Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Wife Lovers Stories

These are stories about wife lovers, and specifically concerned with married women.

The wife in question may not actually be making love to her husband, and the stories could involve other lovers, either men or women.

Akin to this category are slut wives, hot and horny wife stories, wife swapping, and cheating wives.

Popular Stories

Booty Call Before Last Call

A quiet, relaxing evening over a few drinks takes a hard turn...

I’d been horny even before we’d gone out that night, and now, perched at the bar on my tall barstool alongside my husband, with the better part of two Long Island iced teas in me, my inhibitions were about as low as my arousal was high. Accordingly, when...

All Stories

The Years of Sharing My Wife Ann

It's a story about sharing my wife Ann for the past twenty years.

Nearly twenty years ago, I shared my wife for the first time. It had come unexpectedly at a critical stage in our marriage. Ann had just turned forty at the time and was stressed with family and work. Our marriage was at an all-time low, and our sex life...

Booty Call Before Last Call

A quiet, relaxing evening over a few drinks takes a hard turn...

I’d been horny even before we’d gone out that night, and now, perched at the bar on my tall barstool alongside my husband, with the better part of two Long Island iced teas in me, my inhibitions were about as low as my arousal was high. Accordingly, when...

A Bully Learns a Valuable Lesson

Don't be a dick to your neighbor or you may find that your neighbor dicks your wife!

Opinions and assholes, everyone has one. Well, my next-door neighbor Chuck has them in spades. Not only does he have an opinion about everything, but he is also the world’s biggest ass. If you were to look up cock-sucking motherfucker in the dictionary, C...

Lori Learns To Be A Shared Wife

Once she started she could not quit.

Lori, my wife of ten years, is a nose-in-the-book librarian. She doesn't know how gorgeous and sexy she is. She works at the county library in a small southern town. She dresses conservatively, some would say mousey. She is very petite with small A-cup br...

The Price Is Always Right Pt 02.2

The couple gets another lucrative offer from Richard.

“Any luck with Sophie?” Richard’s text read when it popped up on his phone while he sat in bed, scrolling through his phone before trying to go to sleep. He sighed. He hadn’t attempted to bring it up since his try the day before. There was now less than a...

The Weekend Guest

While her husband's away, Vicky plays

Vicky stepped out of the shower and began to towel herself dry in front of the full-length bathroom mirror. She still had plenty of time to get ready for her date. She pinned up her dark hair for a moment and held up the sexiest…well, no, the sluttiest pa...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

The Price Is Always Right Pt 02.1

The couple gets another lucrative offer from Richard.

Richard’s cock felt like it was about to split her in two, but rather than pain, it was pure pleasure as he fucked her brutally from behind. He didn’t seem concerned about her enjoying it at all, but that only seemed to add to the animalistic nature of th...

Wedding Anniversary Present (Making Of A Hotwife Part 4)

Linda finds herself as the main course in the Indian restaurant.

It was our wedding anniversary. John had booked us a table at the new Indian restaurant in town, which was getting rave reviews for its food and authentic atmosphere. The anniversary fell on a Monday this year, so the restaurant was quieter than on the ot...

Infidelity Leads To A Swinging Dinner Party

Jack discovers Trisha's infidelity and takes action by convincing her to swing.

Jack went to work and could not concentrate. All he could do was think of the video he had seen that morning of another man fucking his wife. The fact that he and his wife had some of the best sex of their lives last night was a distant memory. All Jack c...

Suburban Housewife Discovers A Glory Hole

Trisha’s newfound lust for large cock leads her to a glory hole

When Trisha returned home from her business trip, life around the house appeared to be back to normal. Cooking dinner for the family. Laundry. Feeding the pets. Nothing changed other than the fact that her new job occupied a few hours of each day. Being a...