Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The summer of '76 Part 1

"Summer school with Mrs Kuepper"

10
5 Comments 5
3.7k Views 3.7k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"Part true, part fantasy, a cumming of age story"

The summer of 1972 was a scorcher. We were in the middle of a drought, every day the heat seemed to sear your skin the moment you stepped into the sunlight. You knew how a Vampire felt at sunrise. I was seventeen years old; it was school holidays and I was on my paper round, pedaling my Malvern Star around the parched plains of Pascoe Vale. One last drop off. Mrs. Kuepper was the last delivery, a whole block away from the previous drop. Keen to get home I pedaled up to the letterbox at speed, sliding to a halt. As I slid to a halt, I noticed a flash of white down the side of the house. It looked like Mrs. Kuepper in her underwear. A very pointy bra and high waisted pants. I pushed the newspaper into the letterbox and started to pedal off.

A voice called out, "Paperboy."

I stopped.

"Paperboy." I looked toward the house; the sun was in my eyes.

"Paperboy!"

“Yes” I replied.

"I have a Xmas tip for you." At Xmas some of my customers gave me a tip, usually not worth getting off your bike for. I leaned my bike against the fence and went to the front door. Mrs. Kuepper was at the flywire door in her underwear. "Come in, sit in the lounge while I get into something more suitable." She hurried to a bedroom off the hall. I opened the flywire door and walked into the hall. The lounge was to the left. I went in and sat on the couch, looking around I was surprised, no shocked, that I could see straight into the bedroom. I was looking at Mrs. Kuepper, naked, in profile changing out of her underwear. She grabbed a silk robe from the hook near the door and slipped into it spinning around toward me as she did. She smiled at me as she drew the robe closed and loosely tied it, but not before I had caught a glimpse of a large pink nipple and a patch of rust coloured hair.

"Caught you peeking" she said and laughed. "Would you like a lemonade?"

I was blushing so much I must have looked like a beetroot. "Err... Y-Yes Please, Mrs. Kuepper" I stuttered.

"Yes, that would be nice I feel hot too." She turned and left the room.

She returned carrying a tray with two glasses bending forward to offer me a glass, her robe gaped open and I could clearly see her breasts. Her breasts were very white and quite small, but her nipples were large, very pink and puffy. "Well don't wait for an invitation,” she said.

"Oh s- sorry Mrs. Kuepper, I was daydreaming,” I said as I took a glass.

"Mmm I know" she replied and stood up. As she did, the tray caught on the bottom of the glass I was holding, and the other glass tumbled straight into my lap. "Oh dear, I am sorry, I'm so clumsy and you're drenched," she said putting her hand on my stomach feeling my T shirt. "Don't worry, stand up, I'll give your clothes a quick rinse and hang them out, in this heat they will be dry in no time."

I stood up noticing that the shape of her erect nipples was showing through the thin fabric of her robe. She leaned forward and pulled my T shirt over my head, in doing so, her hard nipples pressed against my bare chest. I could feel my penis starting to engorge as I tried to think about something else. Then she started to unbutton my pants. Panicking I said, "That's okay I can do it."

"Don't be silly, it's my fault and anyway I'm a nurse, I've seen absolutely everything," she said, as she squatted down and pulled my pants to my ankles. I looked down and saw her robe had slipped aside exposing her pink and white breast. She then took my shoes off so that she could get the pants off. "There, this won't take a moment," she said and looked up. Seeing my erection turning my underpants into a tent, she said, "Whoops," and giggled, "Did I cause that?"

Amii
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Amii

I was dumbstruck and flushed hot from blushing

"Don't worry it happens, totally natural, actually I'm quite flattered. Anyway, as I said I've seen everything, those underpants are wet too though, come on off with them," and she whipped them down and pulls them off my feet. “As I said it's nothing I haven't seen before.” So, I was standing naked with just my socks on and an erection that wouldn't go away. She looked up at me and smiled and then said, "How old are you?"

"S-Seventeen." I stuttered "Eighteen this year."

Standing up she grabbed my penis and balls in her hand and smiling at me said, "My, big for your age aren't you."

I didn't know what she was talking about, my heart was racing, and my head was thumping.

"A-a-a-about a-average I think."

Then she looked down to my penis in her hand. "I don't think so."

I could feel her fingernails as her fingers played with my balls. She then ran her hand along the shaft of my penis, looked into my eyes, wets her lips with her tongue and said, “A bit more than average, I think.”

As she did, I ejaculated all over her robe.

"Oh, dear me, look what I've done now," she said looking down and letting go of my penis.

"Don't worry, it's perfectly natural and very flattering really. Oh well, into the wash with that too," and dropped the robe to the floor.

My mouth was hanging opened as wide-eyed I looked down at her white naked body. She held my chin in her fingers and whispered "Relax, it's okay," and kissed me gently on the lips. Smiling she said, "Now I'll just go rinse these," and bend down, bundling up the clothes, tray and glasses and headed out the door.

I thought of escaping but didn't have any clothes apart from my socks. I sat down with my hands covering my genitals. After about five to ten excruciating minutes she reappeared at the doorway, still naked.

"I'll just get us another drink." She came back in with the tray, "I think I had better put these on the table this time." Bending over she put the tray down, giving me an unobstructed view of her pink lips with a fine covering of ginger hair. She turned to me and smiled. "Oh, sorry, I should get us something to put on."

She headed into the bedroom and I heard drawers opening, this time my eyes were fixed on the clock on the sideboard. Coming back in, still naked, she dropped a large t-shirt in my lap and standing in front of me pulled another large t-shirt over her head. My eyes were transfixed on a thin patch of red hair through which I see the pink slit of her genitals.

"It's all I had I'm afraid, I sleep in them. Everything else is in the wash, unless you want to wear a nurse's uniform."

"Err no, this is fine," I replied. I pulled the T-shirt over my head and tried to pull it down to cover my genitals with limited success. So, I sat there with my hands covering them.

The t-shirt she had on came down to just below her crotch. She turned and bent over to pick up a glass, again giving me another view of her pink pussy lips. I squirmed and tried, with little success, not to think about her pussy. I could feel my erection returning, I looked around the room to try and take my mind off it as she plopped herself down in the armchair opposite me.

"My what a drama, I am sorry," she said and raising her glass, "Bottoms up," she giggled.

To be continued….

Published 
Written by julesv60
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments