Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Something A Little Spicy

2
17 Comments 17
4.6k Views 4.6k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Henry Garcia loved to dance.  He was Hispanic and had all the right moves.  Friday night was the best night of the week to hit the clubs.  He liked going to the higher-end clubs that brought in all kinds of people.

Lots of hungry women would be looking for a good time.  Dancing and sex went hand in hand.  Henry found that if women were good dancers on the dance floor, they’d be phenomenal in the bedroom.  He never met a woman who could dance that wasn’t good in the bedroom.

He liked to search for women that had all the spicy dance moves.  Latina women often were spitfires and usually liked to take the lead.  Milfs were fun too, because they liked young hotblooded men.

Dancing and sex were the perfect cocktail.  Watching a woman move her body to the music was fun for Henry to do.  He liked to pick out the hottest woman on the dance floor and get to know her first.

Henry was a very sexual guy and had taken a few women to bed together.  He was quite endowed and could keep women very occupied.  He hadn’t had any fun with a woman and a guy, though.  Although it crossed his mind on several occasions.

~~

Henry got home from work around nine and had a few beers and put on some music.  He liked to dance while he got ready for the evening.  He didn’t like having too much to drink but liked to have a few.

Henry was a nice dresser and wore a nice pair of slacks and a dress shirt.  He wore a tie because the ladies liked men who wore ties.  No suit jacket because that was a bit formal. 

He called a car service and waited for them to arrive.  Shortly, a car drove up and a female pulled her window down and said, “Henry Garcia?”

“That’s me.”

Henry knew she was the driver and got into her car.  She was pretty and very friendly.

“You’re going to Upwings?”

“That’s correct.”

“Okay, will be there in about twenty minutes.  Is it a good club?  I never went there before.”

“Yes.  It’s very upscale.  The drinks are too expensive, but they play some great tunes.  They let in a nice crowd.  You should check it out sometime.”

“I’m always working.  Paying for college is not easy.”

“I hear you.  Life is expensive.  Not like when our parents helped us out.”

“Right!  My parents didn’t have a college fund.  I had to take a lot of jobs to pay the bills.”

“I hear you.  Still, you should come by sometime.  It’s a little fancy, so wear a nice dress and heels.  I’m always there if you ever go.”

“Maybe I will.  Thanks.”

The driver pulled in front of the club.  Henry handed the driver a fifty and gave her a wink.  Her story choked him up a bit.  The girl smiled and Henry left.

Henry flashed some card to the bouncer and was allowed entry right away.  He didn’t have to wait in the long line of people trying to get in.  The club was crowded, and there were lots of interesting people.

Henry looked around the room to see if he knew anybody.  He stood by the bar to get a drink.  There were lots of women in groups all hanging out looking for guys.  Henry was confident that somebody would want to hang out and dance with him shortly.

Henry was tall but not like geeky tall.  He had a nice physique with all the exercise he did.  Henry had dimples and the nicest smile you’d ever seen.  When he smiled, his eyes sparkled.  He was a handsome guy and gave all women a try.  He even had sex with bigger women, although he preferred women who were also physically fit.

He ordered a drink and quickly a hot girl approached him.

“Aren’t you a sight for sore eyes?”

Henry smiled at the flirty girl.

“You’re quite yummy.  I bet you’re good in bed.”

Henry coughed and couldn’t believe how forward she was.

“Can I buy you a drink, handsome?”

“What’s your name, doll?”

“Maria.  What’s yours?”

“Henry.  The pleasure is all mine.”

“Do you want to fuck?”

“What?  Are you serious?”

“Yeah.  You’re my type.”

Henry just giggled and walked away.  He thought she was weird and didn’t want to bother with her.  He didn’t like girls who were that easy.  He drank his drink and moved closer to the dance floor.  He noticed that Maria moved closer to where he was. 

She got onto the dance floor and started dancing.  She knew how to dance.  She gyrated and was twerking and looked amazing on the dance floor.  Several guys danced with her and she kept looking at Henry while she put on a show.

Henry liked what he saw and knew he didn’t have to work too hard, because she already gave him an invitation to fuck her.  He drank his drink and continued to watch her gyrate her hips and do that pelvic thrust that drove him wild.

She was a hot and spicy woman, just what he liked.  She had a nice set of tits and a great ass.  She wore a nice dress that was short and a nice pair of heels.  She had black curly hair and green eyes.  She was delectable, to say the least.

She was dancing closely with some guy.  His hands were all over her.  They both looked at Henry and smiled.  Henry finished his drink and went onto the dance floor.  He liked the song that was playing and went to dance with Maria and the guy. 

SamyReyes
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SamyReyes

Maria slithered up to Henry and moved her body near his.  The guy she was with danced with the two of them.  She was hot and Henry liked how she moved her body.

“Henry, this is my boyfriend, Dave.  Dave, this is Henry.”

“Nice meeting you.”

Henry continued to hang out with Maria and Dave.  They were good dancers and bought Henry several drinks.  They all hung out for most of the evening.  They danced with Maria, who was showing them all her moves and then some.  She was a lot of fun, and Henry was enjoying himself. 

Maria said she had to go fix herself.  Dave motioned to Henry to sit down at the table.

“Maria really likes you and she wanted to know if you’d like to have a little fun with us?  She’s wanted to have a threesome and you’re the guy she picked for us.  Have you ever had a threesome, Henry?”

“Mostly with two other women.  I’ve never been with a guy before.”

“I won’t fuck you, but we both will fuck Maria and if you’re feeling it, maybe I could suck your cock for a bit.  I promise, I’m not gay and don’t want to fuck your ass or anything.”

“Yeah.  Sure.  Why not.”

“Great.  Maria will like that.  She’s wanted you since you walked in.”

Both the men laughed and continued to drink their drinks.  Maria came out and looked gorgeous and planted a kiss on Henry’s mouth.

“Are you coming?”

“Yes.”

“Great.  I told you I’d fuck you.”

Maria giggled and the trio danced some more, but this time Maria was grinding herself up against Henry.  She made out with him on the dance floor.  Dave stood by and danced with the two of them.  They both took turns grinding into Maria.

After a while, they left the club together.  Maria called for a car and while they waited, she kissed Henry and Dave.  She stood between them and French-kissed each one.  She was sexy and Henry was looking forward to fucking her.  He wondered if Dave would be true to his word and only suck his cock.  He wondered if he’d fuck his ass too. 

Henry wasn’t scared; he was kind of turned on by the whole thing.  The car pulled up and they all got into the vehicle. Maria put her hand on top of both the guys' pants and moved her hand over their pants.  Luckily, the hotel was close to the club. 

The trio got out of the car and Maria held both of their hands.  They already had their room key and took Henry up to the room.  They all shared an elevator and when they got to the room, they walked in.  It was a suite that had a hot tub and a king-sized bed.

“Henry, just relax and enjoy yourself.  We’re going to take care of you.  Just enjoy what we’ll be doing to you."  Maria and Dave helped take Henry’s clothes off.  Henry had a boner, and when they took off his boxers, it sprang up.

“Fuck!  I knew he had a big cock!  Look at that fucking thing!”

“It does look rather yummy,” Dave said.

Maria and Dave took off their clothes and Maria grabbed Henry’s cock.  His shaft was long and thick, just like she liked it.  Dave moved behind Henry and held his buttocks in his hands.  They both were pleasing him.  Henry felt all kinds of sensations.   

Maria’s body was hot as hell and Dave too had a huge cock, which was also hard and long.  Maria pulled Henry to the bed and pushed him down on it.  Both she and Dave took turns sucking his cock and rubbing his balls. 

Henry liked how good he felt with the two of them giving him head.  They both were good at it, although Dave could take him all the way down his throat without gagging.

“Dave, hurry up!  I want to fuck him.  Get the condoms out of your pants!”

Maria tore at the condoms and rolled the rubber onto Henry’s cock.  Dave did the same on his own cock.  Dave’s was lubricated because he was going to fuck Maria’s ass.

Maria climbed on top of Henry and pushed his thick cock into her wet pussy.  She rocked back and forth and rode his cock hard.  Henry sat up to play with her enormous tits.  He sucked on her nipples while she rode Henry.  Henry could tell she liked to fuck.  She arched her back and moaned and groaned when she was having an orgasm.

She pushed her ass up and that’s when Dave pushed his cock into her tight asshole.  Maria had a cock in her ass and pussy and moaned and groaned like a cat in heat. 

“Oh, yeah!  Fuck my ass and pussy!”

Henry fucked up into her pussy while Dave slapped her ass and fucked her butt. 

“Fuck!  I’m coming!”

Henry could feel her pussy juice on the rubber.  He blew a load into his condom and Dave did the same.  Maria got up and took the condom off Henry, and Maria continued to take turns with Dave blowing Henry.  Henry knew that he wasn’t gay because he wasn’t turned on when Dave gave him head.  It felt great, but it wasn’t like he wanted Dave more than Maria.  He was glad the experience didn’t mean he was gay.  He still loved women.

The trio fucked until the next day, and in the morning they all went into the hot tub.  They exchanged numbers.  Henry left the couple and went home.  He enjoyed the experience.  He didn’t know if he’d see them again.  He checked that off his bucket list.  

 

 

Published 
Written by Mysteria27
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments