Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Janice's Italian Job Part 3

"Janice learns more about girls before heading back home to the States."

10
7 Comments 7
6.2k Views 6.2k
3.0k words 3.0k words

The next morning Janice woke up to find Natalie sitting out on the small patio outside the bedroom. She slipped on a robe and went out to join her, leaning over her chair and kissing her.

"Is that coffee I smell?"

"Yes, I had Rosalinda bring a thermal pot and two cups. Help yourself."

Janice poured herself a cup and sat down next to Natalie.

"You were right. It is quite peaceful out here in the morning. I can see why you enjoy it."

"It is my favorite time of day out here. Or at least it was until last night."

"That was really amazing, Natalie. And I hope someday I can make you cum as hard as I did."

"Well, I guess we will just have to keep trying until you do."

They sat around for a bit longer just enjoying the quiet until Natalie said her papa would be home soon, so they needed to get ready for church. They jumped in and took a quick shower, then got dressed. Natalie lent Janice a hat to wear as she had not brought one along.

By the time they were ready, her father had returned and was getting ready himself. They all climbed into her parent's car and drove to the church in town. After church, they went to the restaurant where they had a fantastic brunch.

When they returned, everyone settled down for a short nap, then the three women hit the pool. Shortly after, Marie and Tina arrived and joined them. They spent the afternoon swimming and sunning. At some point, her mom went inside, leaving the four naked girls to their fun. Tina and Marie both asked a lot of questions of Janice all seeming to try and determine if she was a lesbian, and if so, were she and Natalie were together. Janice was a bit oblivious, but Natalie knew her friends, and what they were doing, so she whispered a plan to her.

"I will touch and kiss you, and you talk of one of the men back in the office and confuse them."

Janice giggled and agreed. For the next hour, Natalie kissed and played with Janice's breasts, caressed her arms and generally made it very obvious what she was doing. At the same time, Janice was talking about all the men in the office that had asked her out a few times already, but how one had really caught her eye. All the while, she was kind of ignoring what Natalie was doing to her. Finally, she started giggling.

"Oh, you two are, how you say... tugging our legs?

"That would be pulling your leg, Tina. And yes we were."

"So you do like the girls then?"

"I am just finding out that I do."

"That is good, or has Natalie won your heart already?"

"Now ladies, don't put this poor woman in the spot. She is just beginning to understand what she is."

"Okay, Natalie. But bring her with you next time you come out here so we can have a chance, too."

Toni came out and said dinner would be ready in about thirty minutes, so they should all get dressed and come in. They wrapped up in their towels and took turns rinsing off and getting dressed in the bedrooms, then headed to the dining room. Mario and Toni were there, and Mario got drinks for everyone. They sat down, and Rosalinda served them a delicious meal and gelato for dessert. After dinner, Tina and Marie left. And the four of them sat around and chatted for a bit before Natalie's parents went to bed.

Natalie and Janice went to the theater room and watched a movie, holding hands and kissing throughout. They went to bed, and this time Janice took the lead, pushing Natalie down on the bed and kissing her up and down her body. She stopped and nibbled and suckled each breast. She worked her way between Natalie's legs and made long slow licks up her slit, using her tongue to part her lips,

She pushed her stiffened tongue into Natalie's pussy, using it to fuck her. Janice's fingers coaxed her nub out of hiding, and she moved her tongue up to tease it. She pushed two fingers into a warm wet pussy, feeling another woman's pussy grip her fingers for the first time. As she teased her clit, Natalie shivered and gripped the sheets. Janice was also enjoying her first taste of another woman. As she twisted and curled her fingers, her attention to Natalie's clit increased.

She licked harder and faster in rhythm with her fingers. When she sucked the clit deep into her mouth and clamped her teeth around it, Natalie tensed and then tumbled over the edge as the orgasm hit. Janice continued licking and fucking her pussy until Natalie finally collapsed. Then she kissed her way back up to Natalie's mouth and kissed her, the taste of mixed juices swirling in their mouths.

"If I did not know you were new to this, Janice, I would think you have done this many times before."

"I promise you I haven't. I just hope I did half as good a job as you did."

"Maybe 55%."

They laughed then curled up together and fell asleep. In the morning, Janice woke up, feeling something pushing gently into her pussy as Natalie wrapped her arm over her shoulder and began tweaking her nipple and kissing her neck. Natalie slowly slid the dildo in and out as Janice felt herself getting aroused and responding. They lay there gently moving together until Janice felt herself getting close and started moving faster.

Natalie responded by stroking in and out faster until Janice exploded. Natalie felt the effect of the orgasm in the bulb end of the feeldo and was hit with her own orgasm. She kept stroking, slowing down until they were both breathing normally again.

"Mmmmm, what a nice way to wake up."

"I agree, Janice. Waking up with you is quite nice. Waking up and fucking is even better. We should go shower and pack, then get to the kitchen where I am sure my mama knows just what we are doing."

"Your mom knows you like girls?"

"I have liked girls for a long time and have brought some here before. I have not tried to hide it from them. My papa knows too, though he would prefer I bring men here instead."

The two women took a shower, helping each other to another orgasm, then dressed and packed. By the time they got to the kitchen, it was after 10 am.

"Boun giorno. Mama. Where is papa?"

"Boun giorno, Signora Toni."

"Good morning, girls. I was beginning to wonder when you would wake up. And your father is mowing the lawn before it gets too hot. He went out and picked up some fresh pastries this morning, and there is a pot of coffee."

"Grazie, Mama. Coffee and pastries sound good. Then we will go out and say hello to papa. We need to head back to the city today. Are you and papa staying here?"

"Yes, we will be here all week. Some things need to be done so your father will tend to that."

Janice and Natalie had some coffee and split a couple of pastries, then went outside looking for her father. They found him way in the back, spreading some mulch.

"Hello, papa. I see you are getting your hands dirty again."

"Yes, Natalie. I love coming out here and working on the house and yard."

"Good morning, Natalie."

"Boun giorno, Mario."

"Janice and I will be leaving to go back to the city after lunch. We have to be at work tomorrow, but it has been a fun weekend."

"Yes, I agree with Natalie. It has been an enjoyable weekend. I appreciate your hospitality."

"Well, any of my daughter's friends are always welcome here."

The two women decided to take a quick run into town so Natalie could get a few things the stores in the city did not carry. They got back in time to load their bags into the car and have lunch. After they had eaten, they sat around with Natalie's parents for a little while, then said their goodbyes and headed home. On the way home, they chatted about the weekend, and then about work.

"I think now that you understand more that you like girls, you will start to see some women at work that have been eyeing you since you started. And I want you to know that if any of them interest you, you should go out with them and have fun. I do not expect you to be exclusive with me."

"I think you are jumping the gun, Natalie. I don't think anyone will be asking me out anytime soon."

"You will be surprised, especially after this weekend."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, people know you went with me to the country house, and there are those that know I like girls. You have a new look about you, and some will notice. And they will be asking you out, even if it is a group of girls going clubbing. I urge you to accept and have fun and not to worry about me or that you will hurt my feelings. Just do as I do though, and don't flaunt the liking of girls in the office."

jenycouple
Online Now!
Lush Cams
jenycouple

"Well, I don't think you are right, but I will keep an open mind. But if I do go out, are you sure it will not upset you?"

"Janice, I will always be your first. But you should experience others before you choose someone. And you will only be here for a short time. Perhaps there is someone back home that you had not really noticed in that way, but that you like. I like to play the field, as you say."

They arrived at Janice's apartment and kissed goodbye. Natalie drove to her place and unpacked. The next day, they were both back at work. One of the things Natalie had picked up yesterday were two pounds of cookies that one of the local bakeries made, as well as two coffee cakes, which she brought in for the people in the office. Janice found out it had become a bit of a tradition with Natalie to do that.

Over the next few months, Janice also found out that Natalie had been right about the girls in the office. She would still get hit on by some of the men, but now there were several women also hitting on her. She went out a few times with a group of girls, sometimes for lunch or dinner, but also a few times for drinks or dancing. She had also hooked up with Natalie a few times but had not dated or slept with anyone else yet.

One girl seemed to be paying her particular attention, and whenever they went out in a group, she tried to monopolize Janice's time. Natalie was often with the group and seemed quite amused at Theresa's attempts.

"She is sweet on you, Janice and you just tease her. You should just put her out of her misery and go out with her."

"I am still learning, Natalie. I am not sure I am ready to date anyone yet?"

"Oh, you are ready, trust me."

So the next time Theresa asked her out, she quietly answered yes. Theresa could hardly contain her excitement at finally getting a yes. Natalie told her afterward that she would try to get Janice into her bed by the end of the night, which was ok if Janice was good with that, but that it would be even better if she made her work a bit for it.

"Let me guess, dinner then a movie?"

"Yes."

"Dinner will be someplace really nice and near her apartment. There is only one theater near her, but that is not where she will take you. Her intent will be a movie at her house. But there is a little comedy shop near her too.  So, you get some tickets to the comedy show and spring them on her at dinner. She will have to accept, then after, if you tell her you have to go home."

"You are evil."

"Trust me. The sex will be ten times better by making her wait. When she finally gets you in her bed, and she will be very persuasive, she will have much to prove to you. Of course, that is if you choose to have sex with her."

"Do you think I shouldn't do that?"

"I think you should do what you want to do. Theresa is good in bed, and you should experience other women. Just make her work for it first. It will be better in the long run."

"So you have slept with her?"

"There are only a handful of us in the office, and only a couple of clubs catering to lesbians within a reasonable distance. The culture here is different, though changing. So you find a partner where you can. I like sex; she likes sex, so we have had sex. But that's all it was, just sex."

Janice took Natalie's advice and got tickets for the comedy club. It went exactly as Natalie had predicted. She could see Theresa's disappointment, but she was gracious about it, trying not to let on. Janice beat her to the punch and invited her out on a second date which she planned... a day at the beach complete with a parasail ride and a picnic, but no sex. By the time Theresa asked her out on a third date, she had made sure that her intentions were clear. Dinner at her apartment and maybe a movie after.

By that time, Janice had decided she liked Theresa well enough to have sex with her. She accepted, and Natalie had been right, the sex was fantastic. The next long weekend, Natalie invited Janice and Theresa to the country house. They had it to themselves as her parents were off on a cruise. Natalie had told Rosalinda to just get the house ready and stocked with a few meals and that she would get anything else they needed. After that, Rosalinda could have the weekend off.

When the three girls arrived, the house was ready, the pool had been cleaned, and chlorine added, the bar well stocked and fresh meat and fish in the fridge, along with fresh vegetables and salad fixings. Rosalinda had left several recipes as suggestions. As soon as they brought their bags inside, they stripped and headed to the pool where they swam and kissed and played around for several hours. They went through several bottles of wine as well before deciding they were getting hungry.

They looked through the food and found some steaks, so Natalie fired up the grill and threw them on. Janice and Theresa fixed a salad while the steaks were cooking and set the table. The steaks were done in no time, and they sat and ate their dinner. They had more wine with dinner, and after cleaning up, they watched a movie. When the movie was over, they went to Natalie's room, which had a king-sized bed. They started kissing and playing with each other and decided Janice needed attention from both sides. Natalie pulled out a couple of strap-ons, and she and Theresa each put one on.

"Wait just a minute… what are you two planning?"

"You like sex in your pussy, yes?"

"Yes."

Natalie looked over at Theresa.

"And we have had sex with your ass, yes?"

"You know we have, Theresa."

"Well, tonight you will have that again, just at the same time. Trust us, it will be fun."

Before Janice could protest. Theresa lay down on the bed and held the dildo while Natalie told her to straddle Theresa and guided the dildo into her pussy. Theresa slowly began stroking inside her as she reached up and played with her tits.  As Janice got aroused, she felt something wet being poured into her crack. Natalie pushed two fingers into her back hole and worked the lube in. The action elicited a soft moan from Janice, and when she felt the dildo replace the fingers and push inside, she moaned even louder.

Both girls fucked her in unison, changing the pace from time to time, keeping her on the edge without taking her over. But when Natalie reached under her and started playing with her clit, it hit her like an electric shock, and a few seconds later, her body jerked as the orgasm hit. The two girls kept fucking her holes, gradually slowing down until she collapsed.

"Well, DAMN!!!! Something tells me this is not the first time the two of you have done this."

Both girls just laughed, then pulled out of Janice, and they cuddled on either side of her.

"Tomorrow, we will teach you to do that. But let us all sleep now."

By the end of the weekend, Janice had become quite familiar with strap-ons and feeldos and fucking pussies and asses. They spent the weekend naked and eating, drinking and having sex, They called a store in town for more wine and a few other items, then flipped a coin to see who would get dressed to accept the delivery. Monday morning, they cleaned up, stripped the beds, and packed up their stuff. They went into town for lunch before leaving for home.

It was Janice's first threesome, but not her last. Over the next year, she dated a few other women as well as continuing to see Theresa and Natalie, sometimes alone and sometimes together. She became quite skilled at pleasing women. When her two-year stint was up, she packed up her belongings, sold a few of the larger items, and donated the rest. Once she was settled into her new office and new apartment, she found a couple of lesbian clubs in the area.

It wasn't long before Janice started dating and putting the skills she learned in Italy to good use.

 

Published 
Written by adele
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments