Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Following On From The Blowjob Competition In The Hot Tub

"Hot tub fun with Tracey's friends."

81
9 Comments 9
3.2k Views 3.2k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Tracey was away with our daughters on a spa and theatre break and would not be back for four days.

I was at home watching some football on TV when I received a text message. The message was from Liz, one of Tracey's coworkers.

It said, "Bella and I are bored; we know Tracey is away, so we wondered if we could come round and use the hot tub."

I returned the message and said, "I will fire it up, and it will be ready within an hour as long as I am welcome to join you."

A message came back and said, "We had hoped you would join us; we will bring wine and beer."

I switched the heater on and removed the cover, ready for the arrival of Liz and Bella.

Liz is in her late twenties, quite chunky, blonde, and five feet five. Bella is an Albanian brunette in her forties, five feet six, with amazing legs.

The ladies arrived ninety minutes later, having arrived by taxi. They both looked good enough to eat in tiny vest tops and miniskirts with their bikinis on under their clothing.

As soon as they came through the door, the clothes were off, and they were ready to get in the tub. They each kissed me not on the cheek but fully on the lips. They wrapped a towel around themselves, opened the wine, and, with a glass in hand, made their way to the tub and were straight in.

I gave them a few minutes on their own before I followed them in my swim shorts. I stood by the tub. The first thing I noticed was that they were both topless, and their boobs were bobbling around on the top of the water amongst the bubbles.

Liz said, "Get rid of those shorts; you won't need them."

I asked, "Okay, why is that?"

Bella said, "We will all be naked together," as their pants came off and were thrown onto the floor.

I dropped my shorts to reveal my semi-erect, nine-inch circumcised cock.

Bella said, "It is as big as I remember it then." Liz agreed.

I entered the water, and they made a space between them for me to sit. Bella moved, so she was sitting directly opposite me. After a few minutes, I felt something stroking my cock and realised it was Bella’s foot.

Bella had one of her tiny, tanned, perfect feet on my cock; the other was on my chest, giving me a massage with her toes.

She moved her foot higher up my chest towards my neck and face and encouraged me to kiss and suck her perfectly manicured toes, one of which had a toe ring.

Bella was enjoying the toe-sucking as much as I was enjoying the foot job on my cock. She alternated feet after a while, allowing me to suck the toes on her other foot as she rubbed her foot along the length of my erect cock.

Liz lay watching and listening and admitted she had never had her toes sucked before. She said, "I am so ticklish; I don’t know if I would like it.”

Bella was enjoying her toe job, and I am sure she had an orgasm. She said, “Let’s change places, and you can have a go.”

Liz placed one of her slightly bigger feet on my cock, then moved the other one up my chest and allowed me to kiss her painted red toes, sucking each toe in turn. She was in heaven and forced two and three toes into my mouth at a time to suck, kiss, and nibble, but she did not find it ticklish.

Bella, in the meantime, placed her feet on my lap against my hands, encouraging me to massage her lovely, manicured feet.

We stayed in the tub for at least two hours, during which time I massaged the girl's feet and legs, and they massaged my cock with their feet and toes.

Bella decided she had had enough in the tub and suggested we go inside so the girls could return the pleasure they had enjoyed and give me some proper attention.

Liz agreed, and we all dried off, remaining naked, and moved to the lounge. I plonked myself on the sofa, having put some music on, and I still had an erection that was looking long, thick, proud, and in need of a pair of lips around it.

I said, “OK, girls, now it’s my turn; get on your knees.”

They looked at me, startled, and laughed. Liz said, “Bossy.”

GodessTessa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GodessTessa

They held hands and kneeled on the carpet in front of me, licking their lips and teasing me.

I said, “Come on, girls, don’t mess around; just suck it.”

They both laughed and kissed one another to tease me, fondling each other’s breasts as well.

Seeing this made me even harder, and pre cum was glistening on the end of my cock without anyone touching it.

Liz was the first to see that and licked the tip of my cock and said, “Mmm.”

Bella did the same as more pre cum oozed out; she licked it off and shared it with Liz in a big kiss.

This was driving me mad I was frustrated, and in need of a blowjob; I took hold of the girl's heads, pulled their heads towards me, and forced my cock in their direction. Liz was the first to open her mouth and allow me to insert my cock. She took at least six inches as she cupped my shaven balls.

Bella dropped her head and started sucking my balls as Liz gave me a blowjob; they alternated positions as I just lay back on the sofa, allowing them to pleasure me as they wished.

The girls were amazing. I was in heaven, just lying back with my eyes closed and having two wonderful women sucking on my cock. Then I felt a big round tit being forced into my mouth; I opened my eyes and saw Bella close up. Pushing her fabulous big tit with a big, stubby, erect nipple into my mouth, I instinctively opened wide and sucked it.

She allowed me to suck on it for a few minutes, then replaced it with the other one. This went on for another few minutes. All this time, Liz was giving me a blowjob to remember, and I was getting close to shooting my load.

They changed places, and Liz allowed me to suck on her tits as Bella kneeled on the floor, took my cock in her mouth, and resumed the blowjob. I was able to massage Liz's wonderful big tits as I sucked and nibbled on her sensitive nipples, bringing her to a massive orgasm that made her shake and let out a loud moan.

I was now ready to shoot my load and moved Liz back onto the carpet; I stood up between the girls, allowing them to suck each side of my cock. When it was time, I moved back and shot my load over their faces and into their open mouths. When I had finished, they kissed and shared my semen, which I found highly erotic.

Once they had finished kissing and groping each other, I said, "Who wants to ride this first?" Holding my erect cock and pointing it at them.

Bella was on her feet first. She pushed me back onto the sofa and mounted me. She straddled my legs, lowered her soaking wet pussy onto my pole, and slid down as far as she could. Then she rode me. She faced me initially, then turned around in a reverse cowboy position until her legs went weak, and she sprayed my cock with her juices.

She climbed off, and Liz replaced her. She faced me and rode me long and hard as I played with her big, bouncing tits. When her legs went weak, she climbed off, turned around, and lowered her little tight arse hole, which she had lubed up onto my cock.

Slowly, at first, allowing her arse to get used to having my large weapon enter her, she took in a few inches before she started to ride me. Neither of us lasted very long before she screamed out in pleasure as she came. I followed seconds later, filling her with my seed.

Liz collapsed backward onto me. I cupped her breasts as my cock remained inside her, and we kissed gently.

Once my cock had started to subside, she moved and allowed it to slide out of her arse, leaving a gaping hole that my seed was flowing out of and running down her legs.

We all had to use the bathrooms to clean up, as there was semen and lady juice everywhere, and I didn't want to leave the evidence for Tracey to find.

When we returned to the lounge, the ladies were wrapped in bath towels, and I found a pair of shorts.

We opened some wine and sat drinking and chatting for a few hours. We did return to the hot tub later, but nothing else sexual took place in the tub; we saved that for later in the bedroom.

Published 
Written by Glowbob
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments