Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fucked... Just Like I Needed

"A Good Fuck Is What I Need"

63
29 Comments 29
81.0k Views 81.0k
2.1k words 2.1k words
Famous Story
Join now to listen to this story
After a long work day, nothing seems more appealing than enjoying a hot soak in the tub. Before slipping into the steaming hot water, I light a few candles, I even set the iPod on a light jazz station. I want to be as relaxed as possible.

Stepping into the bedroom, I kick off my heels, removing my nylons next. Looking into the mirror I watch as I slide off my blouse, which clings perfectly to my breasts, revealing a white lacy bra. I reach around releasing the clasps and wiggle free. I've always been the type to enjoy going without a bra, so it is always the first thing I like doing when I get home. Dropping my skirt and panties next, I step back into the bathroom thinking of my girlfriend.

It doesn't take long once in the tub to feel my muscles begin to relax. We decided about two years ago to splurge on a fancy tub as a Christmas gift for each other. It is like a hot tub, bathtub combine. It is fantastic and lots of fun! We've put it to good use, many, many times.

Thinking of my Ana, I slip into a light sleep, because the next thing I know, I hear her whispering into my ear. She slowly brings me out of my dream-like state, stroking my hair, smiling at me as she kneels beside the tub.

“Long day, Lizzy?” Her voice is that sexy low volume that makes your skin goosebump. 

I sigh gently, "It was an incredibly long day. Dealing with that insipid man is going to make me lose my hair." I pout, knowing it isn't as bad as it could be. But knowing I still hate the fuck tard at work who calls himself my boss. "I've said it before though, you were so right about this tub. I shouldn't doubt you ever."
 
“Your boss is a dumb ass who doesn't know what he has. Though I'm sure he'll figure it out one day," She strokes my hair still. "No, you shouldn't doubt me. I told you so, babe. Why don’t you get out and I’ll give you a massage?" 

“Mmm that is icing on the cake. Did I win the lotto, or what?” I sit up a little bit to place a single kiss on her lips.

“If the lotto is me, then yes you won. Now get out, you look like a prune.” She stands, heading back into the bedroom. 

“You still love me, even if I’m a prune.”

“Always and forever. Now get out, before I change my mind.”

“I’m coming. I’m coming," reaching for the plug, I let the water begin to drain out of the rub as I stand up from the tub. 

“You might, if you get lucky," Ana replies with a giggle.

She begins to undress in the bedroom as I wrap a towel around me, drying off.

“Dirty!”

“I know.”

Once I'm dried off, I toss the towel onto the floor and make my way into the bedroom. Ana is already on the bed, she pats the space beside her. I pounce onto our fluffy bed and snuggle my face into her pillow, I inhale her scent, letting out a happy sigh.

I’m facing down and she sits between my legs, squirting a bit too much oil on my back. The scent of honeysuckle fills the room quickly, which smells divine with the vanilla scented candles I have already lit in the bathroom. The coldness of the oil causes me to tense for a moment, until Ana's hands begin to work into my back, slowly warming up, causing me to groan out. Ana used to work as a masseuse, she knows what she is doing, and knows it well.

She used to tell me about some of the most awful, disturbing stories when she worked in a spa. She got some really nasty offers by the male costumers, I guess they had seen a few too many movies about massage therapists. That isn't including the big and hairy beastlike men who came in wanting a rub down. Though she has told me about her share of women clients too, they are just as naughty. Ana never gave in however, she took her job seriously. Until it got the best of her and she wanted to find a new career.

Her fingers work into my neck, and shoulders. I don’t even move, my body is limp and at her will. I've never met anyone who can make me feel this relaxed with a simple touch. She squirts more oil in the dip of my back, working it slow but firm. She leans down and kisses the dimples on the lowest part of my back. It sends a reaction deep inside me, and I groan once more. She’s so playful tonight.

Her fingers slide over my ass cheeks, caressing and working in the oil. I know what she’s up to now, and I want her. I stay quiet, with the few exceptions of moans that she gets out of me due to her amazing touch. I can feel her spread me a little wider, working her hands over me. The dampness between my legs is growing, and making me want her more.

She comes down again, kissing my ass lightly. I love the way she opens me up, my ass and my pussy opening as she spreads me, still working in the oil. Ana pushes against my ass, silently asking me to get up on my knees. I move into the position she wants, her mouth moving closer to my center. I feel my nipples harden, I push back against her. Her finger nails dig into my cheeks, her tongue slides slow between my lips.

She works slowly from the front of my pussy, over my clit achingly slow, brushing over my whole pussy before coming to my ass once more. She tongues me there, I give a moan, she moans back to tease me. Ana’s tongue comes back and finds what she wants.

miiaapril
Online Now!
Lush Cams
miiaapril

She begins to tongue fuck me quickly.

“Oh Ana! Please, don’t, don’t stop, baby.”

She doesn't stop. Her tongue working quickly inside me, one of her hands comes up and she gently places one finger over my asshole. She pushes just up to the nail and keeps it still. The simple act of that increases the pleasure so much. Her other hand comes down between my legs, and begs to tug on my clit.

“You’re going to make me cum, baby. Please don’t stop, I need this.”

“I know you do, baby. Give it to me.”

“I am, I am! Oh god Please.”

Ana shots her tongue back inside me, fucking me relentlessly. Her tongue is impossibly long, where she hides it all has always had me bewildered. I don’t care though, I’m the one who gets all the pleasure it holds. I quiver, and begin to cum for her.

“I’m cumming, baby!”

I dip my chest forward, my ass pushing backwards into her, my legs tremble holding myself up as I cum. The shaking I endure is extreme, and I scream out her name. Ana’s tongue is still moving in and out of me with excessive speed to give me the best orgasm. I collapse onto the bed, my body feeling numb with pleasure. I know I want to return the favor, and look at her.

“Your turn.”

“Is it now?”

“After that, how can I not?”

I get up, and pin her under me. I nip at her pierced nipples, tugging hard on them. Ana looks down at me, watching me as I do. I begin to suck on them hard, watching her watch me. Every so often I can hear the soft moan from her lips as I bite down on one of her nipples. I reach down and softly insert two fingers inside her pussy.

“So wet, Ana," I whisper this against her skin, my eyes moving up to look into hers.

“After hearing you cum, how can I not, LizzyBabe?” She blushes.

I smile at my nickname she calls me. I push my fingers deeper inside her and begin to work with a quick need. Her pussy tightens around me, my thumb lightly moves on her clit. I move my mouth back to her nipples, sucking on them hard. I fuck her tight little pussy with as much will as I can. She has always liked it rough, deep and hard.

I stop and have her lay flat on her back, and hold her legs up. She does, letting me see all she has to give me. I lift her up a little higher from under her ass, holding her there I slide my tongue into her pussy. I work deep inside her, making sure she squirms under me. I keep her as still as I can. Ana begins to moan my name a little louder. I tug on her clit, and let my tongue slide deeper inside her. It makes me wish my tongue was as long as hers, but I always get the job done.

She lifts herself up higher; I can feel her whole body tremble with excitement. I know she is close, and I begin to slow down.

“No, no, no! What are you doing, Lizzy?!” The sound of hysteria evident in her voice. 

“What did I do?” Asking causally, trying not to giggle as she is struggling with the loss of her near orgasm. 

“You know what!" Ana cries out, looking at me with frustration. 

“Aww, where you close, baby?" The most obvious question I can ask, and all I want to do is laugh because I love teasing her. 

“You know I was!” Her voice is high, and full of frustration. She almost sounds near tears.

Unable to hold back, I finally let out a laugh, which only makes her turn red. Maybe a little angry, but I’m not done with her. She knows I wouldn't hold out on her. I go to the side table by our bed and pull out one of our little friends and look at her. Ana’s eyes go wide, almost as wide as her smile. She knows now I have more planned then just to leave her on the verge of an orgasm with no release.

Ana brings her legs back up to where they were. She reaches down between her legs, and begins to rub her clit softly. I slide our toy inside her, allowing her to be filled with it. Ana’s moans are hot, as we both watch her take every last inch of the vibrator. With it fully inside her, I switch it on. The vibrator coming to life at a slow speed, I begin to fuck her.

The vibrator buzzing softly inside her, I move it in and out as she continues to play with her clit. The wetness of her juices, her moans and the buzzing is what I can hear. I can’t help it and reach down and begin to finger myself, still fucking her with the toy.

“Turn it up higher, baby. Oh god, I want it, please turn it up!”

“Anything for you, AnaBabe.”

She smiles at me, I turn it up and her eyes roll in the back of her head. I fuck her faster, her fingers moving faster on her clit, and mine working deeper inside myself. We’re both drawing closer into what we know will be hard orgasms. I turn the toy up even further, until it can’t go higher, and she squeals a moan, thanking me. She starts to cum hard for me, pulling the toy deeper inside as she does. I watch, and can’t help but cum with her. I’m in love with the way she cums so hard for me.

Ana’s legs shake so hard she has to drop them; I slide the vibrator out, and lie beside her. I still want her touch, and feel her grope and caress me. I feel relaxed, my body is now not hurting; I’m in my own heaven.

“I love you, AnaBabe.”

“I love you, LizzyBabe.”

Published 
Written by Jinxy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments