Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bend the Rules

"Caught jerkin' by his friend's off-limits sister, but she has a scheme to bend the rules."

79
16 Comments 16
14.6k Views 14.6k
5.0k words 5.0k words

It was just one of those things.

I was home alone after calling off work because my boss had irritated me the day before. My friend and roommate was out at work, and wouldn’t be home for hours. Scrolling through my feed had landed me on some Tik Thot videos, and my dick was begging for attention. So I answered.

It didn’t take long to find a promising porn video on my tablet. Once I checked to make sure it didn’t cut off the cumshot, I set it up on the file cabinet I used as a bedside table, and grabbed my fleshlight. Once I had it lubed up, I started the video and got down to business.

The video of an eighteen-year-old brunette sucking cock in POV merged with the toy sliding over my erection quite nicely. She certainly knew what she was doing – taking that dick deep and looking up at the camera with a hungry stare. I frowned when the video jump-cut to her on her back, but that’s the price you pay for watching free porn.

She let out a sexy groan and arched her back as the guy in the video stretched her pussy out.

Suffice to say I was invested as her titties bounced and she begged ‘me’ to fuck her. I kept up a steady stroke, planning to let loose in time with the climax of the video.

Then I saw movement out of the corner of my eye. There, standing in the doorway was my buddy’s sixteen-year-old sister. She was watching me jerk off in wide-eyed excitement, squeezing her tit with one hand, and massaging her pussy through her shorts with the other.

My face burning like a bonfire, I yanked the comforter over me – pointless as it was.

“Awww,” Sadie pouted. “Don’t stop now.”

I finally found my voice to say, “What are you doing here? Get out.” I reached over and shut off the video. Yet another pointless gesture, but it at least gave me somewhere else to look.

“Well,” she answered, while walking into the room, “I thought you were at work, so I was going to come over here and use the unblocked internet to watch some porn and get myself off. This is much better, though.”

“How did you even get in?” I asked.

Sadie tore her eyes away from the hump my fleshlight was making under the comforter. “I made a copy of the key so I could come over here and watch porn while you’re both at work.”

“But, they’re no-copy keys.”

She giggled. “A guy will do anything if you show him tits.” With that, she grabbed the tail of her top, lifted it, and flashed her perky little teenage breasts.

“Jesus,” I exclaimed once the shock wore off. Her tits looked incredible, but I knew better. “Get out of here. You’re jailbait.”

She shook her head. “Age of consent is sixteen. I’m perfectly legal to fuck for almost five months.”

Perfectly legal wasn’t exactly how I would classify her, and the law wasn’t the only problem. “You’re John’s sister. It’s not happening.”

Sadie affected a pout. “You and your stupid rules. You know that’s only going one way, don’t you? There’s no way John wants to bang your sister.”

I cringed and shivered at the mere mention of that. “Oh god. Just stop.”

“He just doesn’t want you fucking me, because he knows you want to. But, whatever...”

She struck like a cobra, grabbing the edge of the comforter and snatching it before I could react. The next thing I know, my fleshlight is rolling away from my limp dick. I scrambled to grab the covers, and yanked them back over me.

“Aww... You’re not hard anymore,” she pouted.

“Yeah. No shit. So get out of here.” I’d just got caught jerking off by my friend’s little sister. Her being hot and flashing her tits wasn’t enough to counteract that.

“Well, I’m not leaving until I get off,” she said. “My panties are soaked.”

I reiterated, “Not. Happening.” I did have to ignore a twitch of life down below caused by her dirty talk, though.

Her eyes lit up, and she said, “Okay, so you won’t break the rules. What if you bend them a little?”

The moment I saw her reach for the tail of her top again, I turned my head and looked at the wall. Her top flew by and landed on the floor in front of me. A moment later, her pink hot shorts also sailed into view.

“You don’t touch me, and I don’t touch you, but we both get to come. That doesn’t break the rules, does it?”

I clenched my teeth when I felt her climbing into the bed at the foot and saw her in my peripheral vision. Somehow, I managed to keep my eyes fixed on the wall. I also succeeded in reacting quickly enough to her trying to yank the covers away a second time.

She continued, “You let me watch you fuck your fake pussy, and you get to watch me fuck myself with my fake dick. John’s never going to find out. Neither of you had any idea that I’ve been fucking myself silly almost every weekday on your bed for months now.”

My body reacted to that revelation before my brain could catch up. My prick swelled, and I turned toward her with wide eyes. She was sitting over her knees at the foot of the bed in nothing but a tiny little pair of lacy white panties. The moment my eyes fell on her, I couldn’t tear them away.

She leaned back a little, spread her knees, and said, “See. Told you my panties were soaked.”

Despite myself, I looked down and saw the spot darkened from her juices.

She kept the pressure on. “I put down a towel, because I get so wet when I’m horny. The smell of your body spray while I’m watching some girl get railed makes me come so hard. I keep wanting to fuck myself on your pillow so you can smell my pussy all night, but I always chicken out.”

Sadie was easily able to yank the comforter from my nerveless fingers. She smiled when she saw my cock growing and straightening.

“You’re imagining it, aren’t you? Me plowing my pussy with a dildo here on your bed, day after day, coming so hard... Pretending it’s you fucking me. Coming all over me. All over my tits. In my face. In my mouth. Mmm... Speaking of hard.”

She was right. I was rock-hard and aching from looking at her and listening to her.

“Do it,” she said in a husky voice. “Fuck that pussy for me.”

What can I say. She broke me. I reached over and grabbed the bottle of lube off the nightstand.

“Oh god yes,” she said breathlessly while squeezing her tits.

I was a lost cause at that point. I squeezed a generous amount of lube into my toy, put the bottle away, and flipped the fleshlight to slide into it. At the same time, Sadie slipped her hand into her panties. She pushed her fingers into her pussy at the same time I penetrated mine. We both groaned.

I have to tell you, watching her finger herself under her panties while she squeezed and rubbed her tits was better than any porn video. She whimpered and moaned from the pleasure, and her eyes were fixed on me as intently as mine were on her.

We were both into a pretty good rhythm when she pulled her hand out of her panties. Two fingers glistened in the light from her pussy juice. She sucked her fingers clean, which got me stroking faster.

Sadie bit her bottom lip, chuckled, and then leaned forward. She put her hand on top of my fleshlight and said, “I’m still not touching you. Fair, right?”

“Yeah,” I grunted.

“Let me?”

She kept her hand on top of the toy to balance it, and as soon as I moved my hand, she gripped it in both of hers. My head thumped into the pillow when she started double-fisted stroking me.

Sadie pulled the toy up until I almost slid out of it, and then pushed it down until I was buried inside it. The look on her face and her breasts jiggling from the motion of her arms was just as good as watching her masturbate.

“You’re even bigger than my dildo,” she said as she slowly fucked me with my fake pussy. “I’m going to come even harder now when I think about you. You would stretch my little pussy out sooo much.”

“That’s good,” I groaned.

“Yeah? You like it slow, huh? Feeling every inch of that pussy sliding over your cock?”

“Oh yeah.”

“Mmm. Me too. But only at first. I want to be railed like a dirty cumslut. Spank me. Choke me. Pull my hair.” She stroked me faster as she described it.

“You like it rough, huh?”

"I want you to own this pussy. Make it yours, and make me scream. You would so own me with this big dick. Tear my poor little pussy up and ruin me for anyone else. Make me worship this cock. Beg for it. Beg for your hot cum deep inside me. Beg for you to use me. Take me. Own me.”

“Dirty girl, arent’ you?”

“I would be such a filthy little whore if I could find someone worth my time. That’s why I’m always fucking myself here. I’ve been with two guys, and neither of them knew how to fuck. Didn’t even get me off.”

“That’s too bad.”

“You’ve already lasted longer than both of them combined.” She picked up the pace, pumping the toy over my erection. “God, I wish you were fucking me instead of this plastic pussy.”

I grunted and trembled as the increase in pace sent an electric pulse of pleasure racing through me. “Me too, but...”

She gasped. “So you do want to fuck me?”

“Yes, but it’s still not happening.”

“I know. Admitting it is so hot, though. Tell me what you would do to me.”

I growled. My hips thrust up to meet the toy coming down. “I would bend you over this bed, shove your face down into the mattress, and own that pussy.”

“Oh fuck yeah,” she exclaimed. “Put your hand on the back of my neck and hold me down.”

“Yeah. Make you take it. Stretch that pussy out and make you scream. Then grab you by the hair, yank you up, and watch your tits bounce in the mirror.”

“God I would come so hard,” she said in a rush of words while pumping the toy over my prick.

“I’d make your little pussy come until you could barely breathe.”

Your pussy. It would be all yours.”

“And I’m not done with my pussy either. I’d grab you, throw you on your back, shove your legs up to your tits, and pin you to the bed. I want to watch you scream while I tear that pussy up.”

“Pinch my nipples.”

“Use them like handlebars while I ride you and make you come again.”

“And choke me.”

“Grab your throat and listen to you gasp.” The last word shot up in pitch, because I was building toward an explosion.

“Are you going to come?”

“Fucking close.”

Somehow, Sadie got that fake pussy going even faster with her tiny little hands. “Do it. Come for me. Show me how you’d fill this pussy up.”

“Ah, fuck yeah.” I was getting close.

“I want it. I want your cum deep inside me. Make me take it. Make me your cum dumpster.”

And that was the trigger. I let out a growling scream, and spewed into my toy. My hips bucked up into it with each jet of cum. Sadie didn’t let up in the slightest. She kept stroking me as I blasted cum. It started squirting out around my dick, and running down my balls. I thrashed uncontrollably from the intensity of the orgasm.

“Give it all to me,” she said while still mercilessly fucking me.

Soon enough, I was wincing and whimpering rather shamefully. I was getting too sensitive, and instinctively snapped my hand to the toy in order to still it. Our hands were touching, but the rules could get fucked at that point. I was going to come unglued if she kept going.

She tried, but desperate strength let me keep her from stroking. She giggled, and let go of the toy with one hand. I held my fleshlight in an iron grip for a few more seconds, and then let my hand drop to the mattress. I was ready to spring into action at the first hint of her trying to move the toy, but she didn’t.

Sadie let out a chuckling moan. “I have to see,” she said.

I tensed and ground my teeth when she started slowly sliding the toy off my sensitive organ. I was covered in cum, and as soon as the tip slid out with a sloppy slurp, even more dribbled onto me.

“That is so much,” she said while my cum continued to ooze out.

Sadie pulled the toy toward her, tilted her head back, and let a glob fall into her mouth. She almost immediately made a gagging sound and my semen dribbled from her lip onto her breasts. I pinched my eyes closed, because the sight of her at least attempting to drink my cum made my cock scream in protest.

“Okay, that lube tastes fucking awful,” I heard her say. “Or maybe it’s the latex or whatever.”

I heard and felt her sliding out of the bed, but I kept my eyes closed, because I was still trying to catch my breath. I’d gone off like a volcano listening to her talk like a filthy slut. A short while later, I heard water running in the bathroom. When it shut off, I could hear her walking back down the hall.

“Here,” she said.

I risked opening my eyes, and saw that she had a rolled up towel under one arm, and a wet washcloth in the other. Enough time had passed that the sight of her in nothing but panties – with an even larger wet spot – didn’t send me into spasms. When I held out my hand to accept it, the washcloth was warm.

JessieMyer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JessieMyer

I scooted back, and started wiping up the mess I’d made. The first touch made me grunt, but after that initial shock, I was good to wipe up all the cum and lube.

Sadie unrolled her towel, and a vibrator dropped onto the bed. She tossed the towel to me and said, “You’re already going to have to change the sheets anyway, so you can dry off with this.”

I took advantage of it, and ended up as clean as I was going to get without a shower.

“That was so hot. Look.”

I looked up to see her with her legs spread wide open at the foot of the bed. Her panties were absolutely soaked to the point of translucence. Between that and the way they were clinging to her, she may as well have not been wearing anything at all.

“Your toy’s in the sink. I rinsed it a little, but I don’t know how you clean them,” she said as she slid her panties off. She spread her legs again immediately afterward, letting me get a good look at that fresh pink pussy. She was shaved completely bare.

“My turn,” she said as she reached for her vibrator.

My prick twitched when she turned her toy on and rubbed it over her pussy lips. I felt a little twinge of discomfort, but nothing I couldn’t deal with.

Sadie continued to tease her folds with the vibrator. “It is so much hotter with you watching me. Do you like knowing that I do this all the time? Right here in your bed?”

“Oh yeah. It’s fucking hot.”

She chuckled, and then gasped when she pressed her toy a little tighter against her pussy. “I usually straighten out the comforter when I’m done, but I’ll leave it all rumpled from now on, so you know I’ve been here coming all over your bed.”

“You are such a dirty little girl.”

“Uh huh,” she agreed, and then held up the vibrating phallus. “See? Told you that you were bigger.” She then put it back to work on her pussy. “Guess it will just have to do. Unless you’re feeling jealous?”

Damn, what a little temptress she was. “Yeah, but it’s still not happening. Right now, I can be honest about most questions if John starts asking.”

“Too bad,” she said, and then slid the toy inside her for the first time. “It can’t feel how tight my little pussy is like you could. I’m almost a virgin. Only two guys with small dicks and no stamina have ever felt this pussy.”

“You’re fucking evil. You know that?”

“Uh huh,” she said, and then groaned when she buried the toy inside her. She pulled it out slowly, and I could see the coating of pussy juice shimmering on it. She then turned the vibrator off.

“I’ve only been tasted by two guys too,” she said, and then held the vibrator out toward me with raised eyebrows.

I shook my head. While the thought of tasting her pussy was certainly appealing, having to get it off a fake dick was not.

“Oh, come on. You can at least take a sniff,” she said while wiggling the vibrator. “As if John is going to ask if you’ve ever sniffed my pussy. He’s going to ask if you’ve eaten it, and you can tell him no. If you don’t, I’m going to hump your pillow the next time I come over here.”

I firmly believed she would do it. I wasn’t particularly sure she wouldn’t do it regardless, but I leaned forward and accepted the toy anyway. I lifted it to my nose and got chills from the scent of her musk.

“Making your mouth water, isn’t it?”

“You know it is, but I’m still not going down on you.”

Fuck, those words were hard to say.

“Come on. Taste me. Pretty please. You can’t be that afraid of a fake dick. Taste my little pussy. It will make me so hot.”

She got me. The scent of her arousal was driving me crazy. I gave it a quick lick and the tang of her juices was enough to cause my prick to stir. I wasn’t getting hard yet, but it sure was trying.

Sadie let out an excited yelp, buried three fingers in her pussy, and arched her back so high that she was staring at the wall behind her. When her butt slammed into the mattress, she said, “God. Give it back. I need it. That was the hottest thing I’ve ever seen in my life.”

“If you ever say a word about it to anyone, I’ll change the locks and the Wi-fi password,” I warned while I handed her vibrator back.

“Meanie,” she pouted. “What if I don’t say who I got to watch lick a cock that has been in my pussy?”

“Fine. As long as you never say another word about it to me, either.”

She giggled. “You’re so like beyond Cis Straight.” Sadie turned her toy back on, and cranked up the speed. A second later she yelped as she buried it to the hilt in her pussy.

Watching her stretch her pussy really made me want to take over for her plastic dick. I watched it vanish inside her, and come out covered in pussy nectar. Her pussy distended a little as she pulled the toy out, showing just how tight she was. The loud hum of the vibrator went almost silent when she jammed it inside her, and then reasserted itself as it slipped out of her.

“What about you?” I asked. “Into girls?”

“You’d like that, wouldn’t you?” she said while stuffing her pussy with fake cock again.

“Yep.”

“A little,” she said, and then groaned when she buried the dildo inside her. “I’ve never done it, but I’ve thought about it and got hot.”

“Who?” I pressed.

She chuckled. “Renee.”

My eyebrows lifted, because that was the name of my most recent girlfriend. “You mean...?”

“Uh huh. She’s hot.”

“And a crazy bitch,” I added.

“To be perfectly honest, it was the thought of eating your cum out of her pussy that turned me on most, though. Get my phone. It’s over there.”

I slipped out of the bed, but kept my eyes on Sadie fucking herself. I picked it up and turned it on, but I was greeted with a password screen.

“Four,” she began.

I swiped to the numbers as she rattled them off, which unlocked her phone.

“Go to the camera roll.”

I did, and saw what were undoubtedly several nude thumbnails of Sadie.

“You can send them to yourself if you want,” she suggested.

“No.” Having sex with her might be sort of legal, but having nude pictures of her was most certainly not.

Sadie was still slowly fucking herself when she said, “Beach bikini shot. It should be near the top.”

The image wasn’t difficult to pick out from the thumbnails, so I clicked it. It was of Sadie and a blonde I didn’t know. What was unmistakable was that the blonde had huge tits.

“That’s Becky. She’s bi. We’ve kissed and rubbed our tits together a few times. I think if I’d had a couple more drinks this one night, or we were alone, I would have let her go down on me. She’s always hinting at it.”

“Like the tig ol’ bitties, huh?” I asked, because both girls she’d suggested were busty.

“Look who’s talking. Every girl you’ve gone out with was top heavy.”

“Just luck of the draw. Nothing wrong with a nice set of perky little tits.”

“Like mine? You could come lick them if you want.”

“Did I mention that you’re evil?”

“Uh huh.” She motioned for me to put the phone down.

I did, and then sat back on the bed to enjoy the show. “Not interested in any of your other friends, huh?”

“Just Becky, and I’d eat her pussy in a heartbeat if you filled it full of cum first.”

“God damn,” I growled.

Sadie picked up the pace with her vibrator. “Mmm... I could sit on her face while you’re fucking her. Let her eat my pussy and watch that big cock plowing her. Squeeze those big titties and beg for you to fill her up.”

That was the cue that set my prick to rising again. It was a little numb, but it was most certainly getting hard.

“God yes. Fuck her. Fill her up. Make me a creampie in her pussy. I want it. I want to eat your cum out of her pussy,” she pleaded as if it was actually happening.

“You really want it bad, don’t you?”

“So bad,” she agreed. “Just imagine me riding her face, about to come. She’s screaming into my pussy because that big cock is driving her crazy. Then you slam that cock into her and fill her full of cum, knowing I’m going to eat it all up.”

I was fully hard by that point, and Sadie had certainly noticed.

“Please?” she begged.

That was so fucking hard to resist. If I hadn’t already blown a load, I think she would have broken me. I shook my head.

“You’re the one who’s evil,” she mewled. “At least jerk it off and come on my face. Come in my mouth if you won’t come in my poor little pussy.”

She yelped when I got up onto my knees and moved closer. She must have cranked the power up on her vibrator to max as well, because I heard it getting louder, and her back arched the next time she shoved it into her pussy.

“Oh god! Yes! Fuck me!” she cried with her eyes fixed on me jerking my dick.

It hadn’t been long enough, so I was barely getting any sensation. I certainly had plenty of inspiration. Sadie’s tits were jiggling from how hard she was fucking herself, and I could hear the sound of her fake cock plowing her pussy. Her face was growing red, and I knew she was way ahead of me.

I compensated by jerking it hard and fast.

Her voice warbled from the effort she was expending to fuck herself. “Yes. Fuck me. Use me. Own me. Tear me up.”

I grunted, cupped my balls in my other hand, and kept at it.

“Make me your dirty little cumslut. Come all over my face. Make me eat all that cum,” she said in a voice that was growing louder and deeper by the second. Then she growled – a pure, primal, animalistic sound.

“I want it. I... I... Oh god!”

She stopped trying to talk after that. Only grunts of exertion and whimpers passed her lips. Her brow furrowed. Her mouth dropped open. Her jaw quivered.

She came with a lurch and a scream.

I switched hands as she bucked and thrashed in orgasm. My dick felt hot, and a little raw, but I was also getting the itch. Watching her come and scream in release certainly helped.

Her throes settled after a minute or so, and her eyes fixed on my hand rasping over my cock. Her voice was a weepy-sounding whimper when she begged, “Please. C-come for m-me!”

I growled from between clenched teeth, and moved a little closer. My knee was touching her, but I was too close to care at that point. Sadie opened her mouth wide and stuck out her tongue in invitation. I could feel her explosive breaths tickling the back of the hand cupped beneath my tightening balls. After a few more rapid, violent strokes, I was there.

The initial blast was right on target. It went straight to the back of her throat, making her cough and spatter my semen all over her face. She whimpered and stuck her tongue back out in time to catch the second – much weaker – ejaculation.

I squeezed just behind the head of my dick, rubbed my thumb over the head, and dribbled what little cum I had left into her eager mouth. Sadie swirled her tongue through it and looked up at me while I milked out the last of my cream.

I’m not sure whether I actually reacted to her lifting herself up for a lick, or succumbed to post-come lethargy, but I avoided her questing tongue when I sat back hard on my butt.

Sadie theatrically swallowed, and then opened her mouth again to prove it. “Mmm... much better,” she said.

I turned and fell heavily to the bed – covering my sore dick with my hands, just in case.

Every time she moved, my heavy eyes would pop wide open, to make sure she wasn’t up to something. I got glimpses of her sucking her dildo clean, caressing her tits, and giggling over the wet spot she’d left on my bed, but she didn’t make the sort of move I was expecting.

Instead – after wiping the cum off her face and the juices off her pussy with my comforter – she gathered up her things and left the room. I heard her in the bathroom with the water running. When it stopped, I looked toward the open door. She was dressed, and carrying her towel-wrapped dildo. She laughed, twitched her eyebrows at me, and then continued on.

Shortly after I heard the front door close, I roused myself to clean my toy and change the bed. I felt a little guilty, but it was nothing I couldn’t live with.

****

When I returned home from work the next day, my sour mood instantly turned upon seeing my rumpled bed. Sadie had left her calling card, and my dick started rising as I thought about her fucking herself there while I was gone.

Nice as that was to imagine, I knew John would be home in less than an hour. I didn’t see any wet spots, so I assumed she’d put her towel down again. I wasn’t sure whether to be glad or disappointed about that. While I was straightening the comforter out to hide the evidence, I noticed a piece of paper on my pillow. I pulled it out, unfolded it, and stared at it in shock.

“Becky is up for it,” the note read. “She is so ready to eat my pussy while you fuck her like an animal. I brought her with me today and we both fucked ourselves on your bed. Then I sucked her fake cock clean. I can’t wait to eat her pussy when it’s full of your cum. Text her.”

A phone number and two distinctive lip prints provided an enticing postscript.

I knew there was no resisting the temptation. The rules were going to get another wrenching bend.

 

Published 
Written by RejectReality
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments