Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Transitions - Part 2

"Continuation of two uni friends"

8
6 Comments 6
11.3k Views 11.3k
3.2k words 3.2k words
They went back to the bedroom, the lust still very evident for each other. Ashley lay down over Keith and kissed him again while rubbing the slick skin of her mons all over his cock, pushing it up to full hardness. When he was as hard as possible, Ashley rolled off him and said, "Scoot up, Keith. I sucked you off earlier, it's your turn to do me now!"

Keith eagerly scooted fully onto the bed. When he was comfortable, Ashley kneed his way over to him and straddled his neck and chest. Keith circled her thighs with his arms and petted her bare pussy, marvelling at the smoothness there.

"Nice shaving, Ashley, How do you keep it so silky smooth?" Keith said ogling the smooth pussy at his face.

"I haven't had to worry about keeping myself smooth ever since I dated an electrolysis expert for a while, She got as irritated about stubble as I did so she fixed the problem permanently, It was damn painful let me tell you but worth every second of agony, now, I think there's something else for you to do with my nice smooth pussy besides compliment it's smoothness, isn't there?" Ashley explained. She hitched her hips up over his face and neck and Keith went to work.

Keith's first girlfriend had loved cunnilingus and she had taught him everything there was to know about pleasing a woman orally. It was a talent he had never forgot and he put every ounce of experience and expertise he had into eating out Ashley's luscious cunt. As before, when he first fucked her, he wondered if her cunt would taste different. Butbjust as it had felt absolutely perfect around his cock, now it tasted absolutely perfect to his tongue. Totally ultra-feminine, he couldn't have asked for a better, sweeter tasting pussy to savour. Eating Ashley became a definite pleasure, and he just kept on licking and fingering through orgasm after orgasm. Keith went on like that for over an hour, until finally Ashley just fell back and away from his mouth completely sated. It took Ashley five minutes to recover enough to look to Keith's pleasure.

"Keith, my pussy is absolutely exhausted, I know you want to fuck me, but you suck pussy too well! are you sure you aren't a reincarnated lesbian, I’ve had girls eat me and your better than them," Ashley said.

The days passed into weeks and a trend was developing in their sexual relations. More and more, Keith was taking the passive role. Actually, he hardly ever initiated sex except for that first week. Even though the dick between them was his, Ashley began to take the traditional male role. Keith didn't mind at all, in fact he encouraged it. He had always had a submissive streak in him, his previous girlfriend's would often take the lead and Keith loved a dominant girl.

They got up at the normal time one morning after another night sharing the same bed. They still had separate rooms but rarely did the spare room get used any more. They once again took another shower together. Ashley joked that her water bill would be way down that month as it seemed to becoming the norm to shower together. It was difficult for Keith to keep his emotions in check however and he left the shower with a massive hard-on.

"You're lucky Ashley, You don't have to worry about one of these making you uncomfortable in your tight shorts, or embarrassing you by popping up at the wrong time," Keith said as they got ready to go to University.

"Well, I may not have a real boner to worry about, but I do have a false one so that my trousers don't look strange." she took Keith to his wardrobe drawer and showed him the harness he had to wear every day. It looked like a jock-strap with padding. Keith had to admit that it did its job, she never looked

Like a woman in pants. Even though the false cock Ashley packed in the harness was flaccid it still made Ashley look much more of a man than Keith looked.

"So does it come with an erect version too or is it just the floppy one?" Keith asked laughing as they dressed. Ashley arranged her 'cock' into her pants and smiled at Keith as they made their way to the door ready to go to Uni.

"I'd show you but I don’t want to make you feel inadequate, and plus it's for the girls I pull," Ashley said as they got to her car.

"Oh yeah, I thought we were an item now after all the fun we've had, am I not enough for you?" Keith replied feeling a bit put out by Ashley's comment.

"Hell yeah you are Keith, you fuck so great, and Jesus you eat pussy like a girl but sometimes I need a girl too, You know I'm bi and I need a girl once in a while, I'd share if you wanted!" Ashley said as she started her car and they set off to campus. Keith suddenly hatched a plan. Ashley had a full day of lectures but Keith was done by lunch time so rushed to the city centre to buy his surprise for Ashley.

After getting the things he needed from the stores and specialist shops of Liverpool, he got back to the apartment and rushed to his now old room. Keith shut the door and tried on every stitch of underwear he had purchased, everything fit perfectly! He selected a blue lacy bra with some of those liquid filled pads to give it shape, a corset that nipped his waist in nicely even though he couldn't lace it as tightly as it could go, blue garter belt with black stockings, and blue panties. A long blond wig made an amazing change to his face and as Ashley didn't have any make up that was him set. After a long admiring look at his lingerie-clad body in the mirror, he finished the outfit off with the four inch heels he had bought and waited for Ashley to get home.

Ashley got back thirty minutes later and entered the apartment and made herself a coffee. Keith was as quiet as a mouse while she did and when he heard the television switch on and the music fill the apartment from Ashley watching MTV he crept to the door of his old room. Ashley's drink was on the coffee table when he reached the living room, and Ashley was sat back in the sofa, feet resting on the edge. Ashley didn't even know Keith was in the apartment at all at that time and never even heard his room door open as he stood in the doorway.

"Hi there sexy hunk, had a busy day?" Keith said in as girly voice as he could. Ashley's feet dropped off the coffee table as she jumped in surprise at the voice. When she saw Keith dressed in lingerie in the doorway she got from the sofa and stared, open mouthed. She sighed sexily and Keith knew what he had probably looked like that day he first saw her naked. Ashley recovered herself fairly quickly and as astonishment faded from her face lust took its place. She dashed right up to him, grabbed him in her arms and kissed him fiercely and hungrily as she rubbed her crotch into his. They both felt excited and strange, the fact that the cunt inside the slacks was getting off on feeling the prick in the panties rub against it was both weird and very pleasurable.

Ashley couldn't restrain herself long enough to take Keith into the bedroom, so they just lay on the carpet and fucked. Ashley pulled Keith's cock from his panties and began deep throating him to his full length while pulling her pants off. Once Keith was rock hard she pushed him onto his back and stood over him. As she removed her t shirt and kicked her trousers across the room Keith looked up from the floor, marvelling at Ashley’s muscular chest and broad shoulders. Her ripped abdominal muscles leading to her filled jockstrap and onwards down to her toned thighs. Keith swooned and felt he was truly a girl at the feet of her strong boyfriend.

"You look absolutely gorgeous Keith, I'm so wet for you right now," Ashley said.

"I love you Ashley, I'd do anything to make you happy!" Keith said looking up at her. Ashley began to pull her jockstrap and harness down when Keith said, "No, stop, Leave it on for now," and got on his knees and crawled to her groin. He then began to run his hands up her strong legs and reached behind her to feel her strong ass. Ashley was horny as hell, Keith could smell her scent from her pussy seeping into her jockstrap, as he brought his hand to her package. Slowly and seductively he released her fake slack cock from its tight home and ran his tongue along its length. It wasn't a big cock as it was designed to just give the impression that Ashley was a man not a woman, but to Keith it was the significance of him dressed as a girl in front of his boyfriend that was turning him on.

Ashley looked down at her boyfriend on his knees in front of him, dressed in a wig and lingerie worshipping her fake cock and murmured in lust at the scene before her. She was never happy as a girl and always thought she would eventually meet a girl to accept her for what she was, but now she had a guy who was willing to do all this to make her happy.

SuperSQUIRTERr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SuperSQUIRTERr

Keith deftly played with her faux dick and slipped a finger to the side and found Ashley to be the wettest she had ever been.

"Oh my God Keith, your wonderful, take it off me and eat me now please, I need to feel your tongue on my clit," Ashley pleaded

Keith looked up and pulled the hair of his wig away from his face to look into her eyes. Ashley looked down, her eyes gave away the urgent need to orgasm and Keith smiled. Ever so slowly he placed his thumbs to the side of her jockstrap and began to pull it down her thighs, inch by tantalising inch he pulled till it came past Ashley’s knees and slid swiftly around her feet. Ashley took a step forward, taking herself closer to Keith's face and stepping clear of her underwear. Powerfully she grabbed Keith's head and pulled him close into her sex, clenching hold of his wig and forcing his tongue into her pussy.

If someone had seen the scene for themselves they would have thought it was a man getting his cock sucked by a sexy lingerie wearing woman. Ashley began to face fuck Keith, panting and gasping as she ground her silky smooth pussy harder into his face. She was so powerful and strong that Keith couldn't hold himself upright and collapsed backwards, his legs doubling up under himself as Ashley followed him down onto the floor. Her cunt never left his face as she held his head tightly and then clamped down on it. Her strong thighs clamped his head in a tight vice like grip and squeezed as her first orgasm ripped through her. Keith had strained to get his legs from under himself and lay prone on the floor, Ashley filling his mouth with her juices as she rode his tongue and crushed him under her cunt, eventually rolling away and panting hard.

"God your so good, I fucking love you, I'd marry you right now if I could, give me a minute, yeah," Ashley said panting.

"Is it okay if I still lick it for you?" Keith answered

"Go for it girlfriend," she answered rolling onto her back as he scooted between her thighs and slowly licked her sweet fluid from her now open hole. Ashley was slowly regaining her composure and Keith was greedily grabbing as much from her as he could, till eventually after a few minutes she pushed him away. Keith's cock was still rock hard and she quickly climbed atop of him and guided him inside her. After a minute or two of slow rhythmic fucking and passionately kissing each other she raised up and began to ride him. Ashley soon went wild, riding up and down on his cock as she ran her hands up and down Keith's lingerie clad body. She spent particular attention to his mini false breasts, kneading and squeezing them like they were real flesh. Strangely, Keith began to almost feel like they were, it was like a perception they were his own breasts, feelings from the future or something. The fuck was hard, fast and rough, the burning lust building to a crescendo and it didn't last long at all. But while it lasted, it was superb! The feel of the fuck itself was amplified by the satin and silk surrounding Keith's body, and he knew that he was doing the right thing for Ashley and himself.

When they both finally came it was strong and completely in unison. Keith pumping his cum deep inside, his throbbing cock sending her to another orgasm. Ashley collapsed next to him and Keith decided to tell Ashley what had been running through his mind for weeks. He was slightly afraid in case she would hate the idea but better to know now than never, using the post orgasmic bliss to tell her what he was now sure he desired. So when they were both breathing normally again he began

"Ashley, did you like my little surprise?" Keith asked as he cuddled into Ashley's chest.

"Very, very much, Keith, You look beautiful in women's clothes," Ashley replied as she ran her fingers through Keith's wig.

"Really? Ah, what would you think it if I was to always wear them?" Keith responded

There was silence for a moment, and then she sat up next to him. Keith could see a gleam in her eyes, but he couldn't tell what it signified. She scanned Keith's form and finally said, "That depends, lover, to what extent?"

"I...I want to do what you did, only in reverse, I figured that once we've graduated you can help me walk, talk, and act like a woman, then, maybe we could get married, you a transsexual woman and me a transsexual man, a Perfect couple, don't you think?" Keith said quietly.

He had dressed as a woman to show how much he had committed himself to Ashley, but he now truly felt like he had to become the apparent female in their relationship. Even so soon after dressing as a female and Ashley making love to him as a female, Keith felt as if he wanted breasts probably as much as Ashley had wanted to get rid of hers. More silence followed, then she leaned down and kissed Keith very tenderly and gently.

"I think it's an absolutely wonderful idea, Just perfect! A pair of breasts and a fine cock, my dream lover! You must have read my mind, Keith, You have a feminine name to go by?" she said.

Keith didn't, but as she asked something came to him from his Latin lessons from college. "Uh...how about Renata, that means reborn?"

"Whoa who's a clever girl?" Ashley said " But I think its a bit exotic, how about Stacy that means the same?" she continued.

"Oh yeah, I like that better," Keith said and pulled Ashley close to kiss her. After they passionately kissed for a couple of minutes Ashley eventually broke away from him and stood up.

"If your going to be my 'girlfriend' I think you need to be fucked like a girl, don’t you?" Ashley said, a wide grin forming as she said it. Ashley reached out for him and began to lead him to their bedroom. Once there she began to kiss him and guide him to the edge of the bed. They broke apart when they got there and Ashley rummaged in her bottom drawer for something. She found it and showed it to him. It was ivory coloured, six cylindrical inches long, about 3/4" in diameter, pointedly rounded at one end, flat at the other. Keith recognized it as a vibrator.

"Who's that for? It's so small," he said.

"It's for you, love. I wanted to introduce you to the thrills of being penetrated, it's one of the joys of being a woman that a man can experience too. I hope you don't mind, but I'm sure you'll love it." Ashley answered holding it up to his face. Keith had never considered being penetrated before, but as soon as Ashley suggested it, his ass hole began to spasm and tingle, and he instantly craved the sensation of having his ass probed by the tiny plastic cock. Ashley handed Keith the love toy and went into the bathroom to get some Vaseline. By the time she returned he was lying on his stomach with his legs spread wide waiting for her.

"Nice picture, love," said Ashley.

She climbed between his legs and took the toy out of his hand. Keith turned his head around and watched her grease up the vibrator, then felt her apply a large cold glob of jelly to his ass hole. Her fingers penetrated him first making sure the Vaseline was thoroughly applied. Then without any preliminaries she began to insert the toy. It felt weird at first to Keith but it also felt good, real good. His cock began to get erect, which in turn made him squirm his hips, which only made the pole in his ass feel better. Ashley spread her own legs wide, her wet pussy rubbing along Keith's nylon encased leg as she slowly began to fuck him with her vibrator.

"Do you like it? I can't wait till I fuck you properly now, a few weeks of this every night and you can see my cock," Ashley said.

"Can you make me your girlfriend Ashley? I want to be yours for always," Keith said trying to raise up onto his knees at every inward motion of Ashley's hand. Suddenly Ashley turned the dial on the bottom of the vibrator and it began to vibrate in his ass. She allowed him to get on his knees and with one hand fucking his ass reached under and began to wank his now rock hard cock. The cycle continued on and on, until finally Keith yelled loudly,

"Oh god, Ashley, I'm gonna cum soon! That feels sooo good!"

"Come for me then Stacy, I want you to orgasm while I fuck your ass, God this is so sexy, come now girlfriend," Ashley teased. Her words tipped Keith over the edge and he shot spurt after spurt onto the bed sheets. Ashley didn't stop and continued fucking him after he was drained of his spunk. Keith collapsed flat on the bed his cock flopping onto his spilt cum, covering his dick and balls as he squirmed, trying to get away from the vibrator in his ass.

"Get used to it Stacy, when I fuck you for real, I'll be using your ass pussy all night," Ashley said.

Published 
Written by marietv
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments