Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It Was Just Dinner - Ch. 2

"I burst in upon two naked women"

6
2 Comments 2
3.1k Views 3.1k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"Upon finding my fuck buddy, my wife decided she liked her, a lot."

The evening ended sooner, and less satisfactorily, than I anticipated, so I was on my way home.  I thought of stopping at a bar, but decided going to bed would be better.  When I reached my house I cut the roadster's motor in the street and coasted up my driveway and into the carport.  I put the top up and pulled my cock out of my pants to wipe it off with my handkerchief. But most of the cum and pussy juice would need soap and water to remove. 

I very quietly entered my house, but my wife was in the kitchen in her married lady nighty. "You're home early, "she said, "didn't they buy it?" 

"They bought it," I said, "but they said they had a very early plane."

"Well, come to bed, now!" she said

I told her I needed to shower first, but she insisted I just come to bed.  I was afraid if she touched my cock she'd know it had spent the evening where it really shouldn't have been. 

She took my hand and led me to our bedroom and began helping me off with my clothes. I turned toward the bathroom but she pulled me to the bed and dove under the covers, still in her nighty.  I joined her, naked, under the covers and got between her spread legs.  I put two fingers between her pussy lips and found her either excited or very well lubed. 

"I want you in me, now!" she said in a loud, urgent voice but didn't reach for my cock to direct it in. 

I was less than enthusiastic and a little afraid I wouldn't get an erection, but the combined cum and pussy juice of the evening's encounter probably would have kept it erect.

My cock slipped between her pussy lips without help, and as I began to move up and down, she emitted a series of oohs but didn't join the rhythm. I reached for her clit, but she took my hand away, so I pumped away until I managed to cum.

"That was wonderful," she said and then turned on her side and went to sleep.

I got up and took a long hot shower and went back to bed.  

When I woke, I was ready for some serious married fucking, but my wife was up and dressed and in the kitchen making coffee. 

"It's a beautiful day," she said, "let's take the roadster and go to the farmers' market."  She preceded me to the carport, opened the roadster's passenger door and then closed it and came around to the drivers' side.  "You moron!" she said, holding up a blue thong (she didn't say moron; she said something that wouldn't get printed here).  She opened the car door, reached in and unbuckled my belt and unzipped my fly.

She dropped her shorts and wiggled out of her panties. "I'm going to fuck your brains out," she hissed.  "I'm going to fuck you 'till that thing falls off. You're not going to have the energy to find strange," she promised. 

With that, she climbed in and straddled me, facing me.  The tip of my cock found her pussy lips, but they were firmly closed.  Rather than try to force my way in, I said, "In the glove box," adding to my guilt when she found a box of lubricated condoms.

Done and on my cock, it pushed into her cunt without too much trouble, and she even moved up and down with some enthusiasm.  I came with a shudder and she repeated, "I'm gonna fuck your brains out."

She tried.  She really did.  We even fucked doggy style.  We fucked on the living room floor and on the kitchen counter.  But I didn't eat her pussy and she didn't suck my cock.

The following Saturday, following morning sex, she said she was going to the salon and I decided to go to the gym.

When I came home from the gym, she wasn't in the kitchen, so I called her name.  "In the bedroom," she called out.

When I got to the bedroom, I saw a gorgeous ass and a head of blond hair, but neither belonged to my wife.  My wife was on the other side of that woman and that woman's face was in my wife's pussy.  My wife lifted her face from the woman's pussy and said, "We're getting acquainted."

I suddenly realized that the ass and blond hair belonged to my last week's dinner companion.  What could she possibly be doing in our bed lapping at my wife's pussy? 

HannaSander
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HannaSander

I learned they met at the salon having their toenails done.  Dinner Companion told Wife she had met a very nice man who drove an old beat-up roadster and was having her nails done in case he wanted to suck her toes.  "What kind of a roadster?" asked my wife and shrieked, "Oh my god, he's got to be my husband!" when told a Mercedes 190 SL. 

Dinner Companion calmed Wife, went home with her and seduced her. 

Dinner Companion raised her head and said, "Come join us."

Incredulous, I nevertheless took off my clothes and got on the bed. "Sit on his face," Dinner Companion told Wife. 

"I don't do that," my wife said. 

"Of course you do, do it now," said Companion to Wife, and Wife did.

I had my tongue in a very wet pussy and my hands on very firm breasts, pulling the nipples, as my wife squealed with pleasure.  Dinner Companion was sitting on my cock.  Her pussy gripped my cock as she slowly moved up and down. 

"He's got to make you cum," she told my wife. 

I released my wife's left breast so I could find her clit and rub it.  "I'll make both of you cum," I said. 

My wife's squeals got louder as my tongue fucked her pussy and her pussy juice ran down my chin. 

"Seeing me fuck him should make you cum," Companion told my wife. 

My tongue pushed deep into my wife's pussy and I rubbed and pulled, gently, on her clit.  A series of shudders told me I had made her come, which hadn't happened for a very long time.  Now I gripped Dinner Companion and pulled her harder onto my cock so she'd cum. 

"Don't try so hard, I cum easily," Companion said and slammed herself down on my cock, hard, a couple of times.  

She might have gotten off easily, but she came long and hard.  

When she recovered, she told my wife she'd help her get fucked in another way she wasn't used to.  "We'll sixty-nine again," she told my wife, "and you'll get fucked in both holes at once." 

Shocked, again, I put my fingers in my wife's pussy to lubricate them and then slowly and gently began to stick my finger in my wife's anus.

Dinner Companion held my wife and put her face in Wife's pussy.  She must have done wonderful things with her tongue and with her fingers on my wife's clit and looking for her G-spot.  

I removed my finger from my wife's anus, admired the cute little rosebud atop the hole and inserted the head of my very lubed cock into the rosebud.  I pushed deeper, without resistance, and soon had pushed all the way in and was excited and moving up and down.  Dinner Companion used her forehead to push my wife into sync with the rhythm of my thrusting.  

Anal sex, with my wife, was new to me, and it certainly was new with another woman fucking her pussy with her tongue at the same time.  I came in a series of spasms long before I really wanted to and filled her rear canal with loads of cum.  

Dinner Companion finished my wife off, looked at me with pussy juice all over her face, and before I could grab her, said, "Today's workout is over."

We rested a little, both of us holding my wife, and then we all got into the walk-in shower.  We lathered each other, with special attention to the most used parts.  But when I sat on the bench to rest, Dinner Companion kneeled on the teak floor and began to suck my cock, which immediately became erect.  To my surprise, my wife moved her away and took my cock in her mouth and vigorously sucked it.

She took her mouth off my cock as I began to cum and I shot an arc of cum up into the watery mist.  Before my second ejaculation, Dinner Companion took my cock in her mouth and began to swallow the stream of cum.  As I finished, she opened her mouth to show my wife and me a mouth full of cum, which she then swallowed.

Finally, we were dressed and Dinner Companion said she was heading home. 

"I'll go with you," my wife said.

"Why would you do that?" I asked.

"So I can fuck her husband," my wife said.  "Make reservations and we'll all have dinner when we're through." 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by icurOK2
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments