Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Samantha's Slutty Night

"A booty call turns into an unexpected threesome"

83
10 Comments 10
6.9k Views 6.9k
3.3k words 3.3k words

Author's Notes

"This story is based on an experience told to me by a Lush member and shared with her permission. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Names have been changed."

The haunted house was fun, and it was almost ten-thirty when Samantha got the call from Darnell asking her to come over to his place for a few hours. After her divorce and just passing forty, she had decided to meet some new people and avoid a relationship, choosing instead to find a playmate. Darnell had fit the bill - a younger, attractive black man with no interest in a relationship.

He also had a ten-inch cock, about two and a half inches thick. It was the biggest, thickest cock Samantha had ever seen in person. After the first hook up she was addicted to his huge pole, loving the way it stretched and filled her. His appetite for sex was voracious, exceeding her high sex drive, and his ability to cum three to four times in one night amazed her. She wasn't going to pass up the invitation and left her friends to head over to his place.

Darien opened the door and invited her in, gesturing to the man sitting on one end of the couch. Both were wearing muscle shirts and sweatpants, and Darnell's cock was obvious under the grey material. The room reeked of weed.

"This is my roommate, Karl. Karl, this is Samantha."

"Hey," Karl replied, waving his hand.

"Hi, Karl," Samantha answered with a smile. "Nice to meet you."

Samantha slipped off her sneakers, dropped her purse on the table, and followed Darnell to the couch. She sat in the middle as he gestured, putting her feet on the coffee table, and settled in to watch the movie. Darnell passed her a beer and sat next to her, putting his arm around her shoulders, and after a few sips, she placed it on the table.

"I've heard a lot about you," Karl smirked. "You look as good as he said."

"Thanks," she answered nervously.

"Told you she was hot," Darnell added, his hand dropping over her shoulder and grabbing her breast. He gave it a squeeze and took his hand away. "Really nice tits."

"Yeah? Hard to tell under that hoodie," Karl remarked, reaching over and cupping one of her bra-less breasts.

Samantha was caught by surprise and turned to look at Darnell. He gave her his sexy smirk and put his hand on her thigh, gently squeezing, and leaned his pouty lips to her neck. His hot breath caressed the nape of her neck just before his tongue licked her ear lobe, and her arousal went through the roof. Kissing and licking her neck, he moved his hand up her thigh and between her legs, jamming it between her thighs, and Karl cupped and kneaded her breasts one after the other. Her nipples hardened and Karl gave one a tweak, tugging on it.

"Fuck, big nipples," he commented.

"Take your top off, baby," Darnell growled softly. "Show him those nice tits."

His hand was grinding into her pussy, making her wet and soaking through her jeans. Karl tugged at the bottom of her hoodie, lifting it up, and Samantha raised her arms and allowed him to pull it off. He tossed it aside and grabbed her breast, giving it a squeeze.

"Fuck, those are nice tits," he praised.

His mouth took a nipple in it and his lips pursed tight. He suckled it while squeezing her other breast, adding to her arousal, and Darnell's fingers moved to the button on her jeans. It was undone in a second, and he tugged on the waist.

"Take those jeans off, baby. I want to see that nice pussy," he whispered in her ear.

Samantha lifted her hips and tugged her jeans down with Karl still sucking her nipple, and Darnell yanked them off of her legs, along with her panties, and tossed them to the floor.

"Oh, yeah, baby... you're so fucking hot," he growled. "You gonna take care of both of us tonight."

He pulled his sweatpants off and unleashed his huge cock, the thick chocolate pole sticking straight up, and put her hand on it. Karl took his mouth away and peeled his sweatpants off as well, leaning back and displaying his erect seven-incher. His hand went to her free hand and wrapped her fingers around his girthy cock.

"That's it, baby, give us a good stroking," Darnell urged.

Samantha looked from one cock to the other and began moving her hands, feeling the hardness and size. Although shorter, Karl's dick was just as thick, and the fat head swelled as she stroked. Jerking off two big cocks appealed to her, and she put some effort into it.

"Oh, fuck yeah," Karl moaned.

Darnell put his hand on her head and pulled her face down, rubbing his fat tip over her lips and chin.

"Suck me for a bit, then him," he instructed. "I want to watch."

Samantha did as she was told, her arousal overriding any inhibitions she had, and she took his fat, swollen head into her widely-stretched mouth. Karl kept his hand on hers, moving it up and down, and leaned forward to watch. She sucked slowly, dragging her lips and tongue along the fat pole on each upstroke, getting moans and groans of approval. Darnell pulled her off, lifted her head up, and kissed her.

"So good, baby," he praised. "Now suck his."

Samantha turned and took Karl's thick cock into her mouth, slowly bobbing up and down. Darnell moved off the couch and kneeled on the floor between her legs, spreading her thighs apart and running his fingers over her wet cunt.

"Such a nice fucking pussy. I want to fucking eat that pussy."

His hands grabbed her hips and pulled her down until her ass was on the edge of the couch. She sat up and leaned back on the couch, gasping as his wide tongue gave a long, slow lick between her folds. Karl pulled his shirt off, revealing his muscular chest, and stood on the couch cushions. He put one leg on either side of her and hung his cock in her face, putting one hand on her chin and lifting her head up.

"Keep sucking," he growled.

She opened her mouth and took him in while Darnell licked and sucked on her pussy, bringing her close to orgasm. Karl pumped his hips, thrusting his cock in and out of her mouth, the fat tip hitting her throat as he held her head steady.

Her pussy was on fire when Darnell took her puffy clit between his lips and sucked it, bringing her to an intense orgasm. She squealed with the fat cock in her mouth as she climaxed. It was a gut-wrenching, face-soaking, squirting orgasm unlike any before, and her body vibrated furiously while the intense waves passed through her core. Karl pulled back when she began choking, her breathing stopped by the furious orgasm.

Darnell and Karl laughed while she gasped and caught her breath.

"Whoa, she fucking soaked you," Karl chuckled.

"Now this pussy ready for me," Darnell announced, moving himself up.

Samantha was still panting when his thick pole pushed inside, the swollen tip stretching her wide, and she let out a loud gasp. Her ankles went on his shoulders and he thrust hard, pushing eight inches into her before he began pumping. Karl kept his cock in her face, rubbing it over her lips.

"Lick it," he urged. "Give it a good slobbering."

Her tongue lashed out and she began slathering the meaty pole while the huge cock filled her to her limits, hammering her cervix and driving her wild. Karl's cock became a tasty popsicle, and Samantha licked and sucked the length of it, rubbing it over her face in a wonton frenzy while Darnell pounded into her. A loud groan erupted and Darnell's cock slipped out, spraying ropes of cum across her tits and stomach, covering her in his hot pearly cream before shoving it back inside of her.

"Fuck, yeah!" Karl hooted. "That was a big fucking load, man!"

"I got another one cooking," Darnell replied, driving his cock deep once again.

Samantha felt the cum dripping down her body, the thick ropes thinning out into little streams and drips and running down her sides. Karl grabbed her head and shoved his cock into her mouth, holding it steady and thrusting his hips.

"Yeah, man, fuck her face while I fuck her pussy!" Darnell called out.

Samantha struggled to breathe while the fat cock pushed into her throat, but found herself turned on by the aggressive use of her holes. She felt like a whore, a porn star who doesn't get paid, and the idea aroused her highly. The big cock stretching her insides massaged her in the right spots, the fat head rubbing her spot, and she swallowed Karl's cock completely when the orgasm hit.

"Whoo, she's cummin again!" Darnell announced with glee. "Man, she’s getting wet."

"She's a horny little bitch," Karl added. "Fuck, she sucks good!"

Darnell grunted and pushed in hard, her clenching wet cunt squeezing him even tighter, and his cock burst again. She felt the pulsing surges fill her, enjoying the feel of it, and sucked hard on the thick cock in her mouth. The cock between her legs slipped out, leaving her empty and leaking, and the cock in her throat pulled away right after. She gasped in a deep breath and wiped the drool from her chin, watching Karl move away and sit down on the couch. She looked down at herself, saw the slick trails of glistening cum splattered across her body, and ran her fingers over her slick skin.

Darnell stood up and went to the washroom, and Karl sat stroking his cock while she caught her breath. His hand went to her head and he pulled her down, pushing her face to his crotch.

"Keep licking," he growled.

Samantha moved to be more comfortable, laying on her stomach, and licked the thick pole, running her lips over the hardened shaft and swirling her tongue around the tip. Time and again her tongue swirled and her lips dragged, making the throbbing cock purple and swollen, teasing him while Darnell watched. Each time he felt himself getting close, Karl pulled her head away and waited for the pressure to subside, enjoying the edging.

MoiraWills
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MoiraWills

Darnell's fingers slid between her cheeks and two pushed into her cum-filled cunt, squishing around as he fingered her swollen pussy. After a few minutes, he pulled his hand away, lay down on the floor, and told her to get on top of him.

Samantha slid off the couch and crawled over to him, his big cock standing up once more, and straddled his waist. She lowered herself down slowly, taking the fat cock inside, wincing slightly as it stretched her out again. She let out a deep breath and settled down on his lap. Darnell grabbed her tits, squeezing and kneading the swaying mounds as he moved his hips up and down. The slow fucking felt good to her, his thick cock massaging her insides slowly this time, and when she lifted her head found Karl's cock waiting for her. He straddled Darnell's chest and bent his knees, lowering his cock to meet her mouth, and grabbed her head with both hands.

"Yeah, fuck that little slut mouth," Darnell urged. "Let me see her swallow your fucking pole!"

Karl thrust hard, pushing himself into her throat, and held her head steady while Darnell was grinding into her. Time after time he plunged his cock down her throat, fucking her mouth like it was a sex toy, grunting and groaning the entire time. Drool ran from her mouth, long strings dripping onto Darnell's hairy chest, and Samantha felt sluttier than ever before. Having the two men use her for their pleasure was an unexpected turn-on, and each time Karl's cock plugged her throat she was closer to orgasm.

"That's so fucking hot," Darnell groaned. "Swallow that cock, bitch."

"Fuck, man, she sucks so good," Karl added. "I love fucking her face."

He started pumping faster, ramming his cock into her mouth, and Darnell thrust his hips up hard. His big pole felt like it was impaling her, stirring up her insides, and the rough fucking triggered her climax. She began to vibrate, and both men held her tight while the gut-wrenching orgasm crushed her stomach muscles. The squeeze was too much for Darnell, and he groaned loudly when his cock erupted again. The orgasm squeezed him hard, causing him to thrust wildly, pounding her insides while her climax raged. Karl pulled his cock away, a loud slurp and a trail of drool following, and stood back and laughed.

"Fuck man, she's going to explode!"

Samantha thought she had. She wiped her chin again and gasped for air, trying to catch her breath as the big pole stopped moving. After a few minutes, she slowly moved up and off, the thick cock sliding out and slapping his stomach with a wet thud. Darnell's crotch was soaked, covered in the load of juice that poured out of her gaping hole, and he chuckled.

"Fuck, you a wet little cunt tonight."

"Oh, god..." she moaned, laying down on the cool floor and squeezing her legs together.

Her pussy ached and she could feel the cum running out and down her inner thigh. Her jaw was getting sore and her tongue tired. They let her rest for a while, and when she sat up Karl handed her the beer.

"Drink some," he told her.

Samantha drained half the bottle, belched, and handed it back to him. Karl finished it off and put the empty bottle on the table before kneeling in front of her.

"Get up on all fours, little whore."

Samantha groaned and moved onto her hands and knees, shaking with the effort, and Karl pushed his cock into her mouth again. He held her by the chin and the top of her head, pulling her mouth back and forth over his cock. Darnell watched with a smirk on his face, slowly stroking his lengthy pole.

"Yeah, baby, suck that big dick," he chuckled. "Fuck, you're a good cocksucker. Hey, you going to fuck her?"

"Naw, you can have her pussy," Karl declined. "You have her all stretched out, and her fucking mouth feels great."

Darnell laughed and moved up behind her.

"I got enough left for one more pop," he announced, pushing his semi-hard cock into her sopping cunt.

"Fuck her good, and cum on her fucking ass!"

"Oh, yeah, going to cover these cheeks," he growled.

Samantha struggled to stay up, pinned between the two big cocks punishing her body, impaled on the two poles like a pig being spit-roasted. Karl would pull out and slap her face with his wet cock, then plunge it back into her mouth, while Darnell would drive in hard and slowly drag his cock out. The feeling of being full, empty, full, empty was dramatic and arousing, and when Karl slapped her face with his cock she moaned.

"Yeah, you like that?" he growled. "Little whore bitch cocksucker."

"Yes!" she grunted, surprising herself.

"Oh, she loves cock," Darnell chuckled. "Takes the whole thing with a big smile."

"Yeah," Karl agreed, wiping his cock across her eyes and nose. "I'm going to cover this pretty face."

"Yes, cum in my face," Samantha pleaded, hungry for the huge load heating up in his balls.

"Yeah, you want my fucking load?"

"Yes, all over me!"

He shoved his cock down her throat again, pumping his hips vigorously, finally close to nutting. Darnell pumped like crazy, holding her cheeks apart to see his glistening cock slide in and out of her cunt, and Samantha trembled to stay up as the two men pounded into her.

"Oh fuck!" Karl bellowed, pulling his cock from her throat and grabbing it with his right hand.

"Fuck, cover her face!" Darnell yelled, pulling his cock out at the same time and lodging it in the valley between her cheeks.

Karl held her head with the other hand and jerked furiously, unable to hold back any longer, and both men erupted at the same time. Darnell had two spurts and a big puddle, pumping the last of his huge balls empty in the crack of her ass. Karl unloaded a massive stream of steaming cum, the first rope hitting her forehead and streaking her hair, then pumped thick spurts over her eyes, nose, and chin. He jerked his cock, milking spurts and splashing Samantha from hair to chin, on both cheeks and covering her eyes with puddles of pearly cream.

"Holy fuck," Karl groaned, milking out the last drops.

His cock slapped her chin and he pulled her mouth over it again, shoving it back down her throat.

"Suck it, you little whore. Suck me fucking dry!"

Samantha sucked, keeping her eyes closed and using the last of her strength to stay up, pulling the last drips from the still-hard cock. She felt Darnell's cock sliding between her cheeks and the cum running down, and when Karl finally pulled away she slumped to the floor. She gasped and panted, a sweaty, cum-covered sex toy, her pussy and throat aching from the punishment of the big, thick cocks. Darnell slapped her on the ass.

"Fuck, girl, you some piece of ass," he praised.

"She's a good little whore, that's for sure," Karl agreed, slumping onto the couch. "Man, she sucks like a pro."

Samantha wiped the globs of cum from her eyes before sitting up and putting her hand out.

"I need something to wipe off with," she pleaded.

Darnell handed her his shirt from the floor, watching as she wiped the huge load of cum from her face.

"Fuck, you covered her good, Karl," he chuckled, joining him on the couch. "What a huge fucking load."

"Yeah, she earned it, that's for sure," he agreed with a smirk.

Samantha crawled up on the couch and slumped back, trying to recover from the multi-orgasmic pounding she had taken. Darnell picked up her jeans and hoodie, handing them to her, and Karl pat her on the shoulder.

"Thanks for the fun," he said with a smirk. "Hope to see you again."

He got up and left the room, followed by Darnell. Samantha slowly pulled on her jeans, her hips and knees aching, and slipped the hoodie over her head just before Darnell returned. He handed her a warm face cloth.

"Here, clean yourself up. I called an Uber for you."

She wiped her face as best as she could and handed him the cloth back. He gave her a quick kiss and a hug, patting her ass with his hand.

"That was great, baby," he praised. "You're such a good fuck."

“Uh, thanks," Samantha mumbled.

He walked her outside, found the Uber waiting, and opened the door for her. He reached over and handed the driver a few bills, gave him Samantha's address, and kissed her on top of the head.

"Later, baby," he smirked, closing the door.

The clock in the car showed 4:18 a.m., and Samantha realized she had sucked, fucked, and been used for almost five hours. The feelings of shame for being such a slut, and the anger at being used like a cheap whore, subsided by the time she arrived home.

The aches in her pussy and jaw reminded her of the arousal and pleasure of the night, and feelings of excitement and satisfaction at handling the two big cocks and getting filled with, and covered, with cum replaced her misgivings. She went straight to bed and fell asleep, feeling good about what happened.

It was three days before her pussy stopped aching, and almost four before her throat stopped hurting from the bruising, but the memory of her wanton night of unbridled, slutty debauchery would last much, much longer.

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments