Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

As You Like It

"Turning a Shakespeare comedy into an adult romantic comedy"

38
34 Comments 34
3.7k Views 3.7k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"“All the world’s a stage, and all the men and women merely players. They have their exits and their entrances: And one man in his lifetime plays many parts.” William Shakespeare, As You Like It"

My husband, Donavon, and I were both working in the film industry. We lived outside Hollywood, in South Africa to be precise, and it was only once in a while that we could get some money to produce a feature film. Our specialty was the romantic comedy with a touch of William. Shakespeare, that is. I usually write the scripts and Don directs it. We both star in our movies. But people wanted more sex in their romantic comedies and we, even William, were only too happy to oblige.

Our last effort was my personal favorite comedy “As You Like It” by William Shakespeare. You know, it’s the story of two cousins, Rosalind and Celia, who escaped the clutches of Celia’s father to the Forest of Arden. While still at court Rosalind fell in love with the young Orlando.

To hide their true identities Rosalind disguised herself as a young man, Ganymede, and Celia as Aliena, Ganymede’s sister. Suggestions of homosexuality abound in this play and I’ve changed it so that Rosalind and Celia were already lesbian lovers when they arrived in Arden. There they met Orlando again and now both fell in love with him and he with them – a nice threesome. Did Orlando love Rosalind as Ganymede, the man – a gay relationship – or as Rosalind the woman - and what about Celia? To others, Celia was in love with two men. What about Rosalind and Celia, were they also bisexual?

We spent a few weeks setting up the finances, the actors and the locations. The budget allowed only for a DSLR Canon 5D Mark III, so it would go straight to video. I set the story in modern Johannesburg and in a semi-tropical forest of South Africa. We also managed to negotiate a special deal. The financiers wanted more tits and ass with lots of nudity, lesbian sex scenes and of course the ménage-a-trois. We completed the city scenes first and when we arrived on location at the private game reserve, Don insisted that we start the shoot with the threesome. He wanted us to get acquainted as three lovers before we did the other scenes.

Ann, who was to play Celia, was a red head beauty, with full breasts, thin waist and the most dazzling white smile. She was five foot three to my five eleven; my short dark hair and sexy long legs contrasted well with her physique. It was easy for me to play a horny woman dressed as a man. Since my pubic hair first appeared, I'd hated it, and had it permanently removed. I liked the smoothness of my clean pussy mound that allowed unrestricted access for any lover.

The forest scene was setup beneath a beautiful sycamore fig tree. Ann as Celia/Aliena and me as Rosalind/Ganymede were naked under a makeshift outdoor shower washing each other. The cameraman Jack, with the lightweight camera, had to follow Orlando (Don), clad in his safari shorts, coming around the trees towards us.

Being so close and wet next to Ann really turned me on. I couldn’t help taking a peek at her full breasts, her dark nipples and the small triangle of hair pointing down to her swollen pussy. Her clitoris was protruding and when she moved, I could see her glistening sex lips.

Ann was also turned on by the whole process. It was then that I decided to make the most of the opportunity. When Don shouted action, we were supposed to wait till the camera picked us up before we stepped out the shower.

Don was still a couple of steps away, when I turned off the shower. I touched Ann’s firm breasts and pulled her closer to me. I planted my mouth softly on her full lips and slipped my hand over her flat stomach. When she pushed her tongue between my lips, I took it as permission to go ahead. Her pussy lips were slippery and when I touched her clit, I heard a soft moan escape from her mouth. I wiggled my finger around Ann’s clitoris and then inserted two fingers into her cunt. When Don saw our sexual activity, he was furious.

“Cut,” he shouted. “Sandy, this is not a goddamn porn video.”

I ignored him and carried on kissing and caressing Ann’s beautiful body. Don had to drag me off Ann to redo the shot. I licked Ann’s pussy nectar from my fingers and gave her a wicked smile.

AstoriyaNight
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AstoriyaNight

“Action!” Don called again and this time I waited till we were in shot when I went into action. Jack had Don framed on camera right, looking away from us, while we were in the background on camera left. It meant that while Don had his monologue, the camera recorded everything we did.

I closed the shower and skipped the formalities and finger-fucked her on camera while Don carried on with his monologue, declaring his love for the two ladies. My pussy juices started to drip between my legs and I desperately wanted to be fucked.

Jack had the best view of all. I could see his bulging erection and his precum forming a wet patch on his trunks.

Just then Don stopped talking and turned to us.

“This is useless,” he said, giving up all hope to stop me. He should’ve known I would be turned on like this and maybe that was why he moved in behind me, grabbing my tits and squeezing them. I could feel his erection through his shorts pressing against my naked bottom. Pushing Ann against the tree, I knelt before her and swung her left leg over my shoulder.

I fell in love with her beautiful pussy. I spread her dark pink lips open and licked her valley of pleasure, twirled my tongue around the entrance of her treasure cave and proceeded to suck on her clit.

Don pulled my hips up to position himself behind me and filled my slippery sex with his seven-inch cock. With every thrust he hit my g-spot and I could feel my orgasm building up.

Ann grabbed my head and rubbed it against her clit as if my face was a bicycle saddle. I continued licking and fucking her pussy with my tongue. With my two fingers pumping inside her I matched Don’s every thrust in my pussy. I wondered what Jack was doing and when I looked up, I saw him, pointing his camera at Ann’s wet pussy with my face still stuck to it.

As any good actor would do, I took my hand away from Ann’s pussy, licked it clean and then moved my hand over her leg, down my body to where Don was fucking me from behind. Jack got the signal early enough and panned the camera to end on Don fucking me from behind.

As Jack quickly swung the camera back to Ann’s face, Don withdrew from my seeping pussy and pulled me away from Ann.

But Ann wasn’t going to let go of the pleasure I was giving her. She pushed us onto our sleeping bags and sat on my face, while she rubbed her hand over her clit. I had a better idea. I pulled Don closer so that his cock was next to Ann’s face. She didn’t need a written invitation and immediately took hold of Don’s shiny dick and licked my juices from his purple head.

As I continued sucking on Ann’s clit, she took his cock into her mouth. When I pushed my tongue into her pussy, she pumped his dick with her hand. We quickly built up a rhythm, sucking, fucking and pumping. I saw Don’s legs wobbling from all the pleasure Ann gave him.

I signaled to Jack to go to a wide shot. I slipped from beneath Ann and pushed the unsteady Don onto his back. Guiding Ann towards his erect pole, I aimed her pussy onto his waiting cock.

What a turn-on. My husband was fucking another woman while the camera kept recording the whole episode.

Ann wiggled her ass and rode him to heaven. I sat on his mouth, facing Ann. We caressed each other while Don fucked us with his cock and tongue. The pleasure became too intense and the three of us reached our orgasms almost at the same time. Ann kept her presence of mind and got off Don in time to get the “money-shot.” Don released his come over our tits. We started to lick each other clean when we heard a spontaneous applause from Don and Jack.

I looked at Don’s deflated cock and Jack’s hard-on in his shorts and signaled to Ann. We crawled to Jack, pulled off his shorts and fished out his erection…

 

The rest of the filming and fucking went without a hitch. The financial backers saw the footage and agreed to turn “As You Like It” into a South African porn movie.

 

Published 
Written by sandy2moon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments