Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Being the Motorcycle Club's Boy Toy

"An erotic experience that I didn't expect at the hands of a motorcycle club."

23
5 Comments 5
6.0k Views 6.0k
3.8k words 3.8k words

When I was twenty-two, I lived next door to a man named Kenny who was single and in his forties.  Kenny had two passions in his life, his motorcycle and the love of astronomy. I didn’t know much about motorcycles but astronomy was my hobby.

Kenny was somewhat of a paradox in that he was clean-cut but enjoyed dressing like an “outlaw biker” when he rode his Harley. 

One evening we were out observing and Kenny said, “I’ve got to ask, are you queer?”

I was shocked and asked him why he would ask me such a question. Kenny acted very sheepish and explained that a few days before he was out observing and heard a slapping sound coming from my bedroom window.

I immediately knew from his question that there is more to it. This was going to be awkward. I then remembered that my drapes were closed but I had the window cracked for ventilation and had forgotten to close it.

Before I could formulate some plausible explanation Kenny explained that he came over to the window and that there was a little gap in the drapes.  He said, “I saw you were bare below the waist, over a guy’s knee getting spanked and he was playing with your dick. That looked pretty queer to me.”

His impression was probably reinforced by the fact that I could pass for even younger and probably looked somewhat effeminate. I was slender, had a petite build, was 5' 6", 120 pounds, had long hair, was clean-shaven all over, and had a small endowment.

I didn’t see much alternative other than being honest. I told Kenny that I wasn’t queer but because of something that happened when I was younger, I found that getting spanked by men was a major sexual turn-on for me. He asked me if that included having my dick fondled and I explained that when I get spanked, I’m putting myself in a totally submissive and compliant role.

He asked what happened to me. I told him the whole story about the time a man named Mr. Harris caught me in his backyard with no pants on and gave me a sound spanking causing me to become sexually aroused and ultimately ejaculate.

Kenny was fascinated and asked if I would allow him to spank me. Because it is something I enjoyed I immediately agreed. We started having fairly regular play sessions. At first, he just spanked, but rather quickly it evolved into him adopting an ever-increasingly dominant role which culminated in me being spanked followed by sexual domination.

Sometimes we would go out to a dark area to use our telescopes and he wanted me to be like I was when Mr. Harris caught me, wearing only a T-shirt and sneakers.

A few months later Kenny came over and asked if I wanted to go to a barbecue at the home of the president of his motorcycle club which was out in the country. I was dressed in my usual summer attire, a T-shirt, blue jean cutoffs, and sneakers. I told him I’d go change clothes. He said, “No need it’s casual.”  I got on the back of his motorcycle and off we went.

When we arrived, I noticed the yard was full of motorcycles and there were about twenty-five guys there, mostly white, but also Black, Hispanic, and Asian. All of them were clearly older than me. Most wore “outlaw biker” garb and had tattoos.

I was introduced and learned that most of the guys were in skilled trades, some in business and a few other had professional degrees. Everyone was very friendly.

There was beer, a variety of bourbons, vodka, and tequila and the air held the aroma of wood smoke and pot. The club president, Ed tended to the smoker and was engaged in a conversation with a group of guys when Kenny introduced me.

Ed shook my hand and gave a hearty laugh and said in a loud voice, “So, you’re the young fellow who got caught with no pants on and got his little butt spanked. I’m dying to hear the whole story.”

I turned to Kenny and exclaimed, “I can’t believe you told him.” Kenny claimed he couldn’t remember telling Ed.   

Clearly, Ed wasn’t going to be put off and handed me a joint and insisted I tell the story. After a few hits, I went along and told everyone all about my time with Mr. Harris. Everyone was laughing and I was too.

Then Ed chuckled, “I understand you still like going around with no pants on when Kenny spanks you.” I was speechless, Kenny had a big mouth.

Ed put his arm around my shoulders and said, “Don’t worry, that’s cool, everybody has different things that turn them on. In fact, I think you should take your shorts off right now and you’ll get all the bare butt spanking you could ever hope for.” He turned to the group, “What do you think guys?” His idea got unanimous approval.

I was embarrassed, but partly due to the pot and the fact that the idea appealed to me I gave serious consideration to Ed’s suggestion. The whole idea of being nude below the waist and getting spanked by all these men got me very aroused. Kenny chimed in and suggested that I go for it but I was having a hard time bringing myself to say yes.

My reluctance was met with a chant “Do it, Do it, Do it.”

I did ask how long I had they wanted me to remain bare.  “Well, how about this? Until the party is over. Okay, get them off!” Ed responded with a big grin.

Since I have been thinking about what it would be like and the fact that I had no underwear on when I stepped out of my shorts my cock was fully erect. The guys in the group laughed and hooted. Ed commented, “You don’t have a whole lot down there but it’s nicely shaved and looks really cute. Now turn around and let’s see what we’re going to spank.”

Several guys in the group remarked, “Very cute, made for spanking.”

What surprised me most was that no one objected or seemed disgusted. They all seemed to like the idea.

Ed announced that since he was the host, he claimed the honor of giving the first spanking to “Our Boy Toy.” Ed took me by the arm saying, “Now Daddy is going to spank your little bare butt.” On my way to Ed’s lap, I considered his words. I realized I had consented to become exactly that, the club’s “Boy Toy.”

After, a short time over Ed’s knee, it was apparent to me that this was not the first time he’d ever given a spanking. Ed knew what he was doing, and from what I felt pressing against my groin, he was enjoying it as well.

My butt was stinging and on fire and my toes were drumming on the ground. He also took notice that my cock was hard. His manipulation left me dripping profusely. I was well on my way to my first and probably numerous orgasms, but he stopped short and I was denied.

While over his knee I heard someone say, “If he’s going to be spending a lot of time over our knees, I think he needs to be spending some time on his knees.” There was laughter and general approval of this suggestion.

One very large black guy remarked, “Spanking wouldn’t be my first choice on what to do to that cute little red ass.”

Ed laughed and declared, “You need to take him into the barn for that.”

Someone else added, “I’m guessing the barn might be a busy place today.” I didn’t miss the significance of any of these remarks and wondered if I had bitten off more than I could chew but by then I was committed.

I got four hard OTK spankings in a row. Ed said, “Let’s give him a little break we’ve got all day and I don’t want his butt going numb.” Kenny was quite reserved. When asked if he was going to spank me, he didn’t respond.

A Hispanic guy, probably in his fifties came up and handed me a beer, for which I was thankful. He then fondled my cock. I actually felt embarrassed with everybody watching. This was strange because I didn’t feel that way when Ed fondled me while spanking me. He also kept stopping short, preventing me from reaching orgasm. I realized I was in for some serious edging.

I also noticed the guy was wearing a wedding ring, as were most of the other guys. It made me wonder why a bunch of older married guys were so enthusiastic about having me there with no pants on. Then I remembered what Ed called me, their Boy Toy!

While standing there letting my butt cool down, I heard the sound of another motorcycle arriving and saw two women in black leather. One of them said, “Hi Ed, we heard about your barbecue and decided to crash the party.” Then they noticed me and said, “Whoa! A boy with no pants on with a very red ass. What a pleasant surprise.”

Ed introduced me, “Monia, Jessie this is Randy, our club’s Boy Toy.’ He explained my presence, which apparently pleased them to no end.

Monica said,’ You don’t have much of a dick but that’s okay. We’re not into dicks but we could get into beating your young ass.”

Ed gave a hearty laugh, “We’re happy to share. I doubt if he has ever encountered Dykes on Bikes. Go for it.”

They noticed that someone had put a switch on the table. They led me to the table made me bend over it and Jessie worked with the switch while a guy held my hands down.

Then Monica took her turn.  Up to this point, I was enjoying the guys’ spankings, but the switch in the hands of the two women was more than I could handle. Jessie remarked, “His little dick got hard.”

Then the switch landed between my legs hitting my cock and balls a couple of times. I was pleading, whimpering, and lost all control. These women were sadists and laughed their asses off.

Monica asked the guy holding me down, ”Are any of you going to fuck his little ass?”

He said,” Not right now, maybe later.”

I saw Monica walk to the table. There was a crock of butter for the corn on the cob and some empty long neck beer bottles. She stuck the neck of the beer bottle in the butter and evilly laughed said, “I’ll loosen him up for you’ and proceeded to sodomize me with it.

Ratienterciopelo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ratienterciopelo

Jessie said, “That boy is hard and dripping, Be a good little boy and, cum for us.’ By this time, I was shuttering and moaning. Jessica flicked the switch against my cock to help me along. I had an explosive orgasm and shot a huge load of cum.

Monica squeezed my butt and said, “Good boy now you’re ready for some biker dick. By the way, nice welts” They walked over to where Ed was, had a beer, complimented him for a great party, and left.

Fortunately, most of the guys didn't use implements other than their bare hands, which was plenty painful. I got it with belts a few times. One guy got creative. He grabbed a piece of wood out of the kindling box. He said he was going to see if it hurt more on a cold wet butt.

He took me over to the big tub that was full of ice and beer bottles and gave me a few swats dry. Then he rubbed ice on my butt, cock, and balls, He also thought it would be funny to shove a few ice cubes up my butt. He and I both concluded getting it on a cold wet hurt a lot more.

This was an all-day party, going from noon to dark, so obviously I wasn't spanked continuously. I was pressed into service as a combination waiter/busboy. I served food and drinks, cleaned off tables, picked up trash, and went to the house when beer and food ran low.

On one trip to the house, a guy went with me to help me carry the beer. Once there he said he wanted to suck my cock and swore me to secrecy. I agreed and I loved it and it felt great. I ended up ejaculating for a second time. He asked me if he could jack off on my butt. He did and it felt very nice.

A lot of times I would just talk to the guys and usually ended up answering all kinds of questions about why this turned me on. By this point in time, I found I was totally comfortable having no pants on.

I had drunk several beers and smoked some pot. I was getting pretty wasted.

The spanking also continued. Sometimes I was made to stand, while my butt was being slapped causing my cock and balls to be bouncing around. Quite a few ordered me to play with myself while being spanked.

Some spanked longer and harder than others. This is almost always accompanied by some fondling or holding my butt cheeks apart slapping my anus. I felt they enjoyed spanking me as much as I enjoyed being spanked. My butt was getting pretty raw and sore by then.

I did have to drop to my knees and give a couple of blow jobs. I wasn't thrilled about sucking cock in front of everyone. It was all that bad after some initial gagging but it wasn't my favorite thing to do. They insisted that I swallow.

The last guys to spank me were the big black guy, who had made the comment about what he wanted to do to my butt, and another black guy. I later learned, that the guy who made the comment, was a bodybuilder and former Marine. He was huge. He simply wrapped his left arm around my waist, lifted me off the ground, and proceeded to spank me longer and harder than anyone else that day.

Still holding me in place the other guy, who was almost as big, spanked me just as long and as hard. By this time, I had tears in my eyes because my butt was bruised and burning.

When they finished, the bodybuilder still holding me up under his left arm carried me to the cooking area. He poured olive oil into my butt crack. He said, “White boy, we’re taking a trip to the barn.” His friend brought the olive oil bottle along.

Ed tried to discourage them by saying, “If you want to do that you both have to each put $50 in the contribution jar.”

The Black guy just smiled, reached into his jeans and pulled out a $100 bill, and dropped it in the jar. Ed looked stunned but said nothing.

Carrying me into the barn I struggled. He ordered, “Be still!” A volley of hard slaps on my butt followed by him clamping his huge around my cock and balls brought an end to my feeble resistance.

Once in the barn, he dropped me to my knees. When they pulled out their cocks they were both rock-hard and I couldn’t believe how big they were. Both had to be at least ten inches long and as thick as a beer can. Looking down at me he said, “Boy you’re going to get five pounds of black dick up your skinny white ass from both of us.”

When I was nineteen, I had run afoul of a Black gangster named Jamaal and one of his associates named Lester.  As a consequence, I ended up getting fucked by several Black men.  At that time, I thought those guys were very well endowed but absolutely nothing compared to the two monster black cocks I was staring at..

For the past three years, the only thing I had of my butt was an occasional finger while being spanked in the long neck beer bottle earlier today.  There was no way they were going to fit without ripping me apart.  I told him that and begged them not to fuck.  I was told, “We paid our money and we’re going to get some ass.”

They held me down over a rail and the bodybuilder shoved a huge finger in me. I let out a gasp. “Damn this boy is tight. It going to take some work to get our dicks in there. I'm glad you brought the olive oil.”

While he was working his finger in and out my mind was transported back to Mr. Harris.  I remember the humiliation I felt when after spanking me he did the same thing.  Mr. Harris told me that if I persisted in running around bare-assed I’d end up in jail. He told me to think about what it would be like to have some big hairy guy having his dick up my butt.  The combination of my memory of Mr. Harris and what was happening to me caused my cock to stiffen and I started feeling aroused.

Many fingers and a lot of olive oil later, I heard, “I think our little boy here is about ready. Are you ready for some dick boy?”

A couple of seconds later I felt the massive head of his cock push against my anal sphincter.  When he pushed the head in, I let out a scream, "It's too big, take it out, it's too big!"  He pulled it out and then pushed it back in.  He did this repeatedly and finally, I stopped screaming in pain

He slowly pushed it in deeper until I felt his balls against my butt cheeks.  I heard him say, "He’s so tight, I love it."

He fucked me very slowly, pulling his cock almost completely out and then all the way back in repeatedly.  I was breathing heavily and I heard myself moaning. I realized I was also pushing my butt back into him.

 I lost track of time and became aware that my balls were tightening and I was approaching orgasm.  I cried out and began ejaculating.  I then went limp and he continued until he came.  When he pulled out of me, I experience a sense of loss.

 His friend took his turn but I guess he'd gotten so aroused watching he had barely put his cock in me when he ejaculated.

 They escorted me out of the barn to where Kenny was standing.  I was physically spent; I was still partially hard and had come dripping out my cock and out of my butt.  The bodybuilder smiled at Kenny and said, "You're a lucky man. That’s a great little piece of ass you got there."  Kenny had nothing to say.

I laid down on a chaise lounge and apparently fell asleep. Kenny woke me up a couple of hours later and I was alert enough to take the ride home with him.

The next day Kenny and I talked about what happened. I confronted him and he admitted that he told Ed and the club members about our play. Ed suggested that he invite his “Boy Toy” to their upcoming BBQ. Kenny told me all of them wanted an opportunity to engage in some boy play with me. I was angry with Kenny but I forgave him.

Because Kenny never had anal sex with me during our play sessions, he asked me if he could do it to me. I said yes, but only if he would suck my cock whenever I wanted. He agreed.

Kenny and I remained close friends and we played together until I moved out of state to go to graduate school. He never tired of spanking me and I loved almost every minute of it with the exception of a few times when he was legitimately pissed at me. I never forgot the spankings I got that were for real punishment.

A lot of his friends from the motorcycle club, including Ed, were around. There were spankings from Kenny that took place in their presence. Sometimes the guys spanked me as well. This was particularly true when they got together to watch football. Kenny liked me to wear only football socks and a football jersey that barely covered me. That was pretty much an open invitation which the guys took full advantage of.

The guys came up with a game there that was very much to my liking.  At halftime, they would draw cards and the guy with the high card would give me one swat on the bare butt with a wood souvenir paddle, for the total number of points scored during the first half.  Then to thank him he had the choice of a hand job or a blowjob.  You can figure out which most of them opted for. 

At the end of the game cards were drawn again and this time I got one swat for the total number of points scored during the entire game.  If by chance the same guy won, he had the option to take me into the bedroom and fuck me.  That only happened one time.  I was glad they were into football and not basketball where each team often scored upwards to 100 points.

I find it to be ironic that I would’ve never dreamed of telling Kenny about my penchant for spanking had he not inadvertently caught me. Nor did I ever dream or aspire to be a “Boy Toy” for a motorcycle club. It was a phase I very much enjoyed for the two years I played the role. It appealed to my submissive side and for that, I have Mr. Harris to thank. Had he not caught me in his backyard with no pants on and spanked me this would never have happened.

Published 
Written by SpankRandy
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments