Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Off Limits

"They were never supposed to be mine, but sometimes rules were meant to be broken."

43
16 Comments 16
7.4k Views 7.4k
3.2k words 3.2k words
Recommended Read
Competition Entry: Swing Into Summer

It was hot!

At only 10:00 in the morning, the temperature was already nearing 100 degrees.  Morning pool time was a necessity, so I didn’t bake later. 

This may be the last lazy summer I would get living at my parent’s luxurious home with almost no responsibilities.  Since I was headed into my final year of college in the fall, I planned to take full advantage. 

Exiting out the zero-entry pool, I adjusted my red string bikini and wrung out my long chestnut hair as I trotted over to slip my flip-flops back on before my feet disintegrated.

“Hello?” a familiar male voice called from the side of the house.  “Mandy, you back here?”  A head topped with silky black hair popped up over the gate and a smile immediately spread across my face.

“Hey, Jake!” I called, blotting water out of my hair with a towel.

“Want some company?”  He was already opening the gate because he knew my answer would be yes. 

Right behind him was Tristan, as I knew he would be.  Two of the most wonderful, most gorgeous men I’d ever met in my life… and they were my twin brother’s best friends, so completely off limits for me.  Sigh.

Didn’t mean I couldn’t admire the view.

Jake was 6’ 1” with a ripped body, deep russet skin, and a blinding smile that lit up any room.  He had trained in, and mastered, several forms of martial arts since he was little, so he’d earned every rippling muscle he had.

Tristan was a runner, so he wasn’t quite as muscular as Jake, but he did plenty of cross-training to balance it out.  At 5’ 11” with short frosted brown hair and a trim tanned body, he was pretty easy on the eyes, too.

And they had ruined me for any other guy because no one could compare to them in my book.

Jake reached me first, placing a kiss on my cheek.  He was so close, and smelled so good… like the forest on a rainy day, my heart beat faster and heat curled in my belly.  Right behind him, Tristan flashed me a playful grin as he pulled his shirt off and nailed me in the face before jumping into the pool.

“Nice Tris!” I yelled, tempted to toss the shirt in after him.  When I turned back, Jake was chuckling, his dark, deep-set eyes sparkling.

“Mike isn’t supposed to be back until 1:00 or 1:30, just FYI.”  I worked on applying a new layer of sunscreen.

“We know.  Just thought we’d hang with you unless you have something else planned.”

“Nope.”  I shook my head, struggling to reach my back.  “Just this and a movie… maybe a nap.”

“Rough day.”  He smirked then plucked the bottle of sunscreen out of my hands.  “Allow me.”

I watched as he squirted some of the coconut-scented lotion into his palm and rubbed his hands together.  Swallowing hard, I couldn’t breathe as I realized Jake was going to touch me.  If I was ever to choose between the two, Jake is the one I’d truly want.  But these guys thought of me as a sister, so it would never happen anyway. 

“Turn around,” Jake murmured. 

Realizing I’d been staring, I quickly obeyed before he could see the heat creeping up my face and moved my hair over my shoulder.  His slightly callused hands rasped against my skin as he started massaging the lotion in, sliding them around to my sides, and doing all kinds of things to my insides.  Slick moisture gathered at my core, and I had to fight the need to squeeze my thighs together.

Geesh Mandy, get a grip!

Looking over my shoulder when he was done, I thanked him and the look on his face was something new… was that desire?  Longing?  It was gone before I could decide, replaced with one of his wonderful smiles.

“You’re welcome, Sunshine,” he replied, using the nickname he’d given me ages ago as he wiped his hands on a towel then pulled off his own shirt before jumping in the pool with Tristan.

Lounging in my chair and soaking up the sun, I intermittently watched the two deliciously hot men splash around in the pool, shooting balls into a floating hoop and trying to drown each other.  Just as I’d relaxed and closed my eyes, the sun was suddenly blocked, and I gasped as cold water splashed over my body.  My eyes flew open to find both men standing over me, water streaming off them, especially out of Jake’s longer hair.

“Let’s have lunch.” Jake said as he leaned in toward me and flashed his bright smile.  “We’re starving.”

Sighing to try to recover my breath from the sight of them, I threw a towel in his face.  “Fine, just stop dripping all over me.”

His smile widened right before he shook his head and sent water flying all over me.

“Jake!” I chastised, but as he and Tristan laughed, I couldn’t help but join in.  They both had infectious laughs I had never been able to resist.  Tristan took my hand to pull me to my feet, and we all headed into the pool house.

We had a quick simple meal and when I turned from the fridge after cleaning up, I found Jake sitting at the table by himself.  I didn’t know where Tristan had gone.

“I’m gonna take one more dip in the pool.”  I headed for the door.  “You guys coming back out?”  Jake didn’t answer but grabbed my wrist as I walked past him, turning me to face him as he stood.

“Maybe in a minute.”  He let go of my wrist and brought his hand up to caress my cheek with his knuckles.  “Have I ever told you how beautiful you are, Sunshine?”

My breath caught in my throat, and I stood there dumbfounded.  I couldn’t have heard him right.  Did I slip into some alternate reality?  I took a step back to try to get my bearings and bumped into a hard body.  I spun around to find Tristan smiling at me gently.  Where had he come from?  My eyes wide, I spun back toward Jake, totally confused at what was happening, but lost my balance.  Two sets of strong, warm hands grabbed my arms to steady me, and I looked up into Jake’s soft eyes.

“What’s going on, Jake?” I asked, breathless and trembling.  “What are you guys doing?”

“Nothing, if you don’t want us to.”  They both dropped their hands from my arms but didn’t move away.  “We’ve both wanted you for a long time, Sunshine.  And I, well I…”  He cupped his hand against my cheek, and I swallowed audibly.  “Just say the word, and we’ll walk away… or if you only want one of us, that’s fine too.”

Tristan spoke from behind me.  “We just couldn’t stand not saying anything anymore.”

My mouth had gone dry, and I stood silent, my jaw hanging open.  This couldn’t be real.  This wasn’t allowed.  I had fantasized about both of these men more than I’d like to admit.  Mostly Jake, but never both together.  That thought never even entered my mind.

Now that the opportunity was presenting itself, I found the idea rather appealing… and something I really wanted.

“Don’t be scared, Sunshine,” Jake soothed, rubbing his thumb over my cheek.  “We won’t force you and we aren’t asking you to do anything you’re not comfortable with…”

“I’m not scared,” I whispered, “just shocked.”  And extremely turned on.  Taking hold of Jake’s hand, I pulled him toward me as I took a step back to press against Tristan, feeling his hard shaft against the curve of my ass. 

Jake’s eyes flashed with excited hunger as my fingers wound into his hair and I pulled him down to meet my lips.  Both hands plunged into my hair as he captured my mouth in a searing kiss, immediately plunging his tongue deep and drawing a moan out of me.

Tristan’s hands were on my hips, his lips pressing kisses along my bare shoulder and up to my neck when Jake moved his hand to grab my side and pull me against him.  He skimmed his hand around to my back and my bikini top loosened, then it fell to the floor when Tristan untied the other strap.  The ties at my hips were undone by someone and I stood naked between these two men I thought I could never have.

“Bedroom,” Jake murmured against my lips.  I nodded and wrapped my legs around him as he lifted me, his hands on my ass.  The next thing I knew, Jake was laying me down in the middle of the bed, my head on the pillows, the comforter and blanket gone, and Tristan kneeling next to me. 

LiaAngels
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiaAngels

Jake kissed down my body until he reached the apex of my thighs, pausing only for a moment before dipping his head and licking up the length of my sex.  My body arched as I moaned Jake’s name loudly.  My moan was swallowed up when Tristan kissed me, his spicy scent mingling with Jake’s woodsy one affected me like a drug.

Jake was lapping at my pussy in earnest as Tristan moved his attention to my breasts, and I was in freaking heaven.  Just as Tristan drew one of my nipples into his mouth and rolled the other between his fingers, Jake flicked his tongue over my clit and drove two fingers into my slick heat.  The guttural sounds that escaped me would have been embarrassing if I gave a crap anymore, and it elicited sounds of approval from both men.

With mind-numbing speed and intensity, an orgasm barreled through my body, stealing my breath and making me go rigid.  Jake continued working me with his tongue and fingers through the longest orgasm of my life.  Tristan smoothed his hand over my forehead and spoke gently to me.

“Breathe sweetheart.  Don’t fight it and just breathe.”

My breath finally exploded out of me in a moan as the last spasms rippled through me.

“Damn Sunshine,” Jake said in awe as he moved up next to Tristan, “that was sexy as hell!”  I gave him a languid smile before he kissed me deeply.

“Think you can handle more?” Tristan asked and I nodded.  Hell yeah I could.  This might be my only chance!

“Alright,” Jake said with a sexy smirk, giving my thigh a gentle smack.  “Hands and knees baby.  Give me your ass.”

I scrabbled onto all fours and Jake positioned me diagonally on the bed.  He knelt behind me, caressing my back and ass.  After a long, sensual kiss from Tristan, he knelt in front of me, and I took in the thick length of him that jutted out from between his legs.  I wrapped my hand around him and squeezed, making Tristan close his eyes and groan, and a bead of precum appeared on the tip.  I licked up the salty drop before slipping the head into my mouth and gently sucking.  He groaned again and I swirled my tongue around his tip before sucking him deeper.

“Damn, Mandy,” Tristan gritted out.  “Your mouth feels so good.”

Jake was still caressing my backside as I met Tristan’s gaze, took my hand away from his cock, and sucked it the rest of the way into my mouth.  He was thick, but not overly long, so I had no problem taking him all the way in.  His eyes rolled back into his head and his fingers twined into my hair as my head began bobbing on the length of him.

Jake chose that moment to run his fingers through my slit then slide two fingers back inside my body, making me whimper around Tristan’s dick, who was grunting and groaning and thoroughly enjoying my mouth.

“You ready for me now, baby?” Jake purred from behind me.  “You’re definitely wet enough. 

It occurred to me in that moment I never got a look at Jake after he’d stripped, so I had no idea what to expect.  He was spreading and working me with his fingers, obviously trying to stretch me, so I imagined he was large.

Jake’s fingers disappeared, and a moment later the head of his cock invaded my sopping entrance and I moaned around Tristan, his grip tightening on my hair.  As Jake began working himself into my body I couldn’t stop moaning as he stretched me wide, and I lost all rhythm on Tristan.  I was right, Jake was big and much longer than Tristan.  I finally had to pull off Tristan’s cock to breathe while Jake continued to inch into me with small thrusts.  Every inch brought both pleasure and discomfort, though no pain, and just when I thought I couldn’t take anymore, Jake grunted with one last thrust and his body was flush against mine… all the way in, filling me completely.  I was panting and Tristan caressed my face, speaking softly as everything stopped to allow my body to adjust.

“Oh god, Jake,” I breathed.

Jake caressed my back and hip.  “You’re amazing, baby.  You’re so damn tight and feel so fucking good.”  He leaned down to kiss my back, causing him to move inside me ever so slightly.  Immediately, all discomfort fled, leaving only pleasure, and a long moan escaped my throat.  “Oh yeah,” he groaned, “you’re ready.  Now, take Tris back into that pretty mouth of yours and let us fuck you until you pass out, baby.”

With Tristan still caressing my face, he fed his dick back into my mouth.  “You’re so damned beautiful, sweetheart.” 

Jake hummed in agreement, then he started to move.

Gripping my hips, he thrust slowly at first, but quickly picked up speed and soon he was pounding into me.  Once Jake had a good rhythm, Tristan matched it and started thrusting himself into my mouth.  The room was filled with slapping skin, panting breaths, and groans and moans of ecstasy.  I didn’t know what to focus on.  I tried to keep suction on Tristan’s cock, but Jake thrusting into me made me loose concentration and soon I couldn’t focus on anything else.  It didn’t seem to deter Tristan any.

Stars burst behind my eyes, my vision closing in as an orgasm ripped through me.  Neither of them relented as I rode the incredible wave of release.  Even as I was coming down, I could already feel another orgasm building. 

Just enough awareness returned for me to realize Tristan was about to come, so I was prepared a moment later when he flooded my mouth.  I swallowed as much of his release as possible, but a small amount dribbled down my chin, which I think was already a mess of drool anyway.  Once Tristan pulled himself from my mouth, I dropped my chest and head to the mattress as Jake continued his glorious assault on my pussy.

“You’re going to come for me again, aren’t you baby?” Jake ground out as Tristan sat nearby and caressed my head.

“Yes,” I groaned.  There was no way I could deny him… my body was nearly there.

“This pussy is mine now, Sunshine.  No one else gets to touch it.  No one else gets to have you unless I’m there and I say so.” 

How I wanted that to be true.  I wanted to belong to Jake, more now than ever.  They were probably just words spoken in the heat of the moment, but I latched onto them anyway and used the thought of belonging to him push me to the precipice, ready to tumble over.

His rhythm suddenly changed, becoming slow and hard, holding me right on the edge of release but not letting me go over.

“I want to hear you say it, baby.  Who do you belong to?”

“You, Jake,” I gasped.  “I belong to you.”

With a growl, Jake’s thrusts increased again, only he changed the angle, so he was hitting a spot deep inside me I didn’t even know was there.  Just. A few. More. Strokes…

I came with a loud cry and a rush of release all over Jake.  My entire body quaked as he thrust twice more before burying himself deep inside with a shout, filling me as his cock pulsed with his release.

 I resurfaced to a warm cloth on my face then between my legs.  I blinked my eyes open to find Jake cleaning me up.  Oh, my god!  I’d blacked out, just like Jake said I would.  So much of this should embarrass me, but I was too relaxed and satisfied to allow it.

Jake settled beside me and gathered me against him.  I snuggled in close and breathed him in.  I didn’t know where Tristan had gone, but I found I also didn’t really care.  I had the person truly I wanted right here.  A moment later, I tensed, and my stomach bottomed out as the uncertainty returned, wondering if Jake’s declaration had meant anything.

Jake kissed my temple.  “What’s wrong Sunshine?”

I hesitated to ask because I was afraid of the answer, but I needed to know.  I took a deep breath.

“Did you mean what you said, Jake?  About me being yours?”

“Hell yeah I did, baby.”  He rolled me onto my back and settled between my legs.  “I’m yours, if you want me, because I definitely want you.”  He rocked his hips against me, and his already hard cock slid through my folds.

“Yes.”  I was breathless again.  I couldn’t believe this was happening.  “Yes, I want you, Jake.”

He smiled, then captured my mouth, and slid home again.  This time when he took me, it was slow and loving… and with even more mind-blowing orgasms.

That was twenty years and two kids ago, and we are still just as infatuated with each other as we ever were.

Published 
Written by KittyKat777
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments