"Sorry. We'll be as quick as we can."

"Oops," I whispered. "They might have heard us."

"Yes, we have heard everything," came from the other side of the door, "and it's been very entertaining but we're over it now so get the fuck out of there... please."

I put my skirt and top on but didn't bother with my bra, and my panties were too gross to put back on.

I opened the door to applause from the line waiting to pee. I'm sure some were just there to listen. One of them was Joslin who was still naked looking very pleased with herself, holding Tim’s hand who was only wearing his underpants with a bizarre expression on his face.

He looked satisfied and not quite sure what the fuck happened to him. Joslin is what happened to him.

This wasn't the first time I'd seen that expression on others when it came to Joslin's antics.

Craig and I sat out on the swing seat in the back yard again cuddling and kissing. I sat so that others couldn't see that he had his hand up my skirt and quietly gave me two more orgasms with his fingers.

It was 2:35 am, and as promised we were helping Johnno to clean up and Joslin had finally got dressed. Well, sort of.

Craig said, "Tim and I have got to get going now," and he gave me a big passionate kiss. I could see Joslin was nearly eating poor Tim.

Joslin and I watched Craig and Tim as they walked down the driveway and turned onto the street.

"Did you get Tim's phone number?"

"Na. What would I want that for?"

I laughed.

"Did you get Craig's number?" she replied.

"No, but I know where I can find him if I need him."

We both laughed and went back inside to help clean up.

===========================

 

My wife and I have recently celebrated 39 years since we turned our 4-year friendship into a wonderful romance including 33 years of marriage.

She told me that a few weeks before that magical New Year’s Eve when we got together, she went to a party, met a bloke and had sex in the bathroom. Even though I tried to get more information, more details she wouldn't share anything further. So, armed with just that information I wrote the story above.

I have never watched my wife when she has read any of my stories before however on this occasion, I felt compelled to. It was intriguing to observe her changing facial expressions and body language as she read, and me wondering what part she was up to. At one point she stopped reading briefly, closed her eyes and took a long deep breath. With other stories she has always offered constructive comments however despite badgering from me, she offered nothing other than pointing out an obvious grammatical error. I'm not sure how to interpret her reluctance to comment. Anyway, I hope you all aren't so reluctant to leave a comment.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Trappa
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments