Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rising Son

"The days are about to get a lot hotter for this boy of summer"

37
4 Comments 4
5.6k Views 5.6k
3.1k words 3.1k words

As I turn into Montridge Road, the neat houses are a familiar sight. Some people are already working on their yards or out taking a walk. It's another sunny morning. The heat is just starting its slow build and it's not humid yet. I walk up to the Spanish mission-style house. It has sparkling walls, a brown-tiled roof, and arched verandas. The front yard looks neat and colorful with magnolias and fuchsias. When I ring the bell, Saffy opens the door.

"Here you are," she says with a smile and an air of relief.

She had called me last night and asked me to come over, but would not say what it was about.

"Hope everything is okay?" I venture.

"Oh yes, everything is peachy, and I am glad to see you again, Jules." She leads me into the lounge and we sit on the sofa. "I wanted to surprise you with something."

On the coffee table, there is a book "In the Realm of Hungry Ghosts" next to a pitcher of sweet tea. She pours me a glass. "You are going to need your energy."

"I have sorta been waiting for you to call. I'm happy to hear that things are good... but it's not like you to be mysterious..." I flash her a grin. The drink is refreshingly cold and sugary. "Where is your mom? Is she up?"

"She is still asleep. Her friends took her out for an early birthday celebration last night and she must have drunk too much."

Then, she looks serious, "Well you know, we had some unfinished business."

~~~~~

We had gotten to know each other about six months earlier in our senior year at school.

One day, I was going home after wrestling practice. As I walked out the side gate, it began to rain. I pulled the small, folding umbrella out of my backpack. I was halfway down the block when the little raindrops started getting heavier. Across the road, I noticed another student walking briskly because she was getting wet. She looked familiar, so I crossed the road and ran over to her. It was Saffron, who was in some of my classes. She had moved to my school at the start of the year and I had not had a chance to talk to her yet.

"Hello, would you like to share my umbrella?" I proffered.

She recognised me. "Oh hello, Julian," she said with a smile. "Am I glad you showed up. I have a long way to walk and I was going to get soaked. Mom was supposed to pick me up, but I guess she got delayed."

"It's only a small umbrella, but we should both be able to stay mostly dry."

My coaches tend to describe my size as compact. It just means I have a lower centre of gravity. I probably get it from my father, who is of Japanese descent. They have a long wrestling tradition. I have not seen my mom since I was about ten. The last we heard was she had moved out to the west coast and was dating a musician.

She is about 5'3" so I could easily hold the umbrella over both of us, with her squeezing in next to me. So close that I could smell her fragrance. It was like vanilla ice cream. She was wearing a gorgeous, yellow sweater which offset her mousy brown, shoulder-length hair.

"Where do you stay, Saffron?" I asked.

"My house is on Montridge Road. Do you know it?"

"Oh yes, it's just a few streets from mine. I live on North Shore Drive."

She lives about ten minutes from the school and, fortunately, we were going in the same direction.

I liked her round, friendly face. She was easy to talk to and seemed to laugh at my crummy jokes. Maybe she just enjoyed the effort I attempted. It made me wish I had gotten to know her earlier.

We arrived at her house as her mother was pulling into the garage.

"Hi Mom, this is Julian from my class. He helped walk me home," she called out.

I said, "Hello Mrs Winzorsky. It's nice to meet you."

"Hello, Julian. You can call me Terri. Thank you so much for helping Saffy to get home. I was at book club and things got so heated today. We were doing the diet book by Mikhaila Peterson. They would not stop arguing and when I checked the time, it was late. I went past the school, but didn't see Saffy." Glancing at her daughter, she added, "I am also thankful to you that her cashmere sweater didn't get wet. It's expensive and I keep telling her not to wear it to school."

In response, Saffy rolled her eyes.

"Don't mention it. We had a nice chat on the way," I said mildly.

We went into the house to warm up. Inside, it had a retro design, with a sunken lounge and mahogany floors.

Terri is taller than Saffy. She has dark hair and a glowing tan. As we talked in the kitchen over a bowl of hot soup, she mentioned that she does Zumba and spinning classes. I admired her trim figure, which looks great in her tight clothes.

After that, I seemed to see Saffy more often. Sometimes, we sat together in class or I saw her in the library and we would chat.

I occasionally changed my training runs so that I went down her street. The coach says it's important to mix variety in your training and I agree. One day, I was jogging past the house and I noticed that Terri was in the front yard mowing the lawn. She saw me and waved to me as she switched off the mower. She was wearing a loose t-shirt and a headband and was clearly perspiring.

"Good morning Mrs Winzorsky," I said. "Fine day isn't it?"

"Good morning Julian. Did I get your name right? Please call me Terri. Are you out for some exercise?"

"Yes, I am. Just got warmed up and all."

"That's great Julian. Would you be interested in helping me with the lawn? I could make it worth your time. You see, it is usually the two of us at home. My husband Dan is away a lot. When he is not at conferences, he is working very long hours. So I do what I can with the yard, but with spring coming, the grass just grows so fast."

A chance to hang out at their house and get paid for it? I quickly agreed. Terri seemed delighted and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I grabbed the mower and attacked the grass with vigor.

So, in the following months I went there on alternate weekends to mow their lawn and whatever weeding Terri needed help with. As the weather warmed up, it got to be hot work and I took to removing my t-shirt and just working in my shorts. Terri would bring me out a drink and tell me how much she appreciated me.

I saw her washing the car once, as I was doing the front yard. She had on a white tank top and denim shorts. Every time she bent over to scrub the fenders and lights, I could trace her long legs up to the tight, round butt. As the car wash proceeded, her tank top seemed to keep getting wetter. Finally, it was see-through, clinging to her ample chest and I could make out two dark circles. I could easily see who her daughter got her curves from.

Saffy likes hanging out by the pool in the backyard. She will either be reading or her neighbor Shauna will be over. Shauna is a first-year nursing student. She has a trim, shapely body and a penchant for bikinis. I imagine she would look great in a nurse uniform.

Usually, after I finished, I would join them in the pool because I was dripping with sweat from the humidity. We spent the time lying on the floating beds, mostly talking about tv shows. Sometimes they would tease me by kissing and then pretending nothing happened.

One day, Shauna said, "Today in class they were talking about plastic surgery, but most of the time was spent on breast augmentation."

Saffy was adamant, "I would never do it. Besides, I sure don't need them to be any bigger."

Shauna looked over at me," So what do think, eh Jules. Do you think I need breast augmentation?"

"I don't know. It's elective surgery, so it's up to the lady," I shrugged.

Shauna slowly lowered her bikini top so that I could see erect nipples pointing out. I looked like a deer in the headlights. She glanced at Saffy and they laughed mercilessly.

As senior year progressed, Saffy and I would study together a few times. We tried it at my house, but my sisters were usually watching tv. So we would do it at her house, which was a lot quieter. One night we were working on a project for economics. Her parents had gone out to a dinner party. After a few hours, we finished, so we watched "Lost In Translation" on tv. The opening scene had my attention and I was hoping the actress would have more scenes like that. I also liked the scene where she is in the pink wig, at the karaoke club. We were singing along when I thought about the lyrics and it made me decidedly horny. I looked sideways and Saffy was also regarding me intently. I slid over and put my arm around her. We kissed hesitantly, then more freely.

Emilyrose_8
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Emilyrose_8

I felt her hand reaching for my fly.

"I've been wondering what it looks like," I heard her say, "You always have your shorts on in the pool so it's a mystery."

I was surprised but excited, "I had no idea you were thinking of it." As if hearing his name, my organ started to stir.

"Well, Shauna and I have discussed it before. It was agreed that I should do some investigation."

She held my gaze with her hazel eyes as she unbuckled my belt, pulled my jeans down to my knees, and freed my erection.

Looking at it for a moment, she seemed pleased, "Uh, it's bigger than I thought." Her fingers went to work on it. Running along the shaft, squeezing the balls.

Saffy leaned closer to examine the tip and smiled, "It looks like a mushroom." She stuck her tongue out to explore the curves. Her mouth enclosed the shaft and slowly sucked. I groaned as it felt so good.

Just at that moment, we could hear the sound of the car in the driveway. Quickly pulling my pants back up, I exclaimed, "I gotta go."

~~~~~

We had not really talked for over six weeks. It was a little awkward and also the final exams took up most of our attention. I also had to give up the lawn mowing for a while. Now, with the summer break started; it was time.

Saffy's hand wanders onto my bulge. It's almost ready to spring out as she unbuttons the fly. She stares at me innocently as her hand massages slowly. "Thank you for your quick response."

"Damn I've been waiting for this," I state flatly.

"That's good. Now lean back", she murmurs, pushing me onto the sofa as she drags my jeans off. "Close your eyes, and don't open them until I say."

She is kneeling over me and I feel her breath on my balls. Her tongue slowly trails up my shaft to the tip. She does this a few times, with purpose. It's so painfully slow that my tip is twitching for more.

"I can see some liquid leaking out. Are you getting excited?" she asks.

I grunt and nod.

"Maybe this will feel better," she says helpfully. Her lips rubbing over the sensitive head feel wonderful, then her warm mouth closes over the head and runs down to the base of the shaft before coming back up repeatedly. The rhythm is inexorable. I can feel tingling in my balls and deep within. I didn't know Saffy was so good at this.

From another room, a phone is ringing. "I think that's my phone. Stay here, I will be back in a minute." Saffy says as she gets up.

By now, I am in a daze from the stimulation. I lie there with my eyes closed to focus on my dreamy state. I have no idea what plans she has for me, but this is trippy.

It is quiet for a few minutes, then I hear footsteps.

"Oh good, you're back. I'm so ready for this."

Soon, I feel warm lips and my cock is back to full alert. The rhythm is steady, but faster. I let out some grunts. Within a minute, I am edging close to the point, groaning as I lose control, "I can't take much more. Saffy....uhhh."

"Oh, do you want me to stop?"

Hearing her voice makes me open my eyes. I jerk my head to the side and someone is kneeling next to the sofa, but it is not Saffy. It is Terri.

"I, I'm sorry Terri. There's some mistake..." The erection seems to go limp instantly. I try to pull my jeans on, feeling exposed. "You were terrific, but I thought it was Saffy. I mean one thing led to another... this is not what it looks like."

"Oh there's no mistake here." Terri starts laughing. "Listen, Julian, everything is fine. We had this all planned."

She takes a breath and explains, "Saffy and I have been talking about inviting you over for a long time. I mentioned it first so I think I get to go first. We both noticed the way you sometimes look at me. She offered to serve as a fluffer. We even planned how we were going to suck you the same way. I thought my birthday would be a good time and here we are."

She rests a hand on my leg. "So how about it? Would you like to make my birthday?"

With a bit of relief, I reply, "Now that you put it that way. I have been dreaming about this too. Let's do it,"

Terri takes my hand and leads me upstairs to the bedroom. She is wearing a robe, which she removes, revealing black thong lingerie to accentuate her tanned figure. Her shapely breasts are now easy to admire, as is her firm, round ass.

"Have you been wanting to get a better look, Julian?"

"It was definitely worth the wait."

We get into the bed. As we kiss, she snuggles close and runs her hand over my chest, and then feels out my cock. She is wearing a floral scent. More mature than Saffy's, but still light.

It's great to finally have her in my arms, "I didn't think I would get this chance. I couldn't figure out how I would be able to ask you. It would have been a no anyway."

"You need not have worried about that." Terri seems greatly amused. "My husband Dan just doesn't have much energy for me. Besides, he would rather watch other men with me than do it himself. I have gotten used to him being away so much. It's my 38th birthday today, but I believe you are as young as you feel. I am happy with who I have become. "

"Terri you don't look anywhere near that," I protest.

She laughs as she takes her lingerie off and tosses it aside, knowing I cannot wait to taste her. Then, she shoves her chest in my face so I can suck on her hard, dark nipples. She coos as my tongue runs all over her big breasts, only interrupted when she kisses me roughly. "I'm so damn wet," she whispers in my ear.

I kiss my way over her firm, tanned belly, down to her waiting vulva. Running my tongue along her slit, her taste is piquant; I think of Saffy's sweet tea, but this is way tastier. My fingers part the folds of her delicate hood as I slowly lick around her pink pearl. I feel Terri wriggle. As I lick away, I introduce two fingers into her twat, stroking up and down the lips. When I try rubbing my fingers against the front wall, she responds by groaning softly, "Oh gosh, right there."

In moments, she pants, "Don't stop uhhh..." Her thighs clamp tighter around my head, and then, I can feel her body shuddering. "That felt fabulous," she exclaims with a blissful smile.

Her hand moves leisurely over my abs, then she gazes hungrily at my limp organ. "Seven is just right," Terri murmurs as she devours the meat. I groan as her tongue runs wildly over the tip, teasing under the ridge of the mushroom. As she sucks, she digs a knuckle into my perineum, which feels funny, but relaxing. She takes my balls in her mouth and sucks roughly, letting them pop out.

Terri urges me, "I want you to fill me up."

I am rock hard and she senses the moment is right for her to climb on top. As she eases herself down I like the feeling of my phallus opening her up inside. Her moans seem to be in rhythm with her grinding on the base of the shaft. Occasionally, she leans over to kiss me and let me suck on her nipples. Her breathing eventually gets faster. She looks into my eyes and smiles, and I feel her body tense up. I wrap my arms around her as she gushes.

She is quiet and still for a minute as she recovers her senses. She lies on her back and opens her legs for me to enter her wet twat again. I start to pump her vigorously. As we kiss, I can feel the tension building and my shaft getting harder as I start to peak. "It's coming," I grunt.

Then Terri grabs my erection and thrusts it deep into her mouth, sucking hard. I can feel my tip against the back of her throat. Her lips close tight around the shaft and I start throbbing. Soon, I am flowing with loads of hot milk for her. As she keeps sucking, I cannot stop pumping. It feels incredible. Eventually, she releases my cock with a grin. She opens her mouth to show how much she has before swallowing. "Simply delicious," she says and licks her lips.

It's going to be a long summer and I think this is just the start of the fun.

Published 
Written by Ostarin
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments