Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Not Quite “Straight”

28
4 Comments 4
9.2k Views 9.2k
1.6k words 1.6k words

The part of this story that turns me on to this day is one that can only be fully embraced by knowing that before 2016, I was straight. I was straight, and tits, ass, and pussy were what filled my search feed on adult sites, at that time.

I’ll keep this part short, so I’ll just quickly mention that I met a beautiful girl, Sofia, through work who I decided to ask out for a drink. She accepted and we were dating for three weeks with only hugs and kisses as the extent of our physical contact when we decided to take it further. I then learned that she was afraid to reveal that she was transgender. The rest of this story is for another post, but I'll say that I really liked her as a person, and I was willing to try anything.

Julia was a male to female trans friend of Sofia's that we often played with. That’s how I learned that Julia loved being bottom… when a “straight” guy wasn’t involved. When that happened, the naive boy was the perfect bottom to top.

On a Sunday afternoon, after some time knowing each other, she asked me to come over to her place for a surprise. Sofia had been away with friends on a trip, and we were more friends with benefits. As I was with Julia. Call it a love triangle. A love for cock, triangle. That love for cock just wouldn’t register with me. Almost as if I had decided that I wouldn’t face myself with the truth about how captivated I had become by what hung between my own legs, too.

Getting to her apartment that day was a treat in itself for me. I was giddy. Perhaps more than what would be considered “normal”. I was incapable of containing my excitement because I couldn’t be honest with myself about how happy something so forbidden made me.

When I came in, Julia stood bedside wearing only her heels. Paul, at this point a stranger to me, had her dick balls deep in his mouth. He didn’t let my arrival interrupt him, though.

She waved me over.

I drifted towards her, our lips meeting with a gentle touch. As I kissed her from lips to neck, she whispered to me her wishes: a threesome with Paul. I accepted under the condition that he and I only focus on her. He respected that to the very end. He even gave us a couple minutes alone while he cleaned himself after finishing.

Julia kneeled over me on the bed and gently stroked my cock, kissing me softly on the chest, thanking me for being open-minded, and reminding me that she wanted me, as much as I wanted her.

I freeze this moment in my mind at times. A moment of great satisfaction, unaware of the coming evolution of my curiosity.

It was only a matter of time before Paul and I would have to be alone together. Looking back at this moment now I realize that Julia jumped into the shower hoping for something to happen next.

Well, she got what she wanted.

Feeling disgusted about being in bed with another man, wearing nothing but cum I couldn’t tell was mine, I got up to clean myself and to get away from him. That’s when he made his move. I turned to see that he was stroking his dick with one hand, tugging at my arm with the other.

“Look at your cock,” he said.

“It’s just as hard as mine, and when you took Julia’s, I could see that you loved cock more than you realize.”

I struggled to understand why my fist wasn’t making its way through his face like I wanted it to, so bad. But, he was right. I was so damn hard, and even though Julia gave me what I loved about women, it was her cock that kept me from settling for only women with a pussies. And, right now, his dick looked as good as any.

Pale. Veiny, with a pink head that I found myself wanting to taste.

My mind was racing. Too busy to notice that his hand was already wrapped around my cock.

I didn’t want it to stop.

He reached over and gently closed his hand on my cock and said, "What makes mine different?"

In that moment, I was lost to what was coming over me. I let him touch me and without thinking, I touched him back. It felt just like any other one I had ever held, throbbing against my palm as I stroked gently.

He moved a bit closer and leaned down, pulling my hand away from him, and wrapping his lips around the head of my cock. Surely he could taste the truth in his mouth. There was no hiding it now, I wanted him. Why else would his mouth now be filled with my leaking cum?

AmmySweete
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AmmySweete

His tongue swirled against and around the tip, flicking it as he backed away to come up and kiss me. When our lips met, I felt an indescribable dissonance. One, only present to me because of the countless missed opportunities to confront the reality that was unfolding, had unfolded with Julia; and with Sofia before her.

Was I a liar?

As if going from loving everything about a woman to girls with cocks wasn’t confusing enough, I now craved for this man to put me on my knees and feed me a truth I had already faced, but with denial. It was now a truth I could make no justifications for.

I had sworn that men were not for me.

I mean, come on, I only enjoyed a trans woman because of her personality. And later, her cock. It had to be because of how passable both Julia and Sofia were.

As he kissed me, his cock rubbed against mine and he insisted on having my hand rub against his chest and abs. His hands wandered, too. They caressed my thighs and squeezed my ass, pulling to one side so as to reveal my asshole to an invisible audience.

This turned me on so much that the bad thoughts became quieter.

Without shame, I bent my body towards his crotch determined to feel his scrotum against my tongue. The wrinkles on his balls were tasty bumps against my tongue as it filled my mouth with the flavor I craved so much.

I decided to speed things up and pushed him onto the bed where he lay with his cock pointing to the sky. I climbed the bed, beginning to second guess my actions once more before letting go completely.

As I sat on him, he gently pushed himself inside me. Each inch of his slowly stretching me, penetrating what I once thought of as off limits and later "for trans only". But I was his in that moment, and he felt it. It was divine; the thrust.

As if summoned on cue, Julia came out of the bathroom with her long, soft cock dangling against her beautiful thighs. Her hair was wet from the shower she had been taking while Paul and I were making life changing decisions for me, and the smile that came across her face when she saw me bouncing on Paul told me that she really liked what was in front of her.

"You boys leaving me out of the fun," she asked. Her long tan legs took one step in front of the other, bouncing her ass as she walked the red carpet to our bedside.

“Eat my ass,” she whispered to me.

Paul leaned forward with his cock still inside of me and wrapped one arm around me as he continued to thrust, and pulled Julia in for a kiss.

Together, Paul and Julia laid me down flat on my back.

I pulled my legs up and towards me, showing them that my ass was now theirs.

Paul’s tongue ran across my tight asshole. I jumped. Neither Julia nor Sofia had ever done that. I always keep clean in all areas, but having convinced myself that penetration with friends was the furthest I'd ever explore, I never thought to let them lick me there.

It was magic.

As he licked and kissed me, Julia tilted my head back, off the edge of the bed and smiled at me as she grabbed her cock and placed it on my face. Its weight and scent gave me an indescribable feeling of nirvana, and I was eager to taste her again. To feel her stretch my throat, the world upside down in the meantime.

I don't want to be anymore long winded than I already have. Perhaps you can see how a past of straight thoughts filled with pussy made this moment that much more special. There was not a second that I didn't enjoy after giving in. And enjoying it knowing my past, filled me that much more with adrenaline.

I could go on and on about the way she had me eat her ass, and lick her balls as Paul fucked me.

Or about the way Paul face fucked me while Julia gave my ass a go.

Maybe even about the end in which they both unloaded in me.

Paul on my gaping hole. Julia on my face and mouth.

But I think you get the idea.

I went from wanting to be with a trans woman to quench my thirst for cock to relinquishing all inhibitions to a man that made my desire for it even stronger.

Most importantly, I fulfilled a beautiful sexual desire with two beautiful people who were just as horny, and hungry for cock, as I was.

Published 
Written by sodamnhardd
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments