Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A New Direction

32
7 Comments 7
4.3k Views 4.3k
2.3k words 2.3k words

It was the Summer that was the prelude to his last year in college that Josh met Chasity. Now despite a four-year hitch in the Navy and visiting exotic ports-of-call where he surrendered himself to the charms of the local exotic beauties, he couldn't help staring when Chasity was introduced to him.

She was a forklift operator at the warehouse where he applied and was accepted for employment. Josh managed to keep his emotions in check when she pulled up and climbed off her machine and approached. Chasity was short in stature with long auburn hair crowning her pretty face.

Her makeup reminded him of the girls when he attended school, lots of mascara and eyeliner. She would be the person that would train him and whom he went to with any problems, and Josh always found a problem so he could spend time talking with her and not arouse any suspicions from their co-workers.

He blamed his fascination with her on the fact that it had been quite a while since he had a lover and Chasity was what he looked for in a woman. As the weeks passed, Josh managed to relax in her presence and not constantly stare at her butt and legs whenever she crossed his path.

Now as attracted as Josh was to her he didn't hit on her as his co-workers did, as he always kept his love life out of the workplace. He treated her with respect and they became casual friends. During the lunch break, he entertained all with tales of his days in the military and Chasity seemed to hang on every word.

It was a typical Friday about a month after he started there and everyone talking about their plans for the weekend during the lunch break and that included Chasity. It seemed that everyone had a date and when asked Josh admitted that he was staying home and watching a movie.

The workday ended and everyone shouted their goodbyes as they departed. Josh headed to the gym where he spent an hour pumping iron, having the build of an amateur bodybuilder required an intensive exercise program. He then headed home where he made dinner for himself. 

He had just plopped down on the couch and began to scan the movie channels for something to watch when he responded to a knock on the door where found Chasity standing there in the cool night air.

"What brings you here? I thought you had plans?" Josh stated with a smile as he opened the door.

"They all fell through. Since I knew that you had no plans I wondered if you up for some company?" she asked.

"Always," he responded and stepped back and gestured to her to enter.

 Josh noted that she and foregone her cut-off jeans in favor of a short, tight, and pleated miniskirt similar to what cheerleaders wear and he allowed himself a long look and her firm backside moving under her skirt and she walked past him. Her long hair was loose and she sported a black silk ribbon on top.

"Would you like a drink?" he asked as she settled into the chair.

"Yes," she responded as she crossed her legs revealing that she was wearing thigh-high stockings.

"Is vodka all right?" he asked as his eyes locked on the lace tops of her stockings.

"On the rocks," she added.

 Josh poured her a drink and sat on the end of the couch closer to her chair and they commenced to talk on a variety of subjects as they drank. At one point she crossed her arms and rested them on one of the padded arms of the chair and leaned into him. His eyes locked on the hint of the pretty blue bra she wore that became visible at her cleavage.

 Suddenly Josh's desire to lean closer and kiss Chasity became stronger and she somehow sensed it and pulled back.

"Before we go any further there is something we need to clear up," she said in a soft voice as she rose and stood in front of her host.

Josh watched mesmerized as her hands went to the hemline of her short skirt and with her thumb and index finger of both hands she and began to slowly raise it. His hard cock was throbbing and his heart was beating a mile-a-minute as he watched this show. 

It was when the skirt reached her crotch that the pair of shiny blue panties that she wore were revealed and that's when he noticed it.

There was a shape of a hard cock under her shiny silk panties. It wasn't very big but it was a cock just the same. She let her skirt fall to its original position where she smoothed it and then took her seat on the couch next to him. The silence was deafening and Josh could hear the blood hammering in his ears as he sat there attempting to process what he had just seen.

Now Josh had seen his share of ladyboys and traps while he was traveling and attractive as they were, he was never aroused by them. So why was he so turned on by her, he asked himself? Even when the truth was revealed, he never lost his erection.

"Does anyone else at the job know?" Josh finally asked after a long uncomfortable silence.

"No," she replied.

"So why choose me?" Josh questioned.

"You're tall, dark, and handsome with a fantastic body. Plus your attitude seems non-judgemental based on the stories you've shared," she replied.

"That's not an answer," Josh replied. "Why single me out? There are other men working with us."

"Because you make me horny," she responded. "The other guys flirt with me all day and make suggestive comments, but they do not affect me. Just being in your presence gets me excited."

When she slid closer to him until her hip was pressing against his, Josh could see no trace of a male in her pretty face as her slender fingers with their long painted nails traced the contours of his face. Josh found himself getting even more excited and he reciprocated and allowed his fingers to gently touch her pretty face.

'Her skin is so soft,' he said to himself. What am I saying? This isn't a her, it's a him,' his brain shouted.

Now, normally the thought of him touching another man in this fashion was unthinkable, and the thought of kissing another man would have made him physically ill. Maybe it was the alcohol or the way she was dressed or the scent of her perfume that had him reconsidering his stance because a second later he slid closer to her and pressed his lips to Chasity's forehead a deposited a gentle kiss.

Chasity issued a slight moan and responded by placing a soft kiss on his forehead and Josh swore his cock was going to tear through his baggy sweatpants when her cherry red lips made contact with his skin. Feeling bolder Josh allowed his hand to slowly caress her firm nylon-covered right leg from its slender ankle to thigh and Chasity made no move to stop him. 

amaraink
Online Now!
Lush Cams
amaraink

Ever the gentleman, he resisted the urge to slip his hand under her short skirt and instead headed toward her chest where Josh gently rubbed his hand over her firm breasts.

"No, they are not real. I have not decided to go that route, yet," she said in a soft voice with her sweet lips millimeters from his.

Chasity then pulled back slightly and began to unbutton her blouse. Once fully unbuttoned Chasity slowly pulled it open to reveal the pretty bra that matched her panties in fabric and color.

"You like?" she asked.

"Very much," he responded as he allowed both hands to gently rub the silky cups.

Chasity ran her small hand over his bulging arm, shoulders, and chest muscles. 

"My God, you're as solid as a rock," she said in a soft voice.

As they gently caressed each other Josh struggled with the decision to kiss her and not just a peck but a real full-lipped kiss. Josh finally gave in to his desire and placed his lips on hers. It was a short kiss similar to what a young man on his first date might get from his girlfriend.

They stopped their rubbing and just sat there holding each other and staring into each other's eyes and the sexual tension was so intense you could cut it with a knife.

Josh decided that since he had gone this far, he might as well continue. He once again pressed his lips to Chasity's and allowed his tongue to press against her closed ones. That lasted only a heartbeat or so until Chasity parted her lips and allowed his tongue to enter her mouth.

Their tongues touched and it was the most intense French kiss he had ever received. They continued to run their hands over each other's bodies as they sucked on each other's tongues. When the kiss ended Josh stood up and extended his hands to Chasity.

"Would you care to join me in the bedroom?" Josh asked surprising himself with this question.

"Yes," Chasity stated as she extended her arms and placed her hands in his, and stood up.

They embraced each other and ground their bodies against each other as they kissed. Josh could feel Chasity's hard cock tucked inside her pretty blue panties against his cock under his sweats. Josh was surprised that he was not repulsed by this action.

She asked for directions to the bathroom and less than a minute later she entered his bedroom. Once inside, he allowed Chasity to undress him. Once she removed his t-shirt she planted kisses on the muscles of his neck, shoulders, and chest. She then dropped to her knees and took hold of the waistband of his sweat pants and drew them down until his hard cock was revealed.

Chasity planted kisses on his hard abdomen and his thighs before she helped him step out of them. Josh then watched as her small hands undid the tiny buttons of her blouse and tossed it aside.

She locked her eyes on him as she ran her hands over her bra cups.

"You like what you see?" she asked in a soft sultry voice.

"Very much," he answered.

"You're welcome to touch," she informed him.

Josh stepped forward and placed both hands on the cool silky material of her bra and gently rubbed them. Whatever she had padded the cups with sure felt like real breasts to his hands.

Chasity then stepped back out of his reach and placed her hands behind her back. Josh heard the soft sound of a zipper being pulled and a second later her short pleated mini slid down revealing shapely legs clad in black thigh-highs held up by a previously unseen garter belt.

"You're not going to take your bra off?" he asked.

"There is nothing underneath it," she responded.

"That's all right," Josh replied.

Chasity reached behind her back and unfastened her bra and let it fall to the floor and her smooth flat chest was revealed. Josh stepped into her again and wrapped his muscular around her and proceed to plant kisses on the soft and scented skin of her neck and chest.

Chasity moaned louder and her man-nipples became very stiff at the feeling of Josh's lips on them. When the kiss ended, Chasity dropped to her knees again and Josh watched as she produced a small tube that tucked in the waistband of her panties and commenced to apply it to his rock-hard cock.

When she finished she crawled onto his bed and took position on her side and stared at him.

"Please, don't make me wait," she whimpered.

As Josh stood there looking another internal struggle commenced.

'If you do this, there is no turning back,' he told himself.

A heartbeat later Josh mounted the bed and placed Chasity on her back and Josh believe that she looked sexier than some of the women he had been with.

"Come on baby, take my cherry,' she begged in a soft voice.

"Your cherry?" Josh questioned.

"Yes. You will be the first one I ever allowed in there,' she replied.

Josh then pushed her knees to her chest and placed his massive arms under her knees and elevated them. The feel of her firm legs covered in the filmy nylons felt great against his arms and seemed to increase his desire for her. Chasity issued one of the sexiest moans Josh had ever heard as the head of his swollen cock touched her little pucker. 

Josh didn't ram himself into her virgin backdoor but he very slowly pushed himself inside her. Once fully inserted, he began a gentle in and out movement and Chasity moaned with each thrust. Josh lost track of time as he kissed her face and chest in between keeping his gentle ride going.

Eventually, the feeling of his approaching orgasm became evident.

"Chasity, I'm going to cum," he told her.

"So am I. Fuck me faster," she begged.

Josh increased the speed of his ride and a minute later he gritted his teeth and emptied his load inside Chasity's sweet ass. It was a heartbeat later that long moan escaped Chasity's lips and Josh could feel her small cock empty her load against his skin.

Josh crawled off her and laid next to her. He wrapped her in his massive arms and held her in between planting gentle kisses on her face and was quite happy with this new direction in his life. 

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments