Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Saw Her In Him, The Beginning

"“Why the tears? You are the most beautiful lady I've seen in ages."

29
10 Comments 10
14.9k Views 14.9k
3.4k words 3.4k words
I was flying up the highway in the old truck. Hoping to make it in time for Monday Night Football. My mind was wandering, when I was brought back to reality seeing a person on the highway. I let off of the throttle a little so as not to blow him off the road.

He stuck out his right arm turning to see me head on. Not an axe killer by any means. Short and thin build college student type. He could use a couple of good meals, and a shower, but not an axe murder. I pulled up and let him in.

“Where you headed?” I asked.

“North,” a long pause, “I guess.” he ended softly.

Well I was headed north so there was no need to tell him so. We sat in silence as we drove up the highway. Several times he caught me looking at him. I would dodge back to the highway, as I was driving.

“You’re not headed any where definite then?" I asked.

“No just working my way around for the summer.”

I laughed as I said, “Summer’s over we’re into football already.”

He turned his head looking out the side window. Softly he said, “I know. I just don’t want to go home yet.”

We cruised on for some time in silence. He caught me looking again. So he said. “My name is, Dylan,” another long pause, “is there somewhere to stay up this way?”

I looked at him again, and I don’t know why, but I said, “My name is, Dave. You can spend a night or two in my guest shack. You would be able to shower, and I’ll find something to eat. That is if you don’t mind.”

“Is there a misses that won’t mind?”

“No, she left me a long time ago,” I snorted.

****

It all started because the wife didn’t like or want to have anal sex. I had this strong fetish for silky covered asses to play with. My wife always told me to, ‘look to men as they love it.’ I just was not into the man on man sex thing. I actually tried, and still have some that can’t take no for an answer.

However as time went by I found a whole new world of people that offered what I did like. I of course tried meeting all that I could. Eventually I came to find really neat people in the wrong bodies. I had become friends with many, without ever having sex with them. Some of these are really good friends today.

The wife just could not understand, and she moved on. Of course there was more to it than just…

****

“I’ll help around the house or yard to pay for the food and a warm place to sleep,” he said which brought me out of my musing.

“If you help where I need it that will work,” I replied as I stared again. This guy was one of the softest skinned and mannered I’d seen. I just couldn’t quit looking. I just knew he was actually a she and didn’t know how to handle people’s reactions. Also the reason for not wanting to go home yet, I figured too.

We finally pulled into the driveway and his eyes got wide as he saw the park setting in the middle of the forest. It was a half mile to the closest neighbor, and the view of the mountains was to die for. There was the house and several out buildings. I slowly circled the driveway so he could look. I finally pulled up to my parking spot.

Dylan started to laugh, which was good, when he saw the ‘Raiders Fan Parking Only’ sign. “Now I know why football is so important to you... He He He.”

“Die hard fan here. Come I’ll show you around and then you can get settled in." I said as I helped him down out of the truck. It’s a high boy Ford and I have troubles getting in and out myself, this kid is smaller than me. I took her (I started to treat her as I knew) hand and guided her around. I took time to show her the cabin she was going to stay in.

Dylan looked at me with fear and said,” I’ll never be able to mow all this. I’ll be here forever.”

“That wouldn’t be so bad from my point of view. Don’t worry you don’t have to mow this. I do it. You can help in the house and just be someone to talk to. I’d like that the most,” I said as I guided her towards the house.

The house is nothing big but has all the luxuries. I showed Dylan where the bath was, and I told her I’d go get a towel and then I would get her bag from the truck. I didn’t catch that I had already started to call Dylan, her. Dylan caught it though and smiled.

I return with the towel. ”I’ll get your bag and leave it at the door for you. I have laundry here too.”

After leaving her bag at the door I went into the kitchen and put a couple pot pies in the oven. Then I went searching for the TV remote. Football was on!

****

I had caught up on the weekend scores, and I could smell the pot pies. I slowly got up so at the next break I could go check dinner.

When I entered the kitchen I did a complete stop. Dead in my tracks! My mouth formed the word, ‘WOW’. Before me was this beautiful lady. She had put on a summer dress that was light on her body. I had not caught how good looking her body was before, because of the baggy clothes. This was the woman I knew was inside. I smiled and asked ,“Dylan you look gorgeous and you’re just in time for dinner. Care to join me?”

“Dylan?” I asked as I held my arm out to escort her to the table. I guided her to her chair and then slid it in for her. I retrieved the pot pies from the kitchen and placed them on the table and went to get some wine. When I returned Dylan had a tear in her eye.

“Why the tears? You are the most beautiful lady I’ve seen in ages. I’m proud that you felt comfortable around me. So please enjoy. I sure am.” I raised the two wine glasses, one to her the other I kept. “Toast!” I said with a smile. “To new friends they are not always what you expect.” We tapped glasses and sipped.

“You are so sweet,” she said, “I am so happy that you saw the real me and didn’t reject me.”

“What’s there to reject? I have always had this attraction to the femme. So I guess I have gotten to be able to read their needs too. We are all just people. I love good people, and I sense that in you.” So I held my glass up. “Here’s to a good evening getting to know each other.” We clicked glasses again and drank.

We ate and chatted. She told me how she was struggling because of old stereo types. She decided to travel to find herself, but that too had cost her in many sad ways.

I got the sense she needed a friend more than a lover, at least right now. So I stood up, held out my hand and asked, “Would you like to see the moon come up over the mountains with me?” I was pleased as she stood and took my hand to follow.

I have this bench that is set in the yard so one can watch the moon rise over the mountains. It is a beautiful site, and it has softened a lot of people. I know, I have used it a lot over the years for business and pleasure too.

I led her to the bench and told her about seeing the northern lights sometime from here. We sat there and watched the moon rise. We didn’t talk but she did surprise me, when she snuggled up close to me. I wanted to take advantage of her, but I also wanted to make a friend. Sometimes it’s hard doing the right thing.

I think about ten minute later she was asleep in my arms. I just smiled knowing she felt safe enough to trust me to sleep in my arms. I eventually I scooped her up and took her to bed. I did the right thing; I put her to bed in my bed. I went to the living room to try a find out who won the game. I stretched out on the couch and smiled to myself.

It didn’t matter who won the game. I won, and that was all that mattered.

****

I woke up to the smell of coffee. I didn’t remember if I had set the timer on it. That is when I remembered, I had company.

I knew, I looked a fright after sleeping on the couch. I got up quietly and headed to the bathroom. I showered and with no clothes, I wrapped my towel around me and headed to the bedroom. I cautiously looked in before I barged in. She wasn’t there so I got dressed then headed to the kitchen for coffee. I knew I looked better after the shower so I wasn’t shy now. I just walked in.

She was sitting on the kitchen chair with her legs curled under her. She was reading a book I had laying on the night stand.

Aleska_Duth
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aleska_Duth

She was wearing a pair of tight blue jeans and a tank top. I was impressed she actually had curves in the right places.

I walked over to her, leaned in and kissed her on the cheek, “You sleep okay?”

She smiled when I kissed her then replied, “Why didn’t you sleep with me?”

“I just felt you needed to know, I don’t just want you for sex. That’s all. I mean... I wanted to have sex, but you seemed down last night. You just needed a safe place to rest,” I replied quietly.

I walked over to the coffee pot as she said, “I would like to be a little more for you. I have never had someone read me like you did. That is a first. It makes me want to know more about you.” She paused to see my reaction then continued, “I have this feeling the attraction is mutual. I just have never gone here before.”

WOW! That hit me hard. Did she mean she has not had sex before? Did she mean she never had a real lover before? So I asked, “What do you mean?”

“I have been hiding myself behind the male I’m supposed to be. I have not ever had someone see into me and see the other me. I haven’t ever had someone look at me as you do. I have never let anyone know I think about, what it would be like to make a... man... happy. Sorry, you made me feel like I wanted to,” She replied, then lowered her head in shame.

Now I was where I haven’t been in years. I really like her, but I didn’t want to be the dirty pervert. I couldn’t hold back any longer. So I held my hand out to her and set the coffee cup down. When she got up and reached for my hand, I pulled her to me and kissed her hard. Our tongues were in a lovers dual. We just held each other harder and didn’t break the kiss.

I pulled back slowly and lifted her up and headed to the bedroom. “I’m not leaving you alone this time," I said and then started to kiss her more.

I sat her on the bed, flat on her back. I was still lost in her eyes. I slowly climbed next to her. Both of us still dressed. I didn’t waste any words or time. I just leaned over and kissed her again. I slid my hands all over her body. I was enjoying the curves. I was surprised she actually had small tits and as I cupped and played with the nipple she moaned in my mouth. She was obviously sensitive to the touch.

I moved close to her ear whispering, “I want to make love to you. Show you how to enjoy a man.” I kissed her neck and my hands moved to the bottom of her tank top. I slid my hand up the soft skin to those perky little tits. I pushed her top up and dropped my lips onto her nipple. I started to flick the nipple with my tongue.

Dylan moaned, “That feels so wonderful.” She kept pushing her chest tighter to my lips.

I pulled her tank top off and proceeded to start unbuckling her jeans. I just opened the top but didn’t push them down. I lowered my face to the top of her stiff clit and gave a long slow warm blow.

She just grabbed my head and held it there. So I blew warm breath and kissed her body as I slowly work the jeans down her hips. I was harder than I have ever been. I wanted her so bad.

I got up off the bed to remove my clothes. She stopped me with a touch of her hand. She grabbed my shirt and took it over my head. She brought it to her face and breathed in. That was so hot, and new, as no one ever did that before.

She then reached out and started to undo my jeans slowly with a lot of touching. When my dick popped past the waist band she grabbed it and slowly rubbed the hard shaft. I could see the desire and the hesitation in her eye.

I didn’t want to force anything so I stepped back to the bed. I slid into bed next to her. I grabbed her head and forcefully pulled her to me. I kissed her long and hard again. She definitely was relaxing as the kiss continued.

She reached out and softly started to play with me as the kisses continued. I reached down and cupped her ass cheeks, oh so soft. I loved the feel of her the more we kissed.

Dylan finally broke the kiss panting. “I want to suck you so bad.” I lovingly pushed her head toward that destination and almost fainted when she slowly took it into her mouth. Her eye never left mine, and I think it was then I knew. She was going to be in my bed for a long time to come.

Dylan swallowed my nuts. At least I thought so. It was a sensation I never had before. “WOW!” was all I could say. I never took my eyes off of hers. She made love to my shaft and to my eyes. I asked myself was this an experienced slut or just a wanton person trying to please her mate. The latter was the truth.

She was pleasing to me. Watching her worship my cock like that made me harder, if that was possible. Dylan continued to lick her way down the sides of the shaft. It has been awhile since I felt this kind of pleasure. I have had blow jobs, but this was a cock worshipping in progress. How I got to be this lucky, I’ll never know?

The pace she was building got me dangerously close to erupting. I wasn’t sure where to go here as she told me this was her first encounter. I wanted to show her how good she should feel when a man makes love to her. So I took control again and pulled out of her mouth before I shot.

Dylan whined as I pulled it away from her mouth. I held her face with both hands and brought her face next to mine. I looked in her eyes and said, “I have only made love to a few people like you. I want to make you cum. I don’t want to hurry you. That being said, I want to fuck that beautiful ass of yours too. Will you let me?” I could see the scared look in her eye. “I won’t do anything to hurt you. I just want to make love to you.” My eyes never left here’s. I kissed her again.

I pulled away from her lips. I slowly kissed my way down her neck. I have found that this can bring goose bump to people. Dylan did just that, she twisted and squirmed as I kept kissing lower down her body. By the time I reached her, her now very hard clitty, she was panting and grabbing for my long hair.

I did what any good lover would do, I went down on her. Dylan didn’t have a large clitty maybe four inches, so deeply sucking her was doable for me. I twisted my body around as I kept her in my mouth. I brought my cock over her face. We proceeded to suck each other. I didn’t have any intention of cumming but as I was getting Dylan closer to her first loving orgasm, I too was being brought to that level.

Mutual climaxes are the biggest deal to me. So instead of being the all alpha male and getting on her to pounding her ass, I went for the mutual climax. That, we did together! I have to say it was a first for me too as I never was into eating cum. But I didn’t pull away with her like I do with others. She was that tart salty flavor, but not pungent in anyway.

Neither of us could speak, our mouths were into the giving of pleasure to our lover. I shook, and my body tingled like I hadn’t in years. It hung on what seemed like eternity. Of course, it was only moments. I rolled onto my side as not to squish this beauty. My beauty too!

We held each other kissing. Her taste was wonderful mixed with mine together like that. When I stopped kissing her I lay back and held her close. I think I was relaxed, as well as she was, for the first time in a long time.

I kept kissing her face softly. Not really trying to do more than just enjoy the afterglow. We did some soft pillow talking. I told her, “We had better be careful as I’m beginning to fall for you."

She gave me this strange look. Then she said, “I was expecting you to take my virginity. I never dreamt of being in a sixty-nine. That was just wonderful. “

“You ever have sex with a man before?” I softly asked.

She shook her head no.

“You mean that was the first cock you sucked?” I shot back.

Dylan was looking into the distant when she spoke quietly, “I have sucked a few guys off, but I have never had someone eat me before. That was the best experience I’ve had yet.”

“Well, I’ll do more with you any time. You tasted way different than I ever expected,” I boldly said.

We lay there naked in each other arms, just touching each other. We didn’t talk; we just softly explored each other’s bodies. I leaned over and kissed her hard one more time.

I said to her, “I want to wait until this evening, when we go to bed together, to show you more. Can you wait until then? I really do have to put in some time or I’ll not be able to pay for all of this.” I leaned over one more time kissed her softly then got up to gather my clothes.

Published 
Written by Assluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments