Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My First Taste Of Pussy, Part 2

"I spend some time with Gina as we get to know each other"

169
42 Comments 42
10.1k Views 10.1k
6.4k words 6.4k words

Author's Notes

"I was astonished at how easy it was to get to know my husband's old friend and former lover, and how in sync we seemed to be almost immediately. I was perhaps more astonished at the level of arousal and desire she stirred in me, and I hope I've expressed that here. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I'd never had any interest in other women in this way, whether considered bi or lesbian, but Gina changed that. I hope you'll enjoy the read and give me a 'Like' if you like it, as well as let me know your thoughts... Thank you!"

We became obsessed with Gina, I think, after talking about a threesome with her. Several times, including the morning after we got home from our dinner in Leadville at the saloon where she worked, thoughts of her proved to be a powerful aphrodisiac and sparked some very hot sex. We made a conscious decision to pursue the idea, first by spending time getting to know her better. It wasn’t easy, because she worked over seventy miles from where we live, but she lived near Buena Vista, less than forty miles away.

We’d swapped phones with her while we were at the bar, so that she could put her number in our directories and vice-versa, and Richard convinced me the following week that I should call her, “Just to chat”. I did, and we wound up on the phone for over an hour and ended up making arrangements for her to come to our house the next Sunday when she was off work. We invited our older friends, Walt and Lorraine, as well, and had a cookout, but while I’d told Gina she could bring someone if she wanted, she came alone.

It went well, almost like a mini-dinner party with somewhat diverse guests (in terms of age, background, and experience) and Walt was his usual charming self and soon had Gina wrapped around his little finger. Or maybe it was the opposite, because he seemed quite smitten with her as well, and her experience tending bar and getting along with everyone served her well. Lorraine had relaxed around me and Richard, and our friend Seth, and now seemed to readily accept Gina into our sphere as well.

I’d thought there was a chance we might all hit the hot tub later, but instead, we had a nice fire in our fire pit out back and all gathered around it and got a wee bit drunk – or baked, depending on your preference - or some combination thereof. Lorraine exercised the best restraint, so she drove the short distance to their place when she and Walt left. I’d thought the evening might develop into something with Gina and us, although it would have been awfully early in our friendship, but as it turned out we were all too far gone to do much but sleep – especially Gina, who was thoroughly trashed.

We didn’t let her leave, of course, but when I offered her our upstairs guest room she sleepily declined, curling up on the sofa and immediately zonking out instead.

Richie said, “Should I carry her upstairs? She’s tiny enough…”

“Or you could just put her in our bed, with us.”

He laughed. “Listen to you! Are you serious?”

I smiled at him. “No, just testing you.”

“Oh yeah, sure you were! So what should we do with her?”

“Put a blanket over her and let her sleep, I guess.” So that’s what we did, although I pulled her shoes and socks off and unbuttoned and unzipped her jeans so she’d be more comfortable. I’d have tugged them off of her, but they were so tight that would be a two-person job and probably wake her, and I couldn’t do anything about her bra because she was lying on her back, so I left them and we went to bed.

In the morning, we cuddled and played a little, Richie sucking my nipples and using his fingers to give me a nice, wet orgasm while I played with his morning erection, but he stopped me before I could make him come, saying he’d be late for work. He dressed and quietly left, still half-erect, saying he’d grab something at the coffee shop on his way in, and I was in the kitchen trying to decide what I wanted – if anything – for breakfast, when Gina wandered in. She still looked half asleep, sexily rumpled and kittenish, dark hair mussed.

She said, “Hi.” Her jeans were still open, riding low on her hips with no sign of panties in sight.

“Good morning. How are you feeling today?” I’d thought that if any of us was going to suffer for our indulgence it would probably be her.

“Not too bad, really. Did I do anything I ought to regret?”

I laughed. “Not unless you count falling asleep. You were way too blitzed to drive, so we covered you and left you to sleep it off.”

“Thanks. Who took my shoes and socks and unzipped me?”

“Me. I’d have taken your jeans off, but they’re way too tight.”

She smiled. “Probably just as well; I’m not wearing panties.”

“Ah!” Brilliant riposte, but I didn’t know what else to say to that. “You want some breakfast?”

She wrinkled her nose. “Maybe not just yet. Would it be OK if I took a shower?”

“Oh, of course! There are extra towels in the wall cabinet in the upstairs bathroom. I should go do that too since I can’t decide whether or not to eat anything.”

She looked at me for a moment before taking a couple of steps closer and tilting her head to the side. “We could save water and shower together.”

“Uhh…” The idea not only had instant appeal, it sent little chills of arousal through me, but I hesitated. “I guess that would be OK.”

Gina laughed. “You don’t have to act so enthused.”

She’d made me laugh too. “No, it’s not that. You just caught me off guard. I think it would be fine.”

“Fun, even. C’mon, Rayne, I’ll shampoo your hair and then you can do mine, and we can wash each other’s backs.”

“I’d like that.” Richie occasionally shampoos my hair for me in the shower, and he and Seth together had done it a couple of times. It’s an intensely sensual experience from both an erotic and a pure pleasure standpoint, and the idea of engaging with Gina in that way was sending undeniable tingles and sparks of arousal through me. I didn’t know what it might lead to – or what I’d be comfortable doing – but I couldn’t deny that I was interested in finding out!

She took my hand, surprising me again, and I led the way to our master bath. I’d only slipped into some little knit shorts and a T-shirt, so it didn’t take me long to get naked. She stripped off her top, and I was very aware of her eyes on me as she wiggled out of her tight jeans, leaving her in nothing but a small, sheer bra. Her pubic hair was shaved into a short, dark, three-inch pencil line running up from her cleft, and her puffy inner lips stuck out below, plump and pink.

She reached back to undo her bra, but I said, “Here, let me get that.” She turned her back to me, and I admired her round, perfect bottom as I reached out for her. Her skin was warm and soft, her back smooth and perfect, and I realized my hands were trembling, no doubt a mixture of nerves and arousal. I somehow managed to quickly slip the two hooks and she shrugged it off her shoulders. She dropped it on top of her jeans and top and turned, and we spent a moment admiring each other… I suppose ‘checking out the competition’ would be another way of saying that, her being a former sex partner of my husband.

She smiled and touched my arm. “You have gorgeous boobs.”

I laughed. “I was about to say the same thing! Yours are much nicer than mine.”

She shrugged, making her breasts bounce. “Bigger, not nicer. Yours are so firm and perfect.” She reached out and squeezed my breast and I jumped. “No?” She looked at me.

“No, it’s OK, you just surprised me.”

“Sorry.” She dragged her fingers across my rigid nipple, the pad of each finger bumping over it one after the other, and I gasped.  “Nice, huh?” When I nodded, mute, she said, “You can touch me too if you like.”

Her breasts were full and ripe, her nipples also very erect, larger in length and diameter than mine with half-dollar-sized areolas in a rich dark rose, almost an eggplant color, which was beautiful on her slightly olive skin. I desperately wanted to feel them but as I reached out she saw my hand trembling and she took it in hers.

“Why are you shaking? Are you afraid of me?”

I shook my head and felt myself blush. “No… just nervous. And extremely aroused.”

She placed my hand on her breast before saying, “Good. Don’t be afraid because I don’t bite… unless you ask me to. I kiss and nibble, and lick, and I’ve been known to suck like a Hoover, but I don’t bite.”

She’d made me laugh, which eased the tension, and I felt her breast, raising my other hand to feel both at once, marveling at their weight and soft but resilient firmness. I loved the way they filled my hands, and the way they felt, and was sorely tempted to taste her big, stiff nipples, but I held back, contenting myself with the way she felt in my hands. I teased her nipples as she’d done to mine, and she moaned.

I said, “I’m jealous of your boobs; if I was picking out a replacement set, I’d want a pair just like yours.”

It was her turn to laugh. “See, I was thinking the same thing! Yours are so high and firm, and you don’t have to wear a bra if you don’t feel like it. Do you ever?”

“What?”

“Wear a bra – you didn’t last night or the night we met.”

I laughed. “Rarely, but sometimes, maybe if it’s a business function for Richie’s job or something and we don’t want my nipples leading us around.” I was somehow both embarrassed and pleased that she’d noticed my boobs previously! “When you have almost no boobs, you can save a few bucks on bras.”

“Must be nice.”

“Gina, yours are gorgeous! You must have men tripping over their tongues.”

“As if that’s even a challenge! Anyhow, great tits.”

I smiled. “You too. The grass is always greener, huh?”

“Or the boobs are always perkier… Should we shower?”

I nodded and turned, reaching into the shower to turn on the water so it could warm up. As I leaned in, she ran her fingers up the back of my thigh and squeezed my ass cheek.

“Fuck me! Is there any part of you that isn’t as taut as a guitar string?”

“Umm…”

“You must work out all the time.”

I shrugged. “Almost never.”

“Well fuck you, bitch!”

I laughed. “Sorry, just genetics and a very active lifestyle. I don’t work out much, but I do work hard and play hard. And I run. And kayak and bike, but those are fun.”

“And you fuck a lot.”

“Yes, and that. Also fun.” We both laughed and stepped into the shower, and I adjusted the temperature to a comfortable range. If I’d found her soft, warm skin sensual a moment earlier, getting it wet amplified the sensuality ten-fold. We moved around and past each other, sharing the water, and made no effort to avoid contact. I felt like my body was humming with arousal by the time she said, “Turn, let me do your back,” and if her nipples were any indication, she felt the same.

Some small part of me was shocked that I’d somehow found myself naked in the shower with another woman – and not just any woman, but a woman I’d met only a short time ago and one of my husband’s former girlfriends! Adding to my shock was how much I was enjoying it, and how naturally Gina and I had come together as friends… and maybe more. She was a very easy person to be with and unabashedly sexual, and I already understood the attraction Richie had to her.

She took her time on my back, working up a thick lather and not missing a millimeter of skin. Her fingertips grazed the outer curve of my breasts, teasing but going no further, and she gradually worked her way down to my ass. There she stroked and caressed and explored, her fingers between my cheeks and beneath the lower curve of my cheeks and onto the back of my thighs as she soaped me.

As she moved back up, her fingers slid into my crack, and one teased my tight little star – and didn’t quit, stroking and flicking that sensitive spot. I could even feel her fingernail adding its sensations.

“Gina, God!”

“Feel good?”

“Ummm…”

She laughed. “I’ll take that as a yes.” I felt her slowly slide her finger into my ass, and when I groaned, she said, “How about now?”

I could hear how breathless I sounded when I said, “Oh, Gina, my god!”

“Uh-huh, that’s exactly what I am, your god. For the moment, at least, but I prefer goddess.” When I laughed, she continued, “Oh, and never mind my question, I can tell by the way you’re pushing back on me that you’re not finding it objectionable.”

And I wasn’t, not at all, except for two things. First, I’m more used to being a fairly aggressive sex partner and at least as likely to do unto others before - or more assertively than - they might do unto me. Here, with Gina, I found myself off balance, on unfamiliar ground, where her taking the lead seemed natural, if still peculiar. Whatever, it felt good.

The second factor was Richard. Me having sex with Gina without him there was cheating, no less than if I was with a man or he was with another woman, and it would break the trust that was the foundation of our relationship. We had talked about sex with Gina, wondering if she’d be interested, but with both of us, not just me. A threesome only. I reached behind me and held her wrist.

“Gina, yes, it feels amazing, and I’d like nothing better than to tell you to do anything you want to me. And then I’d like to do the same to you… I mean, I have no idea because I’ve never been with a woman before, but I could probably figure it out – and you could help me.” I smiled at her. “I’d love that, and I’ll never learn any younger. But Richie and I, we don’t do that. I can’t cheat on him, even with you. That would break the very important faith and trust we have in each other.”

She stopped, slowly slipping her finger out of me and making me gasp, and looked up at me. “Wait… you’ve never been with a woman before?”

“No.” I smiled at what she’d chosen to address first.

“Oh, Rayne, there is so much I could teach you.”

I laughed. “I’m sure that’s true and I’m an excellent student. But Richie…”

“No, I understand. Richard is a very lucky man.”

“I keep telling him that, yes. But I’m pretty lucky too, you know?”

“You are. Richie is a great guy. Smart, sexy, loving, he’s got it all going on. Great cock too!” She’d succeeded in shocking me, but we both laughed. “And you, here you are with someone he’s slept with and you don’t seem threatened at all. That’s unique.”

I smiled. “It’s that trust thing I mentioned, but it’s not that unique. My first boyfriend back in high school, the guy I traded cherries with, he’s a good friend of ours too and he and Richard get along great.”

“Wow, very impressive!”

I saw an opening and took the plunge. “Richie shares me. We’ve had threesomes together, us and Ernie, the guy I’m talking about.”

“No shit?”

I laughed. “No shit. A couple of other guys too, his old college roomie, a guy named Seth, and a guy we worked with years ago when we were all rafting guides, Jason. Jason was very blessed by nature, by the way. The man is hung like the proverbial horse!”

She’d turned as we talked, and I was now washing her back, the feel of her warm, smooth, lather-slick skin so sensual that I wanted to throw caution to the wind and let her take me where she would, but I didn’t. I did touch and tease and tempt, the way she’d done to me, trying to prove that I’d paid attention, and it earned a low moan from her.

“Ohhh, mmm, you’re good at this, and hot and sexy, and then you start telling me stories about fucking multiple men and a guy with a huge cock? Are you sure you’re not trying to get in my pants?”

“You’re not wearing pants.”

“Metaphorically. So, how would I go about meeting this Jason?”

I laughed. “That’s pretty easily arranged, and he’d enjoy meeting you, I’m sure.” I paused, but then went on, “So you do still like men?”

“Oh, fuck yes! Who doesn’t love a nice hard cock? I just hate to restrict my options.”

I pushed a finger into her ass, as she’d done to me, and she gasped. “Yes, Gina, it would be a shame to restrict yourself to only half of the world’s population. Richie thinks just like you do.”

She looked over her shoulder at me. “Richie is bi?”

“He is.”

“So you having threesomes with other guys is good for both of you.”

“Uh-huh, and the very first one was with our friend Seth. The two of them had their first bisexual experience together, in college, when they were roomies.”

“That’s very cool. I bet that happens a lot.”

I nodded. “Probably, but probably to women more, you think? A lot of guys that age are afraid to explore that, but women seem more open, I’d guess.”

“You may be right. Speaking of which, since you’ve never ‘been with a woman’, as you put it, does that mean you’ve never had a threesome with another woman either?”

I suddenly realized I was fucking her ass with my finger and added a second, pushing in and out of her; she moaned, and I felt her meeting my thrusts with hip thrusts of her own. I answered, “Not so far. We were sort of wondering…”

“Is that something you and Richie are interested in?”

bigboobies_Andra
Online Now!
Lush Cams
bigboobies_Andra

I could see that she was headed where we wanted to go, but much more quickly than we could have anticipated. I smiled at her. “We talked about it the other night, on the way home after we left your saloon. We sort of planned to spend some time for me to get to know you, and let you and Richie get reacquainted, and work our way up to asking…”

“The answer is yes!”

I laughed. “That wasn’t nearly as awkward as I expected.”

“It’s always easier to talk about things like this when you have your fingers up someone’s ass. Pussy is better still…”

I laughed again. “You’re amazing and a lot of fun, but no. Not right now, anyway. Richie would be broken-hearted if he missed our first time together, I think.” I slid out of her, feeling her squeeze and grip my fingers as I did.

She let out a soft, “Oh God!” as I pulled free, followed by a low whimper. “Fair enough, and I understand. You need to include him, which actually suits the fuck out of me. Also, I respect what the two of you have.”

“Thank you for understanding. Rinse off and then you can shampoo my hair first, before we run out of hot water, then I’ll do you.”

“You’ll do me? Promise?”

“Your hair, Gina – now stop that!”

She laughed but behaved, and I stepped under the spray and soaked my hair. She asked which shampoo I wanted, and when I told her she poured some in her hand, and from behind, reached up and began to suds up my hair. It felt wonderful to be pampered that way, but, being shorter, she also had to be close to reach up far enough, and whether intentionally or otherwise, this pressed her against my back. It felt so sensual, her soft breasts and hard nipples sliding over my skin, that it almost distracted me from her fingers massaging my scalp. The sensory overload had me almost vibrating with arousal, and I questioned my ability to behave and wait for Richard.

About the time I was ready to beg her to kneel and shove her face between my legs, she said, “OK, let’s rinse.”

I turned and leaned back, tilting my head back to let the water and suds flow down my back. Gina plastered herself to me, reaching up and working the flow of water through my hair to clear the shampoo. I loved the way she felt against me, her soft breasts crushed to my ribs, nipples very hard. Her wandering hands drifted over my breasts again and again, and I shuddered with arousal when I felt her lips on my neck, trailing soft kisses on my wet skin.

When my hair was pretty well rinsed clean, she put her arms around me and slid her hands down to cup my bottom, and I felt her wet hair first, and then her lips on my breasts as she sucked my nipples. “Ohh, Gina, my god!”

“Mmm-hmmm.”

“Ohh, fuck… you have to stop! Please!”

“You want me to stop?”

“I absolutely don’t, but you need to!”

She sucked my right nipple between her lips and nipped at it, making me cry out with need, then let it slip free. “You’re sure?”

“I’ve never been less sure of anything in my life, but we can’t do this – not now, anyway.”

“Okay then – now you do me like you promised.”

“You are so bad!” So I “did her”, shampooing her hair and teasing her until she was twitchy like me. I may have even sucked on one or both of those beautiful nipples for a moment or two, but she had suds on her face and her eyes closed, so I have plausible deniability; it could have been anyone!

Despite all of our play and laughter, we finished getting clean and shiny just as the water began to cool, and we stepped out to dry off. I turned and handed her a towel, realizing again how much taller I was. “How tall are you?”

“Five-foot-three. You?”

“Five-eight.”

“No wonder it felt like climbing a tree when I reached up to wash your hair. Amazon!”

“I grew to this height at thirteen, felt like a gawky freak and everything hurt. I was afraid I’d wind up seven feet tall, but just like that, I quit. All the boys were still midgets, of course, and most of them very cruel.”

She ran her finger down my back and squeezed my ass. “You filled in nicely, and your legs are to die for, so long and sleek. I’ll bet they hated themselves a few years later when their balls descended.”

I laughed. “I think so! I hated being tall then, but I like it now, and I play a lot of basketball.”

She looked me up and down. “Very nice, very sexy. I wish I was taller.”

“No, you’re so perfect, all the proportions are just right, so balanced. Richie even commented on your amazing figure.”

“He did?”

“Yup, and I gave him shit like I was jealous.”

“Were you?”

“Of course!” We both laughed, and I said, “Here, let me dry your back.”

I did, and then she did mine. Superfluous, of course, we could each dry our own back, but it was nice. I hung up my towel, and said, “All dry. Wanna eat now?”

“Let me check one thing first.” I jumped as she thrust her hand between my legs, her fingers sliding into my cleft, which was anything but dry.

“God, Gina… what are you doing?”

“Checking something, like I said – and you’re a liar, you are definitely not all dry.”

She ran her fingers over my vagina, slightly entering me, then forward, separating my lips and stroking my clit, which was on fire, rigid and eager. “Ohh, Gina, on my god… fuck!”

“Sweet pussy, girl.”

“You have to stop!” It may have been the hardest thing I’ve ever said, but she did.

“OK, but your body disagrees.”

I gasped as she pulled away. “I know. My body is often at odds with my mind.”

She smiled. “I love it!” She brought her wet fingers to her lips, tasting me and breathing my arousal, and even that made me ache with need. She breathed out heavily, her arousal showing. “Ohhh, Rayne, mmm… your taste and scent are as beautiful as you are. Are you sure I can’t eat you for breakfast?”

I was shivering with arousal and wanted nothing more, but reluctantly shook my head no. “No, I’m sorry. Believe me, I’m really, really sorry, but…”

“No, I know and I understand, but I had to take a shot.”

“I get that, and I’m flattered. We will definitely do that though, OK?”

“You fucking better believe we will! Here…” She reached out and took my hand and pulled it to her pussy, opening her legs to give me access. I cupped my fingers over her, feeling her heat and wetness, her pouty, full pussy lips dragging on my fingers as I caressed her. I was breathing heavily and could feel a shudder in my breath, and I was shocked at how incredible it felt to touch another woman in that way!

Her pussy felt so different from mine, her inner lips larger and plush, protruding like flower petals spreading open and extending well beyond her outer lips, which mine do only slightly, and only when aroused. They were crinkly and soft and fleshy and slippery with her juices, and I loved how she felt, amazed that touching another woman’s pussy could be so intense and so different.

She was as aroused as me, dripping, and her clit protruded hard and ready. My clit isn’t tiny and elusive by any means, probably pencil eraser-sized, and pops right out when aroused, but Gina’s was like the last joint of my index finger, hard and erect like a tiny penis, and she gasped and twitched like an electric current was running through her when I teased it.

“Ohhh, Rayne, my god… yesss!”

I desperately wanted to make her come, to grant her an orgasm or even several, to experience that I could do something so powerful and exhilarating for another woman, but I forced myself to stop and pull away, not willing to cheat Richie out of that experience either.

She groaned with frustration. “God… I hope you’re not as big a cock tease as you are a pussy tease! Poor Richie would have the bluest balls in the state – maybe in the country!”

I laughed. “Oh, I tease him sometimes, but he loves it – and I make sure the rewards are worthwhile.”

She grabbed my hand and lifted it, my fingers wet with her arousal, to my lips. “Taste me, you little pussy tease! Taste me…”

I did, breathing her musky, erotic scent before sucking on my fingers. She stretched up and pressed her lips to mine, trapping my pussy-slick fingers between us, our tongues finding and battling each other, and a hard sexual jolt ran through me as her seductive taste flooded my mouth. She felt my body spasm and asked. “Are you OK?”

“I… I think I just came! God, Gina, I just had a fucking orgasm. Jesus… you’re good at this!”

She giggled. “Amazing! I never knew my pussy liqueur had so much power!”

That, I suppose, was my first taste of pussy, but I knew for sure I wanted more, and straight from the source. Stowing that thought, I said, “Your tongue helped.”

“True, and it helps that you’re such a horny thing, but if you liked that tongue action, you’ll love what it can do to your pussy.”

“Oh, I’m sure of that!”

“Should I show you?”

“Gina…”

“Damn, you’re stubborn!” She licked her fingers, getting the last of my juices, and looked down at her clothes, frowning. “Do you have something I can borrow? My clothes look and smell like somebody slept in them.”

I laughed. “Wonder why!” I looked at her skeptically. “I don’t know. You’re lots bigger here…” I cupped her boobs. “And fluffier here…” I reached around her and squeezed her butt cheeks.

She giggled. “Fluffier, huh? Gosh, thanks!”

I smiled. “Well, you are! Your perfect hourglass hips and ass, my shorts or jeans won’t fit.”

“How about a skirt?”

“That might work, our waist size is about the same, I think.”

“And just a t-shirt or something I can stretch over my boobs.”

“I know for sure my bras won’t fit you!”

She grinned. “I can wear my bra… Hey, after we eat you want to go shopping?”

“Shopping?”

Sure! You know clothes, jewelry, a-cooter-ments, stuff like that.”

“I don’t think that’s how it’s pronounced.”

“But you knew what I meant, didn’t you? Come on, it will be fun – and I don’t get down here to the big city very often. We can have some girl time, then eat lunch in town. I don’t have to be at work until six this evening, so even with the ninety-minute drive and stopping at home to change, we have plenty of time.” I had the whole day off, so I was clear too.

Calling Salida “the big city” was a stretch, but it is the largest in the upper valley and we do have some nice little boutiques and things, mostly along ‘F’ Street downtown. “Huh. What we just did, wasn’t that girl time?”

“Whole different thing! You want to?”

“Sure, sounds like fun.” In truth, I’m not much on shopping and other stereotypical “girl things”, but then most of my friends and work associations are with men, or with women much younger than me, college age, and such. I hadn’t had a fun girlfriend around my age to shop and spend time with for several years.

I dug around and found a skirt, which she crinkled her nose at, so I found another, one in teal and grey that I like. She tried it, and the waist fit fine, the skirt flaring out more flamboyantly over her hips than it does on me and the hem reaching just above mid-thigh. “Looks good on you. You should wear it just like that.”

“No top, just this?”

“Exactly – very sexy.” We both laughed. Her nipples remained fetchingly erect, although maybe not as magnificently as they’d been when we were playing.

“Cute. Hand me my bra.”  I did, and as she squirmed into it I dug out a plain white T-shirt… more of a blouse, really, but stretch knit and with a scooped neckline and tiny sleeves. I also grabbed a pair of thong panties for her.

I held those out first, and she looked at them. “I can just go without.” I could still taste her, and the thought of her going bare-pussy, wet and accessible, made me ooze honey.

“Not if we’re going to be trying on clothes.”

“Oh, good point.” She took them from me, and I watched her encased breasts sway and jiggle as she wiggled into them and lifted the skirt to pull them up.

Once she had, I said, “Let me see!” I reached for the front of her skirt, to lift it, but she spun and bent forward, legs straight, flipping the back of the skirt up before putting the palms of her hand flat on the floor and spreading her legs.

I laughed. “Wow, you’re really trained to follow orders… and very bendy!” My thong looked amazing on her, the tiny strap deep between her cheeks and the sheer fabric nestled against her puffy lips in a very fetching cameltoe, every bit of her full, luscious vulva clearly outlined.

When I ran my fingers slowly up the center cleft, she said, “Careful, or your panties are going to get very wet.”

“Won’t be the first time… c’mon, let’s finish getting ready and eat and get out of here before I end up with my face where my fingers are.”

She giggled as she straightened and turned, and we both pulled our tops on, her in my white blouse and me braless in a Timberland t-shirt. I looked at her critically, my top snug on her, the scoop neck showing off a lot of cleavage, but also every line of her bra.

I said, “Lose the bra.”

“Seriously?”

“Yeah, it shows too much, as tight as that top fits.”

She shrugged. “Okay.” She wiggled out of it, doing that thing that so fascinates men by taking it off without removing her top, tugging the straps out of the sleeves and over her arms before magically making a now-empty bra appear from beneath her shirt.

I laughed and clapped. “Well done, fully Hollywood-worthy, and if I may say so, you look amazing!”

She looked down at herself. “It shows a lot of boob.”

“You have a lot of boob.”

She giggled. “My nipples really show.”

“Magnificently. Can’t you control those things?”

She giggled again. “You can see color and everything, can’t you?”

“Mmm-hmm, and everything. Yippee-ki-yo!”

She gave a full-throated laugh. “You’re so bad, I love it! Maybe I shouldn’t go like this.”

“Are you kidding? Think of the contribution you’re making to Colorado tourism! Those flatlanders get one look at you and they’ll be back here for vacation every year – and since both of our jobs sort of rely on that…”

“Yours more than mine.”

“True, and I thank you. Should we go?”

We did, pausing to have some coffee, a little fruit, and a cup of Greek yogurt each for breakfast. We took both cars so that she could leave straight from town and save over half an hour driving back up to our place. Once on the highway and far enough in to where I had a good cell signal, I called Richie using voice commands.

He answered. “Hi, babe, how’s things?”

“Good, you?”

“Good. Busy, work stuff. I’ve got a meeting in a few.”

“Your hardon ever let up?”

He laughed. “Fuck, not until I was almost at work! Thought I might have to yank it in the parking lot. You and Gina getting along?”

“Fantastically! She’s amazing, I’m surprised you didn’t keep her.”

“I was waiting for someone even better to come along.”

“How’d that work out for you?”

“Far beyond my wildest dreams, my special lady.”

He was going to get me all emotional if I wasn’t careful! “Aww, you’re too sweet! Hey, we’re heading into town to do some shopping and then have lunch; you want to join us, say around one, one-thirtyish?”

“Mmm, sorry, I can’t. We’re bringing in sandwiches and working through lunch today. You must be getting along well though, to do all that!”

“We are, incredibly – it’s like we’ve known each other for years. She’s smart and funny, and fun, and very, very sexy.”

He laughed. “Well, that does give you a lot in common.”

I decided to drop the bomb. “Oh, and also, she’s completely on board for a threesome. Enthusiastically, even. She says you have a great cock, but I knew that.”

Total silence from his end, and I braked as Gina’s brake lights flashed on in front of me, slowing to allow a small herd of mule deer to cross the road. He finally said, “Uh, I thought… I mean, we talked about, you know, waiting and getting to know her more.”

“I feel like I’ve known her forever – and you’ve ‘known’ her for real, in the biblical sense. Do you not want to now?”

“Oh god no, I very much want to. Fuck, now my boner is coming back!” I laughed, and he said, “I’m just surprised that you felt comfortable asking her so soon.”

“I didn’t really just come out and ask her. The subject just sort of came up on its own, sort of like your boner.” He laughed, and I went on. “We were just talking in the shower, and got to talking about…”

“Wait, wait, wait! Back up… in the shower? You showered together?”

“It is the environmentally correct thing to do, you know. You tell me that all the time.”

“Did you… you know…?”

“No, although we played and touched a little bit. Amazing boobs, and a very pretty pussy, but I wouldn’t do that without you there.”

“Fuck, Rayney! Now I’ve got a hardon like the Eiffel Tower and my meeting starts in five!”

“Poor baby! If I was closer I’d run by and crawl under your desk and fix that for you.”

He groaned. “Jesus, my mind is going to fuck with me all day now!”

“Fun, huh? I forget; what pants are you wearing?”

“Khakis, my Dockers.”

“Pleated front? Yeah, those always look like you have a hard-on whether you do or don’t, so nobody will notice. Just try not to make any wet spots on them, because those really show.”

“God almighty. You’re evil.”

“Even if I promise to tell you every detail when you get home?”

“Will you suck my cock first?”

“Absolutely! I need my protein, but you have to fuck me good afterward.”

“It’s a deal!”

“And then do your special wet cleanup?”

“Goddamn… Sorry, I gotta run to the bathroom, I feel a wet spot coming on.”

He was gone, and I was laughing as I disconnected.

Published 
Written by Wet_n_willing
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments