Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Later that night

"After we left the wine bar things turned very interesting"

17
5 Comments 5
7.1k Views 7.1k
5.0k words 5.0k words

"That was insane," my wife stated, as we walked to the car, "but so incredibly erotic. I am so horny still. I really need to cum again."

"Ok, let's get you home," I replied getting into the driver's seat. 

"I'm not waiting till then," she said. "Take a slow drive, I want to play."

I watched her get into the car. She pulled her dress up and then I saw why it was so easy to touch her earlier. Under the dress, she was wearing a lace bodysuit, one that did up with poppers at the crotch. I recognised it as the black frilly lace one I had purchased earlier in the year. It was very loose-fitting around the hips and waist, with a lace section covering the bum and pussy, then a satin midsection to under the boobs, then lace bralet and wide lace shoulder straps. I watched as she pulled the poppers open and gently massaged her inner thighs, moving her fingers slowly over her labia and up. I watched for a few seconds as she slowly played with her pussy. 

I pulled the car away onto the street and headed in the general direction of home, but taking a very indirect route. 

"Anywhere in particular?" I asked, glancing down at her increased playing. 

"I think you know where we should try," she murmured. Instantly I realised that in her very tipsy state she wanted to try her luck at the industrial estate again. It was a little earlier than previous but only about half an hour. 'What the hell,' I thought to myself. It wouldn't hurt to try, and at least the fact of just revisiting the location would probably be enough to watch her enjoy an orgasm in public. 

About five minutes later we were approaching the estate from the opposite direction. We passed the traffic lights and then turned past the bus stop into the main route through the estate. My wife started rubbing fast, the previous thoughts must have been filling her head as we went past the actual spot it had happened. However, there was no sign of life. This didn't seem to deter her, as she continued playing and exploring herself, occasionally tweaking a nipple through the dress. 

As we approached the end of the road, I decided to do a loop as she still hadn't cum. I turned the car around. 

"Do you want to watch me play with myself on the bonnet?“ she asked. I looked at her, questioningly. 

"Pull into one of the empty lorry car parks," she instructed.  "Here, this one looks safe."

I did as asked, pulled in and parked up. The car was shielded from the road by a hedged fence. I quickly checked for CCTV cameras but found none. My wife got out of the car and stood in the headlights, staring at me, whilst holding the dress up in one hand and caressing her pussy with the other. I sat watching, then got out as she turned and slid up on the hood of the car. She perched her bum against the windscreen and spread her legs, and started masturbating in earnest. I stood at the front of the car, watching. The headlights automatically shut off, and I was watching her in the street light, laying back and using both hands to play with her swollen wet pussy.

I stared at the erotic sight, my wife's legs spread on the car, playing intently with herself. I could see the soft white thighs and the swollen labia. I could hear the soft squelch as she rubbed and teased the clit and entrance to her pussy. She was taking her time, exploring and caressing. I could tell this wasn't a simple quick play and cum, which would normally happen in case someone was about. This was enjoying the sensation of laying under the stars, enjoying as much as possible. My cock pulsed slowly to life despite the events of earlier. 

I was so involved in watching that I temporarily ignored the sound of a vehicle approaching on the road outside. As soon as I came to my senses, I looked around, then said quickly

"Suzie, car," I was beginning to get anxious. But the car was travelling at a constant speed and did not sound in any way like it was slowing, and seconds later it had sped past, I couldn't clearly see it with its headlights on, so there was no way they could see us sitting in the dark. My wife made no attempt to stop or move. I realised then that this just proved she was regularly getting turned on by the thrill of exposure. 

She carried on, getting hornier by the minute, and I decided to enjoy the show, so pulled my cock out and started wanking. 

"Hello?? “ came a voice. It was oddly familiar. I spun, hiding my cock, looking around for sight of the owner. Just then, around the corner, came one of the lads from a few months ago. I realised it was the same one that we had seen the second week too. 

"Sorry, didn't mean to make you jump, mate," he said. "Didn't exactly know where you'd be." 

With sudden realisation, I put two and two together and realised my wife must have contacted him. But when? The question drifted away as I quickly realised the set up involved my half-naked wife, who was still enjoying herself. 

"Hi," she giggled, turning to look past the windscreen. From his entrance to the lorry park, there was no obvious sign of my wife, so as yet he didn't know what she was doing. She then turned to me. "I hope you don't mind, but you had your fun earlier, so now it's my turn."

It wasn't really a choice matter, but I couldn't exactly argue, and what the hell, she knew I enjoyed her being seen naked. 

The lad approached the car, and she stopped playing with herself, but remained in the same position, legs spread wide, pussy fully exposed. He looked at me, then her. A smile appeared on his face as he studied her naked lower half. 

" Hi," she smiled, "I promised to let you know. Is it just you?" 

"I was well surprised to get your text," he replied, "We was at a bar, I did text you there was four of us together." 

"And I said that was fine," she giggled sounding very tipsy. I was taken aback. 

"As long as you're sure," he laughed,  then gave a whistle.

Three more lads appeared around the corner. They quickly walked over, and one said, "So she's real, then."

My wife remained sat on the car, and the lads gathered around. One more I recognised, but not the other two. They stared at my half-naked wife, her legs and crotch fully exposed and spread, allowing them easy sight of her intimate area. She smiled as she watched them stare at her exposed pussy. I realised that she was now very into exposing herself and letting complete strangers get to stare at her pussy. 

"Listen, I am extra horny and want to get off with you watching," she started. "You can ask me things, but take nothing for granted. The first rule is cocks out."

She slowly ran a hand down across her thigh and caressed her pussy. All four pairs of eyes were fixed on her pussy. She slowly caressed it, rubbing her fingers over her bald mound, down onto her clit. Then her other hand caressed and teased the lips before slowly sliding a finger inside her pussy. 

"Are you gonna get naked? " asked one of the lads suddenly. 

"Are you gonna wank yourself off and cum here?" asked another. 

"Can we get photos too?" asked another. 

My wife giggled. 

"It really turns me on that you want me to get naked," she replied. "Why not. To all your requests, but first, tell me why?"

“I really wanna see your tits, they look big," replied one. 

"We heard you have an amazing body and pussy and want to see it for ourselves."

"Cause it's fucking horny," simply stated another. She smiled. 

She slid off the hood of the car and slipped the dress down off her shoulders. It hit the floor. She stepped out of it. Here she was in just the lace bodysuit and her heels. Everyone stood admiring the view. She slowly turned around, showing it all off. Then she grabbed it on the bottom of both sides and slowly peeled it up over her head, slowly exposing her breasts. Then it, too, hit the floor. She leaned back on the car and continued rubbing her pussy. 

"You've shaved it," said one of the new ones. I was puzzled. 

"How do you know?" asked my wife, intrigued. 

"I saw your photos," he replied. It suddenly dawned on me that they hadn't kept the photos private. 

"And now you get your own," my wife laughed, as he got his phone out. "Which do you prefer, shaved or not?" 

There was a difference of opinions, but it gave everyone reason to stare at her crotch. My wife was loving the attention. She had purposefully asked the question to ensure everyone stared at her crotch. 

"Let's see it proper then," the same lad teased. My wife smiled, pulled herself up on the bonnet again and laid back, then brought her legs up and splayed them either side of her. Her pussy opened up in front of the group, and they jostled to look and photograph.

She was loving the attention. Hornily she bit her lip. Then she slipped her fingers down across the bare crotch and slowly pulled her labia open. The lads got their phones closer. The cameras centred on her open slit. She started rubbing and slid the occasional finger in. The lads were commenting on how amazing it looked, and how hot this was. 

"Pussy only, no face shots" she casually warned. "I'm happy for you to enjoy my pussy, OK?" More of a command than a request. 

My wife lay simply enjoying the attention, showing off her intimate parts. She was very turned on, her labia swollen and glistening around her pussy, where her juices had started to leak slightly. Her nipples were very erect. 

"Can you stick two fingers in deep?" came a question.

Without replying, my wife slowly worked a finger into her wet hole, then another and slid them in and out making squelching noise slightly. 

"Nice," came the simple observation. More pics taken. 

"I bet you wouldn't walk out to the middle of the road and wank," came a challenge. Laughing, my wife sat up. 

"Easy," she said. 

"OK and stay there for three minutes, no matter what," came the retort. 

My wife looked at me, shrugged and slid off the car. Three of the lads were wanking, the fourth watching sheepishly. She walked out of the parking area, and we followed. She walked brazenly to the centre of the road, turned to face us, and started rubbing. 

One minute. Two minutes. She was going to town on her pussy, really enjoying her time. And then came the sound of a car. Unfazed, she carried on playing. The car a little way off, but getting closer. Still fingering. Her spare hand caressing and squeezing her breast. We saw headlights up the top of the road. 

"Three," shouted one of the lads, and my wife came running around the corner. The car was too far to have properly seen us, but the excitement showed. My wife giggled, standing against the hedge, two lads either side of her, cocks out proud, another one looking out for the car nervously. My wife took her opportunity and grabbed each cock and started wanking them. The two lads were pleasantly surprised and stood watching her hand sliding up and down the shaft of each of their cocks. She sped up and wanked them fast, her breasts wobbling fast. The lads took the opportunity and grabbed a tit each. She gasped. 

"What do you want to do now?" she asked. 

"How about you lay on that bench," said one nodding to a picnic-style bench nearby.

My wife nodded, let go of the cocks and walked over to the bench. She perched her naked bum on the edge, then laid back. Then she brought her feet up on the seat edge, either side and caressed her naked swollen pussy. Her position on the table meant her juicy pussy was clearly on display. Her nipples were standing proud. The lads gathered round, wanking and staring. My wife closed her eyes and wanked herself with deep circles around her clit. 

"Carry on looking, please, and I don't mind if you want more photos," she instructed. "It really turns me on knowing you want to see my pussy and will see it again whenever you want. And it's crazy horny letting you see me naked, and knowing you want to look at me. It turns me on just knowing you're looking, but then letting you photo me fucking gets me so turned on. " 

There were more photos taken, mainly of her open pussy. I realised there had been no instructions for the photos this time, my wife brazenly enjoying the attention. Pussy shots, breasts, and I suddenly noticed there was a couple of full-body, possibly including face. I couldn't clearly see from the angle. Why did this turn me on so much!? I watched, enjoying the sensation. I walked around the table a bit. Yes, one of them was getting upper body shots. Bare breasts and partial head. Should I say something? For some reason, I let it slide. 

"Can we touch?" one of them asked me. 

"Go right ahead," I replied.

My wife turned her head to face me, opened her eyes and said "Guys, touch what you want. Gently." 

With that, all four stepped close and hands were everywhere. Her breasts were caressed and groped and tweaked. Her thighs rubbed. Her labia was spread, her clit rubbed, her pussy invaded. One removed a shoe and groped her foot and toes. She reached out and grabbed the nearest cocks to her, one in each hand and started wanking. She was in heaven. I stood watching, realising she had set this up knowingly. My hand felt the napkin in my pocket. Fine, she wanted attention. 

"Guys, the minute you make her cum, make it last. She loves being fingered hard and deep as she cums." I stated. 

I walked round the bench, observing every moment. I wanted her to cum hard. I wanted the four guys to wank over her. I loved the sight of her being explored and exposed. She was in heaven, her body being touched everywhere simultaneously, whilst she was playing with a cock in each hand. This was great, watching her getting touched all over, her breasts being groped, her pussy pulled open and fingered. Even one rubbing his cock on her foot. Here was my nude wife being explored simultaneously by four lads, all touching anything possible. I loved the sight. 

Gilia8
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Gilia8

One of them suddenly gasped, close to cum. 

"Cum on me, wherever you want, " she stammered, getting close herself to a big orgasm. He stepped close to her head and pushed his cock over her mouth. She opened it wide, just as he came, spunk sploshing over her cheek and into her mouth. She licked at it hungrily, sucking on the helmet to get all the cum. She licked it fast and fully. I watched her greedily sucking cock. 

A second, by her foot, made the same noises, and lifted her foot to his crotch and spunked over her foot, wiping his cock all over her toes. She wiggled her toes and grasped at his member with them. She could actually grab it with her toes, grasping the helmet. He grinned like a Cheshire cat. Spunk squeezing out between the toes. 

I started to cum, and walked between her legs and came over her bare crotch, the shaven skin covered by my cum. She smiled sweetly at me, still licking cum on her lips. I stepped away. The third lad stepped into my position and placed his cock over her wide, spread labia and wanked close to the wide opening. He started to cum, and aimed for the hole, pushing his helmet close to the swollen lips and took great pride in cumming in her actual hole. I watched the sperm seep in. Why did I get so turned on seeing spunk enter her pussy? He rubbed the spunk covered helmet all over her labia. 

"Make sure you get it all in there," I instructed, watching him finish off cumming by rubbing the cream covered helmet all over the labia, and up to the clit. 

The fourth simultaneously came on her breasts. She was covered. Ironically at the same time, she came, really hard and bucked her hips on the table. She groaned loudly and rode the length of her orgasm. Her pussy squirted powerfully. 

It was only at this point I realised we had a watcher. A late-middle-aged guy, stocky, possibly about fifty to sixty, was stood watching the whole thing. I wondered where the hell he was from, then noticed an open cab door of a lorry parked in the next lorry park, just the other side of the wall. I had assumed they were empty parked up lorries. He could quite possibly have seen everything. His cock was in his hand, and he was smiling. 

"Is this a private party or can anyone come watch?" he asked. 

My wife looked up, shocked. One of the lads darted off, obviously spooked. The guy slowly walked over, awaiting a reply. 

"You're here now," I ventured. "May as well have a look at what is on show." I realised suddenly that I was very excited by this turn of events.

He nodded at my comment and stood staring. Then he stepped up to the end of the bench, nearest her open pussy, and had a very good look at her naked body. My wife was still trembling from her orgasm, her pussy was swollen and gaping open, leaking spunk. Her breasts were heaving with very erect nipples, again spunk smeared across her chest. Her breath was short and nervous. She had one lone shoe on, the other foot naked with wet spunk covering the toes. He stood admiring every inch, staring at her breasts first, then down to her legs, checked out her foot, and finally looked straight at her pussy. My wife loved being stared at and was watching his view. Taking in what he was viewing each time appeared to turn her on more, and she slid her hand down and opened her pussy some more as she played. 

"Open it more, love," he commanded.

She did so, using both hands to spread her labia wide. I loved her being so exposed, watching strangers see her most intimate spot. He wanked slowly while watching. He stared at the exposed pussy, taking in all of the detail. The swollen lips, the protruding swollen clit, the inviting hole. He crouched down face level with her pussy, just inches away. 

"Wide as you fucking can, open your little cute cunt," his command suddenly slightly vulgar, but so in charge. I began to worry, but she replied suddenly. 

"Fuck, yes, is that wide enough? Is that what you want to see?" she asked with a wickedly excited grin on her face. "Or more?" 

"Pull it hard and wide. Wider. I want to see your dirty little cunt completely wide." He grunted, cock being tugged harder suddenly. "Come on, darling, open your dirty little cunt up as wide as ever. Is that the widest you can open it up for me?" 

My wife complied in a way I'd never seen. She spread her legs as wide as possible and pulled her labia fully open, stretching the opening with erotic pain in her face. 

The remaining lads stood staring in wonder. 

"Now take your pics," the driver instructed them. "That's a proper open cunt. She's so turned on right now, being a proper dirty girl. Look at the way she's pulling her wet cunny open for everyone to see. She wants you to enjoy looking and touching."

With little hesitation, the phones were held above her pussy, but also across the table, tits and all. Here was my wife, covered in spunk, fully exposed. She quivered in excitement. She continued holding her pussy, it was stretched wide open. 

"Go on, photo it all, turn her on," he continued. More photos were taken, this time snapping everything, cum covered nipples, wide open pussy also cum covered, and cum covered face. They were capturing everything. My wife was no longer anonymous on film. She was in a drunken state of ecstasy. And I was turned on. And I realised, one was videoing the scene. 

The guy stepped closer, and suddenly reached out and pushed two hairy fingers into her pussy. She gasped. He pumped them in and out, exploring her pussy fully. He temporarily let go of his cock and rubbed her clit. The fact that she had recently orgasmed meant her clit was sensitive, but this sudden invasion really turned her on. 

"Keep it open," he again, commanded. She complied without hesitation, shuddering and gasping with the sensations. He was properly exploring her pussy, feeling all her internal flesh, expertly finding her g spot, just above the bony mound. She squirmed in delight. And instantly squirted. He laughed. 

Squishing around the juices, he then worked in a third finger. He worked her open hole quickly. Then four. Her open pussy accepted the invasion. He was still thrusting away with his movements, and her breasts shook vigorously. 

"God, you have a flexible cunt," he laughed dirtily, "let's try five." And with that, he pushed his thumb into the palm under the four fingers and wiggled it in. My wife visibly juddered. 

"Damn, that I didn't expect." He stared down at his hand. He gently pushed against her stretched open pussy, trying to see how much he could get in. 

"Do it," she stammered. "Push harder." There was a face of pain and pleasure. "Please push it in." 

"Damn, love," he laughed, "You want me to fist your dirty cunt."

"Please," she begged. 

And with that, he pushed his hand in fully, none too gently now, and then frigged her pussy with his whole hand. She grasped the table with one hand and a nipple with the other. One of the lads grabbed the other, everyone wanking again. She was gasping loudly. I had never seen her pussy in this way. She came and squirted lots. He continued to forcefully thrust his hand up her stretched pussy. 

Suddenly he pulled his hand out and looked at it. It was absolutely covered in her juices. He looked down and laughed.

"Did I say let go? Open it again, love. Show me your fantastic dirty little cunt. You like opening it hard for us." His instruction was clear, and my wife complied quickly. She was so turned on, she was biting her lower lip.

Whilst staring at the open pussy, he stepped into the table and took hold of his erect penis. It wasn't massively long but was certainly thick. Wanking it hard, he pushed the tip against her clit. He rubbed the end forcefully around her pussy,  spreading it over her clit  then labia. Then he pushed it around the inside flesh surrounding the hole. Finally, he inserted his cock fully into my wife. He started pumping hard, fucking her for all he could, slapping his cock hard into her. She bucked hard on the table. He carried on for minutes, it felt like an eternity. This was no excited lad cumming too soon. He groped her breast, pulled her legs up, groped her bum. She let him explore her body, touching whatever he felt like. Finally, he thrust hard into her, pulling her onto his cock, and spunked truly inside her. 

"Right, who's next?" he asked the group of three remaining lads. My wife lay there, looking partially exhausted, but no longer in control. One lad quickly stepped up and placed his cock against her juicy, swollen pussy, and pushed it in with ease. Whilst he started to pump, the driver moved to the top end of the table. Standing next to her head, he started tweaking her nipples. Then he pushed his semi-erect cock to her chin. 

"Taste your juices, love," he instructed and watched my wife lick his cock clean. Meanwhile, the lad who was fucking fast groaned, and he too ejaculated into my wife. My wife lay licking the elder man's cock. He was watching with interest. 

"Next,"  he commanded, and a second lad walked to the end of the table. He put his cock against her pussy and slid it into the wet hole. He pulled her remaining shoe clad foot up, slid off the shoe and placed her foot on his face. This was obviously his thing, as he fucked her pussy with such speed, whilst sniffing and licking the sole and toes. 

I looked at my wife, just as the guy pulled her mouth onto his growing member. She started sucking hard. He groaned with pleasure. Meanwhile, the foot lad gave a grunt, sucked on her toes, and came inside her. 

The guy looked at the final lad. 

"Are you having a go?" he asked. The lad nervously laughed. 

"I ain't gonna last long enough," his voice breaking under the strain of closeness to orgasm, from his wank. 

"Just cum on her cunt then," the instruction came from the guy. Quickly the lad stepped up to her open crotch. 

"Hold it open for the lad," commanded the guy, my wife instantly using her fingers to open her pussy. The lad placed his cock against the open flesh and he too came into my wife's pussy. As the lad finished, the guy pulled away from her mouth and moved down the table. 

" Now keep it open," he instructed. He grabbed her feet and brought them up, and stood holding her legs up wide. 

"Take a foot," he instructed me and a lad. "Hold it up here. Now everyone have a good look at that."

My wife lay spread open, her pussy gaping open. We watched it pulsing and then saw some spunk appear. It oozed out and down. Due to her position, it flowed down onto her anus.

"Yeah, that's the stuff," the guy said, and reached out a finger and rubbed the natural juices around her anus. Then he pushed his finger into her backside, fingering her. With sudden clarity, I realised what he wanted to do. But I also knew we had never done anal. Obviously he carried on, pushing in a second finger and began stretching her hole. More spunk oozed out of her pussy. My wife appeared dazed in pleasure. One of the lads photo'd her cum covered pussy and ass. 

Without hesitation, the guy stepped forward, his erect cock throbbing. He stretched her anus open and grabbed his cock. Smearing the end with the juices, he pushed it against her anus. She gasped. 

"Hold her legs there," he instructed us and pushed his cock in. I stared amazed. Then he slowly fucked her. His spare hands reached down to the pussy, he smeared the oozing spunk across his fingers and proceeded to finger inside her pussy at the same time. I guessed my wife was tight, as his ass fucking didn't last long at all before he came inside her a second time. He grunted as he came, then slowly stepped back. We all watched her anus gape for a few seconds before slowly puckering back closed, spunk leaking out. The last photos of the evening were taken. 

My wife just lay there, spent. Her naked body quivering from indulgence. We placed her legs onto the benches and stared. 

"You OK, honey?" I asked. 

"God yes," she weakly giggled. 

The guy looked at me and smiled. 

"I'm guessing she's your wife mate? You're a lucky fucker." Turning to her, he said, "Love, you have an amazing body, and are one incredible fuck. Thank you for letting me use your cunt and arse. Lads!"

He nodded and turned away. 

The lads finished dressing and started to move off. 

"Thanks, beautiful," they said. 

I kissed my wife gently. 

"Help me up," she said softly. I eased her to sit, and she looked down at her pussy. It was red, swollen and sticky. She smiled tiredly. 

"I didn't expect what happened," she said. "I feel dirty but great at the same time. Are you OK?" she suddenly asked. 

"I'm fine sweet," I replied. "Don't feel dirty if you enjoyed yourself. I really enjoyed it." 

"OK." She smiled. "In that case, I really enjoyed being used as a dirty little girl. Get me home please."

As she stood slowly, gravity pulled the spunk from inside her. I hadn't expected so much. Her pussy must have been filled by them all. It ran down her thighs. I picked her up and carried her to the car, then gathered her shoes and clothes. By the short time I returned to the car, she was sound asleep. 

I looked around and realised I had just watched my wife gang bang and become submissive. And there was no excuse for anal now. I laughed quietly.  What had started almost a year ago when my wife first exposed herself in the woods, was now so much more. Every line crossed. My wife was so different sexually than I realised. 

You can never put a genie back in the bottle...

Published 
Written by logan1973
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments