Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Candidate

"Annette looks at Klohe and then launches her campaign."

21
21 Comments 21
2.8k Views 2.8k
2.9k words 2.9k words
Competition Entry: Rainbows

Before stepping to the podium, Annette looked into the eyes of her wife and remembered so much. Their first meeting was certainly unusual. Getting hit on usually doesn’t involve a car, a hit-and-run accident, and waking up with a beautiful girl holding your head in her lap as the ambulance arrives. The weirdest part was not having to tell her about your nature because she could see it plain as day, breasts and a cock didn’t tell the whole story, but it was nice not having to hide anything or even simply demur to avoid annoying questions. It was her acceptance and encouragement, and the strength she felt that day helped her make the person she felt herself to be today. She felt so much stronger as long as Klohe stood with her. It was time to start her speech!

“People of the United States of America, I would like to thank you for being here today. Normally most political speeches start off with ‘Ladies and Gentlemen’ and while that would be acceptable, I wanted to be sure and be as inclusive as possible today of all days. But there is a reason I wanted to stress the word ‘People’, and I’ll get there shortly.”

‘People’ was the key to their relationship, Annette’s and Klohe’s. Having her visiting the hospital daily and knowing she not only knew but didn’t seem to care about the differences was eye-opening. It seemed a miracle all those years ago. The first time they made love, Klohe was surprised Annette was a virgin. She remembered that first time when she had been so frightened she nearly had a panic attack. No, that wasn’t true. She did have a panic attack and Klohe was the one who talked her down and calmed her. It felt so strange waking up naked in a woman’s arms, a scene they repeated often since, minus the panic attack. Even last night when she couldn’t sleep, Klohe found a time-honored way of making her tired enough to get some sleep.

 

“In the Suffragette Movement in the early Twentieth Century, it was a movement focused on rights for women. Women of the time were marginalized and often seen as the property of their fathers and eventually their husbands. A single adult woman was a rarity and seen almost as a curiosity. But the Suffragettes achieved many of their goals, but not all of them. Women are still marginalized today, they are not yet seen as full citizens of this country. You might quibble at my phrasing, but when you do not share in the same right — all the rights — of every other citizen, you are not a full citizen by any means.”

She understood the significance of that lesson. She read so much of the material of the day including the reactions of many newspapers and articles. She knew that many of the same feelings persisted today about herself and still many other people. Klohe was also the one who made her realize how many of those lessons had gone unlearned.

 

“The Civil Rights Movement was similar in many regards. The fight wasn’t for special rights, but to achieve the same rights as other citizens. While the Suffragettes focused on women, the Civil Rights Movement focused on minorities and like the Suffragettes, they were partially successful, but are still marginalized and treated differently as other citizens. They achieved some progress, but not enough to be equal, nor to feel equal.”

Annette also studied the Civil Rights Movement and how it was both accepted and vilified in the news reporting of the day. The parallels between the two movements were one of the things that drove her. The similarities all came down to the same thing, honest, and actual equality! You could also take any article, either positive or negative, and simply change the name between Suffragette and Civil Rights and you could hear to same arguments. We only learned some of the lessons from each. We have to do better!

 

“I am Trans! I know this shouldn’t be a surprise, it wasn’t something I ever hid after college, much to the embarrassment of my family, who eventually grew to understand and accept. Well, except for that one weird Uncle, but then don’t we all have that one weird uncle in the family.”

She paused as the crowd laughed and checked her cards again while she took a quick drink. Yes, the reaction of a few of her relatives left a lot to be desired, especially when she announced that she and Klohe were going to get married the day gay marriages became legal. Some of her relatives didn’t understand because technically she was born a boy and Klohe was certainly all-female, but it was the principle that drove their decision, not the technical legal issues. This was the biggest political speech of her life and even after all these years, she still got nervous with public speaking, but only those closest to her would know it. She set down the glass of water and returned to her speech.

 

“I entered college in transition and graduated pretty much as you see me before you. Oh, a bit older and hopefully a bit wiser, but I am still me. I went to law school and when I passed the bar, I thought I was going to set the world on fire — like so many graduates. That didn’t happen. I think the law firm that first hired me was simply checking a bunch of Affirmative Action boxes: Transsexual, African-American, and, to the more open-minded, a Lesbian. I recall one young lawyer hired with me referred to me as a trifecta.”

Annette looked out over the crowd. She knew there would be a lot of people here, but this show of support was almost overwhelming. She saw the protestors outside, but their number was tiny compared to the crowd. She remembered a time when the protestors outnumbered anyone who might support her. Klohe was also the one who helped Annette understand the difference, but that was long ago and to many, she had proven herself to be more than just a token, more than just a symbol.

 

“Not all of you might know this, but that law firm lucked out. I was offered a partnership less than five years later, years before anyone else hired with me. I was a damned good lawyer! Which might not be saying much given the opinion of many lawyers, but I wanted you to know I went from possibly being some sort of token to being a valued member of that firm, so much so they offer me a partnership stake. As some of you know, I turned them down.”

Being a partner might have been the goal of many a hire, but it was never a goal of hers. She needed to prove herself to herself and also to the community at large. She was not only one of the most successful lawyers at her firm, but she had become very active in her community, but not just the LGBTQ+ community, but the entire community promoting many causes all revolving around the same thing, equality, and acceptance of all.

 

“When I first ran for political office, the code word people liked to use was ‘Coexist’. There were even fancy bumper stickers of the words made up of multiple religious symbols. But I stand before you to tell you coexistence is not enough. We can no longer feel like we are a small camp surrounded by other camps. Those dividing lines do more damage to us and the people around us. We cannot just coexist with the people around us, we have to look at all as members of the same community, one community, a truly diverse community.”

Annette thought back to those days. When she was more than a little afraid to reveal herself to anyone personally, even if she didn’t go to any great length to hide. How nervous she often was when meeting someone new that they would see her through their prejudices instead of looking at her as a person. It happened more than once to her and so many others.

 

“Yes, I was the first openly transsexual candidate elected. As a member of the city council, my focus didn’t please everyone, but I always spoke in favor of individual rights. Why it didn’t please everyone was actually pretty simple. I never supported measures that would grant any individual group rights that could take rights away from any other individual or group. As you can imagine there were some who didn’t like me very much, but the majority did because I served three terms on the council before giving up my seat and running for Congress. It was a hard decision, but it ultimately turned out to be a good one because of some of the things we accomplished there.”

Hentaiii
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Hentaiii

She thought back to the wheeling and dealing that was the hallmark of both City Hall and Congress. She learned quickly and, with Klohe to support her, did manage to do some good and temper some of the lunacy she also saw.

 

“Again, I was the first transsexual elected to Congress. Four terms doing what I was doing for the city, champion individual rights when they did not trample on the rights of others. It’s true, I lost some of the arguments and some individual liberties were trampled by those who use their religious beliefs to take away the civil rights of others. But I didn’t lose all of them, even after the election of a certain pseudo-Republican whose ineptitude allowed incredibly narrow religious-based bills taking away the rights of some citizens to pander for votes from others. These rights should have never been taken away!”

She remembered how she felt when that one state’s employee refused a legal marriage certificate to a gay couple and how ashamed she was of her many contemporary lawmakers and how they used that platform to pander for votes from the religious right. She remembered actually crying on Klohe’s shoulder about the injustice of the whole thing! It was during her first term and she vowed that it would not happen again, not without one hell of a fight!

 

"It made me a lot of enemies, but my point still remains. The Federal Government should never pass laws that grant rights to some while restricting the rights of others. Every law passed should apply equally to every citizen of this country, regardless of anything that makes them different from others. The 2020 US Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) ruling about LGBTQ+ employment rights is a step in the right direction; however, it is one that we should never have needed. Those employment rights should have never been even a question in this country, but because the actions of some people made it a problem, the SCOTUS got that one right. That is the sort of leadership we need and that is the sort of leadership I have done my best to follow in my entire career.”

Yes, we did lose a number of those fights, especially during that past administration who seemed to set records pandering and sucking up to Evangelical ‘Christians’. Annette couldn’t even think about them without putting the Christians in mental quotes. Her blood boiled whenever anyone talked about those homophobic and often racist bastards who dared call themselves Christians.

 

“Which brings us to my decision today. You know many of my positions in a wide variety of subjects. I know we are not going to agree on everything. But I know we can agree that individual rights were the cornerstone this country was founded on and any politician, regardless of office, tramples on those rights needs to be removed from office!”

Annette glanced briefly and Klohe’s face and saw the thoughtful and determined look that told her she was doing fine with the speech, she tensed up momentarily just before coming to her concluding paragraph and Klohe saw it and of all things, she winked at her. It threw her off for just a moment, Klohe was always doing something like that and it actually helped calm her down. Annette paused and grinned at Klohe, passing on a very different message. Klohe blanched a little at the thought of the paddle in the back of their closet.

 

“Which is why I have decided to run for the Office of the President of the United States of America! It’s time we had someone in that office who was willing to represent the People of these United States, not select groups. Someone whose agenda has been the same regardless of the office at local or national levels. Someone who has determined to take the fight for rights of all of us, to the place where they can do the most good! Thank you for your attention and I hope for your support!“

Annette stayed at the podium answering questions. The news media covering the event were surprisingly subdued. After it was over she had a strategy meeting with her staff and finally got home. When she walked into the bedroom, she wasn’t surprised to see Klohe, still as beautiful as the day they met over twenty years ago. Her exercise regime kept her in amazing shape, you couldn’t tell she passed forty a while ago. You certainly couldn’t tell in that position, kneeling on the bed, wonderfully naked with that magnificent ass in the air.

Annette walked over the stroked her butt, seeing it raise goosebumps on Klohe’s skin. The softness of the surface coupled with the harder muscle underneath always seemed to catch her by surprise. Her beautiful bottom looked so soft and was as firm as could be, with her favorite purple-jeweled plug glistening in the lighting.

“I’m not annoyed, love. That wink was just the right touch to settle me back down. You always know what to do for me!” As she said it, she smacked Klohe hard on one ass cheek, seeing her red handprint form quickly. “Yes, Klohe always knows what to do for me, and I know what to do for her,” she thought.

She grabbed the tight skin right above her ass cheeks and squeezed it with both hands, then bit the folded skin, not enough to break the skin, but enough so she could feel it. Sitting next to Klohe was their favorite toy, already in its harness. As Annette strapped it on, once again wishing the hormones hadn’t taken that function away from her, but knowing how much Klohe loved both giving and receiving with their collection. Annette spit above Klohe’s little rosebud of an asshole and massaged the plug gently with her thumb as her spit flowed down. She put the head of the toy to Klohe’s pussy and sank it in so slowly. Klohe pushed back toward her, but Annette held her back, knowing how much she would have preferred it simply plunged it quickly.

“Now, now, lover, there is a time for that, but right now I want a slow gentle fuck. I want to feel you every second, I want to see your pussy stay wrapped around me while I slowly drive you to the edge and hold you there.”

For a moment Annette thought about what it would be like to play their delightful games in the White House. She mused, “I wonder how good the soundproofing is?” As she did precisely what she said she was going to do. Super-slow, long strokes with lots of teasing of her butt, and in minutes Klohe was begging for release. Annette knew her so well, this level of begging would actually disappoint Klohe if she gave in so quickly.

She slowed down a little more and did her best to hold Klohe at the moment just before cumming. It might have been an old game for the two of them, but it brought them both such pleasure. It took skill learned over years of them being together to find that balance to hold her right there. Her own cock hanging mostly limply brushing against the base of the harness felt pretty good for her. She knew she wouldn’t cum strongly, but she would orgasm along with her lover. The two of them were so in sync with each other.

Almost forty minutes in and Annette felt the stirrings for herself and Klohe and sped up slightly. Now she gave Klohe her head and let her push back and try and take things even faster. Their orgasms quickly overtook them and the fell sideways on the bed, the toy still within Klohe.

Klohe twisted and snuggled with her. “My wife, soon to be the next President, sure knows how to fuck! I bet some of your constituents are trying to figure it how we do it as we lay here.”

“Sorry, baby, they have to get their own lover, in this instance — I don’t share!”

 

Published 
Written by Brookell
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments