Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Trans Stories

Trans is a broad category encompassing tranvestites, transsexuals, transgendered people, ftm, mtf, ts.

There may be some overlap with the crossdressing section - please use that category if your story is specifically to do with cross dressing.

Trending Stories

Just Mandy And Me

Why doesn't he understand, it is very simple. I don't want him, I want Mandy. Just Mandy.

“Mandy, I’m off now, should be home by..” but I stop, as I see the person in the kitchen. “Where’s Mandy?” “I’ve got a meeting with new clients.” “I know you have. But where is Mandy?” “As I said, I’ve got a meeting in London, but I should be back mid-afternoon.” “Andy, what fucking bit of the question don’t you understand?! WHERE IS MANDY?!” “I can’t go as her, can I?!” “What do you mean “go as her?"” “I mean dress up as...

All Stories

Just Mandy And Me

Why doesn't he understand, it is very simple. I don't want him, I want Mandy. Just Mandy.

“Mandy, I’m off now, should be home by..” but I stop, as I see the person in the kitchen. “Where’s Mandy?” “I’ve got a meeting with new clients.” “I know you have. But where is Mandy?” “As I said, I’ve got a meeting in London, but I should be back mid-afternoon.” “Andy, what fucking bit of the question don’t you understand?! WHERE IS MANDY?!” “I can’t go as her, can I?!” “What do you mean “go as her?"” “I mean dress up as...

The Right Shape pt.2

Jackson gladly enters Robyn's control

Robyn stripped quickly in their bedroom, running their hands down their muscular torso, feeling the wetness of their vagina. Jackson's cock felt like it would fit just fine in their own ass, but they also needed to fuck his. That was where the drawer of toys came in handy, and Robyn selected a nicely shaped, vibrating, strap-on, along with some lube. As they placed them on the nightstand, they heard Jackson enter behind t...

The Right Shape

Jackson finds out his FTM boss has just the right bits...

Jackson fumbled with the lock on the bathroom door, not realising in his haste that it hadn't quite slid closed. Turning to the toilet, he put down the lid and sat, pulling out his phone and putting in some earbuds as he hunted for some good FTM porn. He'd come in to work today, on a new assignment to assist someone cataloguing a library of old books, and one look at his temporary boss had told him he was in trouble. He h...

Beneath The Candlelight - Part 1 (Mr.H & Ashley)

In the intimate glow of candlelight, a renowned politician and an enchanting dancer explore a love that transcends boundaries and defies convention.

Prelude In a world where love often defies conventional boundaries, two souls find solace in each other’s arms, transcending the norms that seek to define them. The night was still young when Ashley, an enchanting uptown transqueen-dancer, concluded her breathtaking performance at a charity gala. The applause echoed in her ears, but it was the gaze of Mr. H, a renowned politician, that truly captivated her. Their eyes met...

Score 5 5
0
230 Views 230
1.1k words 1.1k words

Mandy, Let's Dance!

I'm worried. "Mandy, you need to make sure he is so fucking horny when he does find out, he doesn't care." And we are about to find out.

As I turn into the drive, I see the lights in our bedroom switch off and the shadow of someone crosses the hall heading towards the kitchen. I hope Mandy is ready, I think to myself, she will need to be prepared for what I have in mind for her. “Mandy, I am home.” Just like the other day, she is in the kitchen and she turns to offer me my glass of wine. And, just like the other day, she looks happy, her make-up done perfe...

Lizzy Likes Long

Ana has a session with her photographer that ends up lasting all weekend

I have been posing for photos and videos for years. Fashion, erotica, private portfolios - I've done it all. Alone, with men, or women, loving all sexy creatures of different color and size. My wonderful assets of thirty-four DD breasts and fit legs had gained me attention. Attention I craved as a trans-exhibitionist and queen lover. In my patch of Northern England there were many options for discreet photography; much of...

Andy Mandy & Me

We need rules. I am not having him dressing up, watching porn and masturbating his pathetic little cock, every time I go out. No.

“Andy, I’m home!” His face appears from behind the door of his office. “Oh, hi, Alice. You’re early.” He looks surprised, perhaps worried. “Come here, now.” He hesitates but he knows he will have to do as I have said and, as he steps from behind his cover, I know why. “I was only trying them on,” he says, his hands cupped over his groin, the tiny panties visible on his hips, the suspender belt and stockings finishing the...

Trans-demic

The pandemic disruptions upended Sam Wong's career, but opened opportunities to become the woman of her dreams, and those of the men who pursued her

Trans-demic Chinese Flu Sam Wong read the email from Josh Epstein, the partner in charge of the fiendishly complicated real estate deal that had consumed the last three months of their lives. “You’re going to have to close this deal without me. I’m sick as a dog, and my wife just called an ambulance to take me to Bellevue. I just hope it’s not that fucking Chinese Flu. Do whatever it takes to get this done.” Sam flinched...

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Sunny Side Up

Room mates fool around to distract from the summer heat

The apartment was swelteringly hot. It felt more like an oven with the stagnant air and the voyeuristic sunlight glaring into the living room through the crevices of the vertical blinds and the sheer curtain over them. Otherwise, the room was completely dark and every fan we owned was turned toward the couch bed where my roommate Sergei was sprawled out with no shirt or pants on and a sheet over his lap. He had one hand h...

Dream Girl

Tristan meets the woman of his dreams at a party.

Having just gotten out of a relationship, I certainly wasn't planning to meet anyone new at my friend's party. Dax had invited me in the hopes that it would cheer me up, and I decided it wouldn't hurt to make an appearance. By the time I arrived at eight that Saturday evening, his small house was filled with people. "Tristan!" Dax greeted me with a grin and a clap on the back. "I'm glad you showed. Let me get you a beer."...

Surprise!

Traveling salesman Ryan meets two women

I was in an unfamiliar area in the Inland Empire region east of Los Angeles. Most people have heard of the towns: Ontario, Riverside, San Bernadino, Corona, etc. But here I was driving my rental car from the Ontario airport to my hotel. Thank heavens for GPS to get me to my location. I checked in to the hotel just before 4:00 pm and checked my work email on my laptop. I had a few messages from co-workers and customers, bu...

Thida strutted onto the tennis court with an air of dominance that turned heads and silenced conversations. Her outfit was a tantalizing blend of power and seduction: a tight, black leather skirt that hugged her hips and flared just enough to tease with every movement, and a white top that strained to contain her ample breasts, the fabric clinging to her skin, highlighting every curve. She was the embodiment of sexual con...

Mistress Of Bangkok: Trans Girlfriend Takes Control Part 1

Robert Falls For A Thai Woman Who Is Packing A Secret

Robert had spent years slogging away at a corporate job that left him feeling stuck. His daily routine was monotonous, and despite a few promotions, he felt unfulfilled. He didn’t have many close friends, his hobbies were non-existent, and his dating life was practically nonexistent—people often described him as dull. Robert knew he needed a change. He dreamed of a place where the sun was always shining, life moved at a s...

The Transgender And The Twink

I could not longer contain myself and had to seduce the beautiful, sexy sissy gay boy.

Tranny and Twink Ch 1 My name is Alana and I am a transexual female who is currently thirty-five years old. I have lived with my forty-five-year-old boyfriend for the past year. We both enjoy a healthy sex life that does include several kinks and fetishes including other people joining us for sex. While I am about ninety percent a bottom girl, I do have a fetish for topping young femboy, twink-type younger men and letting...

“Hi, Andy, I’m home!” I throw my bag down, and my jacket soon follows. Fucking typical, for once I get home early and he’s gone out. I glance briefly into his office, but he’s not there. But as I climb the stairs, I am conscious someone is in our bedroom. “Hello?” I say, pushing the door open. What the fuck! “Oh, shit, fuck,” and the person in stockings and heels, with a black basque and matching panties, runs for the en-...