Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My Wife And I Try A Dildo For The First Time While On Holiday

"We buy our first ever dildo on holiday"

53
7 Comments 7
6.5k Views 6.5k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Author's Notes

"This is a prequel to my first post."

So, a little background about us: I’m thirty, and my wife is thirty-one; both are Canadian but are of Indian origin. I was born and raised here; she moved here when she was seven. I’m 5’11, and she’s 5’6 in height.

I would describe her body as slim-thick, and she’s curvy in all the right places; while I'm personally an “ass man,” and she has a fantastic butt, it's her F-cup breasts that were the first thing that caught my attention. They are hard to miss, as you can imagine. The closest celebrity I could describe her to would be a skinnier, shorter Ashley Graham.

So, to the story. We flew to Amsterdam last summer and decided that we were going to explore our sexual side a bit more. The first thing we did was go to a sex shop and see if they had any remote vibrators, and while we were there, we saw a bunch of dildos of all sizes. My wife, who has always been somewhat shy and modest, said while the idea was interesting, she didn't want to buy these giant dildos.

I think she was trying to protect my feelings then, but whatever. While we were browsing, she found one of those make-your-own custom dildos, which would basically make a replica of my dick; we were both intrigued, so we agreed to buy it and see how it turned out.

“Don’t you want to try something different aside from what you usually get?” I asked.

“No, this seems so much more personal, and if it turns out bad, it can always count as a souvenir for the trip,” she joked.

We returned to the hotel room and followed the instructions, and they gave me a rubber band that I had to wrap around my penis to hold the boner for longer, etc. After the main steps, we were supposed to leave it for ten to twelve hours, which we did and went about with our plans and did the usual touristy stuff.

The next day, we thought we would go to a sex show that was nearby,” the Mulan Rouge” the club was called, and when we got in line for it, we were surprised to see so many regular people there; people our naive minds wouldn't have thought would visit such places, I suppose. There were people of all backgrounds and ages, and most of them seemed like tourists like us.

It was an exciting experience, watching people on stage have sex right before us. I didn't think much of it if I'm being honest (a lifetime of porn would do that, I suppose). They had various two to five-minute shows, such as a woman pulling a bunch of flags out of her vagina and then switching to a couple having sex and then back to a woman pleasuring herself with a dildo, etc. There was this one act in particular where two guys were having sex with this one girl that piqued my wife's interest, much to my surprise. She wouldn't stop talking about how outrageous it was.

AnnaLarson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnnaLarson

"Do you think it was even an enjoyable experience for her?" she asked

"She did seem to enjoy it, I think," I replied. "I believe the term is called "spit-roasting."

“That was so intense. Maybe, in some ways, it's empowering. Having control of two men like that at the moment. She seemed to enjoy it, or maybe that was part of the performance.” She said.

I could tell that the act had captured her mind and imagination.

When we returned to the hotel room, we were so aroused by the stuff we had witnessed and the conversations after we were all over each other, ripping our clothes off each other, just like in the movies. Somewhere between the kissing, pushing, and pulling, I realised that the dildo had dried up and was ready to use.

It looked exactly like my penis but pink and a bit thicker. We were both shocked by the accuracy of it.

“Babe, it even has your veins on it,” she said in astonishment.

I asked her if she wanted to try it, and she did not hesitate. She took it off my hands and went to the mirror wall to see if it stuck to it, and sure enough, it did. She instructed me towards her and put my cock in her mouth while she started bouncing against the dildo stuck on the mirror wall. it was one of the hottest things I've ever witnessed. it was the first time I ever heard her moan with her mouth full of my dick. The image engrossed me.  

 I asked her if she liked being penetrated in her two holes simultaneously, and she just moaned and bounced off the dildo even faster. I was worried that she was going to break the mirror. I was on the brink of cumming, but then she instructed me to go behind and fuck her, which I immediately obliged.

When I was going back there, I saw the dildo, which was absolutely soaked. Her cum was dripping down from it and was all over the mirror. I remember putting my dick inside her; it was an exciting sensation. Her pussy was soaked and already wide open. I never experienced that before.

As I started to pound away, to my pleasant surprise, she grabbed the dildo and put it in her mouth. She seemed transfixed on this idea of being ‘spit roasted.’ I had never been more sexually aroused with her than in that moment. I came deep inside her within minutes of hearing her moan with a mouthful of a dildo soaked in her cum.

Once we were done with the hottest sex of our lives, I started to tease her,

"So that was outrageous what we saw at the club, huh?!" I asked, laughing and exhausted, watching my cum slowly drip from her pussy.

She wouldn't stop blushing and said, "We’re definitely doing this more often."

Music to my ears.

Published 
Written by 88xouple11
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments