Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jaq offers my services

"Jaq offers my do it yourself skills"

32
22 Comments 22
39.1k Views 39.1k
822 words 822 words
Famous Story

Author's Notes

"Hope this adventure is enjoyed by the readers"

A short while ago Jaq and I downsized our property and moved into a new apartment. We are on the top floor which is shared by just one other apartment. We had only met Ennis once, Ennis moved next door a short while after us.

I assumed Ennis was in her thirties with a lovely full figure and dressed smartly. Jaq was at home while I was at work when the doorbell rang, Ennis was trying to put up some shelving but was struggling a little. Jaq went next door to try to assist but they were struggling and were unable to get the shelves up. Jaq told Ennis that I would be home shortly and that she would send me round to put the shelves up for her.

I arrived home and Jaq explained what had happened, I grabbed a few tools and went next door. Ennis answered the door and I immediately realised how sexy she looked. In no time at all, I had the shelves up and was enjoying a cold beer courtesy of my sexy neighbour.

later in the evening, Jaq asked if I found Ennis attractive, we have a very open relationship so I had no hesitation in saying that yes I did find her very attractive. Jaq suggested that as Ennis lived alone maybe between us we could seduce her and have some fun, something that I was very keen to try.

A couple of weeks passed when Jaq bumped into Ennis at our local furniture store. Ennis was hoping to buy some flat packed wardrobes but had nobody to build them for her, Jaq immediately said that we would be happy to help and that she should go ahead and purchase them.

A few days later the furniture was delivered and I was going to assemble them on Sunday. Both Jaq and I were excited but unsure how we were going to get Ennis to play along with our plans. Sunday arrived and we both went next door, Ennis looked very sexy in short cropped top and little short skirt, Jaq also looked the part in a little mini dress.

The wardrobes were easy to assemble and I had them built I a couple of hours. The two ladies had been in the other room chatting and were getting along very well. Jaq told me that she had told Ennis that I found her attractive making me blush a little. The two ladies patted the sofa encouraging me to sit between them. It was obvious that the two of them had been planning a little reward for me as Ennis stroked my cock through my shorts as Jaq hitched up her dress and began stroking her pussy.

Tina_D_size
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Tina_D_size

Before long I was naked and sporting a huge erection as I sat between the two ladies, Jaq and Ennis were soon naked and Jaq invited Ennis to do whatever she liked, Ennis dropped onto her knees and was soon treating me to an amazing blowjob. I was soon positioned on my back on the floor, Jaq straddled my face as Ennis continued to suck my cock.

I was told not to cum too soon but was unable to reply as I licked Jaqs very wet pussy to its first orgasm. The ladies swapped positions and I was soon enjoying the flavours of another very wet pussy. Ennis announced that she wanted to treat me further for building her wardrobes and would Jaq be ok if I fucked her. Jaq did not need to answer as she pushed Ennis onto her back and spread her legs for me. Ennis had a hairy but neatly trimmed pussy and it looked as if it was ready to be fucked, after rubbing my cock along the lovely wet slit I eased my cock all the way in. Jaq has never really been into ladies that much and surprised me as she offered her unshaven wet pussy to Ennis, straddling her head as I began to fuck her.

I now felt that I was in heaven and shot a huge load into Ennis as Jaq orgasmed from the attention she was getting from Ennis. Jaq was concerned that Ennis had not yet orgasmed and suggested we make her cum with our tongues. Ennis was overjoyed as we positioned her on the large coffee table, spread her legs and got to work. Jaq went first, licking at the cum oozing from the freshly fucked pussy, I watched on in amazement as Jaq made Ennis cum over and over again.

I was hard again now and eased my cock into Jaq as she continued to pleasure Ennis. I shot my second load into Jaq and before long Ennis was licking my cum from Jaq. 

We all agreed that we should meet up again soon, Ennis was invited over the following weekend for drinks. I promise to write about that experience in the near future.

 

Published 
Written by colin123
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments