Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Date With Lisa

"I take Lisa out on our official first date"

36
10 Comments 10
9.0k Views 9.0k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Ever since that training shift where I met Lisa, we have been inseparable. Most nights, we just stay in her room or at my place because we can't seem to keep our hands off each other. The last time we went shopping was to get her some new yoga pants but seeing her modeling yoga pants was too much for me. We both ended up in the dressing room, with her pushed up against the wall and the yoga pants around her ankles. The worst part was when I came, and some of my cum got on them. Needless to say, I bought the pants for her, and we haven't been back to that store.

That was a couple of weeks ago now, and I realized we had not really gone on an official first date yet. She had mentioned a movie she wanted to see that had just come out, so I made plans for the following night and told her we are going out.

I arrived at her place at six to pick her up, and she must have been excited because I was barely out of the car when she came rushing out the door. I stood there speechless when I saw her. She looked gorgeous in her floral sundress, which was just dark enough to accentuate her pale skin and long, dark hair. She had a light pink orchid in her hair and her deep brown eyes were shining with excitement, and she was smiling from ear to ear.

She rushed over to me and threw her arms around me, kissing me all over. I managed to extricate myself from her to wave goodbye to her parents, who were at the door. I walked around the car to hold the door for her to get in, then went around and got in the driver's seat.

"I will have her back before midnight, " I called out to her parents, who smiled and waved as we drove away.

As soon as we pulled away, Lisa grabbed my arm and asked where we were going.

"Just be patient, Beautiful," I told her. "First, we are going to go have a drink on the patio at that restaurant that just opened downtown. The rest, you have to wait to find out."

"What!" she cried in mock pain. "I know how to make you talk."

With a mischievous look on her face, her hand went right to my lap. I grabbed it and held her hand as I drove the rest of the way to the restaurant.

"If you start that, you know I won't be able to help myself," I cautioned her. "And I want to take you out tonight and show you off."

"Show me off, eh?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied. "If I can't show you off, no way anyone will believe I managed to get the sexiest girl in town to go out with me."

"Ya, right," she said, smiling, and hit my arm playfully. She rested her head on my arm until we got to the restaurant. Once there, she was too excited to wait for me to get her door for her, and we headed into the restaurant arm in arm. We were seated at a corner table on the patio. Lisa sat beside me at the table instead of on the other side. Lisa ordered a slushy drink, and I had a beer. While we sat there, we chatted and laughed, just enjoying each other's company.

I once again couldn't believe my luck. Here was this gorgeous girl on a date with me. We were so happy together there weren't any awkward silences or lulls in the conversation. I could talk to her for days and not get tired of it. We ordered a second drink each, and I put my arm around her, pulling her a little closer. We kept talking as I hugged her tighter and enjoyed the smell of her. She had a mild perfume on and I could smell her scent under it. It was intoxicating, and my mind started wandering to thoughts of pushing her onto the table and taking her right here in the restaurant.

"What do you think?" Lisa said, looking up at me with those stunning brown eyes.

"Sorry, I didn't catch that, sweetie," I said sheepishly.

"I could tell your mind was wandering," she told me, grinning, then grabbed my hard-on through my khakis. "I hope it was about me."

She relaxed her grip a bit, and I shifted in my seat. "Of course it was about you," I said, smiling at her. "You are the only one who can get me worked up like this."

"What were you thinking, baby?" she asked, still slightly stroking me.

Honestly?" I said, blushing a little. "I was thinking how great it would be to lift that dress up and fuck you right on this table."

"Mmmm," she said, and then she started to kiss my neck. I lost control of myself and pulled her tighter as I pushed my hard-on into her hand. She immediately started rubbing it harder. Thankfully the patio wasn't super busy, and the tables were made of wood, so it would be hard for anyone to see her jerking me off.

"I don't want you to make a mess in your pants," she whispered in my ear, giving me chills all down my spine. She unzipped my pants and pulled my dick out through the zipper hole. Glancing around quickly, she dropped her phone on the ground. I started to get it for her, but she pushed me back into my seat as she went under the table to get her phone.

Eva_Johnson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Eva_Johnson

Even though I knew it was coming, when her mouth enveloped my shaft, I groaned a little louder than I meant to. Her head started bobbing up and down quickly as she swirled her tongue around the shaft of my cock. I tried to act cool, but I was on fire. It couldn't have been more than thirty seconds until I erupted into her mouth with wave after wave of jizz. She swallowed it all and then got back into her seat, grinning. I was trying to catch my breath and do my zipper back up.

"I just love the drinks here," she said, winking at me as she settled back against me.

We finished our drinks, and I paid, leaving a generous tip for our server, who gave me a knowing look as we left. Once back in the car, Lisa started asking where we were going again. Since the theatre was only like five minutes away, I told her.

She squealed in delight, "I really want to see that movie!"

"I know," I said. "You mentioned it a couple of times, so I thought it would be perfect for our first date."

"It is, Jack," she said as she grabbed my arm and leaned against me again, "what a perfect date night."

I smiled like an idiot all the way to the theatre. I got our tickets and some popcorn to share then we headed into the theatre. It was a Wednesday, and the movie had been out for over a week, so there weren't many people there besides us. Lisa pulled me up the stairs to the back of the theatre. We made out a bit during the previews, but when the movie came on, I put my arm around her, and we watched the movie. It was a good movie. We enjoyed our snacks, cuddled, and kissed a little during the movie.

About three-quarters of the way through, I noticed she definitely had a hard-on. Poor girl probably had it since the restaurant, but the sundress hid it well. Taking a page out of her book, I dropped my phone accidentally-on-purpose. She started to help me look, but I pushed her back down and told her to enjoy the movie. She sat back, and I got on all fours to grab my phone. Once I found it, rather than getting back into my seat, I put my head under her dress and rubbed my face against her hard-on, which was straining against sexy blue lacy panties.

"Unh," she moaned.

I felt myself getting aroused again as I began licking her cockhead jutting out of leg hole. I pulled her panties to the side to free her cock and immediately put it in my mouth. I felt Lisa put her hands on the back of my head as I slid my mouth up and down her rock-hard dick. I moaned around it as she started lifting her hips a little to hump my mouth.  I pulled up on the shaft until it was almost out of my mouth, then I flicked my tongue into her dick slit.

This really got her excited because she grabbed both sides of my head and started to fuck my face. I opened my throat and let her fuck me, and kept my tongue swirling around her shaft. I used one of my hands to gently fondle her balls as she fucked my mouth. I was also rock hard as she used my mouth for her pleasure. After maybe a minute of face fucking me, she pushed my head down until her whole cock was in my mouth and my nose was buried in her short, neatly shaved pubes.

I let go of her balls and put my middle finger on her asshole. She groaned, and I heard her beg, "Please, yes..."

I quickly stuck my finger in my mouth to get it wet, then went right back to swallowing her cock. It felt hard and warm in my mouth, and I loved the feeling of her pushing it into my mouth as far as she could. I knew she was about to cum, so I pushed my index finger into her asshole. It went in easily, and she grunted as it went in.

Then her cock erupted. I tried to swallow it all, but some leaked down my chin. She just kept spurting more and more jizz down my throat. I didn't mind, though, since I love to swallow her cum. Luckily, this wasn't the first time, or it would have been everywhere. I wiped my chin and pulled myself out from under her dress to sit beside her again.

Lisa was flushed and breathing heavily as I put my arm back around her.

"That was so good, Jack," she said breathlessly. "I don't think I have ever cum so hard before. 

"My pleasure, I said, grinning at her.

We finished the rest of the movie and left the theatre holding hands and smiling at each other. When we got to the car, she pulled me into the backseat.

"That was a great blowjob, but I need you inside me now, baby," she told me, flashing me a devilish grin. She pulled me down on top of her in the backseat, and I fucked her in the parking lot until we both came one more time.

 

It was close, but I did manage to get her home at eleven-fifty.

Published 
Written by Abeatst
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments