Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

From Eighteen Years Old Boy To Lesbian Secretary Part 4

28
6 Comments 6
3.8k Views 3.8k
1.2k words 1.2k words

I began to slowly step across the plush pink carpeted floor, and feel the most intense desire to be a girly girl that I had ever had. The slight tug of the silk stockings and garter belt against the silky touch of my chemise under the skirt on my legs and the bounce of the fake breasts were only adding to the way I was feeling. The pink satin blouse with its contrasting black mesh sleeves completed the sexy secretary look that my stepmother had dressed me up as. My long jet-black hair was tastefully in a curly mass piled on the top of my head, and my makeup was still flawless as if it was just done.

The bedroom that I was in kept telling me that I was no longer a boy and that I was a girly girl. The scent of Chanel No. 5 that was permeating the entire room further cemented the fact into my subconscious mind. I smoothed my skirt and slowly sat down on the pink satin-covered bench at the end of the bed, and slowly slid the stiletto heels off my feet. The carpet felt amazing on my stocking-covered feet as I slowly got back up to a standing position.

Once I was across the room from the bed I opened the door and saw a closet full of the most gorgeous dresses, purses, jewelry, and of course high heels in various colors and heel heights. There were also a few more risqué sets of lingerie in velvet-lined dressers, and I was wondering what they would be like to be wearing. I couldn’t resist trying on a new outfit and I removed the clothes that I was in.

I gently hung up the skirt and slowly slid down the blouse and hung the blouse on a padded hanger. I also removed the chemise and lay it on the top of the dresser. I then found a red form-fitting dress that wrapped around and tied to the side. It would expose your legs when you would be walking or if you were not careful sitting would give a good flash of your panties. I slipped into the dress and then found matching red lace-topped thigh-high stockings. I slowly slipped the new pair of stockings up my legs and attached them to my garter belt. I was so involved in my dressing that I was unaware of my stepmother being there watching me.

“I am happy to see you beginning to experience what I have carefully designed for my sexy sectary lover. I had hoped that you would find your new clothes and other things I have bought for you. You just need to put on a few pieces of your jewelry and your heels so we can enjoy the rest of the evening.”

“Carmen, please help me with picking the jewelry as I have no idea what jewelry is going to be best for the dress. Also, I hope that you are very happy with my dressing this way for you. I love you so very much and I hope that you feel the same way I do about you.”

She immediately got a little blue velvet box out of the very top drawer of my new jewelry cabinet and proceeded to slip the most gorgeous necklace and matching earrings out. She gently placed the necklace around me and secured it on my neck. She then slowly and seductively slide the earrings through my pierced ears. She then selected a pair of red lace stiletto peep-toe heels and fastened the satin ribbon around my ankles making sure she got both bows exactly the same size.

Jinx_Vi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jinx_Vi

We walked out of my new room and we held each other’s hands. She led me down to the dining room and pulled out the chair for me to sit in. Once I was seated, she had me close my eyes and I heard her step out of the room. I then heard the voice of my Columbian grandmother telling me to open my eyes. She was sitting on the opposite side of the table and I was visibly shaking with a feeling that she was going to tell me that she didn’t approve of my new look or name.

“Bianca, I am so sorry for your having to live with a lie for all these years. I requested the chance to let you know that you have the support of your stepmother’s family. In fact, I would love to be able to take you to Columbia with me, and I would love to teach you how a good wife takes care of her spouse. I will also teach you how to dress and be a lady in the streets, and a proper whore in the sheets. What do you think about this proposal?”

“Grandmother, what about the fact I would have to get a passport to be able to fly with you to Columbia? And also how would I be able to complete my degree in Columbia?”

She slipped a Columbian passport and had me open it up. I was shocked to see the picture looked exactly like I did. She explained that my stepmother had asked to borrow the actual Bianca’s passport. At that point, my stepmother rejoined us and sat down for the meal on the table.

“Of course, Bianca, you will have to wait until the funeral is over. As soon as it is, however, we will have to pick out the clothing for the trip to Columbia. Carmen is coming home after the funeral as well. Since you are the one who inherits the house, we are wondering if you would be interested in selling it. The money would be used to set you both up with a very nice villa in the country.”

“Carmen, what are your thoughts about this proposal? In Columbia, I think I should be your wife as no one would be able to dispute it. What do you think about that?”

“I would love to have you as my real-life wife. We will be there long enough to make sure that John Allen is reported by the authorities as deceased. We will have your name and sex changed to a different form. You are going to have to learn to speak fluent Spanish and talk in a very feminine manner to pull it off though.”

We all went to our separate bedrooms, however my stepmother joined me in my new bedroom. She helped me select a lacey floor-length nightgown and made me lie down in the fluffy, satin-covered queen-size bed. She then carefully pulled up the fuzzy comforter, and she kissed me full on the lips. Carmen then put on a pair of headphones on my head and informed me that she was going to have me listen to feminization hypnosis for the rest of the night. This was the beginning of my new intense training on how to be a girly girl, and I was in for the long process of becoming a woman.

Published 
Written by Sissy4u
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments