Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Betty

No sooner had Debbie pushed me off of her delectable puss when she grabbed my hands and pulled me on top of her, kissing me like she was possessed for some time before ordering, "Sit on my face and let me return the favor!"

I slid up her torso, leaving a trail of my unending essence across her magnificent belly and chest. Reaching her face, I questioned, "Are you sure about this?"

"Oh, I've never been so sure about anything as much as I am right now, so put that hot pussy on my face and let me make you feel as good as you made me feel," Debbie commanded.

I did as I was told and immediately knew that women would always be in my sex life going forward, and this woman in particular. I had absolutely no problem with Jim and his magical cock, but this girl's tongue touched me in ways I'd never been touched before. Debbie worked me toward my eventual peak slowly but surely. The way that she kept me slowly rising like ascending a never-ending mountain was nothing short of amazing.

While her tongue worked my pussy like a pro, Debbie's fingers pulled and pinched my nipples to exquisite gratification. I was so focused on all that she was doing to me that I didn't realize how wildly my legs trembled. I'd never been so close to the edge of a climax for so long without actually cumming. It also suddenly occurred to me that I was quietly moaning.

Just as I thought that I'd never break over the edge, I felt the insistent insertion of fingers in my back door. Clamping down on her invading digits, I wailed for all to hear as the tidal wave of orgasms took me away. Debbie's hands on my breasts were the only thing keeping me from collapsing forward. I felt the spurts of my ejaculations into her sucking mouth, much like I imagine a man must feel when he shoots his load.

The feeling was overwhelming, and the next thing I knew, I was waking up on my back with legs apart and Debbie rubbing her pussy softly against mine.

"How long was I out?" I questioned as Debbie kept up her scintillating grind.

"Only about ten minutes. Just long enough for me to get you into this position and begin to take advantage." Debbie answered.

"That was one shattering orgasm you gave me. Are we on our way to another?"

"If I have my way, we'll both be cumming like fools all over again with a little help from you. Now push against me in the opposite direction that I'm rubbing on you. Oh yeah, that's it!"

"Oh, damn, that's fucking fantastic! Who would have thought rubbing two pussies together could feel so good. Fuuuccckkk!" I howled as our stiffened nubs kept rubbing across each other.

The first jolt of my climax caused me to slam against Debbie's crotch hard, which in turn brought about a squeal from her as she returned the lurch. We were slamming into each other's crotches as the orgasms rolled through each of us. Before long, Debbie slumped onto me, and our lips met while our bodies entwined. It was like a slow fuck with Jim but without the penetration, and I loved it.

Jim

Closing up for the night, I went upstairs to find Debbie and saw that she'd already left for the night. I'd hoped that she hadn't forgotten our plans with Betty. Walking out to put my things into my car, I noticed that Debbie's was still there. Locking my car, I had a feeling that she'd already made her way to Betty's house. Wondering what they might be up to, I entered the house quietly to the sounds of both women moaning softly.

Tip-toeing toward the sounds emanating from Betty's bedroom, I began shedding my clothes along the way. Finally turning the corner, I saw a perfect sight. There before me were my slut and her female lover in a tangle of limbs pulsating their insatiable cunts together. They seemed to be on an unimaginable high that I had no interest in bringing down. Taking a chair from Betty's makeup table, I moved it directly behind them to watch the festivities as they unfolded.

With my eyes on their soaked pussies, I stroked myself in a slow, deliberate manner. As Debbie dropped onto Betty and their engines slowed to a soft rumble, I imagined being the meat in the middle of that slick feminine sandwich. When their kissing slowed, Debbie confided, "Damn, Betty, I haven't cum that hard or that much in years."

Betty timidly responded, "Well, I wish I could say the same, but just last night, Jim rocked my world like no one ever has. That cock of his is perfection, and he uses it like a maestro conducting an orchestra."

"Hmmm, maybe I'll have to give it a try. Whatdya think?"

"I might allow that, but only if we can share him." 

The talk stopped as their lips again pressed against the others, and I mean both sets. Their passion took over as they quickly escalated into a frenzy of grinding. Moments later, Debbie sat back up and scissored Betty while gripping both of her thighs for better exploitation of their needy twats. After another explosive set of climaxes, Debbie fell onto her side next to Betty, panting like an exhausted runner.

Lying there spread-eagle like the horny slut that she was, Betty finally spied my voyeurism and curled her finger in a come hither kinda way. Still holding my now leaking hard-on firmly, I approached the end of the bed.

"Stick it in your slut, Baby," Betty begged as I let it pulse of its own volition. Gripping her thighs and pulling her joy hole to the edge of the bed startled Debbie into reality.

"Fuck, Jim! You scared the shit out of me," Debbie half yelled as I slid easily into Betty's warm snatch.

"Mmmm," I offered at the feel of her snug and wonderfully slick puss while ignoring Debbie's comment.

"That's it. Fuck your little slut good. I know that it's only been a few hours, but God, I've missed your hard cock. Take your time, Baby. I want to feel every ridge and vein as it fills me over and over again," Betty rambled as I maintained an enjoyably loitering fuck.

Simonne101
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Simonne101

Debbie tried once again to interrupt our bliss, "Hey, are you ignoring me?"

I gave her a limited response with, "Wouldn't you if you were cock-deep in this pussy?"

"Fuck, yesss," Betty mumbled as I continued to plow her willing tunnel. Not wanting to alienate Debbie, Betty added, "You really should let him fuck you too, Debbie. He has excellent control and really knows how to hit all the right spots with that cock of his. In the meantime, how about giving me something to lick?"

Debbie moved her mouth to Betty's, and their tongues played for a little while before Betty suggested, "How about something that I can really suck on?"

With that said, Debbie slid a little closer, placing her breast atop Betty's mouth. Drawing Debbie's nipple into her mouth, Betty licked and nibbled until it grew very hard while Debbie approved audibly. Debbie moved even closer, and she shared the other breast with Betty's obviously ravenous mouth. Working it over even more thoroughly than the first, Betty had Debbie on the cusp of another climax.

"Bite it, Betty, and make me cum," Debbie pleaded while grinding her crotch into the bedcovers.

"Only if you sit on my face so I can suck up all your nectar afterward," Betty demanded while rolling Debbie's firm nip between her front teeth.

"Oh... Okay! Bite it... alreadddyyy!" Debbie growled as Betty's teeth sunk into her plump, firm nipple, causing an orgasm to tear through her body like a summer storm. As her convulsions eased, Debbie pulled her tit away while sitting up on her knees. Once she had her balance, Debbie straddled Betty's face while turning in my direction.

Debbie

I did as Betty asked and plastered my drenched pussy onto her face. In doing so, I turned to watch Jim continue to plunder Betty's thirsty box. He was like a machine, but also not. He kept a continual pace while moving about at different angles to touch Betty in new ways with each penetration. Since sitting on her face, I noticed that his pace had increased gradually as I felt her moans filling the cavern of my vagina. The closer she got to cumming, the less attention she gave me, but that was okay given the climax that I'd just had only moments ago.

Jim really was an artist and maintained all of his focus on Betty as he used her ravenous snatch. Just watching his actions was turning me on even though I couldn't feel a thing that he was doing. Betty was right. I was going to have to let him fuck me. There was no way I would let this opportunity slip by, even if we could have more in the future.

Betty's moans were turning to screams as Jim was ramping up the speed and impact of their genital strikes. With her peak imminent, she sucked hard on my pearl, bringing me to the forefront of another myself. As her hips jumped up to jab Jim's prick in as deeply as possible, Betty bit my clit, pushing me way over the top. Flooding her face, I dropped down onto her, leaving my head wedged into both of their crotches as I shook wildly.

Betty and I were the only ones moving at this point, and ours was utterly involuntary due to our orgasms. As we each began to calm down, I found the right side of my face plastered to Betty's groin as I tried to focus on Jim's. He was still balls-deep inside Betty, and the top of his prick was within licking distance. I let my tongue play at their joining, and they each seemed to enjoy the sensation.

"Have you cum yet?" I questioned Jim while flitting the tip of my tongue across her clit and his cock.

"No, not yet. I find it easier to maintain an erection if don't cum too often. Why?" he queried.

"Can I taste Betty on you? You know, just slide out of her and into my mouth?" I asked.

"Who would say no to that?" Jim inquired. as he slid his hard-on out of Betty and into my open maw.

I'd already enjoyed the taste of Betty, so that was no surprise. But, to taste her nectar on Jim's rigid penis was like those fun dip candies that we used to eat long ago. Both of them tasted good on their own, but the two together were something so much better. I sucked him clean and then mumbled, "Again," through a mouth full of dick.

Throughout my fellatio of Jim's Betty-glazed prick, Betty lapped at my puss, which was still in her face. It was gentle and halting. Enough for me to enjoy and know that she was there, but not so much as to distract me from what I was doing to Jim. I can't remember enjoying sex this much in I don't know how long, and I wasn't leaving anytime soon.

Jim

I had always had a fun and adventurous sex life, but even I had to admit that this was something new for me. It was almost like having two women's pussies on top of each other. Dipping into one and then pulling out and dipping into another, but more. The way Debbie sucked Betty's juices off me, wanting every last bit that she could get, was wholly erotic in its own way.

I wasn't even close to cumming with all the fucking I did of Betty. However, the animalistic look on Debbie's face as she licked and sucked me clean each time was starting to get to me.

"Are you going to add your cum to Betty's in my mouth?" Debbie explored as I slid back into Betty again.

"Would you like that?" I teased while pumping Betty a few extra times to avoid entering her jaws once again.

"Yes, I would love to taste both of you at once," Debbie suggested with a happy grin on her face.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments