Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Born In Marseille And My Life With The Maghrebian Culture

"The young Andrea gives private math lessons"

17
2 Comments 2
1.9k Views 1.9k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"this is my true story of a fullfilled life of sex"

I was born in Marseille, where I was a first-year college student. I fell in love with Ahmed, a Maghrebian student. He was a good-looking guy with black hair and blue eyes, like Alain Delon. I was very good at mathematics, and I engaged myself to give private math lessons to Ahmed. The lessons served us as a pretext.

One day, Ahmed said to me that he appreciates my help and that he preserves me a reward. "I give you my cum!" he said. I was surprised and could not get a word out while he took out his big stiff dick. I was amazed to see his long thick tool. My mouth was too small, although he pushed it hard into it until he reached my throat. I almost had to puke.

"That's normal, my little princess, you will get used to the big dicks of the Maghrebian men," he said. Then he held my head firmly and began to fuck my throat. When he jerked off, I had to swallow the enormous amount of sperm, which was filling my mouth and throat. "You are wonderful, Andrea, and you'll have all my friends lining up to jerk off on you!" he declared proudly.

Ahmed had probably told his friends about my private lessons and therefore I had now to give lessons to all Maghrebian students. After school, I went to the guys at their families’ home. I was welcomed in a friendly familiar way. The guys rewarded me after each lesson with their big long black cocks. I sucked them all with great pleasure.

One day, when I was at Ahmed's home, he fucked me doggy style and we could not see Ahmed's father entering the room. He must have observed us for a while. When Ahmed jerked off, I suddenly heard the fathers whisper in my ear: "You are a modest, honest and willing young lady. You've made a great pleasure to our son, teaching him private lessons.

One day I'd love to show you a little appreciation" he said. I was very proud of these compliments. I always was welcomed in the families of my friends and I felt very proud that I was desired by all men. I was invited to family parties and celebration events.

One day I went to Ahmed's party at his home. During the dinner, the father of Ahmed whispered in my ears that in deep gratitude, he would give me great pleasure. After the dinner, he called me on stage and presented me: "May I present you Andrea, the friend of my son Ahmed. She has given him a lot of pleasure during the private lessons in the past," he explained. He opened a gift pack and revealed a nice mini dress. "We gonna change your dress now, my dear Andrea," he said and took my hands and we left the room.

In the neighbouring room, I undressed my skirt and shirt and put on the new dress. It was very tight and too short. I was amazed and scared all at once when I looked at the large mirror wall. I had never looked sexier than now, but also very slutty. I felt ashamed seeing me like a slut.

Ahmed's father watched me all the time and then told me to take off my panties. He unpacked as well high heels. "From now on you wear the mini dress and the high heels and nothing else. Like this, you will be the sexiest princess for our party," he said.

Lissa_O
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lissa_O

I did it as he told me and when I looked into the mirror, I saw him standing behind me with his large erected cock. I was shocked, but when I saw this big Maghrebian cock I got horny. "You are a princess, but today we make you a whore. You will never forget this day, because you will continue to be a whore all the time. Suck now, you naughty fuckpig!" he shouted. I turned myself went on my knees and said to him, that I had my fertile days, and began to suck. After about thirty seconds he pulled out and jerked his big load of cum over my face, my hair and my mini-dress. I wanted to clean myself, but he took my hands and we went back to the party room.

When we reached the stage, there was immediate silence and all eyes were on me, on my cum covered face, hair and dress and obviously on my hairy cunt, fully exposed below the too-short mini-dress. Ahmed's father said something in Arabic, and then in French: "My dear friends, you may now fuck our whore Andrea one after the other.

She told me that she wants you all and she has her fertile days and does not prevent. You will impregnate her, and she will never forget this party and not know the father of her child." I was completely motionless, ashamed and at the same time proud to be such a dirty whore desired in the spotlight. Ahmed was told to start at first and we went into the neighbour's room.

He put me down with my belly on the table, my legs hanging down, and then he doggy-styled me. He entered my vagina slowly, knowing that my cunt is tight and too small for his cock. Suddenly I felt his big large cock exploding inside me. Maybe he'll be the father?

Ahmed's cum lubricated my vagina, and the next guys could easily slide their cocks in my wet pussy. After a couple of guys, my cunt was full and their sperm seeped out of it and dripped down my legs. I think, after about three hours all the men have fucked me, probably most of them twice or more. I could not see them as I was put down flat on the table.

Ahmed's father took me to the party room. On stage, he said, "My dear friends, thank you all, that you have made Princess Andrea a real dirty whore. She will never forget you and will be grateful to all of you. You can use her day and night and she will be our Maghrebian breeding slut. She will give birth to a black child, where someone of you is the unknown father. Andrea, you walk now at home in your slutty cum covered dress, so everyone recognises you as the white trash fuckpig whore of the Maghrebian."

I walked home with Ahmed, all the men's eyes on me, the sperm was still dripping down my legs.

This evening, I was not sure, whether I should be to be ashamed or proud about was happened to me.

The day after, I met another guy from that party. He was a German salesman. He wanted to marry me, although he knew exactly all about my life.

Next chapter: “The Married Slut Andrea”

Published 
Written by andreaslut
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments