Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Selling My Teen Panties

"A teenage girl finds a buyer for her used panties."

40
13 Comments 13
15.1k Views 15.1k
1.9k words 1.9k words

When I turned sixteen, my mom cut my allowance back. She gave me a lecture about how when she was my age she got a job and I should do the same to learn the value of money. I wasn't opposed to working, but it would've meant giving up some of my after school activities like volleyball and theater. Right around that time, my mom was addicted to Orange is the New Black. I couldn't really get into it, but I would do my homework on the living room floor while she watched and an episode came on where the girls were running a used panties selling ring. You can't blame me for being a little curious.

It wasn't long before I Googled it and I was surprised to find a couple of websites that were basically an online marketplace for women to find buyers for their used garments. They required you to be eighteen, so I changed my birth year. I had a hunch that there would be men on there who would pay more for panties from a girl my age so I made sure to put my birth year in my username. "YoungWetPussy2001."

They had this weird process where nobody can contact you for twenty-four hours and I was worried they would deny my account, but I got approved and they cleared the pictures I uploaded, mostly of me wearing several pairs of underwear from the front and back and a bra pic for good measure. I noticed other girls were selling used bras so I figured why not.

I went to school and wasn't really thinking about it. I got home after volleyball practice and checked my messages while drinking a soda. I almost choked when I saw how many messages I had from men as young as twenty and as old as seventy-five. I don't remember exactly how many there were but it was too many to reply to all of them. I skimmed through them and most of them asked about my real age.

The one that caught my eye the most was a man in California who was offering $500 for three pairs of used panties. He was in his fifties and was really into virgins. I lied and told him I hadn't had sex yet and he offered another $200 if I would include a flash drive of pictures of me wearing the panties and peeling them to the side to show off my pussy. Because of the photos, I sent him my email address and we agreed to do the transaction off the site so they couldn't track it.

My California man wanted a variety of panties and I told him I only had basic cotton briefs. He sent me $40 on Venmo and asked me to buy a pair of panties with cartoon characters on them and a thong to complete the request. He asked me to wear each pair for at least 2 days. The next day I put on a pair of grey cotton panties and went to school, knowing this would be the first pair I sent and for freshness, I was going to send all three pairs separately.

This was a day where I had volleyball rehearsal after class, which I got pretty sweaty during. On my way home, I stopped by WalMart to shop for underwear. I found a six-pack of lace thongs with colors like peach, pink, lavender, black, grey, and baby blue for $11.99.

I felt silly going to the teen section, where I can still fit into smaller panties. I was torn between Hello Kitty or Disney Princess and I chose Hello Kitty because I thought the kuwaii cat seemed more universal than the Disney girls on the other option. Thank God for self checkout so I didn't have to make eye contact with a cashier.

When I got home, I sent my buyer an email with a picture of the panties I picked out. Later that night he gave his approval and a new request: Would I cum in the Hello Kitty panties? I responded asking for another $100 thinking he would say nevermind, but to my surprise, he said yes, as long as I recorded a video of my orgasm in the panties. We had a deal.

The next day was my second one in the grey cotton panties. It was a normal day at school, but I did get really turned on sitting behind Zach, a boy I liked, in English class. The smell of him wafted to my desk and I was hypnotized by his strong shoulders and sexy faded hair cut as our teacher read a section from Huck Finn. I was feeling pretty moist by the end of class.

That night, I took some photos of me in the grey briefs, including one with my panties pulled to the side to show my bald pussy lips. I took them off and wrapped them in saran wrap before putting them in an Express Mail envelope. I'd be taking them to the post office the next day and this would seal them and keep them moist in transit. I took a shower and put on the black thong, which was the color the buyer requested from the pack. 

I wore the thong to school and it was my first time wearing one. It took some getting used to the fabric between my cheeks, which also sometimes caused it to tighten around my pussy. But the biggest surprise came when my jeans slid down a little bit and a boy called me out for wearing a thong. He was a jerk about it, pointing it out to the guys he was with loudly and I heard one of them say I was a "Little slut" on my way to my next class.

Verobalistreri1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Verobalistreri1

I had another volleyball practice after school and playing volleyball in a thong was a little constricting. At one point during a high jump, I felt it ride up too much, giving me a cameltoe. But I figured that probably helped get my aroma deep in the fabric. After school, I went to the post office to mail the first pair.

Sleeping in a thong was kind of liberating. I usually sleep in just a T-shirt and panties, so having my ass exposed made me feel really sexy.

I was determined not to make the same revealing thong mistake on my second day in them. I wore a knee-length dress with leggings and now it was my dirty little secret. I didn't have practice after school, so I came home and sat on the living room floor doing homework while my mom finished another season of Orange is the New Black.

That night was time to take pics of me in the thong, which I did from the front and back. Since I'd had several cameltoes, I decided to also take a cameltoe pic in them before pulling them to the side for a pussy pic. Before hopping in the shower, I checked my email and had a message from my buyer. It said:

"Babygirl Laura,

I received your first pair of panties today and I have to say I'm already a happy customer. Your young virgin pussy smells so sweet I couldn't help but lick the center of your panties as I jerked off. Thank you for making an old daddy like me so happy. I can't wait for your next pair and the pictures.

Your horny daddy,

Bob"

I felt a little guilty about lying about being a virgin, but he seemed so happy that there was no going back. I peeled off the thong and wrapped it in saran wrap before putting it into another envelope to go out tomorrow. I took a shower and then slid on a pair of pink Hello Kitty panties. They were a little snug around my ass and I felt silly wearing them.

The next day was Friday, a normal day of school followed by volleyball practice. During class, I caught wind of a party going on that night and knew my mom was working a double shift at the hospital. Forgetting about my panties, I went to the party, had a few drinks, and somehow caught Zach's attention.

One thing led to another and I ended up alone with him in a bathroom in the basement. We started making out and he was grinding his hard dick against my leg in his pants. My top came off and so did his shirt. After sucking on my titties, he reached down to unbutton my jeans and I had a moment of panic. I reached down to stop him and lied, telling him I was on my period. He made a sour face and then dropped his pants. "Will you suck my dick?"

Sucking dick always makes me wet. I got on my knees and serviced Zach's dick, which was smaller than I expected it to be. I could fit the whole thing in my mouth without having to push his head into my throat, but it was still hot sucking off the hottest guy in my grade. I did my best, hoping it would keep him interested in coming back for more. I swallowed his big load and could feel my grool leaking into my Hello Kitty panties.

I was so wound up and horny when I got home that I pulled out my phone and started recording as I rubbed my clit through the panties. It didn't take me long to cum, my wet girl juice soaking the fabric. I went to bed in them and they were still wet when I woke up.

I sent my buyer an email to let him know that I came early in the panties and I was worried about them drying too soon. He gave me permission to wrap them then and I loaded the photos and videos onto a USB drive before taking them to the post office.

That night, he messaged me on receipt of the thong and told me how much he loved the smell of my asshole and pussy together. On Monday night, I had the following message:

"Hey Babygirl,

I just got done with those delicious Hello Kitty panties and I didn't think your panties could smell any better than the previous two. Your nectar was so sweet and I hope you don't mind that I put them in my mouth and sucked on them, imagining eating that tight bald virgin pussy. I sucked on them while I stared at your beautiful photos and that delicious video.

You should have the rest of the money in your account now. I have a new proposition for you. I will pay for a round trip airfare to Californa and put you up in a hotel if you come out here and let me be the first man to open up that pussy. There's $2,000 in it for you.

Your extremely satisfied Daddy,

Bob"

I never replied to that last email. I was aroused by selling my panties and the money was good. I didn't stop doing it either, but I wasn't about to become a prostitute. That offer crossed a line and I didn't know how to respond to it, which is why I ghosted. I sometimes feel bad about it, but Bob never messaged me again after that either. I think he knew it went too far, but I had fun sending panties to my first buyer.

 

 

Published 
Written by McTiddys
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments