Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

From Eighteen Years Old Boy to Lesbian Secretary Part 7

"Wedding Night Surprise"

15
5 Comments 5
3.9k Views 3.9k
1.5k words 1.5k words

On the night of our “wedding”, my stepmother had my grandmother take me to the new villa that I was going to call home. Everything that I saw was just the same overtly feminine thing possible. The floor was pink and white marble, the walls were covered in pink floral wallpaper. The couch was also covered by white leather with pink silk pillows. We walked through the house to what I was told was my new bedroom. The room was an exact replica of the one that was in the old house. However, there was a new piece of furniture under a cover. I was curious what it was, but my grandmother told me that I was not able to see it yet.

“Grandmother, what is the big secret that I have to wait for Carmen to reveal it to me? Another thing that I am wondering about is the wedding. Am I actually married to my stepmother or not?”

“Bianca, the wedding was only a show for the rest of the family. Carmen is still your mother. We had to come up with a very good way to get the family to let you and Carmen adjust to the house and the way of life in Columbia. I know that technically you both could be married, however, Carmen and I are hoping that this way to give you the time to learn how to be a proper Columbian woman. We want to teach you the best way to be as feminine as you possibly can be. Carmen is coming to the house soon. I had asked for this time to let you know what she and I are thinking about how feminine we are going to help you become.”

Grandmother left me in the living room of the new villa, and I was still dressed as a blushing bride. Carmen pulled up the driveway and I noticed that she had removed the wedding rings from her hand. She had also changed from the wedding jumpsuit she had been wearing. Her new outfit was a skin-tight pink leather pencil skirt and a matching leather blazer. The shoes were six-inch high stiletto heels that were gold color and her hair was tastefully in a slicked-back ponytail. When she entered the house she immediately came to where I was standing, and she led me by my hand back to the bedroom. When she uncovered the piece of furniture, I was in shock as it was a modified torture chair. It was covered in pink satin on the cushions and the metal binders were all pink leather padded. She immediately sat me in the chair and tightly secured me to it.

“Have fun watching the screen in front of you Bianca. You are stuck there until I decide to let you out. The movie is one of the best in my opinion. See you soon Love. Oh yeah I forgot, I need you to open your mouth and close your eyes for a few minutes.”

I opened my mouth, as I was trapped by her and had no other possible recourse. I was then fed a long pink ejaculating dildo secured on a thrusting saw that was remote-controlled, and the TV turned on. The TV began to play a video of how to pleasure a man by giving him oral simulation, and I was helpless to stop myself from the sensory overload it caused me. Two hours later, my stepmother had removed the dildo and then began to play another video of how to be a good little housewife straight from the 1950s. She left the video on a continuous loop for the next few hours. By this point all the time watching the videos had taken care of any chance of my returning to being a man again.

“Bianca, get yourself ready for the day, and I will see you in the dining room. Oh yeah, by the way, I do want to have some breakfast when you get ready.”

“Ok, my Dear, let me get dressed, and then I will have your breakfast ready shortly. What would you like for me to wear today? Should I put on my wiggle dress or my pink pinafore one, and have my hair in a curly hairstyle for your enjoyment?”

“ I was thinking that you should have your rose pink satin blouse and grey satin hobble skirt that I really love showing how it is molded to the middle of your supper sexy legs and the new rose pink lace stiletto heels that I bought for you Bianca.”

MilaLoonaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilaLoonaa

Once I shimmed my sexy baby doll off in the bathroom, I felt like I needed to shower. I immediately got a new pink razor, floral-scented body wash and shampoo, and a beautiful lace bra and panties set. I adjusted the shower temperature to the perfect temperature for opening up the pores and hair follicles on my body. I made sure I was completely hairless from the tip of my slightly feminine nose to my now dainty ankles. Stepping out of the shower, I rubbed vanilla-scented body oil over my entire body. I slipped my bra and panties on and wrapped them in a matching lace dressing gown.

I proceeded to set down at the vanity with my legs crossed and began to make sure I looked like a Columbian princess complete with a very sexy cat eyeliner with long thick eyelashes. My smoky eye shadow was done with a pink shimmery for the pop of color. I then used a bright metallic pink satin finish lipstick and liner. My hair was curled in huge two-inch rollers as I used the blow-dryer on the hottest setting to ensure that I had big lush curly hair to mass in a high pile on the top of my head. I spritzed some Chanel No. 5 on my wrists and behind my ears. I slipped in a pair of dangling diamond earrings and a matching necklace.

I walked through my palatial closet and I found a camisole and short slip that were pink silk. I slipped them on and then removed the rose pink blouse off its padded hanger. I buttoned all but the top three ones and padded over to where my skirts were. I selected a grey satin hobble skirt, that came to just above my knees. I sat down on a padded bench and slowly slid a pair of light pink Cuban heeled thigh-high stockings up. I ensured that my seams were perfectly straight, and I slipped my hobble skirt on. I zipped it up and slid my toes into the rose-pink lace stiletto heels. I examined the way I was dressed up and headed to the kitchen.

Carmen was pouring herself a cup of coffee when I entered the kitchen. She immediately stopped just to stare at me. She was blown away by the sheer level of my looks. She came to me and wrapped me in a very long and comfortable hug.

“The chef has made us breakfast, and it is waiting for us outside in the courtyard. I was waiting for you to be ready before I ate. I have planned for us to go to the site of your father’s crash. I need to be able to see where the love of our lives lost his.”

“When do I get to go finish up my law degree, Carmen? And why did I have to watch those videos yesterday night? I will do anything to make sure you are happy, you know that, right?”

“ As soon as I am sure that you will not be discovered as a man, who loves to wear feminine clothes. It would destroy both of us in the community, and we would be under constant threats in our lives. Bianca, I know that you are very content to ensure that I am going to be okay, but I want you to be able to live without your heart’s desire.”

“Yes, Carmen, I do want to be able to live in the manner of whatever I decide to. I have never been more happy to be a girly girl that has a great relationship with you. You have opened the world of feminine pleasure to me in the most amazing way. I did really mean what I said to you in my vows. I really want to be your wife, and best friend from now on.”

She immediately came and wrapped her arms around me. We shared a long, sensual kiss. She slipped her identical wedding rings on her finger, and she affirmed to me that she was my new bride. We left the villa in a black BMW and headed to the crash site to get the closure we both needed.

Published 
Written by Sissy4u
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments