Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Poker Night

"The boy's poker game is invaded by a redhead who stays for breakfast."

22
17 Comments 17
8.3k Views 8.3k
4.1k words 4.1k words

The property in Arlington, Virginia was initially built as a duplex. The double driveway led to two garages separated by stairs leading up to two front doors. Each side had a living room and kitchen. One floor up there were two bedrooms. The builder had owned the vacant lot for twenty years expecting to build a home there. But the lot backed up to a hill that didn’t adapt to a typical Arlington home.

Thirty years ago a young lawyer named Malachi Bernstein purchased the duplex expecting to rent the second unit so that he could afford the monthly mortgage payment. Within twenty-four hours of settlement, he met an accountant named Mitchel Kowalski who offered to rent the other side of the duplex.

Both men worked in Arlington and had been making a long commute to work. The location was ideal for them both. Their units were small, but they were both single and worked long hours. For them, convenience was more important than size.

Mitchel was an excellent cook and invited Malachi for dinner at least once a week. Over the next few years, the two men became good friends. Both men were dedicated to their jobs and rarely dated. Their friendship grew stronger and eventually led them to the decision to convert the duplex into a house that they would share. Ten years after moving in, the two men celebrated their 40th birthdays in a new, combined home.

Both Mal and Mitch had been successful in their professions and had better than average incomes. Their renovated home had become a masterpiece. The two kitchens were converted into one large, modern one. They had added a large balcony that extended over the first floor garages, giving them a lovely view of the city park just across the street. The center stairway opened to two large master bedrooms which shared the view of the park. Two smaller bedrooms served as home office space for the men. The house was ideal for both of them, and it grew in value each year.

The year Mal and Mitch both turned fifty, they added an extendable awning to their balcony, making it a great place to have a drink and smoke a cigar in the evenings after work. To both men, sitting on their shaded deck with a glass of scotch and a cigar was pure bliss. Life just couldn’t be better.

When they both turned fifty-five, Mitch suggested they have a party to celebrate. Through the years a few people had come to visit, but the visits were seldom. To prepare, Mitch cooked for three days, and Mal stocked their already generous liquor cabinet.

Twenty people attended the party, all raving about the house, its excellent location, and fantastic view. One of the party attendees in the real estate business suggested the property could be sold for a million dollars. While the owners had never considered selling it or moving, they were both shocked at the information.

In the winter of that same year, Mal and Mitch decided to invite four of their friends over on Saturday night to play poker. It was such an enjoyable experience; the group got together again the following month, and the next, and the next. When the co-owners of the house turned sixty, their poker club had been meeting monthly for five years.

One Saturday Mitch was cooking while Mal prepared the house for guests. The poker club would convene at 7:00. Mal was busy setting up the table with poker chips, coasters for their drinks, and readying the side table that would hold a variety of snacks. After playing together for so many years, the routine was set. The house rules had long been known by the group and almost never had to be explained.

Mal’s phone rang, and he talked for several minutes before joining Mitch in the kitchen. “That was Tom Sparks on the phone. He has a bad cold and doesn’t want to share his germs with us tonight. He said he could get someone to take his place.”

“Really?” Mitch said with a frown. “We haven’t had anyone new in the group for years.”

“I was a little uncomfortable with it,” Mal replied. “But I hate poker with just five players. The game is better with six. Anyway, I told Tom to get a replacement if he knew someone who would want to play with us. He assured me he had someone in mind.”

“I hope it’s someone we’ll like,” Mitch said as he poured something he was cooking into a serving dish. “Remember that ass that played with us a couple of years ago? God, but he was nauseating. And a slob to boot.”

“We’ll just roll the dice and hope it works out well,” Mal replied as he set about finishing his preparations.

As was typical of their Saturday night games, two of the players arrived together at 6:45. The two men were almost always early. They each fixed a drink and selected their seats at the table. The next player arrived just before 7:00.

“Where’s Tom?” one of the early arrivals asked.

“He called in sick,” Mal informed the group. “He’s picked out a replacement which should have arrived by now.”

As the last arrival sat at the table, the doorbell rang. “Here we go,” Mal told the group as he went to answer the door.

When he opened the door, Mal’s mouth dropped open. With a bright smile, a red-haired woman said, “Hi. I’m Kate McCarthy. I’m Tom’s replacement.”

Mal seemed frozen in place. The woman frowned, and asked, “Do I have the wrong address? Isn’t this where the poker game is?”

Recovering from his shock, Mal stepped back, opened the door wider and asked Kate to step inside. When they entered the room with the players, Mal announced, “Gentlemen, this is Kate McCarthy. She’ll be playing for Tom tonight.”

“All right!” one of the seated players called out. “Kate, you’re much prettier than Tom and probably a better poker player.”

As Mal took Kate’s coat and hung it in a closet, Kate moved around the table shaking hands and learning names. From the kitchen, Mitch’s jaw was slack. He looked out to see a charming woman shaking hands with his poker buddies. The woman was wearing black slacks that fit her perfectly, revealing what Mitch thought was about the most perfect ass he had ever seen. When she reached the other side of the table, Mitch could see that her breasts were equally as perfect as her butt. She moved to face Mitch, showing him a beautiful face with a winning smile.

“Do I have an assigned seat?” she asked the group.

“Yeah,” one of the players answered. “This is Tom’s seat. He always insists on sitting between Mal and me. He says we’re the worst poker players in the world and we make him look good.”

As Kate sat down, one of the men asked, “How do you know Tom?”

“His office is across the hall from mine,” she told them. “I’ve known Tom for three or four years. He’s always talking about his poker club.”

Stepping up to his regular seat at the end of the table, Mal pushed out his hand. “I’m sorry I didn’t introduce myself at the door. I’m Malachi Bernstein, one of the owners of the house. That fellow holding a dish is the other owner. He’s Mitchel Kowalski. Just call us Mal and Mitch.”

Kate shook Mal’s hand. “Thanks for the warm welcome.” Then looking around the table, she told the men. “You don’t need to worry. I’m an experienced poker player. Tom has given me the house rules and told me about the games you like to play. He’s told me that Edgar tends toward foul language.”

The entire group of men laughed, and Edgar blushed. “Guilty,” he said with a smile.

“I just want you to know you there aren’t any words I haven’t heard before,” Kate told Edgar. “I am not easily offended, but I probably will call you a mother-fucker if you steal a large pot from me.”

The group laughed again, delighted and relieved Kate would fit in nicely.

Mal was the group’s banker. Pointing to the chips in front of her, he said, “You have twenty dollars in chips in front of you. The white chips are a quarter. The reds fifty cents, and the blues are a dollar. Now, if you’ll give me twenty bucks the game may begin.”

Kate dug a money clip from her pocket and peeled off a fresh twenty dollar bill.

Thirty minutes later Mal found that Kate was delightful. She played the game well and handled herself like she’d been a member of the club forever. Mal also enjoyed the smell of Kate’s perfume that drifted his way from time to time. He detested women that seemed to marinate themselves in fragrances. Kate’s was lovely and understated.

At 9:00 the group took a break to eat Mitch’s cooking. After they’d filled their plates and sat back at the table, Edgar took a bite and praised Mitch’s skills in the kitchen. He said, “I’ve told my wife that if she dies or leaves me, I’m marrying Mitch.”

“And you’d weigh three hundred pounds in six months,” Mal laughed.

“Then how is it that you stay trim?” Edgar asked.

“I don’t cook every day,” Mitch confessed. “For the most part, I just cook for special occasions, and for the poker club.”

“Your cooking is the only reason I’m a member of this club,” one of the men offered. “I hate poker, but love your cooking.”

“For a man that hates poker,” Kate said as she pointed to his stack of chips, “You don’t seem to have a problem pulling in the winnings.”

By 9:30 the game has started again and lasted until one of the players announced that he needed to get home. “Once my wife goes to sleep I’ll play hell trying to get in her pants. Knowing the situation, I believe that none of you will object to my departure.”

“Party on,” Edgar laughed. “I’m glad to see you have your priorities in place.”

The game broke up, and chips were counted and cashed in with the banker. The three men grabbed their coats, thanked their hosts and agreed to the date of the next poker night. Quite suddenly Kate was alone with Mal and Mitch.

“I hope you enjoyed yourself,” Mitch said to Kate as he picked up some dishes.

“I had a great time,” she said with a bright smile. “Your friends are very nice, and the game wasn’t stressful. You guys are here to have fun and are not worried about how much you could win or lose.”

Mitch picked up Kate’s glass. “How ‘bout a refill?”

“Thanks,” she replied. “But I don’t want to overstay my welcome. Would you like for me to help wash the dishes?”

“Not a chance,” Mitch called from the kitchen. “I have this down to a science. I’ll be back to have another drink with you in five minutes.”

“I hope Bill makes it home in time to get laid,” Kate said as she took her refilled glass from Mal.

“I know his wife,” Mitch said from the kitchen. He was drying his hands on a towel as he joined the other two and retrieved his glass. As Mitch dropped ice cubes in the tumbler, he told Kate, “His wife, Nancy, will be waiting for him. If he wins any money, Bill gets a BJ. If he loses, he has to take care of her.”

“Oh, how nice,” Kate laughed. “That sounds like a win-win to me.” Then taking a swallow of her drink, she said. “Too bad I don’t have something like that at home waiting for me.”

ClaireSweety
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ClaireSweety

Mal looked over the rim of his glass and wondered about her meaning. “I haven’t asked,” he said. “Are you married?”

“Not anymore,” she replied. “I was married for a little over fifteen years, but my husband couldn’t take my career success. It was sort of like reverse penis envy; it just killed him that I earned more than he did. He finally packed his shit and moved out.”

“No kids?” Mitch asked.

“We never had time for children,” Kate answered. “We were both chasing success in business and didn’t want to be held back. Looking back on it now, I can see that was a mistake.”

“Well, look at us,” Mal said. “Basically the same story. We’re both sixty and never even got married. Did you ever think about having children, Mitch?”

“Oh, maybe once or twice,” Mitch suggested. “But as you said, Kate, business success was a goal and who had time for things like a wife and kids.”

Mal noticed an odd look of Kate’s pretty face. “Did we say something wrong?” he asked her.

“No,” she insisted, “It’s just that… well… I thought you two guys were gay.”

“Why would you think that?” Mitch asked.

“The way Tom talked about you, I guess I just assumed.”

Mal stood to refresh his drink. “Think about it, Mitch. We are two guys who have lived together for over twenty years, and you cook. Obviously, we must be gay.”

“I didn’t mean to be offensive,” Kate sputtered.

“Not a chance,” Mal laughed. “I’m certain at least half of the poker group thinks we’re gay. They can’t imagine living together as we have and being straight. I can assure you, young lady, Mr. Kowalski and I are about as straight as they come. Why we don’t even hold hands anymore.”

Kate giggled at Mal’s comment. “That’s good to know. So, maybe I should be hitting on you.”

“Oh, come on, Kate. A woman as beautiful as you can’t be having any trouble finding a man to warm her bed,” Mal suggested.

“Thank you for the compliment,” Kate said with a smile. “But where am I going to find one of these men? I’m not planning on bedding any of my male employees or my clients. I could probably go to a local bar to find a man, but I find that rather common and whorish. I have a drawer full of toys at home that keep me semi-satisfied.”

“Did you and your husband have a good sex life?” Mitch asked.

“We did,” she said with certainty. “As I said, we were both driving our careers. Sex was our way to blow off steam. My husband was a good lover, and I think I did my fair share to keep him happy.”

“I would think that just getting into bed with a body as nice as yours could be satisfying in and of itself,” Mal offered.

“You think I have a good body?” she asked. “I’ve been sitting all night. How could you tell?”

“Like Mal said,” Mitch smirked. “We aren’t gay. I checked you out pretty well when you walked in the door and introduced yourself to the men at the table.”

“And then we had a break to eat,” Mal laughed. “I’d have to say you have a world class ass.”

“I’ll be damned,” Kate laughed. “You are both dirty old men!”

“Yep,” Mitch laughed.

“Guilty,” Mal added. “Just about as dirty as they come.”

Kate stood and sauntered around the table, stopping behind Mitch and placing her hand on his shoulder. “So, do you guys buddy-up in sex like you do other things?”

Mal had a feeling something surprising was about to happen. “We’ve never been into sharing, but I suppose there could be a first time with the right offer.”

“I’ve had enough to drink to lower my inhibitions level,” she said in a soft, sexy voice. Kate sat in Mitch’s lap, put her hands on his face and kissed him. It was a long, slow kiss that made Mal jealous that she’d picked Mitch.

When Kate broke the kiss, she smiled at Mitch. “You sure as hell aren’t gay.” She stood and strolled to Mal, sat in his lap and repeated what she had done to Mitch.

Breaking the kiss, Kate leaned over the table, picked up her glass and handed it to Mal. “I need a refill.” She walked back to Mitch and kissed him again. When she broke the kiss, Mal was standing beside her. Taking the glass, she took a long drink before she set the glass down.

“It’s a little warm in here, don’t you think?” Kate asked Mal.

“I wouldn’t want you to become overheated,” he answered.

“No, that wouldn’t do,” Mitch chimed in.

Kate put her arms around Mal’s neck and kissed him for the second time while Mitch stood back and took a long look at her beautifully rounded ass.

“It’s getting quite hot in here,” Kate whispered when she stepped back from Mal.

“I can only see one thing to do,” Mitch told her as his hands began to unbutton her blouse.

“I concur, Mr. Kowalski,” Mal said. “Do you need any help?”

“I don’t think so, Mr. Bernstein,” Mitch replied as he opened the final button and pulled the shirt from her shoulders.

“As I suspected,” Mal muttered as he ran his eyes over Kate’s chest. “Breasts that could make a grown man cry. I think that if you release them from their black lacy cradle, I may just tear up.”

Kate made no attempt to stop Mitch as he unhooked the back of her bra and pulled it off.

“Sweet Jesus,” Mal muttered as he looked at her perfect breasts.

“Why do you Jews always call on Jesus when are overcome with emotion?” Mitch asked.

Kate turned around to give Mitch a look.

“Stunning,” was the only word Mitch could get out of his mouth.

Mal stepped up close to Kate’s backside and pulled down the zipper on her slacks. “She still looks warm to me,” he offered before slowly pulling her pants down. When they were bunched around her ankles, Kate stepped out of them.

Both men admired what they saw. Kate was now only wearing lacy black panties. She wasn’t wearing a thong, but the sheerness of them left no mysteries.

“I’ve never had two men at the same time,” she whispered to Mitch. “How would something like that appeal to you?”

“I think that could be arranged if Mr. Bernstein doesn’t have some religious reason against sharing,” Mitch said slowly.

“I think the Rabbi would say that it was a mitzvah,” Mal replied. “In English, that translates to a blessing.”

“This body is certainly a blessing,” Mitch muttered. “Tell me, Kate, how could we give you a blessing?”

Kate took a step forward and put her hand on Mitch’s package. She could feel that it was quickly hardening and would be a nice size. “You two could fuck me until I can’t walk. That would be a wonderful blessing.” She turned around to put her hand between Mal’s legs. “I’ve been told Jewish men are well endowed. Is it true?”

“You’ll have to be the judge of that,” he answered with a grin, “But I doubt you’ll be disappointed.”

Kate dropped to her knees and began to unbuckle Mal’s belt. When his slacks hit the floor, Kate pulled down his boxers to release his stiff cock. Wrapping her hand around it, Kate pulled it toward her mouth and kissed the tip. Looking back over her shoulder, she motioned with one finger for Mitch to come closer. Kate repeated what she had done to Mal, pulled out his cock and kissed the tip.

“I love sucking cock, and I’ve really missed it,” she said looking up at the two men.

“Take your time,” Mal said with a wicked grin. “We’re not going anywhere.”

For the next five minutes, Kate remained on her knees going from one cock to the other occasionally moaning with the satisfaction she was getting from her work. As she moved back and forth, the men finished undressing, grinning at each other over their tremendous good fortune.

When Kate had satisfied her oral fixation, she stood, putting an arm around each man. “Who’s first?” she asked sly smile.

“I think you get to choose,” Mal answered.

She pushed Mitch backward until he bumped into a chair. “Sit,” she told him before she straddled him, taking his stiff rod as far as it would go. “Yes!” she cried out. “Oh fuck, yes!”

Mal pulled a chair near Mitch, sat down, and patted Kate’s shoulder. Seeing him beside her and obviously quite ready, she dismounted Mitch and climbed onto Mal’s hard cock. They continued like this for a while until Mal took Kate by the hand and led her to the couch.

“If you’re going to have two men you need to be able to enjoy them at the same time.” He positioned her on hands and knees, walked behind her and motioned for Mitch to get in front of her. When Mal slipped his cock inside her hot pussy, Mitch pushed his into her mouth, see-sawing back and forth listening to her moans of pleasure.

The two men moved Kate from position to position for the next hour keeping her filled with cock and reaching one climax after another. It wasn’t until she gasped, “I can’t take anymore,” that Mitch pulled out and emptied his balls over her breasts. Mal finished the same way two minutes later.

As the three of them lay exhausted on the couch, Kate groaned. “I never thought I’d get that kind of action from white-haired men.”

“We’re old,” Mal said with a chuckle. “But, we’re not dead.”

“But I may be,” Kate laughed. “What time is it?”

“Does it matter?” Mitch asked.

“No, not at all,” she replied. “But I’m hoping one of you will offer me your bed. I’m too tired to drive home.”

“You can bunk with me,” Mal said with a grin. “But if you do I’ll probably wake you up in an hour for another go.”

Kate looked at Mitch with raised eyebrows.

“Oh yeah, me too,” he said with a grin.

“Then maybe we should just all get into one bed to save time and energy,” Kate suggested.

Mitch sat up. “And have someone think I’m gay. No way!”

“They already think you’re gay, asshole,” Mal pointed out.

“Good point,” Mitch said with a grunt. “Party on.”

 

And so it went for the next three years. Each Saturday following poker, Kate stayed the night with who she called ‘the boys’ and got enough sexual satisfaction to last for a month. At the end of the third year, Mitch decided to cash in his chips and retire to a quiet little town near his family home in South Carolina. Mal kept the party going for another year before he decided to follow Mitch’s example and close up shop.

Mal called Mitch one afternoon to say that he’d put the house up for sale. “The Realtor tells me we’ll get 1.2 million for the place and it will sell quickly. She’ll send your half to your bank account.”

“What are you going to do?” Mitch asked.

“What does an old Jew do?” Mal said. “I’ll move to some small town with only one synagogue. I’ll marry a widow who’ll outlive me and never give me sex.”

“I would have thought you’d worn your willy out with Kate.”

“That’s true,” Mal agreed. “That’s why I’ll be fine with a Jewish widow.”

There was a long silence on the line until Mitch spoke. “Come down here, and I’ll cook for you.”

“And have people think I’m gay? No way.” They were both quiet again until Mal said, “Maybe I’ll just stop in for a couple of weeks.”

 

Three weeks later, Kate walked into the house she had just purchased. She took out her phone, dialed a number, and waited for an answer. When the caller spoke, Kate said, “Tom, this is Kate. I’ve just bought the gay guys’ house. The poker club is back open.”

 

 

Published 
Written by JefferyB
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments