Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I knew I was in Trouble

"Thank You JWren for taking the time to edit my story and art work."

143
107 Comments 107
71.4k Views 71.4k
2.2k words 2.2k words
Famous Story
Join now to listen to this story
I knew I would be in trouble, but I just couldn't help myself. Oh, let me back up a bit.

Chatting in bed one night, Dave and I got into a discussion about sex toys. He knew I didn't have any good enough to provide me with real satisfaction so he decided to buy me a few from internet sites.

Of course, he wanted toys he would be able to use when he came to visit me. He looked for a dildo that was of similar size to his very large cock because he wanted me to get used to his size. Having looked at various models, we decided on one.

We continued looking at other toys and, of course, what woman wouldn't want a wand? He picked one that was very powerful. Oh… and then came the butt plug! He wanted me to start using that to prepare my bum for his cock.

Dave went through the process of ordering them and the only stipulation he made was that I would not to use them until we were together. I agreed - after all, it was only fair, wasn’t it? - and they were scheduled to arrive on the following Friday.

I was really excited and couldn't wait. On the Friday, I knew they should be in my mailbox at the post office by noon. I showered, quickly dressed and rushed to the post office. I was anxious to see my new toys even though I faced the torment and frustration of not using them before Dave got home that night.

Why did I make such a promise? Grrr…

At the post office, I ran inside and opened my mailbox. I saw a key and smiled: I had a delivery. My mailbox was only big enough for letters, and the key was inscribed with the number 63. I found the larger mailbox with 63 on it, and my hands began to tremble as I inserted the key.

I turned the key; the door opened, and my face lit up. I reached inside for the parcel and hurried back to my car. Should I open it now? No, I'll wait till I get home.

Getting out of my car, I couldn't wait to get into the house, where I sat at the table on my deck and tore open the box. My eyes lit up, a huge smile spreading across my face. My toys!

Reaching in, I took out one at a time. The first was the butt plug. I removed the wrapping paper and withdrew it from its silk pouch. It was pink. I ran my hand over the base and up the sides. I’d never had one used on me. Oh my, was my mind racing! 

All I’d had in my tight bum was a finger. Now I had this plug to try. It’s what they call a trainer plug; four inches long, inch and a half around and smaller at the point. How in the world will I be able to take this thing in my ass? I shrugged my shoulders. I guess that is why it's called a trainer.

I put it aside and reached for the next toy. Again, I removed the paper and opened the silk bag:, my wand, every woman's dream. I held it, lovingly.

Oh gosh, I felt my juices forming in my tingling pussy, but I knew I couldn’t use them. I had promised Dave. But damn, I needed them. I was so horny right then, and Dave wouldn’t be home from work for hours.

How can I possibly wait till he gets home? But, I knew I had to wait. Dave would be really upset if I broke my promise.

My hands were already inside my tee shirt. I hadn’t bothered wearing a bra for the rush to the post office, and I tweaked my hard nipples. I squeezed my breast, feeling so horny that I didn’t realize I was digging my nails into the soft flesh of my breast. I wanted it to feel like it does when Dave squeezes them. I heard myself moaning as I rolled my nipples between index finger and thumb. I was so excited, so aroused.

Looking at the wand, I wanted to turn it on and run it across my hard nipples. Oh damn I need it so bad.

Trying to compose myself, I removed the last toy from the box. The most important. My own personal cock. Seven inches long, so nice, so thick and very firm. Holding it in my hand, it looked so real, the veins seemed to be popping out. I ran my fingers over them. Mmm it feels good, almost real. I felt its perfect shaped head, and tickled my fingers along the veins again. My hand automatically wrapped around the shaft and began to stroke it.

Oh my! How good it would feel inside my pussy.

But I had to wait. I knew I would be in so much trouble. All the while my hand was inside my leggings, feeling my wet pussy. Juices oozed out of me. Before I realized what I was doing, I brought the dildo to my mouth. Licking over the tip of it, I thought of Dave's cock. I lapped and licked down the sides, feeling the veins along my tongue. The more I felt it, the more I wanted it.

My hand inside of my leggings was now buried deep in my pussy. I moaned loudly as I spread my pussy lips, putting fingers on each side of my clit. I squeeze my swollen nub and then gently ran the tip of my finger over my very sensitive clit. Mmm, again I slid fingers inside my wet tunnel.

All this time, I was licking my new toy. Licking, running my tongue up and down while my fingers were plunged inside of my juicy pussy. I need to be filled so badly. My pussy ached. I continued squeezing my breast, rolling my nipples. I couldn't resist it any longer: I picked up the wand and ran it over my nipples.

Oh my god, yes!

I moved the wand down my tummy and back up to my nipples. Damn it felt so good. I continued to thrust my fingers into my pussy, but it just wasn't enough. I needed more. More penetration. Isn’t that why I had these new toys? I needed this cock inside of me.

I began pushing the cock as deep into my mouth as I could. I wanted to be able to take it all, so I would know I could then suck in all of Dave’s length.

ovilicious
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ovilicious

I pushed the cock further in, remembering what Dave had told me. Swallow, he’d say. I began swallowing as I pushed the cock deeper, taking more with each swallow.

And, all the time, my pussy was going wild with desire. I had a desperate need to be filled. With the wand still running over my nipples, they were as hard as little rocks. Deeply thrusting fingers into my pussy, I would occasionally switch to squeeze and tease my clit. It was all driving me crazy.

I brushed the wand down my tummy and over my mound. As it circled my mound, I raised hips and my fingers thrashed harder and deeper. I silently begged to be filled with this new toy cock. My fingers pushed deeper, the wand went lower. I spread my pussy lips with my fingers and I could feel cool air blowing over my exposed clit.

Instinctively, I put the wand to my clit . My hips bucked, and I screamed as I convulsed during one of the biggest climaxes I’d ever had, but it still didn't satisfy the fire in my pussy; it needed more than fingers to satisfy me. I stopped sucking the dildo and looked at it: the length and girth, the bulging veins, all coated in my saliva. I ran my tongue over my lips…

What the hell, I'm already in trouble.

I thought no more. Without delay, I rammed the cock inside and began fucking, up and down, in and out, harder and deeper. I desperately wanted to come with a cock buried inside of me. I pushed and pulled, delving as deeply as I could go.

Furiously working the dildo, I placed the wand on my clit. Fuck! Yes! I screamed; I needed to come again, out here on my deck, in front of God and everyone. I didn't care who heard my screams, my grunts, my curses.

“Yes, fuck, yes,” I yelled, my whole body writhing as the dildo drove between the folds of my soaked, open cunt. Fucking my cunt as hard as I could, the wand laying on my clit, it wasn’t long before I screamed and screeched into another orgasm. My hips bounced off the chair as I came like never before.

Eventually, I slowed down, but I still moved the dildo gently in and out of my dripping pussy. I was so sensitive now that I had to remove the wand. My clit was on fire, I couldn't touch it.

Finally, I pulled the dildo out of my well-fucked pussy. Picking up the butt plug , I stared at it, wondering what it would feel like.

Bloody hell, my ass is already in trouble.

I stuck the butt plug in my wet pussy to cover it in juices. I raised my ass and began to push in the plug. Damn, this thing hurts. I felt myself stretching and stopped for a minute, took deep breaths, regrouped and pushed again. I stretched even more. Damn! With one final push, it went "pop" and it was in. It didn't feel like the finger I once had in my bum. This thing filled my ass. I sat for a few minutes, trying to get used to it.

In a strange way, I felt it turning me on again. My clit was still very sensitive, and my pussy a bit sore since I’d got rather energetic with my new dildo. But this plug was definitely arousing me. Again I ran the wand over my nipples and they instantly responded.

Wow, what’s this plug doing to me?

I pressed on it, moving it in my ass. Hmm, I liked the feeling in there. So much so, I again felt the urge to fuck. I rubbed the cock along my slit, teasing my clit. I wriggled on the chair, pushing the plug up my ass, moving it around, going deeper. With the cock sliding along my wet slit and the wand keeping my nipples aroused I certainly wanted to be fucked again.

Do I ever get enough?

I eased the mighty cock into my open pussy, pushing it in fast and deep. At the same time, I sat heavily on the butt plug and massaged my nipples with the wand. Oh my god, what magnificent sensations.

I rested the wand against my clit and used my fingers to squeeze my nipples, pinching and pulling them. The harder the better and the rougher I got the more it turned me on. I also pushed the dildo harder and further into my pussy and felt the butt plug sink deeper in my ass.

I fucked myself harder, faster, till I was on the verge of coming. One further push on the plug sent me over the edge. My clit spasmed, my pussy was afire, I was coming hard and fast. All I could do was buck my hips and scream.

When I eventually began to calm down, I folded into a fetal position, something I always did after a hard orgasm. I pulled out the plug and also removed the cock. I put all the toys in the box and leaned back in the chair. My body was spent. I had fucked myself so hard; I was now sore. But, damn, I was satisfied. I had not had anything that deep inside of me in a very long time - in either hole!

As I sat there, I suddenly remembered Dave and the promise I’d made. Oh my god, I was in trouble. How was I going to tell him what I’d done?

I stood, took the box of toys to the bathroom and washed them. I replaced them in their original bags and put them back in the box.

Back in the bedroom, I set the box on the bed and sat, thinking. I not only had to tell him I’d used all the toys when he specifically told me not to, but I’d also screamed and yelled outside on the deck in the middle of the day as I fucked myself raw.

Man, was I in trouble!

AUTHOR'S NOTE: I would like to give my special thanks to our own MadameMolly for her voice work on the audio. She was gracious enough to offer her help, and did an amazing job of bringing my story to life.

Published 
Written by Simplicity
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments