Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Worshiping Black Teen Cocks - Part 1: Husband Sucking

"I encounter black high school boys on a hike and suck their cocks."

49
14 Comments 14
86.5k Views 86.5k
5.4k words 5.4k words
Famous Story

My wife Angie and I grew up and went to college in Wisconsin, where I earned a master’s degree in healthcare management, and Angie earned a master’s degree in education. At the age of twenty-five we moved to Roanoke, Virginia since I got a job with one of the large healthcare insurers there. Angie couldn't find a teaching position right away, but she did get a volleyball coaching job at a high school, which was part-time but still better than nothing.

Angie is a well-conditioned athlete and played competitive volleyball in college. She is fit and lean and reminds me a lot of the actress Jennifer Garner’s character Sydney Bristow in the old TV series “Alias”, except that Angie has blonde hair and large D-cup breasts which look huge and very seductive on her lean body.

We lived very sheltered lives in Wisconsin, being from affluent families in cloistered neighborhoods, so it was a little bit of a culture shock to move to Roanoke with a more laid-back Southern culture, and a population which is over twenty-five percent African American. We are not the least bit prejudiced or racist, but we never had the opportunity to be around very many black people in the past.

It was also interesting moving from an urban area which is pretty much flat land, to an area with numerous outdoor activities in the Blue Ridge Mountains. Angie found it hard to break old habits and she ended up joining a gym in the city, while I planned to hike in the mountains for exercise and relaxation.

I started out conditioning myself for the mountain hikes by walking on the trails in our neighborhood, taking longer and longer walks, and then started driving out to various trailheads to hike in the mountains. By the end of our first summer there, I was easily making all-day Saturday hikes, with strenuous elevation increases going up and down the ridges. My normal routine is to get to the trailhead at the crack of dawn, in hopes of reaching my planned destination by noon. Then I enjoy a relaxing lunch and the beautiful scenery for an hour or so, before beginning the hike back to the car.

It was the end of the summer, and Angie had been coaching the pre-season conditioning and training programs for the girls’ volleyball team for the past three weeks. The volleyball matches with other schools began the first week of school, so they needed to be ready to play competitively. She usually ran errands on Saturdays and didn’t mind me spending all day on a hike.

It was a Saturday in late summer, about a week before the start of the school year, at the time of this story. It was a bright sunny day and I had been hiking all morning and was crossing a foot bridge over a wide and heavily-flowing stream very near my destination. I stopped on the bridge for a minute to enjoy the natural beauty, and then looked upstream when I heard some voices and saw some movement.

As I looked more closely I saw several black boys splashing around in a calm tidal pool about two hundred feet away and partially hidden off to one side of the stream. It looked like they were nude and enjoying the cold water, which wasn't a problem up in the backcountry areas.

I am not normally too nosey and believe in giving people their privacy, but for some reason it was intriguing to me watching those boys splashing around nude in the water. I am a normal heterosexual guy and never had any sexual interest in either boys or men, even though I saw my share of naked guys in the showers in high school and college. But I never really paid attention to their genitals. Even at that distance, I saw what looked like very large, black cocks and hanging balls swinging between their legs. I was a little embarrassed for myself at my curiosity about their cocks, but I felt drawn to take a closer look.

There's a small, overgrown trail running along the stream bank, and I quietly made my way through the trees and undergrowth, finally arriving behind some bushes only about twenty feet from where the boys were in the water. I saw their tent and camp area, and then saw that there were three black boys, who looked to be high school age, jumping into and climbing out of the water. They are tall and muscular with six-pack abs, and I clearly saw their big, uncircumcised cocks.

Their cocks looked to be about seven inches long and very thick, even though they were soft and splashing around in the cold water. They are much bigger than my little dick even when it's hard. I was even more curious since I had never seen either an uncut or a black cock before, and they looked huge on the boys. I even took out my cell phone to take a few pictures of them.

As I hid there and watched them I couldn’t believe that my little four-inch dick was getting hard and starting to leak precum. I still can’t explain why I was so interested in those boys, but I was getting ever more aroused as I looked at them. I was then close enough to hear them talking, and as you might expect for boys that age, they were talking about sex.

One boy looked a little more mature, has a larger cock and seemed to be their unofficial leader, and I clearly heard him when he said, “Damn right, Lamont, I can’t wait to get back to school to start our junior year. Some of those young, white teachers are sexy as hell, and I just love looking at their smooth, white skin and big titties."

"Fuck, man, that new girls’ coach is hotter than all of them, and I’d love to fuck her. I’ll bet that we can fuck some of those white cunts if we go about it the right way, and I know that they will love our thick cum flooding their cunts.”

Then another boy who must have been Lamont said, “You can say that again, Darrell. I’d just love to stuff my cock into one of those tight, white pussies. I hear that some of those white women really love black cocks, since their wimpy ass husbands have little dicks. My dad told me that he's been fucking the white office help at his work place for years now. He even told me that some of those nasty ass husbands approve of him fucking their wives, and they will even suck his cock for him to get him hard to fuck them."

"Some of them even suck it clean for him afterwards and suck his cum out of the wife’s cunt. But the best part is that several of the women have begged him to impregnate them, and he is only too happy to help them out. He also told me that some white couples like to fuck black teenage cocks, so maybe we can find some of that action. What about you, Mitchell, have ever heard about that kind of interracial sex?”

The third boy, who must have been Mitchell said, “My uncle told me that he just loves to fuck white women because their cunts are so tight and even to have white men suck his cock. In fact, he almost prefers that those men suck him since they are so enthusiastic about it and suck his balls, perineum and ass, which most women are reluctant to do."

"He says that some white men just love being submissive to black men and worshiping their cocks, and they will suck his ass or do anything else he says, no matter how disgusting. Shit, man, some of those cock suckers even beg to suck his cock while he's pissing. They love swallowing fluids from black cocks so much and demeaning themselves. Many of them even cum in their pants while sucking him and drinking all of his juices.”

I could hardly believe their conversation and I must have really been uninformed since I had never heard about white men wanting black men with large cocks to fuck their wives. And hearing that the white men also suck those cocks and do other nasty things was even more surprising. I know that my little dick can’t be as satisfying to Angie as those big ones would be, but I trust her completely and it just never occurred to me that she or other women might want to fuck strangers with big cocks.

I do know that I always have to suck her pussy after we fuck to give her an orgasm, but at least I’m satisfying her that way. So, then I was even more surprised and embarrassed at myself for getting aroused just thinking about watching Angie being fucked by a black cock, like the ones I saw in front of me. I was also fantasizing about what it would be like to suck a black cock.

I’m not sure how much time had passed just sitting on my haunches and watching them, but I had unconsciously unzipped my shorts and was stroking my precum-covered dick. At one point I was in a daze thinking about Angie fucking a black man and lost my balance and had to catch myself with my hand. Unfortunately, my hand pushed down on a large twig and it snapped, and the boys looked my way in the bushes.

Darrell quickly got out of the water and ran over towards me while he was screaming, “Who the fuck is over there watching us? You must be a fucking pervert to be spying on us boys swimming.”

It was so scary hearing Darrell run towards me, and I lost my balance again and fell onto my back on the leaves. Unfortunately, my pants were still unzipped, and my dick was hard and sticking out.

I tried to zip up, but Darrell was on me before I could move, and he said, “Holy shit, what do we have here? You have to come see this, guys. We have a white cracker here, hiding in the bushes stroking his little dick. What the fuck are you doing here, mister, spying on us like this? Do you like to look at teenage cocks while you jack off or something?”

Darrell was standing over me, and as I tried to get up he pushed me back down with his foot and held me there. About that time Lamont and Mitchell arrived, and they had surrounded me and were looking down at me. It was daunting looking up from the ground and seeing their angry faces, but then my gaze fell on their large, black cocks and hanging balls which were dripping water on me, and I felt even more intimidated.

I thought that I had to say something fast to keep from getting my ass kicked, so I refocused on their faces and said, “I’m really sorry about watching you boys like this, and if you’ll just let me up I’ll be out of here and won’t bother you again. Come on, guys, I didn’t mean any harm, and don’t want any trouble.”

The boys just looked at each other and laughed, and then Darrell said, “Whoa, whoa, calm down, mister. We aren’t going to hurt you and you can just get up and leave if you want to. But if you want to come to our camp and talk about it we can do that too. Something sure attracted you up here to watch us, and I think we’d like to hear about it."

"From the way you were jacking your little dick while watching us swim and listening to us talk about blacks using whites for sex, I have the feeling that you might want to come with us. And just now, even though you were frightened about what we might do to you, you still couldn’t resist staring at our wet cocks just above your head.”

Darrell took his foot off me and the boys stepped back. They even helped me stand up and brush off the leaves. I was trying to think fast about what to do but kept getting distracted by their cocks and balls swinging between their legs in front of me. I can’t really explain the change that I felt coming over me and was ashamed of myself. But I did want to go talk with the boys and sort out my desires.

They weren’t pushing me one way or the other, and when they turned to walk the few steps back to their camp, I followed. Darrell seemed to be very insightful about everything for being such a young guy, and for some reason I felt that he might be able to help me understand my attraction to them.

The boys looked back and smiled at each other when they saw me behind them, and they went to sit down in their camping chairs in front of the tent. Lamont offered me his chair and he sat on a nearby stump, and all the boys were still naked.

They were all rubbing and fondling their cocks and balls, almost like they were offering them to me, and Darrell looked at me and said, “I think you know our names from listening to us from behind the bushes, and we’d like to know your name. I can also see your wedding band and would like to know a little about your wife and why even though you're married, you seem to have an interest in black boys. But first, tell us what you were thinking when you decided to come up here and spy on us.”

I was very nervous and embarrassed talking with the boys like that, and I still couldn’t keep from staring at their genitals. I thought for a moment and said, “My name is Ed, and I don’t really understand all of this myself. But when I looked up from the bridge and saw you boys up here, I was amazed by how big your cocks looked from that far away. I have never been around that many black people, and even in the showers in school I never had any interest in looking at other boys or men, and I have never seen uncut cocks before."

"For some reason I don’t understand, I wanted to see more, and it felt like a magnet pulling me up the trail to watch you. When I got closer behind the bushes, I was even more amazed that young guys like you have such big cocks and balls, and you were not even hard.”

It was easy to see that Mitchell’s cock was hardening as he smiled at me and said, “Damn, Ed, just keep talking, and you’ll soon get to see my cock when it’s hard. But tell us more.”

Then I watched all their cocks hardening as I continued, “I got even more flustered when I heard you boys describing how some white people like to be submissive to and sexually serve big-cocked black men. I have never heard about any of that shit, and especially black men fucking white wives."

"You asked about my wife, and she is a beautiful, shapely, and sexy blonde-haired woman, and I have never even thought about sharing her with other men, much less watching a black man fucking her. But the reason you heard me when I lost my balance in the bushes and snapped the twig, is that I lost my concentration while imagining my wife fucking your big cocks. So, you can see why I’m a little confused.”

Linda_Loved
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Linda_Loved

Hearing about my hot wife, and me fantasizing about her fucking them, was really turning the boys on, and I paused to gawk for a moment since all the boys had hard dicks by then. It looked like Darrell’s cock is at least ten inches long and very thick, looking a lot like a full-sized summer sausage. His partially-retracted foreskin was also leaking copious amounts of precum and his huge balls were hanging heavily over the front of his chair.

Lamont’s and Mitchell’s cocks are similar to Darrell’s and just as thick, but maybe almost an inch shorter, and I couldn’t take my eyes off of them. It was a warm day and I could even smell the odor of their sweaty genitals and precum as it dripped down their balls to the ground.

They were openly stroking their big cocks and smiling at me as I continued where I left off saying, “In addition to fantasizing about my wife fucking black cocks, I was also thinking about what it would be like to suck one. Mitchell’s comments about how some white men love to worship black cocks really got me aroused, and I even found myself thinking about the fluids stuff that he was saying."

"The disturbing thing is that after twenty-five years of never even thinking about other men’s cocks, I find myself here spilling my guts to you three high school boys, while watching you stroke your big cocks. So that’s my quandary. I know that I could never suck a cock or watch my wife fuck another man, and yet I suddenly have these desires that I am so ashamed and embarrassed about. And, guys, I am truly sorry for sneaking up on you boys like that.”

Darrell kept stroking his cock and said, “Damn, Ed, that’s very hot hearing about how your desires about sex for you and your wife have changed in such a short period of time. Now you didn’t ask for my advice, and I know that what I’m saying is selfish, but I think I know what you should do, and it would be a good way to show us how sorry you really are. My bros and I are sitting here with rock-hard cocks ready to be sucked, and I think you need to try it."

"This is a safe setting where we don’t know one another and won’t be disturbed. If you try it and don’t like it, you can walk away and never have to think about it again. But if you like it, we can feed you all the black cock and thick cum that you can handle, and even let you suck our hairy nuts. You can even suck our perinea and ass cracks if you want to. After that, we will even fuck your beautiful wife while you watch if you want us to.”

I guess I shouldn’t have been surprised that Darrell was so self-confident about me sucking them, especially since I had just exposed my darkest thoughts and he had his hard, oozing cock in his hand. But I was still struggling with my self-image and the humiliation of taking teenaged boys’ cocks into my mouth and sucking them, and even tasting and swallowing their cum.

I really wanted to try sucking them, but just couldn’t quite bring myself to agree to it, so I said, “It is very tempting, boys, but I have never done anything like that before, and it's very awkward for me to admit to myself that I want this. That would make me one of those submissive cock suckers that Mitchell was talking about. ”

Mitchell spoke up and said, “Darrell’s right, man, you should give it a try. After all, you seemed to want it enough to be jacking off while looking at our cocks and listening to our conversation. You must have a deep desire to do this, even if you never realized it before today. And if you liked my comments about the fluids, we can even let you watch us piss to see how you like it."

"But you better decide quickly, man, before we all decide to just beat off thinking about having you suck our cocks, and then you’ll miss out. If you have your cell phone with you, we can even take some pictures of our soft and hard cocks for you to take with you, in case you want to look at them and think about what you did with us, to jerk off to later. We won’t include our faces, but you’ll get nice shots of our cocks.”

I was still sitting there looking at those big cocks and pondering what to do, when Darrell stood up and moved in front and just to the side of me. He had decided to encourage my decision, and I noticed that his cock had softened slightly when he started pissing, only inches from my face. His stream of pee was yellow and very strong, and I easily smelled it.

He continued pissing and said, “Go ahead and hold it for me, Ed, you know you want to.”

It was like I was in a dream as I reached out and gripped his huge cock. I felt the vibrations of his piss spraying out and spraying on my hand as I slowly started to slide his foreskin back and forth. His cock is thick and solid, so much different from the way my little one feels in my hand. Mitchell and Lamont were very happy as they watched me stroking their friend’s pissing cock, assuming that they would all get sucked by me before it was over.

The flow finally subsided, and the last squirt dribbled down his cock and over my hand, just as I pulled his foreskin all the way forward, and some of the pee was trapped in there around the head. I know that it should have grossed me out but watching him piss while holding his cock was very arousing to me.

He then moved right in front of me with his cock so close to my mouth that I felt the heat of it and he said, “Come on now, Ed, you know you want to do suck it. You already told us how much you want it, so open your mouth and get your first taste of my sweet, black cock.”

Darrell put his hands behind my head, and I opened my mouth as he pulled his cock into me. I tasted the rubbery foreskin and the remnants of his precum and more than a little of his piss, which didn’t taste that bad. I felt that tight foreskin sliding back and the thick veins as I opened my mouth as far as I could to take it in. I looked up to see Darrell smiling down at me, knowing that he had made me his bitch. I then reached up to feel the weight of his big balls and began massaging them. He was pushing almost seven inches of that massive cock into my mouth.

Then he said, “Oh fuck, guys, Mitchell’s uncle was right about how it feels to stick his black cock into a white cock sucker’s mouth. It is even better that he's a grown man and I'm a teenager, and he is doing what I say and sucking my meat. This is a first for me, and I just love the way he is worshiping my cock. And shit, man, he is really going at it for his first time. A man can’t get more submissive than sucking another man’s cock, and I’ll soon be feeding him my cum. I can hardly wait to fuck his wife’s sweet, white cunt, if this all goes the way I hope.”

I continued sucking Darrell’s cock and saw out of the corner of my eye that Lamont was using my cell phone and taking pictures of me sucking cock and had also taken pictures of me holding Darrell's pissing cock, and others of the boys hard. It looked like he was going to take pictures of all my activities that day. Finally, I felt Darrell’s cock stiffen further, and begin to throb, and he filled my mouth with five strong squirts of his thick teen cum. He held his cock in my mouth, so I had no choice but to swallow his slimy, pearly juices, and I surprisingly loved the taste and texture of it.

I had just finished swallowing it all when Darrell said, “Holy fuck, man, that was awesome. You sucked my cock better than any of my girlfriends have, and I felt you sucking the cum right out of my cock and swallowing it with my cock still throbbing in your mouth. Come on, guys, you’ve got to get a piece of Ed’s cunt mouth.”

Mitchell then moved in front of me, and he must have decided not to piss, since he waited for me to open my mouth for him. As he stood there with his crotch only inches from my face, I smelled his strong musky odor and saw the precum oozing from his cock head. That time I didn’t wait for him to initiate the blowjob, and I reached around and pulled on his hard and sculpted ass with my hands and pulled his cock into my mouth.

I sucked him just like I had done for Darrell, and it didn’t take him long to fill my mouth with another load of sweet teen cum. He told me to wait to swallow it, and Lamont moved in for a close-up with the phone. He took a picture of my open mouth full of that pearly, opaque teen cum, and then I swallowed it all down.

Lamont was next, and he chose to piss first, with me holding his cock, and then he pushed his piss-covered dick into my mouth. I sucked him just like I did the other boys, and was soon rewarded with another load of black, teen cum.

Following that, the boys wanted to take a short break to let their cocks and balls recharge, and that’s when Darrell said, “Damn, Ed, you’ve gone from never having sucked a cock, to now having sucked three big ones, and swallowing our big loads of cum. We’ll feed you again in a few minutes, but now I want you to come into the tent with me, so you can get a taste of my balls.”

Mitchell was taking pictures as I was directed to lie on my back on the sleeping bag, and Darrell straddled my head with his muscular, black thighs, and pushed his sweaty, piss-and-cum-covered balls to my mouth. He pressed down, I instinctively opened my mouth, and he was pressing down on me and rubbing his crotch all over my face. I finally focused my sucking and got one of his big balls into my mouth, and he went nuts.

He said, “Oh fuck, man, that feels so good having you under me like this sucking my balls. I can’t believe that you have taken the cock sucker’s role so easily. But I’m going to move back and forth on you now and give you a taste of my long and thick perineum and ass crack. Keep sucking and licking, and I might give you another load of my cum to eat before you go home.”

He did as he said and was pressing down and moving back and forth on my face. I went from sucking his balls, to having my face smothered in his muscular ass. He tried to press even harder and get me to suck his asshole, but I wasn't ready for that, at least not yet. He finally got off me and Mitchell and Lamont took their turns feeding me their nuts, before we all rested for a few minutes.

For the next round of me sucking the boys they kept me in the tent and they laid on top of me and fucked my mouth and throat like a pussy. They held me down as they pumped my mouth, and I could tell that they really liked the feeling of being on top and dominating me, while feeding me their loads of teen cum.

After I sucked their cocks the second time we all sat around and talked again. I found out that the boys were all sixteen years old and played varsity volleyball at the same high school where Angie was a coach for the girls’ team. I thought it best not to tell them that she is at their school, especially after the way I described her to them. And hearing Darrell talk about the new white coach for the girls that must have been Angie.

Those horny boys were saying that they wanted to fuck my face a third time, but I had already delayed my hike for almost two hours, and I still wanted to get to my destination before the hike back to the car.

As I was leaving their camp Darrell said, “It was nice to meet you, Ed, and I’m glad that we could help each other out. We got our cocks sucked and shot our cum into your mouth twice each. We learned how nice it was to fuck an enthusiastic, white cock sucker’s mouth, and you learned how nice it was to suck and swallow young black cocks and cum."

"We’re busy during the week with volleyball practice but will be back up here next weekend for our last campout before school starts. Feel free to hike back up here to suck our cocks again and bring your wife if you want to. But at least show your wife our cock pictures. You never know, man, she might just have an interest in our black fuck meat, especially since she's used to your little dick.”

I completed the short hike to the little lake that is the headwaters for the stream, and I found a secluded place to eat my lunch and look at the pictures they took with my phone. I was so turned on seeing the pictures and reliving those experiences, that I dropped my shorts and underwear and masturbated right there.

The only problem was that after I shot my load, I got the post-orgasm blues, and started feeling shame and remorse at what I had done with the boys. I thought about deleting the pictures, and especially the ones of me sucking their cocks and balls but decided to keep them for the time being since they turned me on so much.

It took me three hours to hike back to the car and another hour to drive home, and by the time I got there I was recovering the lust that I felt while sucking those cocks. I was happy that I had not deleted the pictures and was starting to decide whether I should make up a story that would allow me to show just their cock pictures to Angie.

So, I stopped in a rest area and rearranged the pictures so the soft and hard shots without me in them would be in a separate folder, with the soft and hard pictures of each boy together to contrast the differences.

By the time I got home it was two hours later than usual, and Angie was worried and upset that I hadn’t called. She had tried to call me earlier, but there was no signal reception in the mountains. I apologized profusely for being so late, and was thinking about what I should tell her about my life-altering afternoon with the boys.

 See Part 2 where Angie tells her perspective on the story after I arrive home from the hike after just having sucked those three, teen, black cocks. In Part 2 Angie encounters those same three boys and fucks them.

 

 

 

Published 
Written by edlangston
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments