Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It's The Small Things That Count: Part 1

"A young man finds himself and someone to share his life with—and she has a secret..."

15
7 Comments 7
13.9k Views 13.9k
1.1k words 1.1k words
So, here I am; nineteen years old and about to start my college days. What an exciting time it's going to be. You want to know who I am, I guess. Well, the name's Brian and I'm from beautiful LA, California. I'm 5'11" with pretty athletic build (nothing spectacular but I try to stay in shape) and I have green eyes and somewhat longer brown hair.

Now, thanks to my usual laziness, I still had no place to stay during college. One day on campus, while talking to some friends, I found an advertisement from a girl looking for a roommate. "What do I got to lose?" I thought, so I got my phone and called.

"Hello, who's there?"

"Yo, it's Brian. I saw your ad—you need a roommate?"

"Yep, thats correct. I suppose you're interested? If so, come around. I'll just get dressed."

"Sounds good. I got the address; I'll be there in an hour."

I was on my way to the place and thinking about what to expect. I didn't really care much about how the place looked as long as I had a place to stay and the rent was cheap. But my mind also wandered to my possible new roommate. I didn't know what to expect. My ex had broken up with me three months previously and, well. let's just say I've been sitting on the dry ever since. Once I got there I tried ringing the doorbell but the door opened before I got to.

"Sorry for surprising you but I saw you coming already," a voice shouted from upstairs. There I was in front of my new place and my jaw almost dropped to the basement. My future roommate was stunning: about 5'8", perfect curves in just the right places and long, black hair with red highlights. She was wearing red, skin-tight jeans and a Suicide Silence shirt with the sleeves cut off. I liked this girl already.

"Don't you wanna come in?"

"Oh... sure, right."

She went around showing me the place and I took the opportunity to check out her nice ass. I'm a guy, what can I say?

"Where's my room?"

"Right here, next to mine."

"Alright, I'll take it."

"Oh, really? Wow, thanks so much. I've been looking for a whole week now."

To celebrate I invited her to dinner which she happily agreed to. We got along great. Her name is Rachel and she's from San Francisco, so a fellow Californian. She's studying biology and wants to become a nurse, which I found to be really cool. We also share the same interest in music and television shows, and she even plays video games like me. We spent the evening watching a movie and she got pretty close.

"I hope you don't mind; I haven't spent time with a guy in a long time." Hell, like I would complain.

So the next few weeks were pretty uneventful between lessons and spending time with Rach. One evening, she told me of her failed acting career: "One day I was offered a huge role in a movie; it could have been my breakthrough."

"So, why did you decide not to?"

"Well, there was one scene where I would have to be completely naked."

So she's not that easy—I like that.

AdharaHillss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdharaHillss

It was weird though as she had no problems showing off her curves at home, always wearing tight-fitting clothes, short skirts and tank tops, which she filled out quite nicely.

But one night would change everything. After a party, she came home, ran off to the bathroom with tears in her eyes and slammed the door. I went to check on her.

"Rach are you ok?"

"No, I'm not. The party was terrible; they embarassed me."

"Why? What happened?"

"Sorry, I don't wanna talk about it."

Just as I was about to leave, I heard a loud noise like someone falling so I quickly went into the room.

"Oh, god. What happened?"

"I slipped on the floor and fell. Ouch! Can you help me up?"

"Of course, no problem."

It was kind of embarrassing—she was only wearing bra and panties and, admittedly, I got rock hard since, as I said, it's been a while since my last time with a girl. I carried her onto the couch in the living room and gave her a massage to make her feel better. Suddenly, I noticed a bulge in her panties but I ignored it. She went up and thanked me for my help, when it finally all came together.

While getting up, a cock flopped out of her panties and I was shocked. She turned red, sat down and covered it with her hands

"Oh, god. Brian, don't look!"

"Was that what I think it was?"

"Yes, I have a cock, damn it! Thats why I went home early and why I didn't do the movie! You must think I'm a freak now."

She was close to crying again and I felt so sorry for her.

"I dont think you're a freak You are still a great girl. Can I see it?"

"What?"

"Your cock. I wanna see it."

She hesitated at first but took her hands away, letting it spring to life. I don't know what got into me but I reached for it and stroked it. It was warm and pulsing in my hand. It was quite big too—a good six inches, I'd guess. She leaned over and unzipped my pants letting them fall to the floor.

"Oh, wow! You hid that all the time from me? How mean!"

I could see the lust in her eyes as she started jerking me and eventually took it in her mouth. My hand never left her cock. I don't know why I did what I did but I lifted her up into the 69 position, her fully erect cock dangling in front of my face. I started sucking it.

The room filled with loud breathing and moans, and soon I shot my cum down her throat which sent her over the edge and made her cum, too. She just got up, lay in my arms and looked deep into my eyes.

"I love you, Brian." She gave me a kiss and I went for it, forgetting she still had my cum in her mouth. We both fell to sleep on the couch with her in my arms.
Published 
Written by xXMister_TXx
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments