Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Best Birthday Ever

"This was a bet I could not lose. She looked perfect, the sexiest and horniest girl here. I want her."

166
41 Comments 41
6.7k Views 6.7k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Author's Notes

"Elisa shared her fantasy with me. And it got me thinking and imagining how wonderful it would be. <p> [ADVERT] </p>So we wrote this, for us, and for you."

The club is busy but not crowded, with mainly young and middle-aged couples, and the usual groups of young men and women, enjoying a night out. Sitting in a booth is one particular couple. They are both in their mid-twenties and look the perfect young couple. The young lady scans the bar. She is looking for someone or a couple or, to be honest, anyone. Her boyfriend is drinking his lager and looking at his phone. She is bored.

“What about her?” He shakes his head, as she expected, and she turns and looks towards the booths. They both spot her immediately. They watch her for a minute or two and then just exchange a knowing smile. She walks over towards the girl.

“Hello, I wonder if you can help me?” The girl looks surprised but smiles.

“I don’t know, that depends?”

“Would you do me a favour?”

Emma

She looks perfect, in more ways than one. For a start, she is bloody gorgeous. I would guess she is in her mid-twenties, blonde and very pretty, but as we watch her slip onto the seat, it is her figure that we spot. Her dress is short and skin-tight, and as she bends down to pick up her handbag, we see her beautiful legs and a bottom to die for.

“I don’t know, what is it?”

“See that man over there? The one leaning on the bar looking at us.” Eddie is watching and, as we look over, he raises his glass in acknowledgement.

“Yes, what about him?”

“That’s my husband. It’s his birthday. And he’s bet me, well….would you do me a favour?”

“Depends on what it is.”

“Please. You see if you do me this favour, I win the bet.” I give her my best smile, the one I normally reserve for handsome strangers that I intend to fuck.

“As I said, it depends on what it is.” There is no hint of annoyance, perhaps a hint of intrigue? I’m not sure.

“If I win the bet, I get to choose anyone in here and I can take them back to our hotel for the night!”

“What?”

“If I win the bet I get to….”

“No, I heard that, I know what you said. What’s the favour?”

“I have to get the sexiest woman in here to give him a blow-job. So, will you?”

“You what!?”

“Will you give my husband a blow-job?”

“No way! Why on earth would I want to do that?”

“So, I win my bet.” Her face, her beautiful face, looks shocked but then she smiles and shakes her head in disbelief. What I assume is her boyfriend has, at last, raised his head from his phone and is looking at us.

“What’s she asking?”

“Nothing,” she says, barely turning her head to him, and looks at me again.

“I’m sorry, but that’s fucking crazy! Why would I want to do that?”

“Don’t you like him?” I ask, looking over towards where Eddie is standing.

“He looks OK.”

“Oh come on, he’s better than OK,” and I smile at her.

“OK, he’s very handsome, but fucking hell, that doesn’t mean I want to suck him off.”

“Why not?” She looks at me, her lovely blue eyes, wide open. “After all, he picked you out of everyone here. The sexist woman he said, so it’s you.”

“That’s very nice of him but that doesn’t mean I’m going to give him a blow-job!”

“Why not? He’s got a lovely cock and I’ve been edging him for a couple of hours now, so he won’t last long.”

“I can’t believe you are asking me this.”

Her boyfriend is watching us again. “What’s she saying?”

“Nothing, none of your business,” she replies, bluntly, her eyes firmly fixed on mine.

“But I am asking. Please.” Again, she lowers her head and shakes it, and I detect a smile and a little laugh. She takes a deep breath and looks at me again.

“Let me get this straight. You want me to give your husband a blow-job, so you can pick some random bloke and fuck him?”

“But I wouldn’t pick some random bloke. I would pick you.” She looks at me, her mouth slightly open. “And I promise, you’ll love it.” She is thinking and I watch her as she looks again towards my lovely husband and then back to me.

“Is that a yes?” I ask, as again she looks at Eddie and then me.

“No, it’s not.”

“But you like the idea, don’t you?” I see the sparkle in her eyes. And I cannot help but imagine kissing her, stroking her beautiful face. I gently place my hand on hers. I want her.

She doesn’t reply immediately and I wait. She does not attempt to remove my hand. She is staring at me, looking me over; is she imagining me and her, or me, Eddie and her?

“How do you know I’d love it?”

“I can tell. You come here all the time, don’t you? Same thing every time? This would be so different, so exciting.” She takes a sip of her drink. “I’ll go and get him.”

As I walk away, I quickly glance over my shoulder. She hasn’t moved but is watching me and I smile.

“Eddie, grab the drinks,” I say, smiling at him. “You wait until you see her up close, Eddie, she is fucking gorgeous.” He smiles and I kiss him and we walk back to the booth, hand-in-hand, where she was waiting.

“This is Eddie, and I’m Emma.”

“Hi, I’m Elisa.” Eddie sits on the bench and shuffles himself along so he is next to Elisa and I follow.

“Elisa has agreed to…”

“No, I have not!” she says, interrupting.

“But you said he was handsome.”

“But that doesn’t mean I am going to give him a blow-job, right here, right now.”

“Here is perfect,” I say. “No one can see you. Well, I want to see you. Your boyfriend seems more interested in watching the football on his phone than noticing anything either.

“I am sure that he will find out that I have left at some point, but again, why on earth would I want to do this?”

“Because I win my bet and I will choose you and you will have a wonderful night. I promise.”

She is looking at me, and then glances at Eddie and then back to me. She is thinking so I stretch across my husband and take her hand. She smiles, a brief but beautiful smile and, as I slowly move her hand towards my husband's crotch, she offers no resistance.

“Feel,” I say, as I place her hand on his lap, her eyes looking at the bulge in his trousers.

“Fuck, is that all him?” She feels him more. “He’s as hard as hell.”

“Of course he is, that’s because of you. Let me help you.”

Elisa watches as I undo Eddie’s belt and unbutton his trousers. I pull down his zip. She doesn’t wait to be invited, and she slides her hand into his pants and takes hold of Eddie’s erection.

“Fuck, he’s hard.” She quickly looks around, checking to see if anyone is looking. The coast is clear so, with a little assistance from Eddie, we release his erection from the confines of his pants.

“As I said, he’s been on the edge for hours, he won’t take long.” She looks at me, then looks down at the cock in her hand, and then checks that no one can see. Her boyfriend joyfully fist-pumps the air, unaware of what his girlfriend is about to do. His favourite team must have scored.

“Well, it is his birthday,” she says and then returns her gaze to Eddie’s erection. One more quick look around and she shuffles her bottom so she can comfortably access his cock. And she looks up at me. “I can’t believe I’m doing this.”

Eddie

And nor can I. When Emma had asked me what I wanted for my birthday, I had jokingly said a blow-job. And as we had fucked, we had developed the idea. And now here I am, and I can’t believe it either.

“Is that nice my darling?” Emma is leaning against my arm and smiling at me, and I kiss her. “Isn’t she beautiful Eddie?” and she strokes Elisa’s face, brushing her hair away so we both can see her and my cock, sliding into her mouth. And Emma is right, she is beautiful.

Emma continues to stroke Elisa’s head and her face, running her fingers along her cheek and her lips, feeling my cock as it slips in and out of her mouth and I stroke her shoulders and her back, my hand moving down her body.

Elisa is now sucking me deep and uses her hand to stroke my balls, and, as she shifts her body so she is more comfortable, I take the opportunity to run my hand down her body and over her hip. She looks up at me, briefly allowing my cock to leave her lips and runs her hand over my helmet, circling my helmet with her fingers.

Giathompson1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Giathompson1

She shifts her body again and, as I move my hand onto her perfect ass, she smiles at me and whilst still looking at me, she slips my cock back into her mouth and presses her head down, taking it all in.

I quickly glance at Emma. She is staring at the scene below the table and she turns and smiles.

“Oh, fucking hell Eddie, I bet that's good?”

I can only moan, as I can feel my balls begin to tighten and, as Elisa’s head begins to bob up and down on my cock, I manage to slip my hand further down and lift her dress. And, as my hand strokes her and squeezes her naked ass, I know I am about to cum.

Emma

“Fuck, I’m cumming. Oh, fuck,” and Eddie groans, his head rocking backwards.

I am still stroking Elisa’s hair and I gently put my hand on the back of her head. I want her to take his cum but I didn’t need to hold her there. As Eddie groans and moans, and jerks his hips, Elisa keeps him deep in her mouth, as I continue to stroke her hair off her face.

After several minutes, Elisa finally sits up, spunk around her mouth and drips on her chin.

“Oh, you look so beautiful,” and I lean across Eddie to kiss her. She shuffles herself towards me and we kiss. She has swallowed most of my husband’s cum but I explore her mouth with my tongue and I greedily lick the cum around her mouth and on her chin.

“Did you like that?” I ask.

“Yes, but fucking hell, he came so much.” She is looking into my eyes. “So, I can come back with you to your hotel?”

“Yes.”

“Both of you, yeh?”

“Oh yes. Eddie will be hard again soon but I want you as well. Would you like that?”

“Yes, I’ve never had a threesome.”

I kiss her again and then I remember her boyfriend.

“What will you tell your boyfriend?” She looks over her shoulder at where he is sitting, his eyes still firmly fixed on his phone.

“Leave that up to me,” she says.

Elisa

About half an hour after I told my boyfriend that I was taking a taxi home early because I wasn’t feeling well, I knock on the door of Room 201. I realise I am nervous, but so excited and after a few seconds, Emma opens the door and she leads me into a spacious penthouse suite.

“I wasn’t sure you would come, but I am really pleased you have.” Emma smiles, a beautiful smile, her eyes sparkling and she hands me a glass of champagne, and I follow her outside onto the balcony.

Eddie is casually leaning against the glass balustrade, looking at the lights of the city, and as soon as he sees me, he smiles. He takes my hand and greets me with a kiss on the cheek.

“Thank you for my birthday present,” he says, our faces just inches apart, “And, I must say, your mouth felt like silk on my cock, you really are an expert.” I blush, and I take a sip of my champagne, keeping my eyes on his, and I deliberately lick my lips with the tip of my tongue.

I feel Emma behind me, and she puts her hands on my shoulders and I softly gasp, as I feel her lips on my neck. Eddie is watching as Emma continues to kiss my neck, her hands now exploring my hips, and she then turns me, so she is facing me, and pushes me against the balustrade. And I realise this is the moment.

Her eyes are sparkling and she smiles, as she runs her hands down my body, cupping my breasts and gently squeezing, before her hands continue down my excited body, and I take a deep breath as I watch her sink to her knees. She pauses, for just a few seconds, and looks up at me.

“Let me show you how hot you made me feel when you sucked my husband’s cock,” and she smiles, and I watch as her hands slide onto my thighs, and she pushes up my dress.

I am shaking, as her fingers trace from my calves to the inside of my thighs, before hooking into the seams of my thong. She swiftly pulls it down exposing my pussy to a grinning Eddie.

She wastes no time and starts to eat me out. Her hands move to my cheeks, playfully squeezing them, as her expert tongue explores my pussy. Eddie is watching intently.

“Your pussy tastes so good, Elisa. I wanted to taste you the moment I saw you.”

I start to get weak in the knees and a loud moan escapes my lips as she pushes a finger inside me, and she pushes it in and out, sucking on my clit as she explores deep in my pussy.

As she continues her sucking and more of her fingers drive into me, I realise I am quickly reaching my orgasm, and the memories of earlier this evening flash through my head and I don’t think that I have lasted much longer than Eddie had, back at the club. And it hits me like a thunderbolt and with Champagne spilling on my dress, I come hard on Emma’s tongue and fingers.

Emma stands and kisses me, a first-time taste of my cum on another woman’s lips and tongue. And it is so lovely, I kiss her deeply, passionately.

“I told you that you would enjoy it, didn’t I?”

I am still shaking, and my pussy is still tingling, as she takes my hand and leads me inside, and I watch as she undresses revealing a stunning body. I had almost forgotten all about Eddie when I feel him behind me and he slowly unzips my dress. His hands ease it off my shoulders and over my breasts and I wiggle out of it, all the while taking in Emma’s body.

“Now it is my turn to feel that amazing mouth of yours,” Emma says, giggling and she playfully crawls onto the king-size bed, her finger inviting me to join her. I don’t need to be asked twice and I do as she beckons.

My fingers caress her toes, and I start to kiss her toned legs, from her ankles, along her calves towards the back of her knees and finally towards the inside of her creamy thighs.

Inhaling her scent, I open my mouth extending my tongue and I slowly tease her clit at first, waiting for her body to encourage me to be bolder but her moans tell me all I need to know. And as my tongue explores her pussy, tasting her yummy juices, I realise Eddie has joined us on the bed.

“Fucking hell, this is fucking incredible," he says, and he cups my cheeks and playfully slaps my ass, as I start to finger his wife, my finger rotating in and out, my tongue sliding up and down between her juicy lips.

A jolt of electricity shoots up my spine as Eddie starts to lick my ass.

“Fuck, that feels so good,” I moan.

Emma is clearly enjoying my attention as she cups her own breasts, playing with her hard nipples. I keep licking away, doing my best to focus as waves of pleasure keep washing over me. I slip another finger into her luscious pussy and I fasten the pace and, on every thrust, Emma seems to get closer and closer to an orgasm of her own.

“Elisa, you are making me cum,” she screams as her body tenses.

Eddie takes his climaxing wife as a sign to slide his cock inside my wanting pussy and he starts to fuck me doggy style, much to Emma’s delight. As I look up her body, she is smiling at me, and she strokes my face gently, as her husband thrusts his rock-hard cock deep into me.

After a few minutes of watching us, her pussy inches from my face, Emma gets up onto her knees and I feel her hands on my back and bottom as she joins her husband. I turn to watch them kiss, Eddie gripping her waist and pulling her to him, as he continues to pound my pussy.

“Oh god, I bet her pussy feels amazing like that,” Emma says, breaking their kiss, and she smiles at me, and I realise I have never felt so sexier, so hornier, and so wanton as I do now. And, as Emma strokes my ass and her hand cups my naked swinging breasts, I can feel my orgasm start to build deep inside me.

A few more deep, hard thrusts and I know I’m over the top now and, as I dig my nails into the sheets and my pussy clenches his cock tightly, I moan loudly as I orgasm on Eddie’s cock.

Emma is lying next to me, my face and body pressed against the sheets, perspiration running off me, my ass still raised, my pussy still impaled on Eddie’s cock. Emma is purring with delight.

“Watching you cum all over my husband’s cock has made my night!” she says, and she kisses me. And I stay like that, my bottom in the air, Eddie gripping my hips as he picks up the pace again, and I feel wonderful, utterly wonderful, as he hammers his cock deep into me, Emma holding me, kissing me, and I hold her tight.

“Oh, fucking hell, fucking hell,” and Eddie starts to groan and I sense he is reaching the point of no return, and suddenly, and in the nick of time, he pulls out of me and I feel his cum shoot all over my cheeks and back.

“Best. Birthday. Ever!”

Published 
Written by EmmaEddie72
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments