Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Things I'll Do For My Boyfriend

""Would you do this for me?" he asked."

42
9 Comments 9
2.0k Views 2.0k
1.2k words 1.2k words

Author's Notes

"Inspired by the experience of a friend on Lush."

Sometimes the most exciting things in life arrive unexpectedly.  A few days ago, my boyfriend sat me down, looking rather serious.

“You know you’re very attractive, don’t you, Kyra?  You have a gorgeous face with a wicked look that says ‘I’m ready for you now!’  There’s so much more, a peachy ass to die for, amazing green eyes, sweet breasts and when you wear your hair in bunches, I really can’t keep my hands off you.  Do you think other men feel the same?”

“I hope so,” I replied, “after all, I know that many believe the human body, especially the female body, is a work of art, so I look after my appearance to share the beauty.”

“I have something to ask you then.  How far does ‘sharing the beauty’ take you?  Just looking pretty about town, or perhaps being seen naked?”  This was getting heavy.

“I love being naked, you know that!  And if someone sees me like that it would be a turn-on.  I’d even play with myself if I thought I was being watched. After all, self-loving is very healthy, as I'm sure most people think.”

‘Let’s see what he makes of that,’ I thought, little knowing what was to come next.

I could detect a swelling in his trousers, so the thought of me being naked and masturbating while some voyeur watched me in secret was clearly a turn-on for him.  Good!

“Might you go further?” he pushed.

“Where’s this going?” I snapped, “just come out and say it, whatever it is.”

“OK, here goes,” he paused.  “You know my friend, Chuck? Well, his wife is having an affair with his boss and when he challenged her, she just told him he wasn’t taking care of her, spending all his time at work or on the golf course.”  He paused again.

“And?” I pushed.

“Well, he’s feeling low, and I just wondered if you would help to cheer him up.  It could be anything from wearing provocative clothes to put a smile on his face, to catching you in bed masturbating while looking for the bathroom, or even, maybe if you’re up for it, giving him a blowjob.”  He looked anxious, as if he’s gone too far and the bulge in his trousers had definitely disappeared.

Inside, I was far from nervous at the thought and was more worried he would be jealous of my enthusiasm.

“Well, if you really think it’s okay with you, I could give him a blowjob; won’t you be jealous?”

“I’ll be fine and probably turned on by the thought that my stunning girlfriend would do that for me, and, of course, for him!”

He hugged me and thanked me for being such a good sport.  Little did he know how much I was looking forward to it.

He invited Chuck over for the evening and he turned out to be quite the gentleman.  My boyfriend, Dave, left the two of us alone for half an hour or so on the pretence that he was going to start the grill and get some drinks, leaving us to get acquainted.

Well, I hoped it was all the attributes of my body that Dave had started our conversation with that made it easy, but maybe it was my seduction skills that clinched the deal.

NickBlond
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NickBlond

I had put on some seductive clothing—a crop top with no bra that encouraged my nipples to reveal their excitement through the thin material, and a very short skirt with a tiny thong underneath.  Bending over to put on some slow music would give him a perfect view of what Dave called a peachy ass, and maybe, even, a glimpse of a damp patch in the gusset of my thong, revealing my enthusiasm.

We made small talk for a while, but Chuck was clearly more focused on my body and what was revealed than looking me in the eye.

“I hear your wife is having an affair,” I prompted, “that’s such a shame.  Can I cheer you up, perhaps?”  Moving off my chair and kneeling on the floor in front of him, I reached over to unzip his jeans.

“But?” he stuttered.

“Oh, don’t worry about him. Once he’s in the kitchen, he’ll be ages.”

I popped his already stiffening cock from his jeans and started to give him head, using my best oral skills.  He threw his head back in his chair and moaned as I bobbed up and down on his cock.

My boyfriend walked back in and, knowing Chuck had no idea this was a set-up, yelled, “What the HELL is going on here?  You’re my best friend and you have your dick halfway down my girl’s throat."

I just looked at my boyfriend and continued gobbling up his friend’s meat.

“But-” Chuck stuttered again, “it was Kyra’s idea.”

With a big smile on his face, my boyfriend flipped up my short skirt and pulling the thong to one side, slipped his cock into me and started to fuck my already dripping pussy, as if recovering ownership of his girl, me.  Chuck looked so relieved and lay back again.

I was really into it now; you can’t beat having a rock-hard cock in your mouth and another pounding you from behind to make a girl happy.

Knowing he was off the hook, Chuck just wallowed in the sensations I was giving, and the groan he gave as thick streams of cum hit the back of my throat was enough to make my boyfriend cum too, filling my wet cunt with his semen.

The three of us sat back, not worrying about the leaking juices on the furniture, and gathered our thoughts.

After a few drinks and some food that my boyfriend really had gone to prepare, it seemed as if the evening was over as not much had been said about what had taken place, other than thanks for putting the smile back on Chuck’s face.

But no, for the first time, my boyfriend suggested we continue upstairs in bed if I was happy about it.  “Would you two go on your own if I wasn’t happy?” I cheekily asked, and before I knew it, my skirt was around my waist, I was bent over my boyfriend’s knee, and was having the most delicious spanking I could remember.  Then, throwing me over his shoulder, we all went upstairs to our king-size bed.

The next couple of hours were a blur of licking and fucking, with me as the focus of attention.  I was up for it all and both men were fully drained by the end of the evening, with my only regret being that we didn’t try DP, but who’s to say if we won’t get together again?  Perhaps Chuck will bring his wife next time, if he can recover the marriage?

Published 
Written by literot
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments