Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Band Room

"Bobby's and my make-out session is interrupted bt an unwanted guest."

105
12 Comments 12
3.1k Views 3.1k
5.3k words 5.3k words

Bobby’s fingers fumbled awkwardly with the buttons on my shirt. I knew he was as nervous as I was. We had been skipping study period for the past few weeks to sneak away to the band equipment room to make out. Usually, we just kissed but today we were both feeling a bit friskier.

Maybe it had to do with me not wearing a bra. My nipples had been poking at the material on my shirt since we first entered the room. Bobby kept looking down at them since we began kissing. I, too, was aware that they seemed to be even harder than normal today. Maybe it was because of his kisses, or maybe because I had no bra on. Either way, it was having a profound effect on both of us.

As he unbuttoned the last button, I began to wonder how far we would be going today. I felt his hands slide under my shirt and push it to the side. I didn’t look down, but I knew my breasts were now clearly visible to Bobby.

Even though we didn’t turn on the main lighting in the room, there was an auxiliary light that was always on. It provided enough light that I knew he could see them. I trembled at the thought of him looking at my tits.

As my nipples became exposed to the air, I felt a coolness come over them. It made them even harder. Bobby noticed it as well. He slid his hands upward and over my breasts. I closed my eyes and gave a little moan. It felt so good to have a boy touching me that way.

His hands were shaking as he took each nipple between his fingertips and played with them. I knew they were sensitive to touch, but the touch of another was incredible. I found myself thrusting them upward for him to fondle even more.

He was no longer kissing me. He had found a new toy. I could feel my heart beating faster as his hands and fingers found new ways of teasing my nipples. I closed my eyes and leaned back. I began imagining him doing all sorts of things to me. He continued rolling my nipples between his fingertips. I began feeling a warm sensation creep over my entire body.

I moved a little, and my knee bumped Bobby. His cock had become rock hard as he played with me. At first, I moved my knee away. Then, I put it back against his cock and slid it up and down. If he was going to play with me, I was going to play with him.

I reached one hand down and felt his bulge. My hand shook as much as his did. He moaned a bit when I touched it. He didn’t move away. Instead, he leaned forward and pressed his hard cock against my hand. I responded by rubbing it slowly through his pants. It felt as though he had a piece of wood stuck in his pants.

His hands were going wild over my nipples as I touched his cock. He leaned forward, and we started kissing again. It wasn’t like before. Our kisses were much more intense. Our tongues were darting in and out and swirling in each other’s mouths.

Bobby’s kisses and nipple play were making me very moist in my special place. I could feel my panties becoming wetter by the moment. I wondered if a guy’s cock also became wet when he was aroused. I had to find out.

I unbuckled Bobby’s belt. He stopped kissing me for a second. I guess he was checking to see if what he was happening actually was. He began kissing me again as my hands slid his zipper down. I was both scared and anxious as I pushed his pants open at the waist.

With both hands, I pushed them down on his hips. I could see a huge bulge in his boxers. His cock was ready to explode out of them. I was surprised it hadn’t already ripped a hole in them.

Gently, I slid one hand inside his boxers. We both moaned as my warm fingers touched the hot skin of his cock. I moved my hand farther in and it slid down his smooth shaft. I tried to gauge how big it was as my hand slid across it. It felt so wonderful in my hand that I lost all concept of its size.

With my other hand, I folded back the top of his boxers. I wanted to see Bobby’s cock, which was now pulsating in my hand. Grabbing the top of his boxers, I pulled them down. As I did, his cock sprang to life. It leaped from my other hand and stood straight out in front of him.

As I stared at it, I could only marvel at how erotically beautiful it looked. I had seen pictures of men’s cocks before, but never had I seen one in person. I had no idea of size but it appeared quite large to me. I placed both hands on it as I continued to marvel at it. It felt so warm in my hands. It was so very smooth as well. With both hands around it, I could still see his shiny, pulsing head sticking out.

I had remembered from my reading that this was the most sensitive part of a man’s cock. I slid one finger up over his tip. He jerked as my hand stroked his tip. It truly was very sensitive. I wrapped just two fingers around his tip and began sliding them up and down. Bobby’s cock stiffened even more. I added a third finger and slid them faster. I could feel his cock pulsing in my hands. I would later come to learn that this meant he was soon close to orgasm.

All of a sudden, the lights came on.

“What the hell are you two doing in here?”

“Oh my God!” I screamed.

It was the band director, Mr. Collins. We were so engrossed in what we were doing that we didn’t hear the door open. I started to put Bobby’s cock back in his pants. Bobby was trying to close my shirt.

“Stop it right there. Neither of you move.”

So there I was, sitting topless in front of the band director. I guess it could have been worse. After all, Bobby was standing there with his cock hanging out. I noticed I was still holding onto his cock with one hand. Slowly, I pulled my hand back and tried to cover my tits.

“I said to not move, Miss Benson. Do I make myself clear?”

“Uh, Yes sir, Mr. Collins," I stuttered.

I was looking around for a hole to crawl into or somewhere to run to and hide. How embarrassing this was. I glanced at Bobby’s cock and saw it had started to become limp. It still looked very impressive to me. I couldn’t believe I was thinking that at a time like this.

“What am I going to do with you two?” Mr. Collins asked as he looked us up and down.

“Maybe we can work something out and no one needs to know about this?” I replied sheepishly.

I began to think of all the extra class work I may have to do because of this. Maybe an essay and why I should never do this again. So many things were racing through my mind. Bobby just stood there, saying nothing. I think he was more embarrassed than I was.

“Sit down, Mr. Morris.”

Bobby sat on a chair next to me. His cock was still hanging out over his boxers. He still said nothing. I could see he was shaking. I felt even worse for him than I did for myself.

Then Mr. Collins leaned over and pushed my hands aside. I felt a lump growing in my throat.

“Maybe we can work something out so no one else needs to know about this,” Mr. Collins said as he also reached down and moved Bobby’s shirt, which had been covering his cock.

He smiled and turned to lock the door. As he turned back towards us, I noticed a bulge beginning to grow in his pants. He took off his suit jacket and threw it over a chair. Then he took off his tie.

'Oh my God,' I thought to myself.

Mr. Collins reached out with one hand and cupped my left breast. A cold chill ran through my body. A teacher was feeling my tit. Of all the things I imagined happening in school, this one never crossed my mind.

“Tell me, Mr. Morris. Do you prefer the company of boys or girls?”

“Uh, girls I guess.”

“You guess? You aren’t sure?”

“Yea. I’m sure. I prefer girls.”

“And you, Miss Benson. I presume you prefer boys over girls?”

“Yes, sir. I prefer boys.”

“Well then, it’s lucky for the both of you that I am quite happy with either one.”

“What the hell did that mean? What did he have in mind?” I wondered to myself.

As I pondered the meaning of what he had just said, he started to loosen his belt. I now knew what he had in mind. He slid his belt off and began unhooking his pants. Soon he had them off and was standing before us in just his underwear.

Bobby looked at me with a shocked expression on his face. I knew he was as scared as I was to see what would happen next. It made me feel somewhat at ease knowing he was there with me. 

He reached over and touched Bobby’s cock. I watched as he stroked him slowly up and down his smooth shaft. Bobby squirmed in his seat.

“Now, now, Mr. Morris. Just relax and everyone will get out of this just fine.”

Was this really was happening? Reality finally sunk in. Mr. Collins had us completely under his control, and there was nothing we could do.

He stopped stroking Bobby’s semi-erect cock long enough to drop his own underwear to the floor. His cock was beginning to grow as well. It was only the second real cock I had ever seen. It was a bit larger than Bobby’s, but not as smooth and nice looking. I guess it was because Mr. Collins was fifty something.

I had never seen a real-life cock before, and now I had two of them within reaching distance of me. I think I was a bit in shock because I just sat there. I had no idea what to do. I guess I would let Mr. Collins decide that.

“Stand up please, Mr. Morris.”

Bobby stood up. His cock was almost fully erect. Again, I admired it as he stood beside me.

“You too, Miss Benson”

I stood beside Bobby. Mr. Collins looked us both up and down. I noticed he was more interested in Bobby’s cock than he was in my tits. Mr. Collins sat on the chair where Bobby had been sitting. His pants and underwear were pushed down around his ankles. I had so many thoughts running through my mind as to what would happen next.

“Stand closer to me, Mr. Morris.”

I could see Bobby shaking as he moved towards Mr. Collins. He reached out and pushed Bobby’s pants and boxers to the floor. His cock was standing erect and pointing towards Mr. Collins. He smiled his approval of Bobby’s cock.

“Come, Miss Benson. Join us,” he said, pointing to a spot in front of him.

Slowly, I moved to where he had requested. I was now standing directly in front of him. Bobby was just to his right. It seemed an odd positioning to me. I guess it showed how naïve I really was.

“Perfect. Now we can begin.”

'Begin? Oh my God. Begin what?' I was thinking all kinds of things.

It wasn’t long before I knew just what he had in mind for us. He reached out and placed his hands on my hips. Gently, he pushed down on them. I found myself now kneeling in front of him. I gulped, knowing what was about to take place.

I was face to face with his cock. It jerked up and down as I looked at it. I know he was doing that on purpose. Its rosy red head had a bit of moisture seeping from its hole. 

He turned to the right and grabbed Bobby’s cock with one hand. He fondled it as it became erect. I watched as he slid his hands up and down Bobby’s shaft. I remember how soft and smooth it had felt just moments ago in my hands. Bobby stood very still. He didn’t say a word.

“Come on, Miss Benaon. Join us. After all, the party has just begun.” He said as he held his cock in one hand and offered it to me.

Its bulbous head was reddish-purple in color. The valley between his tip and shaft was quite deep. There was a very distinct separation of shaft and head. Further back I notice it was crisscrossed with small purplish veins that were protruding from his shaft. Along the left side was a large vein which ran the entire length of his shaft.

He was completely shaven as well. The lack of pubic hair made his cock seem very large. I had no idea of the thickness, but later I discovered my fingers would not wrap all the way around it.

“What are you waiting for, my dear?”

“Be patient with her. She’s never done anything like this before,” Bobby finally broke his silence.

“So Miss Benson is a virgin? Even better,” Mr. Collins replied with a smirk. “Take it in your hands, Miss Benson, and do what I do to his cock.”

Reluctantly, I reached out and touched his cock. It jerked as my fingers touched its tip. Slowly, I slid my hand around his shaft. I could feel the bulging veins against my fingers. His cock was not smooth like Bobby’s.

I watched as he began stroking Bobby’s cock. He wrapped his hand around it and slowly slid it up and down his shaft. I could feel Mr. Collin’s cock stiffen in my hand as he stroked Bobby.

Slowly, I began doing the same thing to his cock. The veins seemed to harden as much as his cock. They now felt like ridges across his shaft. I slid my hand down to the base of his shaft and then back up.

“Excellent, my dear. You learn very quickly.”

I looked at Bobby. His eyes were wide open. He was watching me fondle Mr. Collins' cock. He seemed quite aroused as my hands wrapped around our band director’s shaft.

Next, he used just his forefinger and thumb as he wrapped them around the valley between Bobby’s shaft and head. I saw Bobby shake as he did that. I knew from earlier that it was a very sensitive area. He stroked Bobby with just those two fingers and he didn’t move far down the shaft. He concentrated on the valley and his tip.

I put my hand around Mr. Collins' cock the same way. My finger and thumb were not long enough to meet. Still, I slid them up and down over his valley and tip, as he was doing to Bobby. His cock jerked up and down as my fingers slid across it. 

He slowed his stroking and was sliding his thumb over Bobby’s tip each time his stroke reached his head. I could see Bobby’s cock jerking the same way Mr. Collins was. As he rubbed his thumb a few more times, I noticed a small bit of liquid seeping from Bobby's cock. He really was getting him aroused.

I slid my thumb up and over Mr. Collins' tip just as I saw him do to Bobby. After a few times rubbing his tip, I felt a silky wetness on my thumb. I was arousing him enough to force some liquid out of him as well. It felt warm and slippery on my thumb and made it easier to slide around his tip.

Mr. Collin’s body shook as my thumb slid back and forth over his tip and my two fingers slid up and down his now quivering shaft. Every so often, I would add all my fingers and slide all the way down his cock and then back to his tip. He was doing the same with Bobby.

It must have been close to five minutes since I began stroking his cock when he reached down and stopped me.

“That will do, for now, Miss Benson.”

Bobby looked down at me. I smiled at him. He gave me a wry smile in return.

Mr. Collins slid his hand over Bobby’s cock one more time and then stopped. I began to stand up.

“Where are you going, Miss Benson?”

“I thought we were done.”

“Silly girl. We are just beginning.”

I wondered what he would have me do next. I didn’t have to wait long. He turned his head towards Bobby. As he did, he grabbed Bobby’s cock and pulled it towards his mouth. I gave another sigh and an even bigger gulp. I realized he wanted me to suck his cock.

“Follow along, Miss Benson.”

I watched intently as he took Bobby’s cock and licked its tip. My hands could barely move as I reached for Mr. Collins' cock. It was as though I was paralyzed. Finally, I was able to put my hand around it. Slowly, I lowered my head and licked his tip.

The first thing I noticed was how hot it felt against my tongue. Then I tasted the saltiness of his pre-cum, as I would later learn it called. He placed his other hand behind my head and forced my mouth over his tip. My lips spread wide as they accepted his pulsing head between them. It felt even hotter against my lips.

I could no longer see what he was doing to Bobby. I assumed it was the same as I was doing to him. His hand pushed firmer on my head, and I felt the bumpy ridges of his engorged veins slide over my lips. The large vein on the side forced my mouth open wider. I don’t think I could have taken him inside my mouth if he had been even a tiny bit bigger. My mouth was spread as far as it could go.

He held my head in place as he thrust his hips upward, driving his cock to the back of my mouth.

“Ughh,” I gagged.

He slid it out until I regained my composure.

“Relax, Miss Benson. Nice and calm.”

I imagined it was Bobby’s cock I was sucking. That seemed to help put me more at ease.

Once again, he placed his hand on my head as he thrust his cock slowly back into my mouth. Once again, I felt the heat of it cross my lips. The bumpy ridges followed as he slid it deep inside my mouth once again. He held it there and I could feel the blood coursing through his veins against my lips. I wondered if Bobby’s cock was filling his mouth as his was filling mine.

He then began a slow rocking motion with my head. Grabbing me by the hair, he would push me down and then pull me up. He no longer had to thrust his hips upward. He was controlling me and making my lips and mouth slide up and down his shaft for as far as it would go into my mouth. Every so often, he would push his hips upward and try to make me take more of it inside my mouth.

I would gag a little each time he did that. But he kept on doing it. After some time, I could feel that more of his hard cock was making its way into my mouth. I guess I was becoming accustomed to the feeling of it against the back of my throat and was no longer gagging.

“Suck it, Miss Benson. Don’t make me do all the work.”

I had no idea how, but I did the best I could. I would squeeze my lips tight around his cock as it slid in and out of me. As his tip would slide outward to my lips, I would suck on it as if to pull it back into my mouth. I guess I was doing a good job sucking because he was moaning with pleasure as I did.

“Mmm, Miss Benson. My dear, you are quite a quick study.”

It felt good to know I was performing quite well, even though it was my very first try at fellatio and under these circumstances. I continued to suck on his tip as it neared my lips. He held my head tight and shoved his throbbing cock deeper with each lunge.

Soon I felt the shaven area of his pubic hair against my lips. I had taken all of his huge cock inside my mouth. If it had been Bobby’s cock, I may have been more satisfied with my accomplishment.

I could hear muffled moans. It had to be Mr. Collins with Bobby’s cock in his mouth. He was having it both ways. I wondered how aroused he was becoming.

Just then, I heard Bobby moan loudly. I had no idea what was happening. Then I heard Mr. Collins moan also. I glanced up to see Bobby shaking. He had his hands on Mr. Collins' head and was ramming his cock deep inside his mouth.

It was just a few seconds later when I heard Bobby give out an almost screaming moan.

“Ohh. Ahh. Mmm.”

Mr. Collins wasn’t moaning. Instead, as I looked up at him, I saw a creamy white liquid dripping from the corners of his mouth. Bobby had ejaculated in Mr. Collins' mouth. I was mesmerized at the sight of it. He continued to slowly slide his cock in and out of Mr. Collins’s mouth.

Then he moved his hands off his head and pulled away. I saw his cock slide out of Mr. Collin’s mouth. It was shiny from his own semen, which he had pumped into the band director’s mouth. As he pulled it out, Mr. Collins closed his mouth around it and sucked some of the cum off his tip.

Bobby leaned back against the wall, exhausted. Mr. Collins wiped his chin and looked down at me. I had stopped sucking while watching what was transpiring between them.

“Your turn, Miss Benson,” he said as he grabbed my hair and pulled me tight against him. His cock thrust deep into my mouth once more. He began pushing and pulling my head as he rocked his hips.

I could feel the ridges on his cock becoming larger. He was now forcing his cock into me harder than ever. He was moaning and I could feel his hands shaking as he pulled my hair.

He then held my head tight as his cock pounded the back of my throat. I thought I felt the blood rushing through his veins. It wasn’t his blood. It was an incredibly large load of his sperm rushing the entire length of his cock and exploding off the back of my throat. He ‘scream-moaned’ the way Bobby did as his hot creamy load filled my mouth and ran down my chin.

He slid his throbbing cock out towards its tip as it pulsed again and filled me with another load of his hot salty cream. I don’t know why, but I tried to swallow it. I managed to take some down, but another load filled my mouth and again ran down my chin. I had no idea a man would cum so much.

One last pulse from his cock and the last of his cream flowed into my mouth. I was able to swallow all of it. As he pulled his cock from my mouth, I closed my lips as I had seen him do and squeezed the last drops of cum from his tip.

Bobby stood with a look of amazement on his face as Mr. Collins' cock slid from between my lips and hung between his legs. It was covered with a mixture of his cum and my saliva. I wiped my chin off with my hand. 

Bobby reached down and helped me up.

“Where do you think you two are going?”

Our jaws dropped, and our eyes widened. 'What else did he have in mind?'

“We owe Miss Benson something for the excellent job she has done.”

He reached up under my skirt and felt my soaking wet panties. Then he shoved a finger between my lips and slid it up and down.

“I see you have enjoyed yourself as well, Miss Benson. Now it’s your turn.”

He pulled my skirt and panties down with one motion. I stood naked before Bobby and him. I was shaking more from apprehension than from being cold.

He looked at Bobby’s cock hanging limply between his legs. And then he looked at me.

“It seems Mr. Morris needs some assistance, Miss Benson. He can’t fuck you with a soft cock, now can he?”

He pushed me towards Bobby and had me kneel in front of him. I saw Bobby’s limp cock hanging in front of me. It was still wet from his cum and Mr. Collins' saliva.

“You know what to do, Miss Benson.”

Bobby leaned against the equipment room door. Mr. Collins stood beside us to watch. I reached up and took Bobby’s wet cock in my hands.

After a few moments doing to Bobby what I had just done to Mr. Collins, his cock was once again stiff and ready for action. I much more enjoyed having Bobby’s cock between my lips.

Mr. Collins led me to the table in the corner of the room and bent me over it. Standing behind me, he spread my legs apart. He motioned for Bobby to stand behind me.

“She’s all yours, Mr. Morris."

Bobby hesitated a little. Mr. Collins grabbed him and pushed him towards me. I felt Bobby’s hard cock against my legs. I closed my eyes as I felt the warm tip of his cock touch my pussy lips. At least it was Bobby, I thought to myself. Mr. Collins placed his hand on Bobby’s back and pushed him forward. I felt the tip of his cock pass between my lips and slide inside of me. I almost moaned.

“Get to it, boy.”

He grabbed Bobby and started pushing him towards me and pulling him back. Soon, Bobby was moving on his own. It was the first time I had felt the warm flesh of a man’s cock inside of me. 

He moved slowly at first. I was becoming very aroused as his warm cock slid in and out of me. It wasn’t long when I felt my body becoming tense. It was a good tension. After a few moments of Bobby fucking me, I moaned loudly as an incredible rush flowed through my body. I was about to have my first orgasm with a man.

“Mmm,” I couldn’t help but moan as my body shook and my juices flowed freely from within.

It was even more pleasurable than I had imagined. My self-induced orgasms were nothing in comparison to what I was feeling with Bobby’s cock inside of me. I came again.

It must have aroused Bobby to hear me moan and feel my juices on his cock because he leaned forward and moaned, too. I felt his cock expand inside of me and then a warm flow was released inside my pussy. He continued to slide in and out of me as his cock pulsed over and over. Each time, I could feel his juices flowing inside of me. I came over and over. I didn’t want the feeling to ever end.

Mr. Collins knew what was happening. He had been standing close by and watching all that was taking place. As I glanced at him, I saw that he had his cock in his hand and it was once again fully erect. I hoped he was going to jerk off while he watched us. He didn’t.

“My turn, Mr. Morris,” he said as he pulled Bobby away.

I felt his still hard cock slide out of me. Almost instantly, it was replaced by Mr. Collins' large throbbing cock. He spread me a little wider as he shoved it in the whole way. He wasn’t going to waste any time with foreplay.

Bobby stood beside me and watched as the band director pounded away at my pussy. His larger cock was reaching spots inside of me that Bobby hadn’t. I fought to keep from having an orgasm. I didn’t want Bobby to know how aroused I was becoming feeling Mr. Collins' larger cock inside of me.

He would shove his cock deep inside me. Then he held it there as he moved it side to side. I could feel the ridges of his veins once again. They were now rubbing the inner walls of my pussy. Try as I might to fight orgasm, I could not. The constant massaging of his rigid cock against my walls was more than I could endure.

My body rocked wildly as I felt my juices explode inside of me. I guess by trying to contain them; I let them build into an orgasmic eruption. Not just once or twice, but over and over again, my body rocked with orgasm. I could not control them at all.

I could hear Mr. Collins moaning. 

He kept thrusting his cock deep and deeper inside of me. My juices continued to flow.

I felt him grab my ass, and he lunged hard into me. His body shook and his cock seemed to double in size inside of me. He coated the walls of my pussy with an enormous blast of cum. I felt it running out of me and down my legs. He wasn’t done. He emptied load after load of his hot cum inside my pussy. My body shook uncontrollably.

Finally, he released the grip on my ass, and I felt his cock sliding out of me. I was so full of his cum and my own juices that a steady stream was running out of me. I just lay there. I was completely exhausted. Bobby moved over by me and held my hand. 

I didn’t watch as Mr. Collins got dressed. I could hear the zipper on his pants and the jingling of his belt buckle. Then I heard the lock of the door open. He didn’t say a word. A moment later, he was gone.

Bobby leaned over and kissed my cheek. He sat down beside me. We hugged each other. Thank God it was over. It had been quite a lot more than we had expected from our weekly make-out session.

“Do you think he expects us to join the band now?” Bobby joked.

We both laughed.

Sara_Vega
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sara_Vega

Published 
Written by MtnMama
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments