Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Turned Out or Turned On - Part 6 - Uncle Bob

"Caleb Turns Me Out"

28
10 Comments 10
5.2k Views 5.2k
2.6k words 2.6k words

Molly:

It had been two weeks since the frat party.  The bruises and bites had mainly healed, but I had been unsettled.  Nothing had been the same.  I had been tingling and aroused.  I had rubbed my pussy raw trying to satisfy the feeling that had ignited at the frat party.  Caleb had been angry.  I finally fucked him to try to make it up to him.  It had been a huge mistake.  The sex had been so damn vanilla I could hardly stand it.  Caleb had not only forgiven me but he became like a puppy dog, always there, always wanting more.  Managing Caleb had become a full-time job and this had done nothing for my "itch."

Caleb:

Molly had become distant after the Frat Party refusing to talk about it.  When I had finally talked her into having sex, I found out her ass and thighs were bruised, and there were bite marks on her tits.  Whatever had happened at the party, it had been rough. I had tried to be gentle in our lovemaking but she seemed distracted and unresponsive.  Maybe Molly liked it rough?  I had been so confused.  My Dad had planned a pool party for his buds.  He had invited me but I wanted Molly to come.  I had thought that if I could show her off, I could get some of my dignity back.

Molly:

Caleb had now wanted me to go to this pool party at his Dad's house. He was back to his old tricks. He wanted me to wear my skimpiest two-piece. 

"Who the fuck is going to be there?"

"No one. Just my Dad's work friends and my Uncle."

"Then why can't I wear my one piece and be done with it?  Why do I always have to be on display?"

"I always want people to know how hot my girl is!"

At that, I had given up.  I had not wanted to get on the whole 'I am not your girl anymore,' issue.  Caleb had now become someone I hung with and who I occasionally fucked. The fucking part had become less attractive than it was before the frat party.  I had also not wanted to get into the dumping Caleb conversation partly because I had not had the energy and partly because it had still aroused me to use Caleb as a frustrated watcher, so I had said yes to the party and no to the suit.

Caleb:

Molly had agreed to come to the party.  To my mild disappointment, she had not agreed to wear the two-piece suit I had suggested.  I had known it was a long shot.  I had only seen her wear it once when she was hanging with her girlfriends at a private pool.  There had been literally nothing covering her ass and the top was a walking wardrobe malfunction; lots and lots of nipple slips. It had not surprised me that Molly refused to wear that suit opting instead for a tight one-piece.  While it would not show her ass off, it did have a deep cleavage.  Molly's cleavage was larger than most girls' tits.  I had been ready for Molly to turn some heads at the party. I had not counted on Uncle Bob getting so interested in my girl.

Molly:

That Saturday Caleb and I had arrived at the party. As agreed, I had come to the party.  Also, as agreed, I wore my one-piece suit instead of the skimpy two-piece he had wanted.  The one-piece was really pretty hot.  It had showed my large breasts off to great advantage with a fuck ton of deep cleavage. I had turned many heads, a lot of middle-aged potbelly heads.  No one had seen my face because their gazes were all below my neck.  If they had been even decent looking, I would have loved it.  However, as it was, it had been extremely creepy to see all those dad-age men literally licking their lips.

After a couple of turns around the pool with Caleb, I had eased away and took up residence in a lounge chair as far away from the drooling men as I could get. I had Caleb running beers to me as I sunned myself and listened to tunes on my Apple Buds.  About four beers in, Caleb's Uncle Bob had brought me my fifth beer and stayed to chat.  Oh, fuck!  Out of all the men there, Uncle Bob had been the least attractive, a guy pretending to still be young if his gut wouldn't get in the way.  As we talked, I had found that he was actually pretty funny.  By the time I finished my seventh beer of the afternoon, he had become fucking hilarious. 

Caleb:

What the fuck had been up with Molly and Uncle Bob?  At first, Molly had been dismissive of his presence but he had persisted.  After Molly had downed a couple of more beers, they were laughing like tight buds.  What the fuck had been happening?  I had not heard what was said but all of a sudden, the conversation went from casual funny to serious flirty.  I had moved in closer, curious as to what was happening.

Molly:

We had stayed on safe topics until I had asked him his age.

"Thirty-six."

Without thinking, I had said, "Same as my chest!"

That had been it.  For there on the conversation had become a series of sexy comments and double entendres.  Caleb had been hovering around bringing us beers.  As I was finishing my eighth beer, I had taken down the straps to my suit to rub on some sunscreen.  I had then noticed that both Caleb and Uncle Bob were staring at my chest.  As I rubbed it on, I had then noticed that Uncle Bob's suit was prominently tented.  He had a hard-on.  I had decided to have some fun.  As I had continued to rub the lotion, I dove deeper into my cleavage.  In a little while, I had had my hand completely inside my suit massaging and pinching my tits.  Uncle Bob's hard-on had gotten larger. 

I had then smiled and nodded at his crotch.  He had gotten the message because he discreetly slipped his hand into his shorts and started to stroke himself.  I had then pulled my top down a little further so that the tops of my areolas were showing.  Smiling I had looked at Uncle Bob and mouthed, "Show me."  He had then pulled his shorts down until the tip of his boner was exposed.  Fuck!  It looked huge.  In my imagination, it had been at least two inches longer than Caleb's was. 

Caleb was off getting us some more beers. I had then tugged on my suit until one of my nipples popped out.  Uncle Bob gaped.  I mouthed, “Your turn.”  Uncle Bob looked around and pulled his trunks down so that his boner was completely out.  God, it was huge.  “Nice,” I mouthed.

Caleb:

Okay, what the fuck had happened?  After all the flirting and laughing, it suddenly got quiet.  I had had a decent view but I could not see everything.  I had seen the straps of Molly's suit were off her shoulders and later the top had seemed to be much lower than normal.  Had Uncle Bob's hand been in his trunks?  Why had Molly been staring at his belly?  Or had her stare been at something lower?  It had felt like the frat party all over again.  My breathing had become labored because I did not know what would happen next but I sensed I would not like it.

Molly:

The power had been exhilarating.  I was a high school girl and Uncle Bob was an older man who had been used to being in charge.  I was now in charge and it was turning me on, big time!  I had wondered how much farther I was going to take this teasing.  He was too old and too fat to fuck or even kiss.  However, I had thought maybe I could have some fun anyway.  Mouthing, "Follow me," I had pulled up my straps, stood up and quietly moved towards the house.  Caleb's father and the other men had been gathered right in front of the kitchen window but they had been looking at some guy's new golf club so I was able to slip into the kitchen unobserved.  Caleb and Uncle Bob had followed. 

LouiseChane
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LouiseChane

Caleb:

What the fuck had just happened? Using what had seemed to be telepathy Molly and Uncle Bob had slipped across the yard heading for the house.  I had followed and soon all three of us were alone in the kitchen.  Molly had paused with a curious look on her face.  I had known something was up.  What the fuck was about to happen?

Molly:

We had now been alone in the kitchen but what was I going to do; how did I keep control and use my new power to play with these guys?  A thought had come to me.  Taking a deep calming breath, I had approached Uncle Bob and put my hands around his neck.  My tits had mashed against his chest and I could feel a hard-on against my belly.  I had stepped back and cup his crotch with my hand.  He moaned.  Emboldened, Uncle Bob had reached over, cupped my tit, and started to squeeze.  Slipping my hand inside his trunks, I had found his dick and started stroking it.  Caleb had been standing there open-mouthed.

"Time for you to leave," Uncle Bob had said nodding to the door.

"No. He stays," I yelled.

Uncle Bob had not known it, but he had not been the one I wanted to excite.  Caleb's desperate look had turned me on big time.  I had then thought, 'Now what?'  Stepping back, I had pulled the straps of my suit off my shoulders.  Uncle Bob had started stroking himself again.  As I pushed down my top, my tits had sprung out and Uncle Bob's jaw had dropped.  I had heard Caleb give a little moan as I sunk to the floor.  Kneeling in front of Uncle Bob, I had pulled his trunks down until his cock sprang free.  Up close, his cock was enormous.  I had then looked up but all I could see was belly.  Fuck these older men and their dad bods!  So I had stood up, moved behind him and grabbed his cock.  I started stroking and jacking it.  He had moaned and moaned but after several minutes, he was no closer to coming.  Fuck these old guys!  I had been used to young boys who squirted at the drop of a hat.  Moving closer, I had mashed my bare tits into his back and moved them around a little.  His hard-on had stiffened and soon he had been squirting all over the floor.  I had stepped back, looked at Caleb, and smiled licking the non-existent cum off my fingers.  That had been when all hell broke loose and I had been unceremoniously welcomed to the shitshow.

Caleb:

Tension had been building in my chest ramping up my frustration which had now become anger.  I had been confused when Molly had let those two college men grope her at the movies.  When she had played with my friends in my basement, I had gone along because it seemed hot.  Molly had crossed a line, however, when she fucked those two college men at the frat party.  Not so much because she had fucked them, but because afterward, she had then been distant and cold when all I wanted to do was fuck her brains out.  Molly had been having hot sex while sidelining me.  Now she had gone and torn it, big time!  She had played with fat old Uncle Bob.  He had gotten hot sex and I had just stood there holding my dick, literally.

When Molly had turned and licked Uncle Bob's cum off her hands and gave me that triumphant smile, something had snapped.  I had crossed the kitchen in one step and grabbed her by her braid and dragged her over to the kitchen island.  I had bent her over the island mashing her tits flat against the top.  Her suit had been at her waist so ripping it off had not been a problem.  Dropping my trunks, I had been in her in a single thrust.  She had whimpered.  Old Caleb had been gentle.  New Caleb had pounded Molly hard!  She had started to moan, then gasp.  Everything had fallen away.  It had been just Molly and me having the roughest sex we'd ever had.

Molly:

"God.  Fuck.  God.  Fuck.  God.  Fuck."

I had been stripped and roughly pushed over the counter and now Caleb was pounding the fuck out of me.

"God.  Fuck.  God.  Fuck.  God.  Fuck."

Although I had been standing on my tiptoes, every time Caleb had pounded me, my feet came off the floor.  The tops of my thighs were being bruised against the edge of the countertop.  Oh fuck, this had been intense.  Even though I was no longer in control, I liked it.

Pound.  Pound.  Pound

"God.  Fuck.  God.  Fuck.  God.  Fuck."

Slap.  Slap.  Slap.

"God.  Fuck.  God.  Fuck.  God.  Fuck."

Then the shitshow had started.  Oh, you thought it had already started.  You would have been wrong.  As Caleb had been pounding me and had been shouting, this must have attracted the notice of the group outside.  Because when Caleb had reached up and pulled my braid, pulled it so hard my body was now almost vertical, standing naked my tits bouncing.  I had noticed that the old guys with the dad bods were now starring into the kitchen, at me, at my naked tits, the top of my vag, being pounded.

Pound.  Pound.  Pound.

"Oh shit!  Oh shit!  Oh shit!"

Slap!  Slap!  Slap!

"Oh shit!  Fuck!  God!  Oh shit!  Fuck!  God!"

I had been putting on a sex show for the entire neighborhood.  I was about to explode with pleasure.  The shitshow had been about to reach its climax!

Slap.  Slap.  Slap.

"God.  Fuck.  God.  Fuck.  God.  Fuck."

Caleb:

It had been the best sex of my life. Molly had been reluctant as first then she had become more into it.  Her moans had changed a little when I had pulled her upright by her braid but that had only lasted a few seconds. I had been close to coming and I wanted to be a porn star.  I had pulled out, pushed Molly up onto the countertop and climbed up and straddled her.  Pumping my cock a couple of times, I had squirted what must have been a cup of come all over her face and tits.  She had bucked like she was about to come.  I had then heard it.  Clapping.  What the fuck?  I had then looked up and saw all my Dad's friends staring at us through the kitchen window and applauding.  How long had they been watching?  Oh, fuck!

Caleb's Dad:

Molly!  Oh my fuck, Molly!  Caleb had told me she was hot.  I had known for a long time she had great tits.  To see them naked and bouncing gave me a terrific boner.  I could not get that scene out of my mind.  To my surprise, after Molly had left, one of my friends showed me his phone.  He had two pics of Molly getting railed over the kitchen island and one of Caleb squirting his load on her tits.  Today’s party was over but maybe there could be another event.  I was not done with Molly.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by randomgirl2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments