Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Magic Room in Prague - Euro Diaries

"A Real Life Experience during my Euro Trip back in 2015."

36
16 Comments 16
9.6k Views 9.6k
2.2k words 2.2k words

After a tiresome shoot in Kenya, I decided to take a European trip and made Prague my starting point. Not knowing what to expect and wanting to explore by myself, without resorting to official guides, I was intrigued by a fellow passenger’s information as we landed in Prague.

“You might enjoy the Sex Museum if you’re that way inclined.”

I could tell by the gleam in her eyes as she told me that she was that way inclined herself, and I knew for certain that I was. She gave me very clear directions on how to find this intriguing museum.

When I found myself on Staré Mesto, I knew I was not too far away. On into the old town center, two minutes walk down a cobbled alleyway, and there, opposite a delicate shop selling jewelry and porcelain, was the vivid red entry displaying, “Sex Museum.”

Since the ticket prices were just about eight British pounds, I thought I would give it a go. There were three floors and it was worth the money. Although it didn’t take long to view the amazing range of sex toys from different eras, small sex machines, BDSM stuff and a small viewing area where they showed porn movies. Most of them were from the twenties and not as raw as you could find on a website today.

After just over half an hour, I was out and walking down the street. That was when I saw the signboard, advertising, “Fucking Machine Services.” I had already seen some videos of Fucking Machines, and given the things I had just been viewing, I was already sexed up. My panties felt damp, so I had no second thoughts. The idea of being fucked by a machine filled me with excitement.

Inside the dim entrance, a smiling elderly lady, sitting behind a table, asked me to fill in a form to choose the nature of the machine, whether I wanted to be videographed or not, and if I required a lighted room or a room with partial lighting. I chose not to be videographed and be in a room with partial lights.

I was allotted an operator. The operator was a young lean boy in his twenties. Quite fanciable in his own right. He took me to a changing room. I was in jeans and Tee-shirt and thought unzipping my jeans would do. But the young man told me that they had an in-house regulation, and he asked me to be completely naked before being allowed into the room.
I was really shy undressing in front of him initially, and I remained hesitant for some time. But the feeling that I didn’t have anybody to question me and that I was miles away from home, made me proceed. I took off my Tee-shirt and while I was taking off my jeans, he helped me undo my bra.

He stripped me of my panties, so I was totally naked. He even took off my heels, but remained gentle, and respectful, with no attempt to touch me sexually. Then he took me to the room with partial lights. In my heightened state, I was just able to take in maroon leather couches designed for different positions. He asked me which position first, and I chose missionary.

He laid me on the couch and asked if I was ready. When I breathlessly told him I was, he positioned what, at first, looked like a dentist’s drill only much bigger and wider, and I caught a glimpse of the dildo-like head before he leaned forward to place it at my weeping pussy lips.

He adjusted it so that the tip was just inside my eager pussy, before reaching for a switch. A dull whirring sound and I became aware of the slow intrusion into my pussy. Not real cock, but oh, God, such a delight. As it made its slow progress up my willing channel, I knew my juices were flowing wildly around it. Slow, slow delight, and then I was aware of him reaching for the control panel, and the speed of advance increased. Not only speed, but there was an extra pulsing pleasure and the rapture was so profound that I could not withhold a squeal of delight.

I was in heaven and I came many times with my squeals and moans increasing loudly. The young man gave another touch at the controls. “Maximum”, he muttered.

Oh, God, this was simply euphoric. Not only was it plunging back and forward to my very core but, and a cock couldn’t do this, it was doing a kind of spin which had every nerve end tingling. The sheer bliss of being fucked in this way had me in such hot rapture that I knew exactly what was going to happen, and, pouring my juices around this wondrous object led to my vagina frenziedly squirting.

Unfortunately, it went sideways or else it would have fallen on the young man’s face which would have been an extra delight. But now seeing that I had reached a pinnacle he asked me if I wanted a position change and then, decided himself that it was going to be a cowgirl.

This was one of my favorite positions, and I watched keenly as he had the head of the instrument fixed to be pointing upwards from the arm of the couch. For the first time, I was aware of his eyes scanning my nakedness as he asked me to sit on the jutting prong.

I was so excited because I sensed that more positions were coming and having his eyes on my tits was adding to my stimulation. He stood near me, and when the acceleration started and my wet inner passage was being plundered once more, I laid my hands on his shoulders as I had nothing to hold onto.

He realized that and held onto my hips very delicately. Pushing myself down onto that twisting probing instrument, I came many times again, but no squirting this time.

Then he bent me down on the couch and his hands held my hips for some time and doing that, I was so turned on and somehow sensed that he too was roused. I took a peek at his crotch and could tell his cock was already erect. Was there something extra there for me?

He then repositioned the machine, so I was taking it doggy style. He switched it on and kept it in auto-acceleration mode, stood in front of me so that I could hold on. I was literally hugging him face to face. The ecstasy was beyond anything I’d known.

LizzWillse
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LizzWillse

I was moaning onto his face, but he stood still. I wanted him to lay his hands on me, but it didn’t happen. Doggy went on for some time and finally, I squirted again. Again, it didn’t hit his face.

Then he set it so it was ready for a standing fuck position. It amazed me how many positions could be adopted. But I guessed, hoped, he had chosen this one intentionally so that I would want him to hold onto.

Again, he came to me after putting it in auto acceleration mode. He lifted up one of my legs way up to his shoulders and had his other hand on my hips. The machine humped up into me, and I was so elated that when I came for this time in that position I had no other option other than to kiss him.

That was all the encouragement he needed. In no time, it was fully skin on skin sex and no machines. We kissed long and passionately, and I felt so damned insatiable. He was young and lean just the way I like it and I was already half-way into fulfillment. The feeling that I was going to get more made me so excited.

I stripped his shirt off. He sat on the couch and made me sit on his lap with my boobs on his face. He sucked and touched my boobs so well. Having my boobs treated in that way has always incensed me and adding his kissing and smooching to my neck and shoulders lifted me to heaven. A most exciting moment in my life.

Then he raised me a bit and started kissing, sucking and touching my stomach and belly button. I wanted his sex immediately, but he laid me down and licked my pussy with his hand caressing electric currents all over my body caressing. His tongue favoring my clit over and over again had me coming maybe six times from a twenty-minute licking.
I was in a sort of dilemma. I wanted sex but also didn’t want this licking to stop. He did stop after a while, and I tried to unzip him but he held my hands and told me it wasn’t time for it yet.

Wasn’t he aware that by delaying giving me his cock, he was increasing my sexual frustration? After all my pussy had taken that day, how greedy was that? But this was human contact, the center of my whole being, All I really lived for.

He then took me under a shower in the next room. Getting me to bend down under the shower, he licked his tongue between my wet buttocks and gave me a nice rim job. At the same time, his hands caressed every inch of my soaked skin. Oh, pure rapture.

After some time, we returned to the room, and he finally took off his, now soaked, jeans and I got my much-needed cock. After having waited, I was so tensed up at the prospect of a real cock inside me, I could hardly breathe.

But it was there waiting for me, and it was just a matter of which of my orifices took it first. It was a medium-sized cock but was thick, hard already, and looking delicious with its purple cap bulging. I sucked on it avidly, warm and smooth along my cheeks. It was a joy to feel it become as hard as any rock.

I was wondering whether he was expecting to cum down my throat, but he did not allow me to suck it too long, saying he was horny as hell.

He pulled on a condom and laid me back to start off in missionary. Hugging me while penetrating deep and hard. A pure delight for my well-worn femininity. He hard-pressed my boobs onto him while his mouth on mine, had me moaning inside his mouth.

Then, without removing his cock he converted into cowgirl position, and I rode him very well out of gratitude. I could sense his pleasure as he lay back and did nothing apart from enjoying it. I was even more thrilled knowing that I was giving him such elation.

When I was a bit tired he sensed it, he lifted me up in the same position and fucked me with him standing and me with my hand around his neck. I never tried that position and was great.

God, I must have been cumming all day. It had been wonderful.

Then he bent me down and started fucking me doggy style, and his rock hard cock was a massive train, shunting up and down the tunnel of my pussy, and I came several times in that position. He literally licked all my back while doing that, with his hands a joy on my tits.

Next, we spooned and then again back to reverse cowgirl. I normally ride in a reverse cowgirl position by leaning forward with my hands on his legs. I did that and it had him moaning. Turned on by his moaning, I sped up. He told me to stop and I did.

He said he was about to cum when I did that. Once more he ate my pussy. Oh, that tongue, that ecstatic feeling. He was having a struggling to hold back the cum which was nearly out. Then he made me stand up opposite to him, lifted up one of my legs, the other hand on my waist and mouth on my tits and it was a standing fuck.

I enjoyed it. God, had there been anything on this wondrous day that I hadn’t enjoyed? This time when he moaned, I knew he could no longer remain in control. He laid me back took off the condom and pulsed his load, splodge after splodge in my bellybutton. That was the end.

We had a shower together and he helped me put on my clothes. We had a final long kiss before we left that room. No exchange of names, all we had exchanged were our juices.

It was already eight at night. I went straight to the hotel room, had my dinner and tried to sleep. But I was not able to sleep. Yes, I was tired, but, an aching pussy and thinking of him, the whole experience and more excitement waiting in two other countries. Who would sleep?

 

Published 
Written by shriyabhatt10
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments