Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Harry And Doreen And Helen

"Mature married couple involve mature female friend"

26
10 Comments 10
5.0k Views 5.0k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Harry and Doreen Shemmings were a married couple in their very late fifties who liked to spice up their sex life by occasionally devising situations which would titillate their partner.

They had gone shopping at the local supermarket and as they pushed their trolley around Doreen leaned towards her husband and said in a low tone "Harry, what would you say if I told you that I had come out shopping without putting on any knickers?."

Harry, in an equally low tone replied "Doreen, if you told me that you had come out shopping bare arsed I would tell you that when we got home I would put you over my knee and give you a damn good spanking."

"Mmmm and after you had spanked me?" asked Doreen.

"After I had spanked you I would shove my cock in you and give you a good fucking."

Doreen had a smile on her face and her husband looked at her large backside inside her skirt to see if he could detect a panty line,he could not.
 

No more was said on the subject as they continued their shopping but Harry still wanted confirmation as to whether Doreen was or was not wearing knickers.
 

They put the shopping in the boot of the car and with Harry in the drivers seat and Doreen getting into the passenger seat he said "Show me."

Before putting her arse down on the seat she part lifted her skirt at the back to prove that she had indeed come out commando.

"When we have put the shopping away you are going over my knee," he said.

"Yes dear," replied Doreen.

Once home they put the shopping away and as Doreen was bending putting something in the bottom of the fridge Harry stroked her skirted arse.

The shopping now put away Harry moved a chair into the middle of the kitchen and sat on it "Skirt off young lady."

Doreen removed her skirt to reveal her hairy and damp bush.

A look from Harry was all it took for her to drape herself over his lap and he gazed at his wife's glorious bare buttocks.

He stroked her cheeks gently before SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLA! SLAP! SLAP! delivering a series of spanks.

He stopped for a moment and ran a finger down her arse crack, over her anus and around to her wet front before SLAP! SLAP!SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP !SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

Doreen writhed and bucked and moaned softly and Harry decided just a few more spanks before he could release his hard cock from his trousers SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

Her legs were open wide and he put two fingers into her soaking wet cunt "On the bed now," he ordered.

He followed his wife's red buttocks to the bedroom and struggled out of his trousers and pants before sliding his throbbing erection into her. The fucking was fast and furious and Doreen came with a shrill yelp before Harry shot his spunk into her.

They lay cuddling and panting before they heard a knock at the kitchen door downstairs.

Remembering that her discarded skirt was downstairs Doreen hurriedly put on a dressing gown to cover her naked bottom half and went down stairs to see their friend and neighbor Helen Tompkins at the door.

"Hi Helen I...," started Doreen.

Seeing her friend glowing and also spotting the skirt on the floor Helen said "Oh sorry, have I interrupted something?"

"Ha, no..we had just finished actually, sit down I will make a cup of tea."

Helen was a bit envious of Doreen's sex life as she was a sixty-two-year old divorcee who had not been fucked for years,she also rather fancied Harry.

Doreen made the tea and then moved the chair that Harry had sat on and sat down on it herself before swiftly getting up again with an "Oooh."

Seeing her friends surprised look she said "He tanned my arse before we fucked."

"Lucky you," replied Helen.

"Lucky for what,getting my arse tanned or getting fucked?"

"For both actually..I would settle for one of those but both would be great."

An idea came straight into Doreen's head because she knew that Helen fancied Harry and she certainly knew that Harry fancied Helen "Maybe we can do something about that," mused Doreen.

"I wish," replied Helen.

Catlin_Bouvier
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Catlin_Bouvier

"No I am serious...you like Harry don't you?"

"You know I do but..."

"Well he likes you too..."

"Doreen, are you suggesting that I have sex with your husband and that you would let me?"

"Not only let you, I would join in."

At this opportune moment Harry appeared in the kitchen although he had put his trousers and pants on.

"Hi Helen," he said.

"Hi Harry...I hear you and Doreen have been having some fun,lucky pair."

"Helen wants a spanking and a fucking and I suggested you do it," said Doreen smiling at her husband.

"No Doreen don't embarrass him," said Helen.

"He doesn't get embarrassed and I know he likes your arse, don't you dear?"

"Well yes, I think Helen has a very nice bottom judging by what I have seen..you are serious about this aren't you Doreen?"

"Yes, if I can join in too..what do you too think?"

"Well yes, if Helen would like to," said Harry.

"There is nothing that I would like more but are you two sure?"

It was agreed that Harry would give Helen a spanking, watched by Doreen, and then bed her. Doreen would leave them to fuck and then join them. It was agreed for the next day.

The next evening Helen arrived both turned on and nervous. The three of them had a couple of drinks before Doreen fetched a chair from the kitchen "Let's get your arse tanned Helen," she said.

Harry sat on the chair and said "Helen, please remove your skirt."

Helen obeyed and stood in her black knickers that had a wet patch in the front. She was instructed to get over Harry's lap and did so.

Helen did indeed have an arse just as Harry liked them, largish and rounded, and he ran his hand over her knickers causing her to almost purr.

Without warning he started spanking,hard SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

Helen was writhing much as Doreen had done the previous day, Doreen herself was getting really turned on watching her husband spank their friend SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

"Take her knickers off Harry," suggested Doreen.

Helen raised her front slightly so that Harry could pull her knickers down and Doreen completed the task of removing them completely.

SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!

Helen's buttocks were bright red and she was getting close to cumming. Harry sensed that and stopped the spanking.

"You and me are going to bed now Helen,see you later Doreen."

Helen had tears in her eyes and her face was as red as her backside but she was ready to fuck.

They got to the bedroom and she said "Harry, I have not had a cock in me for years..."

"I know, just lay back and enjoy," as he removed his trousers and pants and his erection stood out.

He entered her and the first feeling of a prick sliding into her caused her to have a sort of mini orgasm but as Harry started to thrust in and out she became vocal "Oh god Harry this is wonderful...so fucking wonderful...oh oh shittt." What followed was not a mini orgasm.

Harry continued to pound her and she came again. Meanwhile downstairs Doreen had got herself naked and she fingered herself as she listened to what was going on upstairs.

Harry continued to fuck her until he said "Helen, I am so close."

"Yes Harry shoot your spunk into me," and as his prick erupted Helen had another noisy orgasm.

Doreen let then have a couple of minutes to come down before she joined them on the bed kissing first Helen and then Harry.

"Sounded like you two enjoyed that," she said.

"It was fucking amazing," said Helen who then realised that her friends tongue was in her cunt lapping at the mixed juices.

As Doreen licked Helen to yet another orgasm Harry was busy with his fingers in his wife's arse crack and in her cunt and he brought her off.

A bit later the two women between them had managed with fingers and mouths  to get Harry erect again and he fucked his wife as Helen kissed her.

This was not likely to be the last time that Doreen and Harry and Helen shared a bed.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments