Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Offer He Knew She Couldn't Refuse

"A beautiful family wedding, a body to show off, and a last minute offer that changes everything."

27
8 Comments 8
20.5k Views 20.5k
3.1k words 3.1k words
Recommended Read
Competition Entry: Toy With Me
“Please give a warm welcome, for the first time, Mr. and Mrs. Jacob Lancaster!”

The crowd cheered its praises as I continued to adjust my seating arrangement. Cross the legs. Uncross the legs. Twist the ankles around the chair leg. Nothing helped to alleviate the pressure that was ever present.

I glared at my husband who sat next to me as he continued to applaud the couple on their new marriage. How is this man able to get me to do these things? Feeling my stare on him, he looked over at me and, sensing my discomfort, smiled and squeezed my thigh. Keeping his hand resting on my dress, he leaned in close to me, his lips against my ear.

“Just a few more hours, love,” he whispered. With a light kiss on my cheek, he leaned back into his seat and watched the couple as they had their first dance as husband and wife.

As the music began, my thoughts drifted back to earlier that night and what Todd had promised me in exchange for this one night of his pleasure.

~*~
“Please Stacey, just for tonight.”

“No Todd. I already said no.” I could not believe the audacity of this man. What would he think I would have said to his proposal? Oh of course honey. Let me just bend over the kitchen counter so you can stick a couple of balls on a string up my pussy. He must be delusional.

He grabbed my arm as I tried to walk out of the bedroom and spun me around to face him.

“Well why won’t you? These were rated five stars by customers on the website.” He held up the toy by the loop at the end of the string, swinging it back and forth inches from my face.

I swatted them away. “Because I do not want to go to a wedding with Benny balls in my vagina.”

“They’re not ‘Benny balls.’ They’re Ben Wa balls,” he sighed, as though that was reason enough for me to concede.

“No, Todd, I won’t do it.” I crossed my hands over the new light pink dress that I wore.

The night was supposed to be perfect. I hadn’t seen my family in almost a year and this night, at my cousin's wedding, I was going to get to show off my new body. After losing 50 pounds, I had finally gotten back to my figure that I had before letting myself go after getting married five years ago. To show of my figure, I had spent my last pay check on the perfect dress. The pastel pink color fit perfectly with my light skin and short brown hair. The dress clung to my stomach and splayed out at my hips, showing off that hourglass shape that I had been fighting for. And this man that I call my husband would not ruin this for me.

I walked away to the closet to slip on my black pumps.

“What if I did something for you?” I turned around and I saw him with his arms crossed across his black tux, his bowtie matching my dress. His piercing green eyes shook me to my core. I know that look well. The look he gets right before he takes me and throws me onto the bed. But he just stood there, staring at me with that look.

“What do you mean?”I whispered. He certainly knew how to get my attention.

“Do you remember your last birthday?” He took a few slow, lazy steps in my direction.

My last birthday. How could I forget? The night he tied me to our bed post and fucked me so hard I squirted so much that we had to dry clean our mattress. “Of course I remember.”

The right side of his mouth lifted slightly. “If you do this for me,” he held up the balls in the palm of his hand, “Then I will do that again for you.”

I could feel myself get wet just listening to those words roll off his tongue. That was the best sex we had ever had. The most intense orgasm of my life. After that night I begged him to do it again and he refused, saying that it should only be for special occasions. And now here he was, offering up what I have been craving for the past 4 months. It was just one night. It couldn’t be that difficult. Right?

~*~
Another round of applause brought me back from my memories as the couple’s dance ended and they took their seats at their table. I was brought back to the harsh reality of my situation.

I had already had one small orgasm during the service by simply crossing my legs and once more when a friend had playfully slapped my ass as we were walking out of the church. Every time these spasms happened, Todd had come over and wrapped his arms around me, holding me to help me through my orgasm.

I quickly clapped my hands as the applause began to fade away, feigning some type of interested in the events that were transpiring.

“How are you holding up, Stacey?” he rubbed my shoulders rhythmically, as if that would help.

“Not well, babe.” I glanced to my left to look at him. “Can I please take them out?”

He smiled. “Of course, honey.”

I couldn’t help the stupid grin that crept upon my face. “Really?”

“Sure,” he leaned into my ear. “But then you won’t get that special orgasm I promised you.”

Damn it. He knew exactly how to manipulate me. And he was doing it perfectly.

I pushed him away, not wanting to hear anymore. He laughed slightly even as I gave him my best ‘go fuck yourself’ face.

~*~
The dinner was delicious. A strawberry vinaigrette dressing over romaine lettuce. Then a perfectly seared bass with a vanilla cake to finish it off.

I looked over at Todd, who was having a casual conversation with my uncle. He absent mindedly lifted his middle fingers to his lips and sucked on the tip, removing the bit of cake left on the end. I wanted that mouth on me so much I could almost feel it.

“I’m going to the restroom,” I mumbled into his ear, wanting to get away from the constant noise in the reception. Once I stood he lightly grasped my elbow and pulled me down so my head was level with his.

“Don’t take them out, okay?” The corner of his mouth lifted up into a slight smile.

“I won’t,” I sighed. As bad as they were, the mind-blowing orgasm that I was promised would be worth it.

The bathroom in the hotel was beautiful. It was divided into two rooms. The first room when walking in had several couches and three vanity stations set up with chairs at each one. I quickly headed for the door at the back that led to where the actual restrooms were.

~*~
After washing my hands, I entered into the first room.

And there he was.

Leaning against the vanity, his coat draped over the chair next to him. He rested his weight on his arms that were placed on the counter behind him. And he smiled.

“Hello, Stacey.” He had that look. That same look he had in his eyes earlier this evening. The look that instantly makes me wet. The look that makes me want to rip off my clothes right then.

He picked up a chair from the vanity and walked over to the door with it. He placed it slanted below the door handle and pulled the handle towards him. It didn't budge.

“It appears that we’re all alone, wife.”

I stood frozen in my spot, unsure of what to do. Unsure of what he had planned.

“You’re in the wrong restroom,” I finally managed to squeak out.

He smirked as he began to slowly walk towards me. “Oh, Stacey. I cannot even begin to describe how wrong you are.”

I could feel the weight of the balls in my pussy, moving slightly because of the moisture leaking out. “Todd, what are you doing?”

“Exactly what do you want me to do?” He whispered, now inches from my face.

I stared into his beautiful eyes, knowing exactly what I wanted from him. “Fuck me.”

He smiled once more. “Where?” He reached for my hand and slipped something into my palm. It was soft in my hand and I could feel a ring on one end . When I looked down, I saw the present my husband had bought me for my past birthday which we had yet to use.

“I figured we would put the Anal Trainer Kit to good use tonight. This is the smallest one.”

While we had experimented slightly with anal sex, we had never gone anywhere past a thumb.

NiuFromMakau
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NiuFromMakau

So this black butt pull in my hand with the tapered tip was intimidating to say the least.

I looked up at him, with only one question coming to mind. “Do you have lube?”

He reached into his pants pocket and pulled out a clear bottle that read ‘Anal Eaze.' It was the lubricant we had picked out together and had used when his fingers were inside me.

“So, what do you say?” He had that same look in his eyes, keeping me transfixed on his beautiful face.

“Yes.”

At that point, I don’t think the smile that appeared on his face could have gotten any bigger. Quite unceremoniously, he grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him, locking me into a passionate and hungry kiss. As our tongues melded together, I could feel his hands slide down my hips, securing them in a firm grip on my ass. He pulled me even tighter against him and I could feel the outline of his hard cock against my stomach. I wish he would hurry this up so I could just feel him once again inside of me.

With his hands still firmly on me, he lifted me up so I was forced to wrap my legs around him to keep me secure. I lifted my arms up to run my hands through his shaggy hair, losing myself fully in his kiss. He walked us over to the vanity and sat me down on the ledge. He pulled away slightly, his body still between my calves. Gently, he reached my shoulders and pushed back, making me lean against the mirror behind me. He pushed my dress up my thighs, leaving it to pool around my waist. His hands crept up my thighs and stopped before reaching the apex, leaving me panting and wanting more.

“You look so beautiful right now, honey.” I looked up to see him with that hungry look in his eyes, as though he wants to devour me right there.

And I could only hope he would.

He went back to stroking my thighs, making me moan each time he reached the edge of my black lace panties.

“Please,” I moaned out as his hands reach the apex of my thighs one more time.

“Awe baby. You’re going to have to use your words. Please what?” He smirked down at me, knowing what he does to my body.

“Just, please,” I moaned again, not even sure what I was asking for.

Knowing what I wanted even when I didn't, he hooked a finger in my panties and pulled them aside, exposing my swollen lips.

“So beautiful, Stacey.” He traced a finger lightly over my slit, playing with the string hanging out of me that held the balls together. Grabbing the loop at the end, he pulled gently, causing the balls to press into the upper walls of my pussy.

I closed my eyes as I tried to stifle my scream of pleasure, still aware that we were not the only people in the hotel. He loosened the tension on the string and then pulled again, repeating this over and over until I was left panting on the counter, feeling myself getting closer to my impending orgasm.

As I felt myself about to tip off the edge of pleasure, he stopped. I opened my eyes and saw that he had moved next to me, opened the container of lube and was dripping some over the plug.

He placed the lube covered plug on a paper towel and looked to me. “Bend over the counter.”

I was quick to comply as I shuffled off the counter and turned around, my torso now resting on the counter as I presented my panty covered ass to him. I rested my elbows underneath me and looked up into the mirror. My face was completely flushed. The nice curls that I had at the beginning of the night were gone, replaced by a tangled web surrounding my face.

My husband stood behind me and placed his hands on either side of my body. As he leaned down, he pressed my body into the counter. I could feel his hands travel slowly down my body to my hips, playing with the seam of my panties.

“You won’t be needing these anymore.” He hooked his fingers into either side of my panties and slowly pulled them down my legs to my ankles. Once at my feet he tapped my ankles, indicating me to lift my feet so he could remove the panties and I quickly complied. He moved his hands back up my thighs, panties in hand, as he pushed my dress up so it rested against my waist.

I looked in the mirror in time to see him stand up and stuff my panties into his pants pocket.

“Are you ready, babe?” he asked me. I met his gaze in the mirror as he unbuttoned his pants and I heard the clink of metal as he pulled down his zipper.

“Yes.” I don’t think I had ever been more ready.

He picked up the plug that he had left on the counter and placed the tip against my hole. He pressed slightly, my hole resisting him.

“Relax, Stacey. It’s going to feel so good. I promise.”

I tried and relax my body. I could feel him putting more pressure and felt the tip of the plug begin to slowly enter me. More pressure was applied and I felt myself give way, accepting the full presence of the plug.

He rubbed his hands over my ass, admiring the plug that laid nestled in between my cheeks. “That's my good girl.”

I shifted my hips slightly and moaned out. I could feel the balls and the plug collide inside of me, causing a wave of pleasure to pass through my body. Looking in the mirror I could see him reach down with both hands and felt a slight tug on both the balls and the plug.

Slowly, he began to pull on the balls and then push them back in. When pushing them back in, I could feel him tug on the plug to pull it slightly out. Then pushing the plug back in, he tugged on the balls. He repeated this process constantly, slowly, not changing his pace. The pleasure began to feel like torture: all I wanted was for him to go faster so I could have my release. To feel that sweet bliss of my orgasm course through me. But he wouldn't. He continued the slow torture as I began to beg him to go faster.

“How about instead of going faster, we do something else.” Very quickly, he yanked on the Ben Wa balls and they were released from my pussy.

I yelped in surprise, feeling an emptiness now that they were gone. But the emptiness didn't last as he thrusted into me with his hard cock, filling me up perfectly.

He paused once inside of me, letting me adjust to his girth. Once he felt that I was used to the size, he pulled out slowly, only to thrust back in with excessive force. He reached for the plug and began the same slow torture that he had done before with the balls. In and out. Out and in.

I could feel myself on the edge of my orgasm. If he would only go faster so I could get my release.

“Please, Todd,” I begged. “Please make me come.”

I met his gaze in the mirror. He paused his thrusting as he smiled down at me. “Okay, my love.”

With that he began to thrust in and out of me savagely. Keeping a steady and fast rhythmic pace. I bit my lips to stop myself from screaming out my pleasure. He grabbed my hips as he continuously pounded into me.

I could feel myself getting closer to the edge again. Just a few more of those powerful thrusts to push me into pure bliss. He grabbed the plug and yanked it out of my hole.

And that set me off. It radiated out from my core and spread all the way down to my toes. I felt his hand over my mouth to stifle my cried of ecstasy. And it wouldn’t stop. If it weren’t for his continuous thrusts I would have fallen to my knees in front of him. The pleasure continued to fill my entire body. Constantly giving me spasms that made me shudder beneath him.

I felt his thrusts become sporadic as my orgasm died down. With one final thrust, he stilled inside of me. I could feel his cock pulse inside my pussy, giving me all he had to offer.

He collapsed on top of me, the work of his efforts taking their effect on him. I could feel him begin to soften as he slowly slipped out of me. His hands gently massaged my thighs, both of us enjoying our post-coital bliss. One hand worked its way to my oversensitive clit and I flinched.

Taking his hand further down, he rubbed between my legs and I heard him chuckle slightly.

“Awe babe, it looks like you didn’t squirt. Looks like we’ll just have to try again when we get home.”

And then I knew, my night was a long ways from being over.

Published 
Written by Rubylove
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments