Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sleepovers Aren't Just for Girls

"The only thing better than friends, are friends with benefits."

42
10 Comments 10
15.2k Views 15.2k
6.1k words 6.1k words

"So, Gabby, are you doing anything yet for the weekend?" Megan asked her friend Gabriela.

"Nothing so far. Why?"

"Well, my parents are heading to our cabin in Oregon for the weekend, and since I’m seventeen now, I asked them if I could stay home alone without anyone watching me, and they said yes. So I was thinking, do you wanna have a sleepover this weekend?"

"Hell yes," Gabriela excitedly responded. “We haven’t had one of those for months, and you know how much I like what we did last time,” she added with a little smile and a face that said, You know what I’m talking about.

"I know, Gabby. I quite enjoyed it too." Megan reached over and stroked her friend’s long black hair. “There’s just one thing I was hoping to add to the evening, if you’re okay with it.”

Gabriela’s face perked up with intrigue. “Ooh, what did you have in mind.

“I was thinking...” Megan couldn’t keep a bright smile from her face. “Maybe we could invite Brian this time.”

Gabriela looked a little unsure.

“Hmm, it’s always been just the two of us. Are you sure you want to invite Brian? He’s been our friend for a while, and I know the only reason you want to invite him is because you’re curious about the size of his cock.”

“And you’re not?” Megan asked, causing Gabriela to smile again.

“Okay, I am, but do you think he’ll be receptive to this? I mean, he’s the very definition of a ‘nice guy.’ He might be too nervous and think he’s ruining our friendship by having sex with us.”

“No way. We’ll be the ones putting the moves on him, not the other way around, so he should be totally cool with this. Besides, do you really think he would turn both of us down? You’ve seen him staring at us; he clearly wants us, he’s just a little shy. Let’s give him the push he needs. We can even pretend to be asleep if he's too shy to make a move.”

After biting her lip nervously, Gabriela’s smile returned. “Okay, let’s invite him. This will be a weekend that none of us will forget, especially Brian.”

The first-period bell rang and the girls headed to class, which luckily enough, was one that they shared with Brian.

Megan saw Brian first and called him over. They all said their ‘hello’s and ‘how’s it going’s before Megan asked him about the weekend.

"So, Brian, my parents are going to be away for the weekend, and Gabby and I were planning on having a sleepover at my place. We were wondering if you would like to join us?"

Brian had to swallow nervously before he responded. "Uh… yeah, that sounds awesome."

He had to admit, he had often found himself fantasizing about what his two friends would do at their little sleepovers. There was even this one time when he jerked off as they called him to talk about what they were doing. The girls would accidentally tease him with details of their sexy evening wear and suggestive sleepover games, although he was unaware that they did indeed want to tease him. Finally, he would have a chance to experience one of their sleepovers in person.

"Sweet," Gabriela responded. "You’re gonna love our sleepovers, Brian."

“Plus,” Megan began, but paused for effect. “My parents won't be home all weekend, so we don't have to worry about being too noisy, getting messy, or getting into any trouble."

Their teacher beckoned for everyone to take their seats as class began. Throughout the entire class, and the rest of his classes, Brian just thought about the sleepover that he was going to attend in a few hours. The thought of being alone for the weekend with his two hot friends turned Brian on so much that he had to fight back an almost constant erection from showing in his pants.

Around the time they had all turned sixteen, Brian couldn’t help noticing just how attractive his two best friends were, and like he did in class many days, he started to think about his two sexy friends while his teacher droned on about something he could care less about.

Megan was seventeen-years-old, five-feet tall with a slender figure and short blonde hair. Her eyes were a stunning shade of deep blue, her skin a creamy, but not too pale white, and her smile so sweet, yet mildly seductive at the same time for those with dirty enough minds. Her breasts may have been small, but he thought it added to the sweet and innocent nature of her beauty that she didn’t have massive breasts like a porn star. She also had a small ass, but thanks to the tight shorts and short skirts that she always wore, the size of her ass didn’t matter as much to guys given how happy she was to show it off to anyone who was interested.

Gabriela, or Gabby as he and Megan often called her, was also seventeen, but otherwise was the opposite of Megan. Gabby was from Puerto Rican and had brown sugar colored skin with long black hair. She was almost six feet, with rich brown eyes, and her smile was more seductive than sweet, in contrast to Megan’s. While his first friend may have been lacking in the TNA section, Gabby’s tits and ass were huge, not disgustingly so, but big enough that they were able to convince any bouncer at any club that she was in her twenties, not her teens. While Megan fulfilled Brian’s fantasies of a sweet, innocent girl, Gabby fulfilled his desires for a busty, wild girl.

Brian had wanted to ask one of his friends out, but he was too afraid that he might ruin the dynamic between the three of them, costing him a friend, or possibly even two. The only way he had managed to survive was by jerking off to the thought of them while fighting back the urge to act on his dirty thoughts. He had had many fantasies of his two friends, some of them involving one of them at a time, and the dirtier ones involving both, including what they did during their sleepovers, and what should happen if he found himself attending one someday.

Fortunately for him though, both Gabriela and Megan had been having the same thoughts about their male friend too. The two girls had been with a number of boys, and even men, but there was something particularly attractive about getting it on with someone who had been a friend of theirs for so long. Brian may have been a bit of a geek, but he was a ‘cool geek,’ and he stayed in fairly good shape, thanks to his part-time job at his uncle’s tree nursery. The girls often giggled as they asked each other how ‘big’ they thought Brian was, and in a few hours, they would finally find out.

After the longest six hours of his life, Brian hastily shoved a bunch of items into a bag for the weekend. His hands visibly trembled in anticipation of what was going to happen over the weekend. It was possible that nothing at all might happen, and that his friends simply invited him to stay with them just to be nice, but the possibility that something might happen was actually even more exciting than knowing that he was going to get a sure thing. As soon as he packed the last of his things, Brian bolted out of his house and headed for Megan’s.

Five minutes later, Brain made his way up the steps of Megan’s house and rang the doorbell. After a few seconds, Megan came and opened the door.

“Hey, Brian. Come on in.”

As he thanked her and entered, Brian also saw that Gabby had already arrived and was watching TV in the living room. Despite the fact that it was only 6 o'clock, the girls were already in their night clothes. Megan was wearing a tight, blue tank top with no bra underneath, letting her nipples poke through the thin material, and below she was wearing a pair of boxer shorts, which despite looking pretty loose in parts, the back end still managed to ride up her small, but incredibly tight ass.

Brian walked into the living room to say hello to Gabriela, and naturally, his eyes couldn’t help but focus on what she was wearing. The outfit in question was a white t-shirt, and down below she was wearing a pair of blue boy-shorts with white trim that perfectly showed off the amazing curves of her ass, along with a pair of knee high socks with three horizontal bands of yellow at the top. And just like Megan, she didn’t seem to be wearing a bra either.

"Brian?" Megan asked a second time, shaking him from his thoughts about what his two friends were wearing, and what was hidden underneath.

“Sorry, I kind of zoned out for a moment.”

"Oh. Well, you can go upstairs and change in my room. When you’re done we can start the movie."

Brian did just that and changed into a plain white t-shirt and loose pajama pants. Once he finished, he went downstairs and found Megan and Gabriela sitting on the living room couch with the movie on pause at the beginning. Just he was about to sit in the room’s armchair, Megan motioned over to her and Gabriela.

"Come on, Brian, sit with us," she said.

“Okay.”

As he walked over to the couch, Brian wasn’t sure what to do, given that the two girls were sitting on either side of the couch, leaving him with only the spot in between them. He felt kind of awkward planting himself in the middle of the two girls, but Gabby spoke up and told him to sit.

“Come on, Brian. SIT,” she instructed.

Brian immediately sat down in the middle of the couch and Megan started the movie, some comedy he didn’t know. As he looked to either side of him, he was struck by the vision of either Megan’s perky nipples poking through her tank top, or Gabby’s long, brown legs that were shown off by her tiny boy shorts. He picked a pillow off of the floor and placed it over his lap, for sure knowing that he was going to have to hide an erection.

They were almost halfway through the movie, so Brian thought he was doing okay keeping his mind on the movie, and not his friends’ bodies. Eventually, Gabriela began to feel sleepy, so she took Brian’s left arm and put it around her shoulders while she rested her head on his shoulder. A few minutes later, Megan appeared to get sleepy as well and decided to lay her head down on the pillow in Brian’s lap. Having to get his arm out of the way, he placed it on her hip, just a couple of inches above her ass.

They remained in the same position for several minutes, until Brian felt pretty sure that his friends had fallen asleep. Eventually, his confidence, and horniness, got the better of him. He first turned to Gabby and saw that his hand, currently resting on her left shoulder, could make it down to her left breast, thanks to how long his arms were. Slowly, carefully, he slid his hand downwards until it rested over her large breast. Taking a deep breath, he proceeded to gently squeeze Gabby’s ample breast.

The subtle pressure caused Gabriela to moan gently and smile, but her eyes remained closed. After being reassured that the teenager was fast asleep and wouldn’t wake up from a little touching, he proceeded to slide his hand under her shirt and squeeze and rub her breast harder. Brian even tweaked her nipple a bit, causing it to harden in between his fingers. Oh, Gabby, your tits are absolutely perfect, he thought to himself, not knowing that Gabby was in fact still awake, and thinking to herself, Mmmm, nice handiwork, Brian. I wonder how good you are with both hands?

As he continued to squeeze one friend’s breast, he turned towards his second friend with her head on his lap. Once again feeling pretty certain that she was asleep, Brian slid his right hand down Megan’s hip and let it cup one of small ass cheeks. He squeezed her flesh gently, just like he did with Gabby’s breast, and then applying more pressure over time. While her ass was much smaller compared to Gabriela’s, it was so firm that Brian was sure that any cock that got into it wouldn’t be able to last very long.

Moans of pleasure escaped Megan’s mouth, joining Gabriela’s own, as Brian continued to squeeze the breast of one friend, and the ass of another. I can’t believe I’m groping my two best friends while they sleep. Am I a total loser, or just really lucky? Brian contemplated, but he was having too good a time to really think about the morality of his actions. Meanwhile, Megan was simply thinking, He so wants us, as she smiled discreetly to herself at the feeling of the hard cock poking at her cheek through the pillow.

Eventually, a loud part of the movie caused the two girls to stir. Brian quickly, perhaps too quickly to be discreet, pulled his hands away from the off-limits parts of his friends’ bodies and returned them to Gabby’s shoulder and Megan’s hip, respectively. The girls didn’t seem to have noticed what he had done and groggily asked if the movie was finished and what time it was.

Forcing himself to focus on the movie, Brian was able to eventually calm himself down and his erection eventually faded away slowly. By the time the movie ended and the credits began to roll, he was able to get his formerly raging hard down to a more manageable half hardness, but that wouldn’t last for more than a few seconds.

Gabriela decided to pick out another movie and got up to look at the films on the shelf below the TV. Rather than kneeling on the floor, she bent over at the waist, causing her ass to be pushed out towards Brian and Megan. Her short-shorts tightly hugged the curves of her ass, and Brian found himself struggling to keep from getting hard again.

"Hey, Gabby, move your fat ass," Megan joked.

"It’s not fat," Gabriela joked back. "It’s luscious. Don’t you think, Brian?" She bent over further and grabbed hold of her ankle with her right hand as she rubbed her left buttock with her other hand.

"Uh,” Brian gulped. “Your ass is amazing," he nervously blurted out.

Megan, not wanting to be ignored, decided to sell her ass as being better to Brian.

“Yeah, well this ass is so tight, I’m sure I could squeeze a guy to orgasm right after he sticks it in me.” She shifted in her seat so that Brain could see her rear. “What do you think, Brian?”

I think I said that very same thing to myself a few minutes ago, he said in his head, but out loud he had no idea what to say.

“Your ass is unbelievable, Megan. The both of you have great asses, and I’m sure they would please any guy,” he added in the hopes of not offending either of his friends. I can’t believe I just said that. Luckily, both girls just giggled.

“Don’t worry, Brian. We’re just playing with you,” Gabby joked, and Megan voiced her agreement, which helped ease Brian’s concerns that he might have offended them by not praising their asses enough.

"Well, I'm tired of watching movies. Let’s go up to my room and play a game," Megan suggested.

Gabby gave up on the idea of watching a second film and agreed with Megan’s idea. The group went upstairs to Megan’s room and Brian started to unroll his sleeping bag.

"A sleeping bag?" asked Gabriela.

"Yeah, where else am I going to sleep?" responded Brian.

"We can share the bed, it’s a king size. I got it from my parents when they got a new bed and mattress, so there’s more than enough room for all of us to share. Besides, it’s too cold to sleep on the floor,” Megan explained.

“Plus, we can keep each other warm in bed," Gabby added.

Brian nervously said "Okay," not sure of what else to add, but he did know what to think. This night just keeps getting better and better.

The girls sat on the bed cross-legged and told Brian to join them.

“So, what should we play, guys?” Gabriela asked.

"Well, why don’t we combine two of the most popular sleepover games into one: truth or dare and spin the bottle. After a person spins the bottle, whoever it lands on has to do a dare that the spinner decides."

They all agreed, Brian more enthusiastically than the girls as his mind flooded with ideas of dares that he could give his friends.

“Okay, I’ll be right back.”

Megan jumped out of bed and headed down to her kitchen to get a bottle and a plate to spin it on. Brian smiled sheepishly at Gabriela, who in turn smiled at him suggestively, causing him to gulp nervously.

CiaraRose
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CiaraRose

“Well, since you seemed to be the most excited to play, Brian, why don’t you go first?” Gabby suggested, to which Megan agreed.

“If you guys say so.” Brian spun the bottle and it landed on Megan.

"Alright, any dare you give me, I’ll do it," she said.

He was so aroused that his erection was practically about to pierce through the thin material of his pajama pants.

“I-” Brian’s mind told him to come up with something innocent to test the waters of what his two friends were willing to do, but in his lustful zeal he said, “I dare you to kiss Gabby, a real kiss, not just a peck.”

“Ooh, not a bad start,” Megan said.

Megan got on her hands and knees and crawled over to Gabby. The teens’ mouths connected and they opened up slightly so that they could play with each other’s tongues. The kiss may have lasted only about ten seconds, but to Brian, it was the longest, most erotic kiss he had ever seen, at least so far that night.

Once the kiss ended, Gabriela sat back down and quickly intercepted the bottle before Megan could and enthusiastically spun it. The bottle’s neck landed on Brian, causing his heart to start beating so fast he thought he might have been having a heart attack.

“So, uh, what do you want me to do?”

Rather than tell him, Gabby just smiled and leaned in to kiss him. She recreated her kiss with Megan and started playing with his tongue, but this time she really got into it and smacked her lips passionately against Brian’s. The kiss looked so passionate in fact, that Megan’s face actually crinkled with a look of frustrated jealousy that she didn’t get to spin the bottle and have it land on Brian.

It was the first time he had kissed either of his two friends, and if the night ended right then and there, he still would have been more than happy with how his first sleepover with the girls turned out. The kiss actually lasted for so long, neither of them wanting it to end, that Megan had to harshly clear her throat to get them to break it up.

“Eh hem.”

Brian and Gabby broke their kiss, leaving him with a goofy smile on his face, and a satisfied one on hers.

Megan spun and the bottle once again landed on Brian, causing her to smile devilishly.

"Alright, Brian, I want you to slide off those pants and let Gabby and me see,” Her smile grew just a little wider. “And play with your cock,” she ordered.

Brian’s pink face turned full on red, still embarrassed by the fact that his dick was hard, but given what they were getting into, he knew his friends would probably be disappointed if his cock wasn’t hard. He got off of the bed and slid his pajama pants down, causing his dick to fling out of his waistband and stand at an almost ninety-degree angle it was so stiff.

The girls giggled with glee at the sight of Brian’s stiff rod; it must have been almost seven and a half inches. They wasted no more precious time and reached out to grip Brian's cock. They both began to jerk it gently in sync with one another. Not only were two girls jerking his dick, but the girls in question were his best friends. After about a minute, which seemed like only a few short seconds to Brian, the girls released his cock and giggled some more.

”You’re up, Brian, oh and you can keep those pants off; we’re not done with you yet,” Gabby cheerfully informed him.

Brian went ahead and left his pants off, throwing them to the side of the bed before spinning the bottle. The bottle once again landed on Gabby.

“Okay, Brian, what do you want me to do?”

"Uh, I dare you to show me your breasts," he blurted out. He immediately regretted what he had said. It wasn’t because he was ashamed of asking one of his best friends to show him her tits, but rather that he did not think of something physical for her to do to Megan, or to him for that matter.

"You got it," said Gabriela. She lifted her shirt and let her C cup breasts bounce free. Her nipples were dark, with the areolas around them a chocolaty brown. Brian stared for several seconds with a goofy look on his face, until Gabriela proceeded to simply remove her shirt and toss it on the floor, followed by a wink and a smile.

"Well, it’s my turn now," Gabriela said and spun the bottle. Again, the neck landed on Brian, much to Megan’s chagrin. "Mmm, I want to suck your cock."

Yet again, Brian was flabbergasted by what was happening; while he simply sat cross-legged on the bed in shock, Gabriela slowly crawled over to him and licked her lips in anticipation of what was about to come. She remained on her hands and knees and used her right hand to grab hold of the base of his cock while she lowered her mouth down and onto his shaft. As she swirled her tongue around the head of his shaft, Brian breathed in deeply, consumed by the warm feeling of Gabby’s mouth engulfing his cock.

Gabby jerked and sucked as hard as she could, consumed by the desire to turn on Brian as much as possible. In turn, Brian moaned in pleasure, and as he looked down and saw Gabby's round, tanned, Puerto Rican ass, he couldn't help but reach over and squeeze one of the cheeks with his right hand. Gabriela's sucking picked up and before he knew it, Brian blew his load into Gabriela's mouth. She gagged for a second, but then she managed to swallow it.

"Mmm, so sweet," Gabriela said as she wiped some cum off of her lips that spilled out when she gagged.

While Gabriela was blowing Brian, Megan felt left out, so she began to undress. He didn’t notice his friend undress, seeing as how his eyes were squeezed shut due to the extreme pleasure provided by the other friend that was sucking his dick. Tired of playing around, Megan decided to lay all of the cards on the table for Brian.

“I don’t think we need the smokescreen of a game anymore. Brian, you’re a smart guy, so I don’t think we need to try to reel you in any longer.” She pulled her tank top over her head and let her small, but perky breasts bounce free. “I’m sure you can tell by now that we invited you over because we both want to fuck you. So, what’s going to happen next? Do you want to fuck us too?” She finished her question by taking off her panties and throwing them on the floor, leaving a shaven, wet slicked pussy for Brian to look at while he contemplated his answer to her question.

“I know we’ve been playing games, but based on how much I’ve been playing along,” Brian smiled as he stroked an arm of each of his friends. “Clearly you two are also smart enough to know what my answer is to your question.”

Both girls said, "Yes," as they high-fived each other.

"You know,” Megan scooted up to Brian and rested her hands on his chest. “I still haven’t gotten to kiss you yet." She pressed her body against his and kissed him. Her breasts pressed against Brian's chest, to the pleasure of both of them. Within seconds, he was at full hardness again, causing his stiff dick to press against her belly, just above her pussy. "Ah, I can tell that somebody is ready to go."

Megan hopped off of the bed and laid down on the edge of it. Gabriela came up behind her up and started to massage Megan’s breasts while they smiled teasingly at Brian. He positioned his cock at the entrance of her wet slit, massaging up and down the walls with its head. Just as he was about to enter her, he became nervous and paused, but the girls just giggled in response.

"If you’re worried about hurting me, don’t, we both lost our virginity when we turned sixteen, so it won't hurt," Megan explained.

“Yeah, and if it’s about fucking us without a condom, we’re both on the pill. Oh, and we don’t have any STDs either,” Gabby added as she slid off her shorts and lacy yellow underwear. Without any shorts or underwear, Brian could see that Gabby’s pussy was not completely shaven; a tuft of dark, well-trimmed bush was located slightly above her clit. “So quit worrying and just fuck Megan already.”

All of his concerns addressed, Brian pushed his cock into Megan’s tight pussy. He started slowly at first, despite the girls’ telling him that they weren’t virgins anymore, a part of him still wanted to be gentle. However, his lust began to overcome his concern about hurting Megan and he started ramming his cock into her as fast as he could.

Gabriela decided to sit on Megan's face and make her eat her pussy, which Megan happily did for her good friend. Gabby moaned in delight as Megan slowly licked her pussy up and down teasingly before starting to flick at her clit a bit more furiously. Gabby saw how much Brian liked the sight of his two female friends playing, causing her to smile; she and Megan wanted to fuck Brian, they also wanted to make sure that they overwhelmed him, sexually speaking, that it kept him a constant state of surprise at what was happening to him.

“Come here, handsome,” Gabby said to Brian as she reached out with her right hand and gently brought his head towards hers in a kiss.

Down below, Megan's moans continued to be muffled by Gabby’s pussy, which had begun to grind into her face as Gabby grew more and more lustful as one friend made out with her, and the other one ate her pussy. The fast-paced pounding of Brian’s cock and the taste of Gabby’s pussy became overwhelming for Megan and the shuddered as she experienced her first orgasm of the evening. Because of Gabby’s pussy being pushed against her face, she was unable to signal to her friends what had just happened, save for muttering a weak ‘oomph’ into Gabby’s pussy.

Brian could feel Megan’s pussy tighten around his cock as she orgasmed, causing him to moan into Gabby’s mouth at the increased pleasure of fucking Megan’s tightening cunt. A minute later, Megan came again and her pussy squeezed Brian’s cock so hard that in one final thrust, he ejaculated into Megan. He nearly fell forward into Gabby as his body became momentarily weakened after having such a powerful orgasm.

Eventually, Brian ended his kiss with Gabby and pulled his cock out of Megan’s pussy, which still gripped him with incredible strength. He staggered away from the bed slightly and Gabby proceeded to lower her head and lick his cum out of Megan’s pussy while Megan continued to eat her out. As the two girls sixty-nined each other, Brian’s dick began to quickly re-harden, so he started to stroke it to get it back to full hardness as he watched his friends eat out each other’s cunts.

The two girls moaned into each other’s pussies as they licked furiously at one another. Despite how intense the pleasure was for Megan, she didn’t think she could reach a third orgasm like this, not by tonguing alone, after having Brian’s cock inside of her. Gabby, on the other hand, finally managed to have an orgasm of her own and dripped delicious pussy juices into her friend’s mouth. Megan’s tongue was starting to hurt from eating out Gabby for so long, so she gently rolled her friend off of her and they laid side by side to one another. The two smiled and shared a nice kiss before focusing their attention back on Brian, who was still stroking his fully hardened cock.

“Mmm, you look like you’re ready to go again, Brian,” Gabby commented as she eyed his cock.

“Yeah, I think I am.”

“Well,” Gabby smiled lustfully. “I’m ready to be fucked, so how about we help each other out, hmm?”

Brian gave a lustful smile of his own and replied, “Anything to help out such a good friend.”

Gabriela told Brian to lie on the bed, and he didn’t waste a precious second taking his time to lie down. Gabby climbed on top of him and positioned herself over his cock. She rubbed the wet tip of his shaft up and down her swollen pussy lips before slowly lowering herself down and letting him penetrate her. Either his cock was too big, or her pussy was too small, because the tip of his dick managed to reach the back of her vaginal canal, causing her to let out an audible moan, followed by an, "oh, shit."

Despite the intense feeling of having a cock fill her entire pussy, Gabby started riding Brian, raising herself until only his tip was left in her, and then slamming herself back down his shaft and letting it strike the back of her pussy, causing a delightful mix of pain and pleasure in the back of her cunt.

Brian reciprocated by grabbing her plump ass cheeks and thrusting his hips to Gabby’s rhythm, causing his cock to slam into the back of her pussy with even more force. Each time his cock hit the back of her, Gabby felt like there was an explosion of ecstasy in her cunt.

While the two continued to fuck each other, Megan decided to hover over Brian’s face and push her pussy into it, just like how Gabriela did to her. Brian knew what to do and started to lick her clit and massage it with his tongue.

“Ooh, oh, Brian...” Megan trailed off as a wave of pleasure washed over her clit. “Now I-” She gasped sharply. “Now I know what both your cock and your tongue feel like, and all I can, all I can-” She had to stop again to catch her breath, sucking in several deep gulps of air before she could finish. “All I can say is Gabby and I waited too long to do this with you.”

Brian momentarily removed his tongue from Megan’s clit to answer her.

“Well, that just means that we have A LOT of catching up to do, wouldn’t you girls agree?”

An, "Oh yeah," and an, "Mhmm," greeted his response.

The teens changed positions several times, thanks largely to the fact that Brian was able to last longer since he had already had two orgasms previously, making it take longer for him to cum a third time. By the time he was ready to cum one final time, Megan had had another orgasm, while Gabby had managed to have two. This time though, he was able to issue a warning to the girl his cock was buried in at the time.

”Ahh, I’m about to cum, Gabby.”

“Mmm, I want you to cum on my face, Brian. I want to taste it again. I need to taste it again,” Gabriela practically begged him.

At that particular moment, Brian was standing at the end of the bed, fucking Gabriela doggy-style while she was on her hands and knees eating out Megan, who was lying on her back, legs wide open as she held onto her sheets in a death grip due to to the sensation of Gabby’s tongue play with her clit as she watched her getting fucked by Brian.

He pulled out of Gabby and started to stroke his cock as fast as possible. Not wanting to miss the big finale, Gabby quickly jumped off of the bed and onto her knees in front of him. Megan took a second to slip out of the feeling of euphoria she was previously in to hurry to her knees, right next to her best friend.

The girls made it just in time, as no sooner did Megan get onto her knees did Brian shoot off his first stream of sperm. Despite the fact that it was his third orgasm of the evening, there was no shortage of semen for him to give his friends. In fact, there was still such power behind his first stream that it actually went past Gabby, for the most part, save for a part of the stream that grazed her right cheek. The rest of the load actually hit Megan’s face, planting a healthy helping of semen on her nose and upper lip.

With a grunt, Brian released a second stream, this time not making it all the way to Megan, but instead hitting Gabriela just below her left eye, with a smaller breakaway stream landing right on her lips. The final, weaker stream managed to land on Gabby’s right breast, while the remains of whatever lacked the power to shoot out of Brian dribbled onto Gabby’s right leg.

Smiles of content spread to the faces of both girls, happy to be kneeling on the floor, their best friend’s cum scattered over their bodies. Getting their shy friend of several years to have done this was so pleasing to them that the sex they just had could have sucked, and they still would have been happy with the events of the evening. The fact that the sex was great only meant that they could enjoy doing this all over again without all of the foreplay if they wanted to get to things a little more quickly.

“Whoa, that was intense,” Brian let out like a whoosh of air.

The girls giggled.

“You see, Brian. Just because we’re friends, it doesn’t mean we can’t fuck each other,” Gabriela explained.

“Yeah. I’m sure that our friendships will be even better now for it,” Megan added.

“I think you’re right about that,” Brian stated in agreement. “I think I need a shower. Does anyone want to join me?”

“ME,” the girls shouted in unison before getting up and chasing Brian into the bathroom.

Published 
Written by NobleStallion
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments