Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Celebration - A Fantasy

"I am treated to a special erotic celebration by my wife and her girlfriend"

14
7 Comments 7
8.0k Views 8.0k
2.0k words 2.0k words

The women are waiting when I reach the bedroom. My wife Theresa is laying on the bed in a lacy white camisole and thong. Her garments are sheer, hiding little. Theresa’s teaching assistant and lover Elise sits on the side of the bed. The petite Korean graduate student is wearing a pink satin nightshirt with only a couple buttons done up in the middle, just enough to keep it closed over her breasts. She, too, wears only a thong down below, pink satin like her shirt.

The bed, like the women, is ready for me. Our king-sized four-poster is nicely made up with soft sheets and an assortment of pillows. Straps are in place with cuffs open, prepared to receive my wrists and ankles. A selection of toys and lube is on the nightstand.

“Come in, Matt,” Elise says in her soft, slightly husky voice. “Join us.”

She stands up and approaches as I walk towards them. Elise smiles as she undoes my belt. A bit nervous, I begin to unbutton my shirt. I wonder what these two beautiful women have planned for me. Only hints have been dropped until now.

Kneeling before me, Elise pulls down my pants and underwear to release my cock. It is already a bit hard. The young woman smiles and kisses it, which makes me shudder a little. I step free of my lower clothing and slip my shirt off on to the floor.

Elise rises and takes my hand to lead me to the bed. As we approach, Theresa gets up and greets me with a kiss. She asks me to lay down in the middle of the bed, arms and legs out.

One woman on each side, they begin to bind me. It is almost like a religious ritual. Elise and Theresa fasten cuffs to my wrists with almost perfect synchronization, then do the same for my ankles. Now I am splayed out on the bed, an immobile, passive participant in whatever comes next.

The women meet at the foot of the bed. Elise embraces Theresa and kisses her deeply, tongue sliding past my wife’s lips. Then she pulls Theresa’s camisole up to expose her boobs. My wife has big, soft tits that hang low, but are nonetheless beautiful. Elise strokes them lovingly, rubs and pinches their big nipples, while Theresa unbuttons the young woman’s shirt.

Elise’s garment falls open and she lets it slide off her arms. Her tits are a contrast to my wife’s, small and firm with a slight upturn as they come to their stiff brown peaks. Theresa massages her lover’s nipples as she kisses Elise, a kiss as deep and passionate as the one Elise gave her.

The sight of the two women enjoying each other sends my arousal into overdrive. My cock is hard as it lies against my lower belly but I can take no action, just watch. It is erotic torture of the best, most exquisite kind.

Elise now takes one of my wife’s large, soft tits and lifts it in her hand. Bending only a little, for she is shorter than Theresa, Elise licks the nipple. Slowly her pink tongue circles the stiff peak, then strokes it with short, fast movements.

Theresa tilts her head back. Her eyes close and her mouth opens. She is clearly enjoying the attention. Elise opens her mouth and presses it over the end of my wife’s breast to begin sucking. As she does, Theresa brings her head forward and looks down tenderly at her lover, smiling and stroking Elise’s long, dark hair.

The tension in my loins is almost unbearable. I strain a little against the bonds on my wrists. There is no slack, no chance of escape, no way to touch my swollen cock to relieve the surge of sexual need between my thighs.

The women are now kissing again, hands roaming over breasts as they do. The sight of two women at play is perhaps the sexiest sight I know. I love lesbian porn, a fact of which both women are aware. It is obvious that they are playing to those desires.

Elise breaks off the kiss and sinks to her knees as if worshipping my wife. The young woman slides the crotch of Theresa’s thong to the side. With her middle finger, she lightly caresses my wife’s soft, pink lips while laying kisses on Theresa’s thighs and freshly shaved pubic mound. Then Elise penetrates Theresa with the same finger while lightly caressing the hood of my wife’s clit with her tongue. Theresa is watching, her bosom moving rapidly with her breathing.

This is almost excruciating for me. Ordinarily, I would be happily stroking myself into a state of bliss watching such a scene. Or, as sometimes happened, Theresa would be stroking me or maybe even giving me a blowjob as we watched together. But this is not me with my wife watching porn. This is me watching my wife with her beautiful young lover while I am bound, helpless to do anything but enjoy the sexy scene playing out before me.

Theresa throws her head back, breath coming in gasps. Her hands caress her tits; her fingers pinch and pull her stiff nipples. Elise gently sucks and bites the hood and lips of Theresa’s pussy as her finger plays inside my wife. A howl fills the room when Theresa reaches climax. My wife’s lover doesn’t stop until Theresa pushes her away, giggling now after having her tension released.

“He’s really aroused, I think,” Elise says as she gets up. “Why don’t you give him a taste?”

Giggling more, my wife takes the suggestion. She crawls up the bed and squats over my face with her pussy right over my nose and mouth. The scent of Theresa’s arousal is like heaven to me. I slide my tongue out for an exploratory lick. The taste of Theresa’s juices fills my mouth.

AnaTorress
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnaTorress

As I enjoy the scent and taste of Theresa’s aroused pussy, I feel a hand caressing my thigh. It strokes me lightly, then fingers caress my balls as lips gently kiss my erect cock. With my wife on my face, I know it must be Elise.

Elise gets up from the bed and picks up a toy off the nightstand. She holds it up for me to see. It is a long, thin, ribbed probe and I immediately understand its purpose. Smiling, she coats the probe thoroughly with a layer of lubricant before disappearing back between my spread legs. I try to relax, but anticipation is making me quiver with excitement.

Slowly, the probe enters my tight little hole, then begins to vibrate. Elise moves the toy slowly back and forth in my ass, fucking me with it while using her tongue on my scrotum and perineum. She even gently sucks on one of my balls. I have never had my ass used this way before and it is a beautiful feeling.

Theresa climbs off my face and joins her lover. They alternate roles; one using the probe on me as the other licks and sucks my cock and balls. Occasionally, they pause to kiss each other. Somehow, I don’t explode right there and then.

Removing the probe from my ass, Elise now crawls up over me on all fours. Her tits are over my face and she lowers a nipple practically right into my mouth. I get the nipple in my teeth and gently bite it, then suck it hard. As Elise feeds me her perky little boobs, my wife gets on all fours behind her lover and begins licking her pussy. I can’t believe the women are having sex on top of me, let alone including me in it.

Elise turns over and lays on top of me, back against my front with her legs open over mine. Theresa picks up the probe and slowly reinserts it into my ass. She turns the vibrator back on and I gasp with the feeling in my nether regions.

With the probe humming away in my ass, my wife gets down between our legs and alternately licks her lover’s pussy and my cock, before zeroing in on Elise. I desperately want to put my arms around Elise or fondle her tits from behind or somehow join in. My bindings hold and instead I get to feel her body rubbing against mine as Theresa eats her. All the while, my ass is alive with the vibrations from the probe.

When Elise climaxes, she cries out and writhes atop me. It’s an incredible feeling, having a naked woman in the throes of an orgasm on top of me. Is this how a mattress feels? If so, I hope I am reborn as one in a future life. My wife’s lover rolls off of me, gasping for breath, and smiles at me.

By this point, I am almost in agony. My cock is so hard it aches and I can feel that my whole system is on a hair trigger. Theresa can tell, too.

“I don’t think he can take much more, Elise. May I?” she asks, sounding almost apologetic.

“You may,” my wife’s lover answers after giving her a kiss.

I suddenly realize something: Elise is the one in charge.

Theresa straddles me and slides down on my cock. She is very wet inside and takes me easily, sliding quickly up and down my pole. Her tits bounce in the sexy way that only big, soft, unrestrained tits can. I watch them with fascination, wishing I could touch them. Being restrained from doing so only makes that longing more intense, fuelling my intense erotic arousal. As my wife rides me, Elise takes control of the probe, positioning it just perfectly to stimulate my prostate.

Of course, I can’t take much of that intense double stimulation. A massive eruption from my loins tears through my body.

“Oh God! Oh God! Oh my fucking God!” I cry out in ecstasy at the intensity of this release.

Theresa doesn’t stop, riding me vigorously until every last drop has been milked from my cock. Then, to finish, she quickly scuttles up and mounts my face again. A blend of my cream and her juices drips on to my lips. I lick my lips, then her pussy, eagerly lapping up and swallowing the mixture.

Elise turns off the probe and removes it from my ass as I hungrily devour my wife’s dripping cunt. It is a relief to be free of the toy. The stimulation had become too much. I feel a warm, wet feeling on my cock as my wife’s lover licks and sucks it clean.

Moving my tongue to Theresa’s clit, I stroke it repeatedly. She is aroused from riding me and positions her pussy so that I can suck her engorged bud as well as licking it. The odour and taste of sex surround me as I eat my wife’s snatch until, with a few sharp cries, Theresa climaxes. That spurs another gush of mingled male and female cum, which I eagerly lap up.

After that, the two women snuggle down on either side of me. They make no move to free me from my bonds, and I feel no need to be released. Their heads on my chest, their arms and legs over me, my wife and her lover kiss each other, then me. Silence descends on the room.

After a while, Elise sits up with a stretch and a yawn. Smiling down at my wife and me, she breaks the silence with a cheerful, “Happy anniversary, you two! Thank you for including me in the celebration.”

 

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments